It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. to Begin Microchipping Prisoners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

U.K. to Begin Microchipping Prisoners

www.naturalnews.com

The British government is developing a plan to track current and former prisoners by means of microchips implanted under the skin, drawing intense criticism from probation officers and civil rights groups.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So it begins , Is this a sneak peek of things to come in one form or another for the rest of us ?

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And so it begins.

Verichip was pushing for mandatory chipping of immigrant workers under the guest worker bill that was presented a while ago. It always starts with the sub cultures. Look at the MK projects...

Ladies and gentlemen...I present the fact that you have no choice.

It's only a matter of time. If not you...your children and/or grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
here it comes folks.......

This is it ...line up, line up, protect yourselves from thieves, criminals and terrorists...come get your free chip ! come get your chip...its all you ever need..

Then.... 5 years later.......

GET YOUR CHIP CITIZEN. NO CHIP ? NO FOOD. DEATH CAMP FOR YOU.

game over man, game over.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
And so it begins.

Verichip was pushing for mandatory chipping of immigrant workers under the guest worker bill that was presented a while ago. It always starts with the sub cultures. Look at the MK projects...

Ladies and gentlemen...I present the fact that you have no choice.

It's only a matter of time. If not you...your children and/or grandchildren.

The war for your soul is coming... its nearly here. Question is, are you gonna fight and die on your feet or live on your chipped and fettered knees?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

In addition to monitoring incarcerated prisoners, the ministry hopes to use the chips on those who are on probation or other conditional release. By including a satellite uplink system in the chip, police would be able to use global positioning system (GPS) technology to track subjects' exact locations at all times. According to advocates of such a measure, this could help keep sex offenders away from "forbidden" zones like schools.

They finally admit what us no to RFID tags have said for years.

They CAN track this from satellites... thats what a GPS system is... a satellite system to track a reciever across the earths surface.

Folks, every single person on ATS needs to read this.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Just like the DNA database first convicted criminals then anyone who is interwiewed by the cops then newborn babies then every one.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I knew it would happen sooner or later. So the US is getting a National ID too right? Soon they be chipping us too bro. In the forehead hahaha.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
The war for your soul is coming... its nearly here. Question is, are you gonna fight and die on your feet or live on your chipped and fettered knees?

No...the war for your soul is coming...or already here.

I have already been fighting this battle....Read the entire thread

Prisoners are merely the official gateway....awareness is key.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So if you do not get the chip then you can no longer buy or sell, travel, go to school, get goverment help etc etc.

If you make a community seperate from modern society like the Hutterites or Amish persons will they force you to take the chip?

Can you get the chip out once they place it in you? Can our soldiers get the chip out of them after they return from Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan?

Scary times

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'll be damned if I'm ever gonna be chipped..

If it's ever done without my consent then you can be sure I'll be happily digging it out with whatever sharp instrument comes to hand.

It seems they are ignoring anyones spiritual beliefs. A lot of people believe their bodies to be a temple, so having it violated in such a manner is against those persons belief system, which is against the law in the UK

Makes you wonder..

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
people on ATS are needing to keep this bumped and then spread around every one they know..

I.D cards failed...nows the time for scare stories so they all accept the mark.

Un-freaking- believable.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks MEMSHOCk..I read the thread and the article by the Swedish MD. Down right scary...they can inject a form of a "pincamera" into your eye so they can "see and feel" the battle rush that a soldier goes through during combat.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Keep in mind that the Swedish doctor was talking about this years ago.

The Pentagon is already instituting a plan to implant the brains of soldiers.

This is real, people....do we want to become a society that accepts these types of impositions for irrational reasons?

The internet is a valuable tool. We can learn more. We just need to stop reading the entertainment gossips and focus on the trends that our politicians are acquiescing towards.

The vote becomes real when we don't cater to the party line.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
notice how they went for the scary crime?

Now if your against it you want kids to be attacked.

No I want sex offenders killed - no life no jail death your DNA in a kid your dead.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2

Reign yourself in....this topic is not centered on child imposition.

Do not associate micro chipping solely with such an awful socio-pathic condition...they are going for all types...

Not to say I necessarily disagree with you...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just noticed the link from the OP story

RFID Implants Found to Cause Cancer Tumors - Small electronic chips approved by the FDA for implanting beneath human skin have been linked to cancer in laboratory animals, according to a research review conducted by the Associated Press.
source

So know all the crooks will get massive pay outs for being given cancer and treated for free.

Frigging great eh?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
or look at it another way.

Now they know how to generate the needed signals to induce skin cancers. Do you know the survival rate of skin cancer ? Its low dude, real low.

This is just so damn bad its beyond a nightmare.

Its here folks, the lines are soon going to be drawn in the dirt. Question is, where do you stand.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What would be really cool, is if someone could take these things out of you. I might be willing to let someone practice on me.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled2
Just noticed the link from the OP story

RFID Implants Found to Cause Cancer Tumors - Small electronic chips approved by the FDA for implanting beneath human skin have been linked to cancer in laboratory animals, according to a research review conducted by the Associated Press.
source

So know all the crooks will get massive pay outs for being given cancer and treated for free.

Frigging great eh?

Do you know all the people who will accept this because they allowed the "crooks" to have it?

Once you accept that it is a reasonable occurrence for a perceived crime, then a parking ticket will be validation.

Please reign yourself in. Verichip has proposed that for illegal immigrants from Mexico...or Guest Workers...should be implanted if they want to legally work in the boundaries of the United States. Google "guest worker Verichip".

It's not just criminals and I would think that would be a major point of contention.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join