It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. to Begin Microchipping Prisoners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So since the UK our now going to start implants, what country will be the safest place to be when chipping starts to become mandatory. Canada ? France ? just as examples...so where would be the safest, since no where will be properly safe...

Fox

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

Yes ! You utter awesomness - 'we want your soul'. That video.... it just sums this all up.

Looks like i will be fighting for Russia in the war against the NWO, just like one of my grandfathers brothers did against nazi Germany.

European Union wants eastern Russia.... well, looks like Putins ready, and the russians will put up one hell of a fight, and i'll be there.

EU troops are going to be in for a nasty nasty suprise in 2010.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Well... given Russia/Soviet history, if they were to fight back against the 'NWO' and take over the world, I don't think they'd hesitate to implement a chipping program either. And that would be even harder to fight.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So all these theorys.. And short comments on what we should all do? What is it that we should do... detailed to survive such.

Perhaps ATS'rs should collaborate information on meetings and such and have our say. Make it MSM. ? Who knows otherwise we are just a bunch of monkeys... watching and hooting. doing nothing of importance... just staring... being cute little sheeple monkeys
You are all so cute!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They made a movie about this

No unnatural device is going in my or my children bodies.

Period. I can live without the "system"
I grow my own food and make my own stuff including clothes. Big deal.

You deserve to be enslaved
People cannot even wire a plug these days LOL or iron their clothes.

Get a life. Really.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's very troubling to me to see this coming . It is being brought in in such a way that it gets public expectance i.e to monitor prisoners , but as so many of the earlier poster's have mentioned , thats how it all starts .
Is there anything that we can do to stop this or has the decision already been made for us all ?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

You should state which country you are from. Middle East for sure... they are last... well actually they aren't being required... After the radiation settles the middle easterners wont have lives worth sparing in the crazy greedy societys eyes. So its cool, keep growing your 3 eyed corn and your 8 foot kids. While this may or may not be an actualy situation, your rudeness is not appreciated. If you didn't want to be chipped I would fight for your right... still will. Just dont let me know your moo moo in a line. Then youd be on your own.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

If you have a social security number and live in the land of the free... yes you have a choice to either stay and live or live and die... or move away.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I want criminals to be tracked but the obvious fact is that they'll try and extend it to everyone. It's the same in all societal changes, start with the people no one cares about then move on to the general populous. I'm against this abuse of power wholeheartedly.

They'll have to hold me down and shoot it into my arm, that is the only way they'll get one of these things into me. After they've forced it upon me, i'll grab a scalpal and have it out my arm pretty damn fast. If they arrest me, then fine, i'm afraid this is one thing i will go to prison for.

Viva la resistance!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
E*Trade shows that currently as of today's Stock Market close, that Verichip closed with its price at $1.66 a share. If you want to gain real control over this you should be investigating purchasing stock in the very company that can be implemented to chip you.

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing... is a thread I started earlier today where I outline some of information in regards to purchasing stock of Verichip Corporation. You as citizens picking up guns and or other weapons won't do as much as purchasing the stock and then having control of the company one share of stock at a time.

Come on now, less than $2 a share currently, and you can control it. Less than a large coffee at 7-11.

Think about it. Guns will equal death. Stocks will equal real power, as well wealth and control over the Government's civilian company they have sponsored to track you everywhere you go.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you want to know what to do - GET ORGANISED - NOW - to stop this happening to those prisoners. Start action groups to protect their rights first. You stop it at source, not a few months down the line when it's you with a chip gun pointed at your arm.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
They don't have the right to chip us. But as for me i will refuse. Ain't NO-ONE going to put a chip in me. I wasn't born with it so be gone with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This story was actually making the rounds in January.

Does anyone have any NEW information to add?

Are they still trying to move forward with this?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

Unforunately thats the statement of the terrorists too... Anyone can battle that but its really about the man with the biggest stick. Stocks are deffinately a good way to go to stop a corp... but Im thinking that while we may own the stocks... WHAT IF... they know whats going on and the Government buys it out and makes it mandatory... its over. Protests and mass attention is the only way to go... But thats also why theyd declare martial law... Its a game of chess for them... not a game of survival. They all got land in Brazil.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I agree with the first 2 sentences in mOOmOO's post. It's vital to be able to sustain yourself and what you need without goverment intervention. As what he said, grow your own food. Seek and build shelter in a forest or whatever. Supply what is needed to survive. I'd do that instead of being enslaved by a corrupt greedy government that wants to kill and torture the innocent. So if you can't fight the system. Escape and survive on your own.

I would recommend to setup survival groups when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
people on ATS are needing to keep this bumped and then spread around every one they know..

I.D cards failed...nows the time for scare stories so they all accept the mark.

Un-freaking- believable.

Dude, if Obama is elected he wants to push for governmental health care for everyone right? What's the one thing you need to present to a doctor when you go? An insurance/ID card. It'll be killing two birds with one stone.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

No offense m8 but -
I don't want "criminals to be tracked" because the justice system is incredibly corrupt......and I have already experienced just about everything a criminal could think of to do to a person except death though it was that close and have the scars to prove it...SO THE F- WHAT???...my freedom is more important than FEAR of what may never happen (again)....We need to get over our f-ing fear and stand for something besides "birth , consumption, and death"....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

I would have to agree.
But let me also say this,
For all of you hard asses that say "ain't no one gunna put no chip in me, over my dead body....".
They are most likely not going to "force" anything. You will get the chip or you will simply not be able to buy or sell anything, which means you will starve to death if you don't comply.
The whole of humanity is a buch of scared wimpering little school girls, crying because they skinned their knees on the playground.
Suck it up buttercup we are all going to "DIE". It is OK!!!!!!!
There are worse things in life than dieing. Such as.......Living out your pathetic, submissive, cowardice lives as slaves to your master who will protect you from terrorists as long as you comply.
This is nothing more than the Mafia but on a much bigger scale.
You give us what we want ( Money and power via your submission)
and we will make sure "no one ain't gonna hurt you," or " if you don't give us what we want you'll end up wearin' concrete shoes".

[edit on 26-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No mention of this is made on the Liberty Website or any mainstream media or government records eg hansard.I have asked Miss Chakrabarti if that quote can indeed be attributed to her.

This is a fabrication and scare mongering .....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Said it once gonna say it again. Over my dead body are they getting chips into me, my wife or our child.

This is the start of the slippery slope - take the DNA example I gave you of how the UK Gov. use this method to creep creep creep a totalitarian dictatorship into place.

Shameless bump because ATS needs this kept in its sight .... be prepared is all i can say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join