It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. to Begin Microchipping Prisoners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

So it begins , Is this a sneak peek of things to come in one form or another for the rest of us ?

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Are you implying that the rest of "us" will be prisoners? I think that this is a great Idea, especially for sex offenders who seem to disapear, violent offenders should be tracked seeing how easy it is for them to blend into society and then commit the same crimes again. I will never understand why people bitch and moan about things like this (not saying that you are) when certain criminals don't deserve some rights that the common law abiding citizen is entitled to.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Are you implying that the rest of "us" will be prisoners? I think that this is a great Idea, especially for sex offenders who seem to disapear, violent offenders should be tracked seeing how easy it is for them to blend into society and then commit the same crimes again. I will never understand why people bitch and moan about things like this (not saying that you are) when certain criminals don't deserve some rights that the common law abiding citizen is entitled to.

Bitch and moan about the first steps along the road to a fully microchipped population ?

Let me share with you some wisdom age has seen fit to furnish me with.

I was a detention worker here in the UK - when they brought out this new idea of DNA testing people who had been CHARGED and FOUND GUILTY with a crime.

This DNA was stored and checked on a small data base of CRIMINALS DNA.

This then changed to those who had been CHARGED at a Police station. If found not guilty the law said your DNA would be destroyed.

3 years later down the line . . . The laws crept in . .The DNA was decide to be taken from ALL ARRESTED PERSONS charged or not charged.

This was then added to the databse, and now no sample in england OR wales is ever destroyed. EVEN IF YOU ARE INNOCENT.

Watch and learn.

This starts with those in prisons found guilty of a crime......

See the pattern ?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan Tanna, I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly. The biochip is these idiots ways of tracking you everywhere you go, so there's nothing you can do in essence without their permission through your compliance in advance. I did this thread in respect to the trending data and intelligence I've seen over a lifetime as well as what the news media does release.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

The mentality of this crap with biochiping with Verichip or Digital Angel as well as the RFID is at first they started with harmless things like your pets, because we all know people are so attache to Fido and Fluffy that they would do anything to assure they get said pet back quickly. Of course let's not forget LoJack or OnStar where vehicles can be retrieved quickly. Next of course is biochiping the prisoners because of course as we all know they've commited a crime, and of course they are seen as lower than scum by society, which depending on their crime they generally are, but of course this is only a way to subvert your attention yet again.

See, your pets are being chipped, your cars, your cell phone had GPS, your PDA has GPS, your credit card tracks your purchase, your internet service provider tracks the websites you frequent as well as what you do on those sites, clothing is being chipped, tires are automatically being chipped now, you name it, it's got a chip in it. Don't forget the high dollar items at Wal-Mart have RFID, Radio Frequency Identification Devices in them, a chip in a sense.

I began this thread :

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

The thread is on actually buying stock in Verichip, the corporation that will be doing these biochip's being inserted in those prisoners, pets, and you next.

If you want some real quality control over this entire system, you had better start investing heavily in the biochip stock of Verichip.

It's only $1.66 a share, as of this post, and that's not much, to secure your freedom via control of the company, if you ask Me.

E*Trade Quote : E*Trade - Verichip - CHIP

[edit on 25-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I remember seeing a speech by Gordon Brown just after he was handed the top spot by Blair in which he went into great detail about his vision for taking this country forward. Included in the speech were subjects such as the cashless society, everybody using biometric technology for all purchases etc. This would, according to Mr Broon, cut down fraud and identity theft issues. Of course, left unsaid was that these instances of fraud and identity theft have skyrocketed in recent times due to all the databases that hold information on us all. Without cash, every purchase we make can be traced and tracked and we'll find ourselves inundated with even more junk mail than we now get as marketing companies target us all based on our purchases. I sure as hell do NOT want this and do not see why anybody should be allowed to hold details about me on a database, even for marketing purposes. After all, it's identifying data that is held without my knowledge or permission, which in itself is a breach of the data protection act (the act only applies to us, not the government, based on past events!).

As for the chipping? absolutely no way. Of course, there will be those who will blindly follow thinking it's a good idea as it's there to protect the kiddies and use the tired old argument about nothing to fear if we are not doing anything wrong. We have survived as a nation for centuries without these measures and can do so for many more. I guess at the end of the day though we are all just slaves to the rulers (things have not changed much from medieval times in that respect), born to work and pay the taxes that enable them to hold power and allowed "freedom", as long as we toe the line and do not threaten their positions of power.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Anyone else seen this?

www.verichip.com...

The link states it's a Medical Trademark of Korea. Is this a hoax? There's an e-mail address as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Chip them all!

Fit the chips of criminals with various neurotoxins that are released when they commit a crime.
Neurotoxins of differing types so that the pain reflects the severity of the crime.

Fit chips to workers that show the boss when they clock in.

Fit hypnotic chips to soldiers so that they will shoot whoever the PTB want them to on command or activation of the chip.

Fit chips to our kids to keep them off the streets at night, so they're not out causing "trouble"

Fit chips to pets to stop them fouling footpaths.

Fit chips that measure how much food people eat and how much resources they use.

Fit chips that measure levels of intoxication on a night out.

Hell fit chips to everyone and everything so that behaviour can be monitored and undesirables weeded out before a crime is committed.

BUT - don't forget to hook all these chips to a central AI core so that it can learn from human behaviour and control them all, and eventually take over humanity for use as a slave race.

OR

We could just tell them to sod off, and take back the freedoms they want to steal from us by spreading the word and making people aware of what is happening in the name of "freedom"

The current crisis regarding fuel, food and terrorism is no accident.

A scared population is an easily controlled population.

Don't give in to fear, see our "leaders" for what they are and make your voice heard - or we might as well just roll over and die.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
They can chip the remaining pieces of my warm, dead corpse, after I have done my best to take down all of those who are trying to implant me...

Screw this world. I can see why some people want to lock and load, waiting for the knock on the door.

I'm not going to live forever, so there's no way that I'll be living part of my life as a NWO slave-toy, where they get to insert chips into me.

This should be front-page world news as a sign of things to come...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gobildygook99
What would be really cool, is if someone could take these things out of you. I might be willing to let someone practice on me.

Well ........... It could be time for me to brush up my Surgical Skills.

****Advert****

Do you have a Chip on your Shoulder?
Then get it removed at

CHIPSHOP (UK)
MICROCHIP REMOVALS
Only £50.00
Pain Free - Same Day Service

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No matter what people think, us Brits are a stubborn lot and I feel sorry for the people who try and put these chips in us. Theres going to be a lot of doctors with broken noses.

I don't think this would work to be honest, there would be too many people against it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I often wonder whether there are programmes already in place to chip us, such as hospital stays etc.
Back in the summer of 2001 I had a short stay in hospital after surgery. A few months later I noticed that there was something under the skin in the palm of my right hand, slightly longer than a grain of rice and perhaps twice the diameter with a 4-5mm diagonal white scar just above it - very small but noticeable when I look.
A year or so ago I was visiting my GP for a check-up and mentioned it to him. He immediately told me I'd probably cut my palm on something that had left a fragment in my hand that become larger with calcification. The way he just seemed to blurt it straight out without even taking a look seemed a little odd, almost like a practiced line. I don't ever remember having this in my hand prior to surgery - I'm sure I'd have noticed - so I wonder if perhaps patients undergoing surgery under general anesthetic are being chipped already, without their knowledge?

I guess the only way to find out what it is would be to fish it out - OUCH! - or to smack my hand in the car door and get it x-rayed - BIG OUCH! -

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I often wonder whether there are programmes already in place to chip us, such as hospital stays etc.
Back in the summer of 2001 I had a short stay in hospital after surgery. A few months later I noticed that there was something under the skin in the palm of my right hand, slightly longer than a grain of rice and perhaps twice the diameter with a 4-5mm diagonal white scar just above it - very small but noticeable when I look.
A year or so ago I was visiting my GP for a check-up and mentioned it to him. He immediately told me I'd probably cut my palm on something that had left a fragment in my hand that become larger with calcification. The way he just seemed to blurt it straight out without even taking a look seemed a little odd, almost like a practiced line. I don't ever remember having this in my hand prior to surgery - I'm sure I'd have noticed - so I wonder if perhaps patients undergoing surgery under general anesthetic are being chipped already, without their knowledge?

I guess the only way to find out what it is would be to fish it out - OUCH! - or to smack my hand in the car door and get it x-rayed - BIG OUCH! -

I can quite catagorically tell you NO, they do NOT microchip you whilst under a GA, LA or any type of Surgical Procedure ...... well certainly not under the NHS anyway. I am sure that Dan Tanna and few others would back me up on this.

Its more than probable that it is Osteochondritis Dissecans (OCD). Basically it is a bone fragment that has broken off of a main bone and it attracts calcium and if in or near a joint can become very painful. It is a common complaint. I have seen numerous bone fragments on patients x-rays of people of all ages.

Another possibility is Kienbock's Disease which is a disorder of the wrist or Osteochondropathy.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Seems strange that it's just below the surface in the fleshy part of the palm with a small scar just above it (and a small corresponding red mark at the bottom).

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
They can chip the remaining pieces of my warm, dead corpse, after I have done my best to take down all of those who are trying to implant me...

Screw this world. I can see why some people want to lock and load, waiting for the knock on the door.

I'm not going to live forever, so there's no way that I'll be living part of my life as a NWO slave-toy, where they get to insert chips into me.

This should be front-page world news as a sign of things to come...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by tezzajw]

Front page news across the entire globe, becaue you know all these elites play the same tune and its going to effect us all sooner rather than later.

This chip gets put in me when i am cold and dead.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

Chip you on the NHS ? no good Sir, i can assure you, that as an anti chipper that this doesn't happen at all in the NHS.

Wotans thoughts on what it is are almost certainly correct, although for peace of mind you could approach a privvate health care provider and ask them to X-ray your hand and give you the film..

Then you'll see that the NHS canot even afford to start going down this route, let alone finance it now. In the hundreds of people I have witnessed going through procedures, no one, but no one ever has had a chip inserted.

Daniel.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"Hey let's start with prisoners!"

"Ok...What about everyone else?"

"Simple..we bring in a bunch of ridiculous new laws that effectively makes everyone criminals in someway or another..
Hey presto.. everyone gets chipped.!"

"Brilliant..Now what shall we start with?"...

"Speeding.
Littering.
Smoking in public.
Talking in groups.
Protesting.
Overloading your bin.
Disciplining your child.
Protecting yourself from assault.
Asking a policeman what you did wrong.
Asking a policeman what the charge is.
Asking a policeman to show just cause.

soon..

Asking anything from an 'official'...."

A great reason for buying a sterilised scalpel blade and a bottle of J.D if you ask me..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
yeah but if you don't get a chip, you'll get killed by terrorism.

joking aside, if the scheme does reach the extent where every citizen must have a chip to be go about daily life properly, what can you really do to avoid it?
i know it sounds bad, being at the mercy of the government like that, but seriously, what action could you actually take to stop this from happening? if you don't get one you won't be able to pay for food/resources, you won't be able to leave the country, etc and if you join protests about it you'll be treated as a threat to national security.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Prisoners is where they can test the new equipment under controlled conditions to get it ready to roll out for the rest of us.

There will be incentives to accept the the chip. Such as the Clear Card used to quickly bypass long security lines at airports.

Protect yourself from identity theft get chipped.

Why worry about losing your wallet or purse - get chipped and have your money automatically withdrawn from your account!

Get chipped and we'll sell you our products for less.

Get chipped and we will allow you entry into our country.

Come on people it's for your own good. Get with the program and get your chips today!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
IF THEY did start 'chipping people', who would be the ones doing it?

I can tell you for a fact, that it would NOT be the Medical and Nursing Professions in the UK. It would be against their Professional Code of Conduct unless the persons' consent was given. To do otherwise is considered assault or abuse and the perpetrator is then liable to criminal charges.

IF the UK Government tried to bypass this by giving the Medical and Nursing Professions 'amnesty from criminal charges' for 'chipping', it would then open up a huge can of worms on other aspects of care concerning legal, ethical and moral practices.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
For everyone's viewing displeasure:

THEY WANT YOUR SOUL

Google Video Link

That video is prophetic. The war for our souls is indeed already here.
What I find most disturbing is the lack of public awareness and discourse
on future "enslavement" technologies such as micro-chipping, and the
so-called convergence of the Nano, Bio, Info, and Cognitive technologies.

You would think more would pay attention to what is being called the biggest
government commitment to technological research since the space program.

It's unprecedented.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join