It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. to Begin Microchipping Prisoners

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
For those who are fearful of being the next individual to be chipped, I outline how to purchase shares of Verichip, one of the companies doing this. I did say, one of the companies, as there are various ones.

Here are a few websites where I reference how to purchase shares, which are currently at $1.53 a share :

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Alex Jones, Jim Walker, and Daniel Estulin all together fighting side by side to stop the Bilderberg Group from their nefarious deeds.

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

If you own shares of this company as well as the other ones, purchasing one share at $1.53, that's less than a cup of coffee, or for the price of one gallon of gas at $4.00, you can buy two and a half shares of Verichip.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

This link about the Bilderberg Group talks about some of the plans to initiate all of their treasonous plans, against you.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

You can look and investigate the Verichip Corporation on E*Trade for free, without an account, the symbol is CHIP, just type that into the "Quote" field at the top of the screen.

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing...

This is quite literally a way for the World Government to track, follow, and stalk you, but you can beat them at their own game, without violence, without a weapon, buy opening an E*Trade Accout, or Scottrade, or whatever, and buying as many shares as you can afford to, and have voting rights of the company that will eventually contain your Social Security Number, your Drivers License, your Medical Records, your Credit Card Numbers, and if you don't, well you don't get to work, eat, or go into Wal-Mart to even window shop for that matter.

Remember the small device within the DVD's, X-Box, and Playstation game that sets off an alarm when you exit because the silly cashier hasn't run it over her register enough? That's a RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification Device, which is the same thing as Verichip, just a different type.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
E*Trade shows that currently as of today's Stock Market close, that Verichip closed with its price at $1.66 a share. If you want to gain real control over this you should be investigating purchasing stock in the very company that can be implemented to chip you.

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing... is a thread I started earlier today where I outline some of information in regards to purchasing stock of Verichip Corporation. You as citizens picking up guns and or other weapons won't do as much as purchasing the stock and then having control of the company one share of stock at a time.

Come on now, less than $2 a share currently, and you can control it. Less than a large coffee at 7-11.

Think about it. Guns will equal death. Stocks will equal real power, as well wealth and control over the Government's civilian company they have sponsored to track you everywhere you go.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

What is wrong with you? Verichip is liquidating the company. Already in process. First payout is $1.25 to $1.35 with something most likely much smaller to follow. Stanley Works is the acquirer (SWK).

Moderators, why do you allow this poster to continually pump this Verichip stock?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Is this the company you're talking about?

E*Trade - SWK

You know, instead of you coming off like a harrassing know-it-all, you could supply more information about this, instead of attacking what I have to say. How about supplying some information on SWK that will support your thoughts on it, that's what most people here on ATS do.

At least I am trying to do something, which is more than I can say for you.

I see you've only been on ATS for less than a year, with little actual contributional threads, and the majority of your contributions have been in posting on other people's contributions.

I wonder if the Moderators went digging through your posts, if they would find equally nasty comments.

Maybe we can start over, if you quit attacking what I say, but we will see.

Your name on ATS suggests though that apathy has sunk into your heart and head, so I hope I'm wrong there and that maybe something good can come from this encounter.

I just got Verichip's prospectus today, from the one share I purchased over a month ago, so I'll have a read tonight, and if I'm wrong, I'll apologize.

Will you?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
meh, my expectation is the govt will offer people a tidy sum (lets say $5k) to get a chip.

Imagine how many people would take it just to get their hands on that sort of money...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Yeah I see the connection, Seems like your political system has started the trend, DAMMIT....Why should innocent people or even those who have commited harmless crimes be put in the same lot as the violent offenders and the deranged? Society is going to quickly become the "minority report" we have seen in the theatres

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join