It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OK this might sound dumb but what does OP stand for?

I left the room feeling great. Just because I didn't get any response from them doesn't mean they didn't believe in anything I was saying. They had looks of interest on their face. Plus why would they take notes if they weren't interested? I looked at Dr. Butler's note pad and he had a full page filled up with notes.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am very skeptical on this one, I cant see L.M. taking notes on reptoids...had a been a high ranking offical I think I would have to of just walked out when I heard that. This story is way out there. I, having the meeting of a lifetime, would have remember at least "ONE" name. hehe. Of course without any names it cant be confirmed or denied..lol

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have to apologize. I thought it was a military facility he went to.

That changes my belief a little. (Sorry for the quick judgment).

link   
Yeah ok man, when you get introduced to 10 people and they all briefly say their name and you shake everyone's hand you expect me to remember names?

That's one thing I'm bad at anyway...."remembering names" hell I sometimes forget my brother's name.

link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Being in Alaska, that is not such an easy thing to do

Geologists at universities are used to people bringing in things for identification. Give it a try. They generally say yes because of the possibility of new finds. I lost count of the number of times somebody just walked into a Geology Lab Class with a question. One guy had carried a piece of Uranite in his pocket for years. You can imagine where that led. I doubt he had much hair left when he got older.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This thread started out with promise and hope, but prodding the OP (original poster) for answers really didn't deliver any new findings I was hoping for. Until we get better pics and samples we're just left with this.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
OP stands for Original Post(er)

It is a refference to the first post in a thread or the creator of said thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Georgia Tech is a great school. I called and asked them if they would analyz it and they said no... so I took it to Applied Technical Services Incorporated and all this oriental women did was put it under an electron microscope and print me out a poopy graph with a spike of SI.

She said my piece was too small for them to be able to tell me percentages of elements/material in it. So I wasted $250, but at least I tried.

The 4 lab results Mr. Criswell has show 99% silicon and 1% unidentified.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello UFO Reality,

Thanks for sharing your story.
For a day you will always remember...it is too bad nothing really happened. I wish that they had reciprocated information but again I don't assume such information would be readily exchanged with the average citizen.

In regards to the Reptiod picture, I am very curious and would like to view this. I understand your issue with not having a scanner but I may have a few suggestions that could help you bring the photo to the web.

Could you take a DIGITAL photo of the photo? In that format you could easily upload the jpeg to a hosting site and we could get some idea of what is in the photo. It wont be as detailed as a scan I am sure but at it could be a faster solution since you may not know someone with a scanner or can't afford one at this point.

Could you get it scanned at Kinkos, perhaps? It should be relatively easy to do and hopefully not to expensive for your budget. I had it done before and it was simply a few dollars.

Again, thanks for sharing and I applaud you efforts in trying to uncover something as mysterious as the UFO phenomenon and it's "alleged" connection with the U.S. Government. Most people attack your attempt to meet without proper preparation but I do understand that you had no real experience or point of reference for such a meeting. People expect EVERYONE to have the same level of experience that they themselves have.

It's easy to pounce on someone while never putting yourself out there with a thread such as this. Sometimes I think some posters on here are like sharks swimming through forums in search of prey. No risk on their part. Not the same sort of passion you have for this field.

Kudos, dude.
You get nothing but props from me on your attempt.

Originally posted by gauncents

So eloquent.

Looking for the holy grail without a camera for 10 years.

Nuff' said.

As funny as this post was (and it did make me laugh out loud) you guys need to relax. You can't place such judgments on someone without understanding their situation and certainly you can't compare what you would do to their actions. We all come from different backgrounds and are at different stages in life.

If he can't afford a better camera, doesn't have a scanner, and didn't graduate from college does that make him a liar?

Its not like he's saying they took him for a ride in a UFO, he's saying he had a meeting with certain members of the military and government and nothing happened.

What is so unbelievable about that?
I believe him.

- Lee

[edit on 24-6-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I hear many people stating that this meeting would not happen for a variety of reason. Are there any here who have tried to arrange a meeting with a government/military official but have been denied?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Yeah ok man, when you get introduced to 10 people and they all briefly say their name and you shake everyone's hand you expect me to remember names?

That's one thing I'm bad at anyway...."remembering names" hell I sometimes forget my brother's name.

True...but for a 'day you will always remember', there isn't much detail left for us to do anything with. I do thank for posting however. Should be a great point boost for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That "poopy graph" is accurate, reliable evidence. Oh, well.

FYI - Obsidian, fulgarites and other items of earthy origin would look and test similarly. I will give you this. If the place it was found happened to be very pure silica sand and something, say a UFO, were to expose it to enough heat and it were to cool quickly, it could be an earthly artifact caused by the interaction. Do you know if the ground it was found in was nearly pure silica sand? Was it at or near a commercial sand pit? Silica sand that pure would be very marketable.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have to state for the record (my .02) that although I respect everyones hypothesis I do NOT believe that any of the images of obsidian referenced here on this thread...(or in a google image search) resembles the sample of unknown material shown by the OP. I noticed that his sample seems to show a reflection of multipul colors.....and none of the obsidian images provided have shown this quality. I have nothing to gain or loose, just thought I'd point that out.

I did a little more digging on this and was able to find this picture of an obsidian fire arrowhead...it has even more colors than the material in question.

It seems I stand corrected. Humility is a quality that is learned not given at birth. . . carry on.

[edit on 6/24/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Something I should have said sooner -
Thanks for the post and don't let us get too you

This should be excellent practice for your show.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT THERE ARE NO COLORS IN IT WHAT SO EVER!!!!

I DO NOT KNOW WHY THERE ARE HINTS OF COLOR WHEN A PICTURE IS TAKEN OF IT!!!

I'm telling you it's not obsidian!

It was found in the ground in a field where the crash happened. It wasn't in sand it was in dirt!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
*This is an Alert*

Dr. Butlers notes from the meeting have been found offering evidence of the factual meeting. This is a stunning turn of event for ufo reality..

images33.fotki.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the analysis graph readout for the fragment.

The OP put this in a previous post but didn't link it. So here is the link.

readout

It's from the openmindsforum thread he mentioned earlier.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by CallMeMaury]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hiyah Ufo_Reality:

Great job if in fact you had your meeting

I myself can't help but be skeptical since this happened in one of your threads and I commented on it:

Originally posted by LateApexer313

I do not buy for one second, someone who owns a UFO sight or runs one, getting an e-mail from the Secret Service....telling them to cease and desist and NOT keeping it lmaoooooo that's so outrageous that you certainly can't buy that yourself UFO-REALITY, you're all about the facts and the proof yourself....

It would take a NUCLEAR blast for you, or any of us to "not keep" a smoking gun e-mail from "the Secret Service" that's absolutely a crock of crapola...

from Ufo_Reality here:
That's a natural reaction and mine at first when he told me he didn't keep the email. But then I thought about all the mistakes I've made and all the emails that I've deleted but wish I hadn't over the years. BJ receives 100-300 emails per day, he's a very busy guy being web master for www.ufocasebook.com. He said anyone who would like to email him to talk about the email from the Secret Service is more than welcome to. I myself am not going to sit here and try to prove anything. I am simply the mouth. I've known BJ for a long time and I trust him.

I can always be wrong, wouldn't be the first or the last time, but parts of your story in the whole to and from your interview, didn't ring true...but this is the link to the thread I took that from:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said, I could be wrong, but that just topped it for me, the part of your friend for many years who has a Ufology site, deleting an e-mail from the "secret service" and your ridiculous excuse for him, even if it was HIS excuse...well...it's hard for me to believe this story of yours...

Especially with the rock that looks clearly obsidian and why oh why did you show up with a "reptilian" picture lawdy!

Anyway, best of luck, if it's true, I certainly apologize, and keep on trying, your enthusiasm is to be commended..... if it's true!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jalien

"This is an Alert*

Dr. Butlers notes from the meeting have been found offering evidence of the factual meeting. This is a stunning turn of event for ufo reality.. "

Very funny, that made my day...

LMAO!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
in regards to the OP's object (and i could be WAY off here)...if it was found in the ground at the alleged crash site, it COULD be a piece of dirt that was subjected to a major heat source. if i remember correctly, it would turn that piece of dirt into a volcanic rock of some sort, right?

so that may not make it "extraterrestrial" per se, but it would have been "created" from some "ET" event, such as saucer crash or something similar.

like i said, i could be totally wrong about this, but i just thought of it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join