It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Uforeality,

Can you pretty please post a picture of that reptillian?

Even if it's not that clear!

Thanks

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.webmineral.com...

That is a link to a rather large list of minerals containing silicon. I am trying to look through it, but every time I have tried to get through this site my browser freezes for some reason. So I figured I would post if any body else is interested in helping.

If I can get through this site with a little more ease and find anything that looks like the images in this thread i will be sure to post a link.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Rather than rip on the OP, I have a few new questions that may further this conversation for my own interest and maybe some others.

First off, thanks for sharing your story. I don't find your meeting to be unbelievable at all. Giving an hour of their time to someone who has a 'piece of a UFO' and is willing to share it with them has got to peak their interest otherwise they wouldn't have obliged. This says a lot about the desire of military folks to see more than they already know, or be certain important pieces of things aren't floating in the publics hands. It also lends to the potential idea that most if not all of those who attended your meeting are not in the 'need to know' group and have the desire to know more since they aren't getting answers from the Govt. I think their silence is the most honest part of that story, as I would assume they would have nothing to tell you at all, they just want to know what you know. So here are my questions:

- Does the photo of the Reptoid have anything to do with the UFO crash you speak of, and if not, what significance does it have?
- Can you describe the picture and maybe give us some back story on it, like where it originated?
- Was anyone in the meeting dressed in military uniforms, or were any of the other folks there Air Force personnel?
- In what order did you present your items, and at what point did the snickering man begin snickering? Did his tone change at a certain point or was he like this throughout?

I also may be the only one that sees the silverish color of the samples and doesn't think it looks like Obsidian. I wonder if you took a picture outside on a bright day if it would come out looking better. After you obtain a camera of course!

Your story has kept me entertained today, and proven how harsh this site is getting. If everyone is a fraud or hoaxer then why does anyone come here still? Clearly it can't be for acceptance.

Thanks and hope to hear some more on your experience.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hold the friggin press dude. On page one it's

"A representative from Lockheed Martin was there and I don't remember who the others were. Possibly CIA, or other military agencies I don't remember... "

Now on page 9 its:

"Some Lockheed Martin Engineers joined the meeting. No big deal."

So which is it. One is a FAR cry from the other. I find it amazing that this was yesterday and you "don't remember" if CIA or other military personnel were there. Now it's "Engineers" after being rather grilled by diligent members here. The very title of the thread speaks to your intent to project this as far more serious then it was (or is at this point in the story).

I'll tell ya what I think. I think you take lessons from Steve Greer in overstating your "meeting" and making this into a lot more then it was, more then likely in my view for self-promotion and your upcoming "show".

As far as I'm concerned this thread speaks volumes about what you're willing to say to garner attention, and it smacks of overblown claims, and ultimately damages your credibility. You ought to consider yourself lucky this field has the attention span and memory of a 10 year old, so you're likely to recover from it. Unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Distortion462

A trainwreck is a trainwreck....this is a forum for people to vent, i have seen credible stories get lots of good comments. My experience with ATS is that the people usally have a good keen sense of what is credible and what isnt.... I also believe that most people that post here want to believe but realize they must stay in reality if they want to convince others and just not preach to the choir.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

" There was no documentation at all "...
Well, of course there was; here's what you would have done if you had actually entered the AFB: if you didn't have military or civilian staff documentation on you, and/or your vehicle- then you would have been turned away or directed to ' Visitors' ( but only if you have an invitation on base).This would have happened at the front 'gate'. First thing.
At visitor's, depending on the base, they will call your sponsor to verify your invitation. They will make a copy of you driver's ID , and give you a visitor's pass, a map, and friendly directions. Maybe a vehicle sticker, depending...
Well, let's see it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Going on to any military installation can be an intimidating experience.
I don't blame you for being nervous. To bad you didn't know who all those gentlemen were. Perhaps you can email him back, thanking him, and maybe asking for a rundown on who the other persons were?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Can you post the picture of the reptilian and anything else you might have? I believe you and find this thread is authentic.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think this guy is sincere but i bet you a dime that the guys in the audience weren't what they claimed they were...probably underpaid journalists instead looking for "the news" of the week( well a good part of them).

I also think the picture is very low resolution.

As far as a reptoid picture in black & white which is a copy of copy you can keep it for you, i'm not interested personnally.Well it's a recommendation not an order, proceed as you want.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3

" There was no documentation at all "...
Well, of course there was; here's what you would have done if you had actually entered the AFB: if you didn't have military or civilian staff documentation on you, and/or your vehicle- then you would have been turned away or directed to ' Visitors' ( but only if you have an invitation on base).This would have happened at the front 'gate'. First thing.
At visitor's, depending on the base, they will call your sponsor to verify your invitation. They will make a copy of you driver's ID , and give you a visitor's pass, a map, and friendly directions. Maybe a vehicle sticker, depending...
Well, let's see it.

I was just going to say the same.

To the OP

Also, if you had a meeting with Airforce "bigwigs", And met you, there would be a log book for them that day.

You would have been logged in no matter where you met. Off base or on base. That I can ensure you.

Unless you can cough up any of that or maybe even a Bldg#, then maybe you wouldn't look as rediculous as you and you making this website look right now!!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Why you seem to be so bent in attacking this guy? And for you to talk about self promotion we only have to look at your signature.

There has been other members who have come here nd put their stories forth, hoax or not all we can do is form an opinion ourselves, unfortunately post like yours get in the way of that.

To UFO reality:

1.I wonder what was the overall feeling that you got from the experience, would you do it again?

2. How well prepared you think you went to that meeting?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If Steven Butler allowed you one full hour of his time and assembled a panel of Aerospace and CIA personnel, you must have told one fantastic story on the phone to get the meeting. Why don't you let us in on what you know? Or are you just trying to plug your show?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
On page one it's

"A representative from Lockheed Martin was there and I don't remember who the others were. Possibly CIA, or other military agencies I don't remember... "

Now on page 9 its:

"Some Lockheed Martin Engineers joined the meeting. No big deal."

Great to hear your input on this matter Jeff, actually the best part of this thread really, I LOVED the greerism piece, lmao on that one.

Now to the OP,

It is far too soon to know what the repricussions of your meeting will be. However if you have not been getting 'buzzed' by low profile high tech, aerial flyby's, chances are your 'hour of fame' was of little to no interest.

I agree with the fact that the UFO understanding is so very very compartmentalized no one person holds the key. Nor would ever want to.

****************^^^***************************
What I want to know is how you could have possibly kept them in their "Brown Leather Chairs" for a full hour when they probably knew what your most intmate thoughts since birth were in the week preceding your audience.

I have actually read this entire thread and my instinct tells me you are out to sell an upcoming book, your radio program and to as others have stated gain fame.

If you cannot be clear enough or prepared enough to go into this serious an interview, for Gods sake man why did you?

If you cannot recall a single word shared during the discourse, you really need to come clean with what you said.

And finally why on earth would you have taken photo's to this meeting unless you yourself had taken them?

It just seems as if you were being immature and impetious.

Still if you are very young or especially prone to flights of fancy, this will help you to grow up real fast.

One more thing, what exactly is your experience and or background /trainning?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can't speak to UfoReality's experience at the AFB or anything, but I know the poster well enough in this case to say I don't think he'd be making this up. He has always been very sincere to me and very passionate about his research.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One more thing, what exactly is your experience and or background /trainning?

Exactly!

So again, if you went to this meeting with a comic book, a rock that has been tested to be silicon given to you by a third party, a form letter, and copy of a copy of a picture that someone gave you that you presume to be real, you don't own a digital camera, you don't have a scanner or wont acknowledge that you can use one real easy at an office supply store,

I have a 23 year experiance golfing. Doesn't make me a tour pro!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
OK this might sound dumb but what does OP stand for?

I didn't see where anyone told you but OP means the original poster/opening poster or something along those lines.

It's you, dude.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I see a lot of finger pointing has anyone contacted the good Dr. Steve Butler to verify?? I am sure the meeting had some kind of a public record or some kind of date stamp.
I think ufo reality did a good job and he was probably very very nervous just being there by himself with no support. Now the internet is a very social place (like ATS) where giving your opinions in a forum you dont have to feel nervous.
BUT ufo reality did it face to face. If i were in his shoes, I would be still shaking now.
So for those people here that say 'you should of done this you should of done that'.
GO AND DO IT YOURSELF FACE TO FACE and not hide behind a computer.
Again great work ufo reality. I admire your guts for seeing them face to face.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

I have just finished reading this entire thread and I did not get the impression that he is being stamped with the Big Red Hoax sign across his avatar, I do wonder as several others have politely asked what his credibility is and what his research has covered, and just exactly what gave him the impression he could simply step into a field that many professionals have been working on even to the point of loss of life, and other personal tragedies, and take an hour playing in the big leagues, only to come out stunned, dazed and unable to even say who was at the meeting.

Edit for comment to crackerjack,

I think ufo reality did a good job and he was probably very very nervous just being there by himself with no support.

Exactally! I was wondering myself why he would have chosen to go it alone unprepared, and without the support of a huge network of people who could have advised him.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by antar]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Let the one making these statements prove it.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by A TRUE AMERICAN]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

I am trying really hard to understand why some of these responses are so berating. I see that UFO Reality has taken a step that I am sure those berating him has not. He has succesfully met with individuals in the know about high tech military aircraft and weapons systems that may or may not be priviledged with knowledge of ET crafts. He may not have asked the questions that you may have asked... but you have not taken the steps he has either (or at least none of you have stated so). UFO Reality has taken steps to bridge the gap with them. What have you done to further the cause? I ask not to be rude but in hopes that you may take a look at this differently.

Even if the meeting was just to share information with the gentlemen present it is all good. Perhaps a seed was planted.

Constructive critisism is good but being rude is ignorant.

Good job UFO Reality and please share any information that may come of this in the future.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join