It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Forgive me for being skeptical ufo r.
After time to reflect on your story it just doesn't add up on various levels.
Top rankers passing about a ufo debris specimen like 3rd graders in earth science class?
And you got it back????

No one dared even look at mj12 docs?
Sorry dude.
'Can't reveal select portions'. His very busy schedule would only allow for an hour?
Top scientists you'd be lucky for five minutes.
All came up to shake your hand but to nervous to remember names? They have things called meeting 'minutes'. And the top eggheads I know are mostly non touchy feely handshaking germaphobes.

This coming from a guy who saw a shadow critter at two feet.

Made for an interesting read though.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by Freezer

Here's my first chance to deny ignorance all day!

THE OP DOESN'T OWN A CAMERA!

READ THE THREAD IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE!

Yep, a self proclaimed ufologist without a camera.

I read the thread all the way through, and he said he might get someone else to take images of it, in case you didn't read it yourself.. Also not everyone has money to shell out for a camera..You don't have to own a camera to be a ufologist, I mean come on, do you think all these people go out to forests pointing cameras at the sky hoping for a miracle? I own a 6 mega-pixel canon, but that doesn't make me any better suited to provide evidence in my opinion. Images don't function as proof only insight.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

It's quite possible they bring people in like this on occasion to see what the public knows, what documents have been leaked, etc.. Instead of surfing sites like ATS to monitor what we know and what evidence we have to counter their horrific lies about UFO's, having someone there who brings all their information gives them something tangible to confirm what they suspect we know about the UFO conspiracy.

It doesn't sound like gov/military officials we know all too well. The kind who would do anything to hide the truth and prevent meetings like this from ever occuring. This sounds more to me like they agreed to this meeting for their benefit so they could be on the same page with UFO researchers as far as what evidence we have to counter the UFO conspiracy..On top of what if freely available on the internet and elsewhere.

-ChriS

[edit on 24-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Interesting story you have there. I don't doubt that it is possible that is played out and just as you describe.

I think it interesting that this group did not take your UFO evidence, nor looked at your paper. That would have expressed a military interest in what you were saying. Yet the meeting expresses such an interest. That is baffling to me.

The other thing that is not clear to me-you seem to be maintaining a certain level of anonymity. It has been common practice, particularly since Bob Lazar, to come out and openly admit who they are. Some people accuse these people of trying to get attention, but I see it more as an issue of protection.

For example, had something mysterious happened to Lazar after he came out, well then that would verify without a doubt his story was true. In the shadows though was he truly vulnerable.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack

I see a lot of finger pointing has anyone contacted the good Dr. Steve Butler to verify??

Your suggestion is extremely valid and down to earth one.
There is no doubt that if this happened and our reply came back confirming that a meeting between the OP and Dr Butler actually took place, people would lend this subject far more credibility then it holds presently .
However, an ATS member was prepared to go through and initiate this action to which the OP replied with following text.

Originally posted by ufo reality
behindthescenes - The meeting I had with Dr. Butler and company was private. If you try to contact him or anyone else from ATS does for that matter and I loose contact with him I am going to be very pissed off, I will never go on ATS again, and I will talk about it on Coast to Coast AM and anywhere else I can. So I suggest everyone leaves Dr. Butler alone.

---

Now i will admit that before the OP made this Sandbox/Blackmail/Buy my story and don't try to validate it or i will gossip about this site and its members like a 6yr old girl statement, I was interested in some of the things he had to say.

I believe that a UFO scholar of 10yrs should be able to respond maturely to proof seekers and fellow UFO scholars questions, let alone criticism and skepticism .
In my honest opinion that statement threw a huge load of UFO Reality's credibility and respect out the window.

Again your suggestion is a good one and it is highly unfortunate that we were faced with the reply that we got in accordance to that subject by the OP.

I'm still interested in this but not in the same way or as much as i was when this thread was created.

Its a shame.

BTW, along with my fellow members, i would like to see the OP answer the questions that he has not answered.
It would be extremely appreciated by everyone i am sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OP Is this the same person you met with? If so Why on earth would you go to him with this info? He is obviously one very busy man with little time to fool around, sheeze!

www.af.mil...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That is the capstone Omega 85. Don't attempt to prove my outlandish claims or I won't play with you anymore.....

Yep. That just about said it all.

He got some darn nice points out of the ride though.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
OP Is this the same person you met with? If so Why on earth would you go to him with this info? He is obviously one very busy man with little time to fool around, sheeze!

www.af.mil...

He really is busy, as he is actually leaving Robins AFB soon or has already? So, Im really surprised he had time to chat with some unknown UFO hobbyist.

www.macon.com...

Robins executive remains optimistic as he closes out short tenure
By Gene Rector - [email protected]

Steve Butler
ROBINS AIR FORCE BASE --Steve Butler is disappointed that his assignment to Robins Air Force Base will be cut short but says he believes his new job at Air Force Materiel Command headquarters in Ohio holds even more challenges.

To the OP: Maybe you could share with us the (copy and paste) the email correspondence you have had with Dr. Butler.

The meeting I had with Dr. Butler and company was private. If you try to contact him or anyone else from ATS does for that matter and I loose contact with him I am going to be very p***** off, I will never go on ATS again, and I will talk about it on Coast to Coast AM and anywhere else I can. So I suggest everyone leaves Dr. Butler alone.

Also. If this meeting was SO private....why on earth are you here telling us about it??? You have already disclosed it to the public. It is no longer a private matter, because you have made it a public matter.

So, I don't think anyone calling Dr. Butler's office to confirm such a meeting took place should be an issue. And by your response and childish threats it makes it look like you have something to hide, like the story is made up. Like you dont want us to call because the truth will come out that no such meeting took place. Im not saying this is the case.........but this is how you are making it look.

I, personally, have a hard time believing all of this....but im one of those pesky skeptics too. However, I am here reading and hoping its all legit and looking forward to you answering everyone's questions!

Oh and one more thing. If that document someone posted earlier is the one you said you bought.........I have MAJOR doubts it is a legit "top secret" document based on the cheesy "TOP SECRET EYES ONLY" on the cover.
Just something to think about.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
are these your reptilian photos? i found them in your photobucket album. if they are, they are extremely fake looking.

i too think your fragment looks a lot like obsidian. maybe it does look different in person, but from those photos it looks exactly like obsidian. also, most shiny objects when photographed often give off a glare, especially if theres a flash...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The meeting I had with Dr. Butler and company was private. If you try to contact him or anyone else from ATS does for that matter and I loose contact with him I am going to be very p***** off, I will never go on ATS again, and I will talk about it on Coast to Coast AM and anywhere else I can. So I suggest everyone leaves Dr. Butler alone.

Hey, ufo reality, you've typed a similar reply to this in this recent thread that you started...

Do you remember these quotes that you made with regards to your phone call with Dr. Edward V. Browell from NASA???

I don't suggest any of you try to call him. I don't want to spook him out.
I want to keep him as a private contact. I'm sure you can understand.

So, according to you, Dr. Edward Browell from NASA is to be left alone, as he is your contact and now, we can also add Dr. Butler to the list...

Let's hope that you don't interview anyone else again, otherwise you'll place those people on our collective 'banned' list, as they'll only ever be your personal contacts.

If your conversations with these people are so private, then why bother any of us with the details and warn us away from contacting them in the future???

[edit on 25-6-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

This is my favorite part

Butler's 10-month tenure at Robins has not been an easy one. It has been marked by reductions in productivity and efficiency in the center's massive aircraft overhaul lines and increases in worker complaints.

Reductions in productivity? Hmmm...

Hey Springer, are you still telling everyone to settle down now?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I like ATS, but some of you need to do a better job of respecting people when they say they wish to keep something private.

Open mouth, insert foot.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 25-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The most curious part of this whole event is that, having spent 99% of the time giving your presentation, you wanted to "keep private" a part of the 1% of the information you got from Dr. Butler and his group. They seemed to confirm that they are flying top secret vehicles above non military sites. Why would you want to keep this info secret from everyone on this forum? In fact, this was the only noteworthy bit of news to come out of your meeting.

On the one hand, I applaud your initiative and action. On the other hand, you seem a little naive. Btw, maybe Dick Criswell should chime in here and tell us what he knows of this UFO crash.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Everything I said during the hour was from my "heart" and off the top of my head. I wanted it to be that way. I think that impressed them. One guy asked me if I had ever written a book on the subject.

Actually if you go back and disect this, it's actually pretty comical and juvinile.

I just gonna wing it! For 1 hour! Or at least 99% of an hour.

That's too much.

A grocery bagger's just gonna wing it in front of the Airforce bigwigs with

a gallon of milk
a loaf of bread
and a stick of butter.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

A few other things, but I want to keep those private.

Thanks for your post ufo reality very interesting
So you went to a meeting normally you would introduce your self and others would also.You would of wrote the names down right?who were the other 8-9 people one was taking minutes I guess, were the others part of Dr. Steve's team ?did Dr. Steve actuly write down notes?
You had the floor for an hour what did you state?can we see your own notes you took to get an idea of what was stated.
These items you presented at the meeting,piece of material and pic.Can you post them please,would love to see them.
Why would you post about this meeting and than state "A few other things, but I want to keep those private." from us at ATS? why?
Did you ask for a responce at the end of meeting or did they state they would get back to you.
Regards
Zelong.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Personally, my hunch is that the OP is merely seeking attention for his upcoming show.

My reason for posting is that I do not recall the OP ever stating that he was a grocery bagger. He only stated that he worked for Kroger. The only 'bagging' I see in this thread is that of posters attempting to discredit the OP by insinuating that he is a bag boy (as if that somehow has anything to do with a person's credibility).

Could you please explain to me how this (implied) occupation has any bearing on the subject?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It's getting late, and the OP (original poster
) has probably gone to sleep. Perhaps we should hold off on more questions for him until tomorrow, before he gets swamped with 10 pages of replies to go through.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Sure, I only implied bagboy as to the childish manner in which all of this material has been presented. Not just to us, but to everyone involved.

I may have gone to far by saying bagboy, but I only mean that mostly that job is occupied by pre-adulthood, summer job for highschool kids if you will.

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. A child's brain can reason only by experience and knowledge. A normal intellegence "fully grown" adult can understand this.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
New meds kicking in.
Don't mind me.
They say it will regulate in two weeks.

But deli workers and stockers and logistics workers are cool people. Bagging is a metaphor me thinks.

[edit on 6/25/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 6/25/2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join