It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Just some advice you can take or leave:
If you have any sort of meeting whatsoever, be prepared to acknowledge every aspect of that meeting, as this is not about a witness case, or a stance of protecting an individual. Don't ever say "some other stuff I'll keep private". If you don't want to talk about one or another statement, don't bring it up.

Otherwise you end up in the "Greer" basket. Thats not where you want to be, unless you wish to become a blight upon the face of UFOlogy.

The idea of threats of "outing" someone for checking your validity of the meeting I see as really bad form. For you to threaten someone with public ridicule for wanting to verify independently your statements about an alleged meeting...is real bad. Thats what UFO research is about...checking facts.

You'll gain and lose contacts over the years many times (I've lost countless ones in 21 years, and still pick up new ones all the time). Make the parties at the meeting aware that this information and all it's contents will be made public. That way, they don't say anything they don't want told. You might not get the info you want, but what good is it to begin with when you cannot release it with a name: again, we're talking about "Greer-ism". It's much different then a case witness situation.

However doubtful I find this whole meeting, I was not there and cannot say anything for sure except for: this is the military you're talking to, and in the end, would you really take anything away from that meeting of value? These are people who have aggressively defended the "cover up" people propose...anything you'd be told is likely disinformation.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, this is just absolutely ridiculous. Higher ups in the DoD and DoD contractors do not have the time to have hour long meetings with grocery baggers who randomly email them out of the blue, claiming to have pieces of wrecked UFO's. I highly highly highly doubt that 10 men like that all had a free hour at that same time, in order to meet with a random kid with a fascination for flying saucers.

This is such a bunch of B.S. that it makes me laugh. Why in the world would they take such a meeting with you, then ask you no questions, take the so called top secret documents you have, or take the so called piece of crashed UFO?????

This story is just complete tripe....I cant believe anyone thinks that its true. Come on guys....what is the motto of this site again?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just to sum up what I have read. And I have perhaps some conclusions that seem to fit.

The meeting it set up to see "UFO Fragment" I can see this as plausible. They have to give it some attention in case it is.

You show them the piece of (in my opinion Obsidian) Silicon is never found in its natural state, but rather in combination with oxygen as a silicate ion (SiO4) in silica-rich rocks such as obsidian. I have tons of obsidian here and this is an exact match. IMHO.

You show them a picture of a "Reptiod" (IMHO your first mistake. I think you went from concerned person to crack pot in their eyes in 2 seconds flat.)

You show them the fake Majestic 12 docs. (They don't want to see them because they do not care ) They know they are fake, and are now probably waiting for the John Lear quotes to start.

The person with the sly grin staring at you the whole time was thinking, why the hell did we come here today.

I think its is a safe bet, that if your fragment was remotely ET you would not have it. If those documents were of any concern, you would not get them back. And if the picture of the reptiod concerned them, they would have called their lizard overlords and you would be baking over a spit right now.

I am not meaning to be offensive, just bluntly honest.

I think if you really want to do a UFO show , you need to only deal with the real evidence, IMHO, your show won't do so well if you think these things are that.

But I give you a star and a flag for having the cookies to walk in there and show them this stuff.. Shows at least if anything you truly believe.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I doubt you spoke with anyone who "knew" anything.

From reading your posts you've mentioned a few things..

" I felt like I was schooling them"

"The guy with a smirk probably thought this kid knows his stuff"

Etc, I could go on. The only thing you are *really* interested in, on a subconscious level, is respect for what you believe to be your vast knowledge in UFO's.

When I joined the military in aviation I thought I'd learn tons about a coverup. I learned zilch. No one I ever came in contact with had any idea about it. Sure they had opinions, but no real information.

As for the top secret thing, if you had a clue you would know that when you are initiated into the ability to have a clearance, that urge to freak out when you see someone unlceared with a doc that says TS is burned into you. Anyone who saw that doc who had a clearance would say the same thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Anyone who hasn't read the linked post definitely should.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All I can retain from the OP is that nothing really happened.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

Exactly right!

I think your post described pretty much perfectly what was going on there. That is also probably the reason those Lockheed Martin people were there. IF you had an "actual piece of UFO" they would indeed only be interested in it if it had been part of some lost black project (of which there have been many over the years, I'm sure).

I believe you really did have the meeting, only I think its hardly worth "remembering the rest of your life", I hope so for your sake at least

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

the images of your fragment are quite small....

please can you provide us with higher resolution/quality of it.

thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSinclair

the images of your fragment are quite small....

please can you provide us with higher resolution/quality of it.

thanks

He can't. He doesnt own a digital camera, nor is he willing to email the person who took the pics, nor does he seem to know what a hi-resolution image is. I have tried. Believe me. I would love to see the images.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sn00daard

"Or just maybe he was thinking: "I can't believe they are paying me to listen to this [snip] talking about reptoids and silicon UFOs for an hour."

I didn't realize UFO's were made of silicon?

Is there any evidence out there to support this claim?

After doing a little research myself I find it hard to believe that the so called pieces of "Silicon" showed in the above posted pictures are anything else than just plain pieces of Silicon.

UFO's are supposedly made of many, many combinations of even non-existant materials that cannot be found on earth, so technically nobody knows exactly what they are made of!

Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar have both talked about what they have come across after viewing ET craft. Also, there were samples Phil Schneider had of ET craft in which he described partly of what he felt they were made of but he could only say so much on the matter as he being an expert in the field of minerals, medals, elements and geology was holding something "Not of this world." These are just a few examples and names!

There is alot of info out there I just highly doubt that the OP has anything other than a few pieces of silicon here. Sorry but it appears that way to me no dis-respect intended to the OP.

I do hope the OP can share more with us other than,

"I know my stuff on UFO's and I met with Bigwigs"

I honestly really am looking forward to more!

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Just want to drop here abductions congratulate you on what I believe was an amazing and definately unforgetable experience for you. It certainly takes lots of courage and I dont want people like you to feel like you are not getting your share of appreciation because some of us indeed appreciate it.

I echo Springer comments in the sense that many high ranking military personnel and distinguish personnel are just normal people that breath the same air we do, thats something I have learned during my military career, so the fact that you were able to meet with some of this guys dont surprise me one bit.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I graduated from Ball State University in 1992. I was a student at Ball State in Muncie, Indiana in 1988. My parents lived in Winchester, Indiana less than 50 minutes from Muncie. We owned a farm in Winchester. I don't ever remember hearing about a UFO crash in Muncie in 1988. Please elaborate.

Biased Fox

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe this happened?

It's a real shame that this site is all about wading through baloney.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
UFO reality thank you for putting the footwork in as a UFOLOGIST, its says much more about you than just posting on ats after some internet searching

This post sums up how I feel too, and I'm grateful that UFO reality is prepared to share the results of his investigations with us.

Excellent post and interesting events... nice one UFO reality!

Dagar

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I second that... it's pretty thin... not to mention the entire way the story is told is done so that you're supposed to think that what he did was done in the most logical way. But it wasn't. Like you say, why in the world would you not just go public with the material you have? What were you talking about for a full hour?

Why did high ranking officers even show up because of you?

Don't you have anything to share with us other than this?

You're not making much sense. And you got stuff off the internet and you had it with you? Umm, riiight. And then to ask another question... what do you do for a living?

sorry but this place is FULL of people trying to fool others into believing their stories. Sadly there are too many who jump on the word UFO right away.

Think before you actually believe anything he says.

I'm skeptical because that's my job. If you came to us with this story we'd never grant you an audience.

So how did you convince us to meet you?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

"Why in the world would they take such a meeting with you, then ask you no questions,"

PokeyJoe,

This is another thing that makes me wonder, in the OP's original post he talks about going in nervous, meeting with Bigwigs, talking for 1 hour while someone smirks at him then walking out with no questions asked.

Why woudn't there be time for questions? I'm sure many of them would have questions if they took the time to meet with him for an hour. Hmmm interesting point!

Another thing I just don't get is what is it that he had that was So Special that they would have been interested in? I mean what is it that the OP has that we should be so interested in?

Does the OP have anything to share with us about UFO's or?

Why would these guys meet with the OP in the first place, there is enough information on the web about UFO's and Reptoids they could have just looked it up or researched it themselves.

What info does the OP have that nobody else does?

Trying to understand the purpose of this thread and this

supposed important Bigwig meeting but,

I don't get it!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Well said...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Does anyone really believe this happened?

It's a real shame that this site is all about wading through baloney.

I believe it happened.

The reason why it happened is the interesting and debatable part (and I hope uforeality can give more details on what exactly led to this meeting being set up).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Reality,
I have never been so proud to have someone "friended" on this site.

If I am being lied to, it will have been for the last seven months. Actually, your work on the Stephensville events are the reason I really began to spend time on this site.

I think that what you did was the stupidest, most dangerous and idiotic thing that I have ever heard in regards to attempting government disclosure.

You now have a friend in real life. Seriously.

I look forward to hearing more on this subject, and I wish that more people here knew you and have followed your work for as long as I have.

Keep us posted, and just call if you need ANYTHING. (even some strong arming, for protection. Especially, actually)

AMAZING!!! -Jason

[edit on 24-6-2008 by jasonjnelson]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join