It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been taken three times, here's my story.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i have a question for u do u know what comso we are in.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You said that you were gone for about 15hrs.
You also said that when you returned home no time had passed and it was still the same time that you left.
Would a wrist watch still work in space? At the same speed as on earth?
How were you measuring this 15hrs?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

On most of these fantastic threads people try and shoot down the poster. But if we can all agree that UFOs do indeed exist then that means there are aliens and if so then think of the things they must be capable of. With all the sightings from all the people and the crop circles then it is impossible to deny aliens exist. Think of all the fantastic possibilities then...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Even though your story is very unreal I keep coming back in a hope that you will provide more evidence and details of your experience. Hope to hear from you soon

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
where do they grow their plants mainly above-ground or under-ground?
if under-ground it sound impossible, plant needs sunlight.
if above-ground why didn't people in NASA or any other group seem them.
do they have more water underground of the moon to sustain themselves including their food(plants)?

you seem to have the most real story i've read

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I find this story to be a little hard to believe for a couple reasons. There doesn't seem to be much emotion or feeling in your story on your part, as well as much feeling in your responses to the above questions. I think if someone really did have experiences like these (which sound like they were imagined to be positive in nature) would be filled with excitement and passion upon sharing these awsome memories. You'd think that a person such as you claim to be, would also be alot more detailed and lengthy in there responses.

Also, what kind of proof do you have?

I think your doing this for your own entertainment and that's a shame. Let's see some quality video footage that's detailed and lengthy then I'll buy your 'story'.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ingrown

"I find this story to be a little hard to believe for a couple reasons. There doesn't seem to be much emotion or feeling in your story on your part, as well as much feeling in your responses to the above questions. I think if someone really did have experiences like these (which sound like they were imagined to be positive in nature) would be filled with excitement and passion upon sharing these awsome memories."

Ingrown,

The guy doesn't speak English as his first language try writing a story in another language and please make it sound as you have put it "Full of emotion, feeling, excitement and passion."

People need to lighten up on 330BC I think.

Also everyone expects evidence and proof, it's ridiculous in my opinion.

Stories like this will never have evidence or proof enough, there are thousands of them out there and nobody will believe no matter what is provided unless they took the ride with the aliens themselves.

What do they expect? Pictures of the aliens and mars bases along with the craft etc? I mean come on everyone. (Do you really believe ET's would give all that up? IF you research the subject you will learn otherwise and it's the case with even the most credible witnesses out there that have experienced the same things 330BC has.)

330BC shows similarity to many other people's stories which IMO gives him further believable credibility.

Also: People are so quick to judge I notice not all of you but a large majority here on ATS jumps all over someone who shares his story.

These kind of stories are supposed to sound unbelievable because they are unbelievable stories out of this world stories but it doesn't mean they are false.

I hope more of you can Open Your Mind to possiblities here before judging someone who could have alot of good information on a true story that happened to him.

Overall, if people don't have something positive to contribute on this thread In My Opinion they shouldn't even post in the first place.

Kindest Regards!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gate13

I totally agree, I'm new here at ats also. Whilst I'm more an observer I have frequently been put off by the harsh judgements and abuse that goes on in these threads. I am sure myself and others would like to hear the man "speak"- Let him Finish his personal account of experiences whether or not true or false.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have a bowie knife, an Arkansas toothpick and an aluminum baseball bat (my favorite) under my bed. I don't want to be unfriendly to et, but I also would not care to be abducted. Let them get some characters out of a trailer park somewhere.

Also, to the OP, I bet their computers are way better than our computers. Maybe the computers are calling the shots and the greys are just drones made from human dna and bovine cells. The Caret documents and some of the crop circles seem like "bot-speak" to me! (whatever that is)------PC

[edit on 24-6-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Element-115

Geez Louise, take it down a thousand man, why is this so personal to you?
Some people seem like bitter old ninnies waiting to claw the eyes out of a guy for trying to share with all of us.
Threatening him to obey your whim in full caps and all.

Personally, I love this story and am enjoying it.
That type of response is what sends people running from this site and ruins it for all of us who are interested...he didn't say you had to buy it.

BTW - querie for the poster
- Next time you go up there, ask if they'll take you to planet Muphrid and see if you can clear up the whole stargate conspiracy (see post by Mikesingh)

thanks for the fun post.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Albert Einstein actually made a theory on time travel. It's a way of manipulating space radiation. I believe that is the reason why the universe's object have large life span and everything that is huge in the universe has a very short life span compared to smaller objects. Every information he gave in his thread are all modern day theory mixed with a little fiction. However if you are right, would that make Albert Einstein an alien?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Solo954]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

By the way, the underground bases he is talking about? He is actually referring to Egyptian statue that is said to be located on Mars and behind the moon. Sometimes people ARE smarter then the average bear.

You tube search : Apollo Lunar Cover Up youtube.com...

ATS Search Google Keyword: Egyptian, Statue, Mars
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Albert Einstein theory: science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I be(lie)ve you. But these beings can't be that much more advance then us. If they still have sex, eat and have to use bathrooms. I mean C'mon

[edit on 25-6-2008 by YAHWEH333]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHWEH333
I be(lie)ve you. But these beings can't be that much more advance then us. If they still have sex, eat and have to use bathrooms. I mean C'mon

[edit on 25-6-2008 by YAHWEH333]

yeah, that'll be the day,when IQ becomes a substitute for reproduction, nutrition and excretion. people will just one day grow smarter and say "hey, we don't need to have sex, eat or cr*p! what were we thinking???"

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
have you tried to talk with someone willing using your mind since these experiences. i would suggest that if you spoke and heard telepathically that maybe it has fired up some part of your brain that is capable of this. Ask them how they make there metal alloys next time.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In my opinion, this story is not true, but then again, who am I to say what's correct and incorrect? Fact is, anyone could make this story up, and some few could have such a realistic dream that this story in their eyes could be as real as this topic thread. Our minds can kill us believing we are dying, when truly we are completely fine, one example being a man died "freezing" to death in a freezer car that was broken, being around 50 degrees. His brain killed him, so who is to say that you could not experience some psychological anomaly? Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 330BC

from the time of alexander, the world was changing then

as much as it is now. It is also said that Alexander was the

last great leader to have some communication with the 'gods'

(ie., of sumer and then egypt) before they finally departed the earth.

This factoid appears historically in Alexander's quest for immortality,

and seeking out of oracles (first in Greece, then Heliopolis)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by doomdragonz

"In my opinion, this story is not true, but then again, who am I to say what's correct and incorrect? Fact is, anyone could make this story up, and some few could have such a realistic dream that this story in their eyes could be as real as this topic thread."

Anyone could have made the story up agreed, however the OP did write many things that are backed up by numerous other sources so whether the story was made up or not nobody can say but what the OP did mention about the Pleadians and other things such as bases on the moon and mars along with their crafts descriptions and how they manipulate gravity, space and time though it all wasn't in great detail was correct IMO.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Your story is amazing. I was really fascinated by it, but

why didn't you tell us sooner?

were you scared at the time?

How big were they?

Did they tell you why they ran tests on you?

What was the base like?

How did you know it was the moon?

Did they specify when you would see them next?

What were they're limbs like e.g Figers, toes?

If you could answer those, It would be most appreciated. Thanks

xXx

Good luck on your next meeting with these Extraterrestrials.

x

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join