It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been taken three times, here's my story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you dig deep into this story, you will see the contradictions...

It's a fascinating story... but that's all it is. He spends too much time answering questions and telling you about the details... He is writing this to entertain himself.

Someone who would of been abducted by aliens and spent time on other planets with these aliens, would of had their entire reality turned upside down and would of gone through alot of emotional stages and fascination... He wouldn't be here telling you the story

Belief is playing a part here, the people who believe in this are following it blindly and taking it in as dogma because they want to confirm their beliefs to be true.

That's why people write these stories to entertain and delude themselves into that fantasy.

I noticed a few things in his story. We all tend to believe that we have a destiny and that we are all special and meant for something, this plays a part of a fantasy. Why was he chosen? Because in his mind, as with 90% of population, we want to play a big role in life that makes our life fulfilling...

I will bet that this guy isn't from France, his very updated on english slang... I would say that this guy is british

What gave it mostly was how he answered questions all the time, When someone like a writer creates a story... They add to their "fantasy universe" all the time and if you look between the lines, you will see that he is doing exactly the same.

His whole concept of reality would of been thrown out of the window if he was to go on different planets and spaceships...

What this guy has gone and done, has put information from the net, read stories and got fascinated with it happening, that he created a story of his own, to delude himself (Writers do this all the time)

Thanks for the story, it was entertaining... but that's all it was

My argument doesn't suggest that aliens don't exist, I believe that they do, however lets cut the fiction from the reality, have a healthy skepticism, if you're going to believe everything you read... you are no better then sheep.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ok a few questions
1) Did they tell you something about the pyramids there in Mars and here on earth?
2) What is the shape (triangle, circular, rectangular) of their space craft? those differ from each specie of ET?
3) This 3 different species believe in GOD? all of them know about the 21 universes?
4) The female you saw was she a pretty one?
5) How is their reproduction (for the 3 species) it is sexual or asexual?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
A few people asked how they could have returned him at the same exact time he was taken. Well, if you were paying attention, he stated that they could travel some two hundred times the speed of light. I think that might just answer your question, don't you?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the time travel you experience is something i can explain.
they taken you for 15hrs forward in time and space(distance).
then to take you back, they have to go from where they are to the place they taken you. they travel forward in space to go into that time. to go backward in time is to have people do thing over again as they move forward in time again.
the absolute value can't be negative so they didn't travel backward in time to the past but maybe they forward in time to the past. the question is: did you feel/think you were 15hrs older comparing to other people? if you did then it obviously 15hrs worth of your life
do say so if i'm wrong

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Did they say anything about the US government or the grays?

Is the government planing a fake alien invasion to make us fear the Aliens?

What about quantum physics and the unified field isn't it all one at the fundamental level?

Did they say anything on the soul or ego being able to transcend physical death?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I loved the story but unfortunately things just dont add up...
330BC states
"5. I don't know how they see outside, maybe they have cameras and they see the video in their minds, I don't know.
6. When we left their base on the moon, I saw a huge tower on the surface. I didn't see any structures on the surface of Mars, I think they just have underground bases there. "

If they have no windows and they see videos in their minds which you clearly had no access to, how could you possibly see what was on the surface of the moon.
Also you would have no knowledge of mars actually being mars or the moon, which I'm sure you will now state that they told you it was mars or the moon. But no other person would be able to recognise mars or the moon from planets millions of lightyears away.

Sorry to be so negative about it, I am generally a believer but the contradiction above has completely ruined it for me.
-Michael

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't believe you...sorry.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by DarthChrisious]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I loved the story but unfortunately things just dont add up... 330BC states "5. I don't know how they see outside, maybe they have cameras and they see the video in their minds, I don't know. 6. When we left their base on the moon, I saw a huge tower on the surface. I didn't see any structures on the surface of Mars, I think they just have underground bases there. " If they have no windows and they see videos in their minds which you clearly had no access to, how could you possibly see what was on the surface of the moon. Also you would have no knowledge of mars actually being mars or the moon, which I'm sure you will now state that they told you it was mars or the moon. But no other person would be able to recognise mars or the moon from planets millions of lightyears away. Sorry to be so negative about it, I am generally a believer but the contradiction above has completely ruined it for me. -Michael

I am sorry, it is sometimes hard for me to express my thoughts and feelings in written text, specially in another language.

Some of their craft have windows, some don't (I never said that they don't have windows at all). The aliens don't look out the window when they fly.

I didn't see the tower from the flying the saucer (and I never said that I did). I saw it from a smaller base on the surface when we came from underground.

I will answer all of your questions tomorrow. It is late and I'm going to bed now.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Greetings 330BC,

Thanks for coming here and sharing your experiences with all of us.

1) How did the aliens act, towards you, and towards each other?

2) Were they cold and emotionless?

3) Were they happy?

4) When you were communicating with them, did you feel what they were feeling?

5) Did it scare you when you first met them?

6) Did you feel at ease around the different aliens you met?

7) What did their ship look like on the outside?

8) Did they relay any information pertaining to the "galactic order" or I should say the interactions with other alien races?

Thanks for your time and effort on this thread, don't let the so called "De-bunkers" get you down.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Sounds to me like you have just taken all of the same common ET internet knowledge that we all research and created your own little story.

There are other hobbies that are more fun. Might want to try hiking, fishing, painting, etc.

Exactly my first thought, except I was thinking this person has been reading posts here for a few weeks and then pieced a story together, seeing how many fish would bite.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dear 330bc, Im am iterested in your story, I have been researching in some of the ufo stuff and other things related to all that is strange and different, stuff the government doesnt tell us, one things for sure is that the government cant be trusted, and they are not responsable enough to run the country, they to concern for the almighty dollar, the next time they pick you up, I would be greatful if you could ask them to consider picking me up to, I would love to meet these beings and talk with them, and learn from them, some one with more pure of thought and with out malice, I feel like we live in a world of lies constantly, I grew up being truethful, but when you tell someone the trueth, they think your lieing, but when you lie to someone they think your telling the trueth, Im just tired of the messed up world we live in, no one just doesnt want to do good to one another, they just want to see what they can get from you, and then theyre done, but like I said before I would love meet them, my intentions are only for good, I have no need to decieve or lie to anyone, the world could be a better place if we all stop lieing out of fear and ingnorence, thanks again.

JW..

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I don't know how to react. It's quite the story and if it's true, it does make you wonder...but eh..

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i am pretty skeptical when the first paragraph starts with the fact that you dont care if we believe you or not........I have been in some really bad situations, none involving aliens, but when I am describing a terrifying and hard to believe scenario, i am very passionate about it. There are no regards to whether or not people believe it....I wouldnt care...that might be a difference between us, however, it raises a red flag to me.

Not saying this is a fake...just giving an opinion

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

I have been hearing of these shadow people... And me and my brother have expereinced this.. usually I am being either held down or paralyzed...When I "wake up" I feel exhausted... , Recently I was able to move my hand towards my back...my hands then were put back next to my head ..I saw lots of shadows next to my hand......Somthing tells me these shadow people arent the good guys... My guess is that they are using some type of cloaking technology .....Prob greys .. It seems the op xp the "good guys"

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi 330BC !

I m living in France too . Would you accept to meet me and tell full story ? That would be very nice . Btw , where in France are u staying ?
Cheers !

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Very good story op, I suggest you read the terrapapers and ask these beings if there is any truth to that history... Also ask what are the reptilian\greys role in the galaxy, and how to distinguish a greys ship from theres.... so we know who the good guys are .. and if theres going to be some sort of war between the Sheti Greys and other factions in the galaxy...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What have they said about the soul, afterlife etc

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Did the two females look in any way like pamela anderson?

Maybe Jennifer Anniston?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This all sound very believable, though one thing is a bit strange - your English for Frenchman is too good, if you know what I mean - French generally have bad English language skills

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join