It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been taken three times, here's my story.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord

Originally posted by YAHWEH333
I be(lie)ve you. But these beings can't be that much more advance then us. If they still have sex, eat and have to use bathrooms. I mean C'mon

[edit on 25-6-2008 by YAHWEH333]

yeah, that'll be the day,when IQ becomes a substitute for reproduction, nutrition and excretion. people will just one day grow smarter and say "hey, we don't need to have sex, eat or cr*p! what were we thinking???"

Last I checked they weren't people
And yeah if you can travel in the future, and travel 200,000 times the speed of light, you should've been have found a way to not have to still take sh-ts.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord

I be(lie)ve you. But these beings can't be that much more advance then us. If they still have sex, eat and have to use bathrooms. I mean C'mon

[edit on 25-6-2008 by YAHWEH333]

yeah, that'll be the day,when IQ becomes a substitute for reproduction, nutrition and excretion. people will just one day grow smarter and say "hey, we don't need to have sex, eat or cr*p! what were we thinking???"

And yeah if you can travel in the future, and travel 200,000 times the speed of light, you should've been have found a way to not have to still take sh-ts.

well guess what? i wasn't talking about them. i was talking about us, cause what you said implied that intelligent beings will do away with sex, food and sh*t. and i was talking about OUR case, us, humans, as we'll obviously and eventually get more and more intelligent as time goes on. with a few exceptions...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by darklord

You just killed the thread. nice one clever

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is just the problem. The world is made out of people who are now total skeptics. I will not say whether I believe it is true or not, it is true to the person writing it.

The problem is not how he is telling it at all. We as the human race have gotten to the point that we have to see it to believe it. And then we are taught to doubt ourselves and what we see. We tell anyone and we will be put in a hospital or put on meds or some damn thing.

As far as his emotions not showing in his posts, did anyone stop to think that maybe that is why they chose him? Maybe he is one of the few sensible human beings left on this planet. Maybe he is posting here cause it's safe and with all we write about that he felt we would be open minded.

Maybe till some of us experience what is written we won't be able to understand at all. Most things in life are like that. It's kinda like trying to explain to a man what it is like to be pregnant. I could try to explain till I am blue in the face, but they will never really understand.

I do believe in UFO and other races from other planets. I do believe a cover up is going on. And if you check out this site it tells you a lot about the government cover ups...

www.rediceforum.com...

I have enjoyed this post, and read the whole thing, which I almost never do... I flagged ya... it's great... go 330BC

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaxjax
You said that you were gone for about 15hrs.
You also said that when you returned home no time had passed and it was still the same time that you left.
Would a wrist watch still work in space? At the same speed as on earth?
How were you measuring this 15hrs?
This is what I would like to know as well.
I don't quite understand how you knew how much time had passed.

Can you please explain that?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps they told him 15 hours have elapsed since they took him on board? What's the difference anyways, it is not important, other things OP said are...

Anonymous on the previous page posted that plants need Sunlight to grow and that ETs couldn't possibly grow them below ground.

I would like to comment on that because that is totally wrong. Plants do not need Sunlight whatsoever, they will grow in a box without any light as long as you feed them some cosmic radiation through an antenna wire hooked to the ground they are growing in.

Please read the book The Secret Life of Plants if you want to know much more about what plants are really like, as well as the book Primary Perception.

Aside from the black box, an advanced civilization of ETs would have a way to simulate all aspects of the sunlight, if it was ever needed...heck Earthlings can emulate light nowadays thanks to the nanotechnology advancements. Look up the Wave Domain in reference to light engines...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Awe, come on
Why would an advanced race want to deny themselves a good book while on the toilet or the pleasures of sex and intimacy

What would make anyone think that intelligence or advanced knowledge would preclude normal biological functions. In fact it makes this story more believable not less.

330 BC,

I may never believe you, but its nice to see you answering questions and the story is very interesting so far

I'm interested in things your senses perceived like:

what do their ships and structures smell like?

Do they keep their environment at temperatures comfortable to us?

Do they have an appreciation of color and form, or are there any works of art or music playing?

Do they engage in games or sports or joint community activities?

Do they wear jewelry or adornments of any kind or do they all dress alike?

When they eat do they socialize at the same time or do they just shovel it in and get back to other pursuits?

Since you say they know there is a God, do they do things like praying or practice a form of worship or religion?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thank you 330BC I enjoyed reading your experience very much. Although I have never been abducted myself well not that I remember anyway
I have always had a connection to something around me. And have been guided many times by various gut feelings. My take on it all is somehow they can see a little into the future and seam to know my soul. The strangest part is how familiar it feels to me. Like I have met them many times before.

My only question if I may ask is did you feel some sort of connection like I have before you were taken or wasn't really a believer until you met them.
And thank you for sharing your experience with us

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 330BC

have they ever told you anything they you have to keep secret

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
what do their ships and structures smell like?
Do they keep their environment at temperatures comfortable to us?
Do they have an appreciation of color and form, or are there any works of art or music playing?
Do they engage in games or sports or joint community activities?
Do they wear jewelry or adornments of any kind or do they all dress alike?
When they eat do they socialize at the same time or do they just shovel it in and get back to other pursuits?
Since you say they know there is a God, do they do things like praying or practice a form of worship or religion?

1. They don't smell like anything.
2. They live in chilly conditions. I'd say maybe 15 degrees Celsius (~60 Fahrenheit)
3. They like to create stories just like we do but they don't have books, movies or music as we know it. They don't have guitars or drums. Their music is basically sounds taken from nature and morphed together in an artistic way. They also use vocals but they sing in a different way. It's very uplifting and slow-tempo, and unlike anything I've ever heard in my life. When they play their music, the sounds come from all around you, they don't have two-speaker stereo systems.
4. No, I don't think they exercise at all.
5. No, they don't wear anything like that. Some of them wear unifroms, some wear different clothing. They don't wear shoes or hats.
6. They certainly like to take their time when they're eating. I was with them a couple of times when they were eating but I didn't eat anything because they told me that their food might affect my immune system (I guess they add something to their food that might be harmful to us). They have a great respect for food, and it's their highlight of the day when they get together and dine. They only eat once or twice a day. (their "day" is something like 50 hours)
7. No, they don't pray or practice religion.

where do they grow their plants mainly above-ground or under-ground?
if under-ground it sound impossible, plant needs sunlight.
if above-ground why didn't people in NASA or any other group seem them.
do they have more water underground of the moon to sustain themselves including their food(plants)?

Underground.
And like someone already pointed out, plants don't necessarily need sunlight. Have you ever heard of High Pressure Sodium Lights? I'm not saying they have those, but something equivalent. I think it would be naive to think that they couldn't produce artificial light for their flora, even we can do that.

Are you vegan

I am a vegetarian. I haven't eaten meat or fish since I was 11 and never will.

How were you measuring this 15hrs?

This is what I would like to know as well.
I don't quite understand how you knew how much time had passed.
Can you please explain that?

It's just my own estimate. It could very well be 10 or 20 hours.

1. WHY did they pick you?
2. Why do you think you're special?
3. What is your current line of job?
4. What are you studying?
5. What are your favorite films?
6. Do you have a girlfriend?
7. Does anyone know about this story? (family, friends, etc)
8. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES?
9. And why should we believe you? What do you offer as evidence?

I don't see how some of your questions are relevant but I'll answer them anyway
1. Like I said before, I do not know the reason.
2. I don't.
3. I'm a pharmacist.
4. I'm not studying anything.
5. My favorite films are Apocalypse Now, The 400 Blows, American Beauty.
6. No, I don't.
7. I have told this story to two other people before this (they were complete strangers to me). They ended up looking at me like I was an alien myself. They didn't take it very seriously.
8. Nothing. Just the memories in my head.
9. I am not asking you to. Just believe in what you want to believe. Everyone does.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I've just finished reading the entire thread. I'm very intrigued by your story. Something I noticed, and I hope you'll comment on it. Your spelling is more in line with American spelling of certain words, rather than, say, a BRitish spelling..... mostly the "s" versus "z" thing. How did this come about?

In the past, I've read similar accounts, and things jump up at me almost immediately..... things that resonate as false or contrived, and I want you to know that I don't perceive those patterns with your account. Your story is so fantastic as to not be believable, and yet, I don't feel DISBELIEF towards you. I hope you continue to interact with us; if your story is truthful, everyone benefits. If it is not, we get to hone our skills at discerning the truth. Win-win.

Now, two more questions, and then I'll sit back patiently and watch and read: What did you see, when looking out the porthole of the craft you were travelling in, when zipping along in multiples of lightspeed?

Did the "others" sport any noticeable breathing apparatus, or did you observe that they respirated the same ambient air that you did?

Thanks much.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would like to start this message by saying that you seem to be very sincere and truthful in relating your experiences.... your story sounds absolutely amazing and your reality is what you make it...there is something about it that is familiar.

If you look up some of my posts, I have seen many craft...one of them extremely up close. That being said.... I dont recall ever experiencing the occupants of these craft, in other words I do not recall ever being "taken"

....I do however retain a very detailed memory of the inside of one of these craft (hopefully just a dream) ... but I can describe it as this:

It was a single seat, one person craft...that had a large sphere in the middle of a curved panel with what appeared to be holograms of our universe one one side...and an other universe (mabey theirs?) on the other..they looked like 3-D holograms submerged in some dark material...in other words, it looked like two medium sized circular cut-outs or tubs in the panel, you could look down into them...and see these universes or cosmos in stunning detail....the sphere controlled the direction of the ship... and looked kind of like a metal bowling ball counter-sunk half way into the surface...like a large track ball mouse..it was heavy to move...it did not move easily...but as far as speed or destination....you just thought of how fast or how far...this part of your story caught my attention.....does any of this sound familiar to you?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 330BC

youre right that does sound far fetched

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 330BC

i have a problem with that last question i dont see how wall these stories of alien abductions occurred and not one has bought evidence back to earth

explain

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

maybe they couldnt bring back evidence for saftey reasons?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 330BC

you know what i love about you? you take the time to touch on each and every question asked of you, no matter how numerous, repetitive, ridiculous, or personal they might be, and never dodge anything, candidly answering when you know or admitting when you don't. kudos to you!

on that note, i have a few more questions for you

1. do you know if the nordic and the other 2 beings breathe oxygen as well? or did they have any other requirements/systems? (or apparatus, like argentus asked...)

2. did they have any qualms about getting out their craft into earth's atmosphere? did they prepare or just casually exit their craft? basically, are they comfortable in earth's atmosphere?

3. i'm assuming the bases on the moon and mars were airtight, with an artificial atmosphere inside for the beings to breathe. right? apart from that, did they have any gravity manipulated or were the bases conforming to the natural gravity of moon and mars? to help, gravity on the moon is 17% of that on earth, and on mars, it's 38%. (at least that's what they tell us...)

4. did you feel uncomfortable in the atmosphere of their craft or their bases? was it easy to breathe?

5. i'm assuming, again, that you didn't get the chance to step out of the bases onto the surfaces of either the moon or the mars. but you did get a glimpse of their surfaces thru portholes, as you mentioned earlier. so did you notice any mountains, rivers, trees on the moon's surface? maybe you should have a look at George Adamski's description of the moon's surface.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

6. you say you allowed them to perform tests on you, but don't know if they took any samples or anything. what exactly did they do? did the use any instruments? did they scrape? poke? prod? inject? extract? cut? implant?

7. did you notice any significant physical/mental/emotional/sensory changes after these tests were performed?

that'll be all for now i guess. and thanks for sticking with us!...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi 330BC,

Glad to see you didn't run off on us!

My only question is:

Did the Pleadians give you any warnings or talk about any dangers we have on earth with other groups of ETs?

I mean are we in danger of some kind as a human race living on earth?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow, what an intriguing story! You seem to be very credible 300bc. Will you ever divulge the meaning behind your name? Does it have anything to do with your space odyssey?

I was wondering if you learned anything that could help humans develop technology, or nanotechnology.

Also, as someone asked previously, did you learn or see anything that the beings made you keep secret?

This is a very interesting thread. Please tell us some of your sensory perceptions, I'm sure everyone is interested in what you smelled, felt, tasted. Did you have heightened senses?

Thanks for taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

=Spit

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 330BC

Which star in the pleiades are your friends from? I am sure they must have told you that basic info before telling you all that stuff about the cosmos. Now, please dont say that is a secret!

They don't really come from the Pleiadian Cluster, it's just something humans have sort of decided on. They come from another galaxy not too far from ours.

.... and that would be what galaxy? Any details about there solar system?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Either you are lying or you are being fed with disinfo.
you say that they would meet again.

I recommend you to view this link about the secrets of universe,aliens,annunaki.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

first no one can travel further than 400,000km as the astral world resides there.If you travel futher then 400k then you die.

second most of the aliens are evil and hate humans.those with interact with humans esp greys,nordics,pleidians are evil

third the universe is a part of a multiverse which consists of 12 universes and it forms a dodecahedron.Everything is based on programming ie DNA.god never created this multiverse which is a virtual reality,darnkess did.

there is a war betwen good and evil and the light is dismantling matter and the universe.

I cant imagine that your friends dont even know who god is.Either they are lying or they are ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join