It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been taken three times, here's my story.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hey... since when has this thread been moved to skunkworks? and how come? am i missing something here? and where is the OP? he hasn't posted in a while...

and skunkworks? why?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It was moved to Skunk Works a while ago...because with out ANY proof it is considered speculative ... I am leaning closer to this thread
is a load of crap...at this time.

[edit on 7/1/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
agreed, there is no concrete proof. but not every thread posted in the alien/ufo section is always backed with concrete proof. a lot of them are just theories and opinions of the OPs. i don't see them being shifted anywhere. then why is this different? this thread should be left there, for anyone to find, read, believe or discard as they like. throwing it in skunkworks is like hiding it from people who may be looking for a thread about abduction experiences in the forum that it belongs in.

besides, this thread has no concrete proof of being just speculative either...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
330BC,

I suggested earlier that you create a list of specific and highly technical questions to ask them the next time you are abducted. And I do not mean "What do they smell like", or "How do they flush their toilets", or "Do the females look like Pamela Anderson"?

The purpose of the technical questions is two-fold: to instantly advance mankind's knowledge of astronomy, physics, engineering and medicine by centuries, and secondly to provide some proof that your story is not made up.

So far you have ignored this suggestion, and instead have taken the time to answer these other petty, irrelevant and shockingly childish questions.

Unless you show some willingness to at least attempt to serve as a conduit of knowledge from them to us humans, then in my opinion, it is absolutely certain that you have simply invented all this cr--.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
1. do you know if the nordic and the other 2 beings breathe oxygen as well? or did they have any other requirements/systems? (or apparatus, like argentus asked...)
2. did they have any qualms about getting out their craft into earth's atmosphere? did they prepare or just casually exit their craft? basically, are they comfortable in earth's atmosphere?
3. i'm assuming the bases on the moon and mars were airtight, with an artificial atmosphere inside for the beings to breathe. right? apart from that, did they have any gravity manipulated or were the bases conforming to the natural gravity of moon and mars? to help, gravity on the moon is 17% of that on earth, and on mars, it's 38%. (at least that's what they tell us...)
4. did you feel uncomfortable in the atmosphere of their craft or their bases? was it easy to breathe?
5. i'm assuming, again, that you didn't get the chance to step out of the bases onto the surfaces of either the moon or the mars. but you did get a glimpse of their surfaces thru portholes, as you mentioned earlier. so did you notice any mountains, rivers, trees on the moon's surface? maybe you should have a look at George Adamski's description of the moon's surface.

1. Yes, they breathe oxygen.
2. As far as I know, they don't have any trouble flying in and out of the atmosphere.
3. They can manipulate gravity in any way they want and they do it in their craft and bases. Their gravity is a bit heavier than the gravity on Earth, although not by much.
4. No, on the contrary. I think the air that they breathe has more oxygen in it because it felt much easier to breathe and you sort of get a little "high" from the oxygen.
5. Yes, I saw the surfaces on the Moon and Mars and they look exactly like in pictures. There are no rivers or trees or anything organic. They grow their plants underground.

does any of this sound familiar to you?

No, not really.

Did the Pleadians give you any warnings or talk about any dangers we have on earth with other groups of ETs?

No, they didn't tell me anything about that. Like I said earlier, the Pleiadians are the only ones that interfere with our development. Other races are just visiting.

.... and that would be what galaxy? Any details about there solar system?

I don't know what galaxy they come from but they said that it wasn't in the Local Group.

Wow, what an intriguing story! You seem to be very credible 300bc. Will you ever divulge the meaning behind your name? Does it have anything to do with your space odyssey?

No, it doesn't have anything to do with my experiences with them. Or maybe it does and I just don't know about it.
Lately I've been reading a lot of stuff about Alexander the Great and how he had some kind of communication with gods and how he received help in battle from silver shields in the sky. It's all very interesting. If I ever meet them again, this is one thing I intend to learn more about.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
that IS interesting. i've read of a lot of alien involvement in many accounts of historical events, but never about one related to Alexander. i'd love to read up on that myself. do you know of any links that might be helpful?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Do you know where number 22 comes into the picture? (The number of cosmos you list as created). That is no random number you described. It's part of ancient history. Although thats part of knowledge that was not meant for the public (even in ancient times).

But 22 lacks additional ciphers. There are more than 22, but these additional ciphers are not the same as the 22, they are different. Did you get any info indicating something more to this picture?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 330BC
Did you ask them what interaction they had with the astronauts that visited the moon when you found out they had a base there?

I don't know anything about their encounters with the Apollo missions but I've heard Neil Armstrong say that they were warned off the moon by the aliens.

this is true, NASA was warned off not to come back to the Moon,did we go back since?so I believe there are Aliens base on the Moon
I'd like to believe your abduction, the only thing I'm interested is the speed light travel
-what type of spacecraft they use?
-how long it took to travel from our planet to their galaxy?
-what's the name of their galaxy?
so they can break the law of physic or the gravity ?
-how did you know you went to Mars?
-what their planet looks like?
what's the reason they came to abduct you?
-are you still in touch with them?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They are part of the cover up. They don't want the general public to know about the existence. Not just yet. They made it very clear to me that this really was for a greater good.

Hi 330BC,

I've just got one question.

If these beings are part of a massive cover up & they made it very clear to you that it was for the greater good not to disclose this top secret information to the general public. Why are you revealing there secrets?

Or did they give you permission to discuss them with random people on the internet?

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I liked the story.

I don't know why people are so quick to question the science behind the technology yourself and other contactees report. This technology is ridiculously more advanced than anything we have now, I doubt if even Dr Hawking himself were taken he would understand and be able to tell you what it was and how it worked.

The real questions should relate to the author, to establish credibility, not scientific knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
330BC what side of the world are you from? I'm new to ATS and just found your post. All I can say is yay....one step closer to the truth. I had a very similar experience in a vivid dream, so real and frightening I vomited when I woke up.
The last thing I remember is saying to myself "I will never forget this"....then this blonde lady walks over says "yes you will" and jabs me with a big needle....then I woke up hysterically.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I saw 3 things that he mentioned that interested me. So, I'm still watching this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's been many moons since the BC man last spoke. Perhaps he's been whisked away again!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join