It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been taken three times, here's my story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Did the male/female beings have facial hair?

Do they bathe?

What did the beings smell like?

What did the inside of the space craft smell like?

Did they smile? If so, what color was their teeth? Or did they even have teeth?

When you used the toilet at the base, was there toilet paper? Was there a sink to wash your hands?

These are serious questions...believe it or not.

I think that's too much detail. ._.'

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 330BC
They have a great interest in the battle between good and evil and why some people choose wrong from right. They're very worried about us doing harm on ourselves and our planet.

Hi mate, thanks for sharing your story, quite intriguing. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Could you please elaborate on the quoted text above? What sort of interest do they take? And why do they allow such wrong and hurt in the world? Many thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would also like to add that I do feel that the events that you have gone though 330BC are indeed quite intriguing as they seem to pose more questions than answers.
Though having said this I do sense that your sincerity and genuiness of said events is a percentage most considerably higher than that of some one with a vested interest in deception.
I say this though not to say that you are simply stating a confabulated account of the events that transpired to you in that particular moment of time and space.
Instead I sense that you have no need to come up with such an account that which would only give you a minimal of egoic effect to your conscious mind.
So having articulated all this binary syntax of the transduced elements of the form of brain from the content of Mind. I sense and feel sincerity is a very high Percentage to your syntax of mind.
I ask of you then a question in form 330BC; are you familiar with the Movie and book called K-Pax? Which parallels in similar but not in an overall way of your own experience with ET's.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I remember when all the abduction stories were negative and involved hybrid breeding or cloning... I guess you are lucky to have found the nice ones.

How did you find the time to ask them all these questions? Did you interview them? Can you hook ATS up for an interview next time?

And did you ask at all about Greys or Reptilian aliens?

Could you draw what these "Whites" look like? Did they have noses?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
they manipulated time.. and of course went against Einsteins Theory of General Relativity ... E=MC 2 ...EVERY one you knew of whould have AGED. Regardless of the time you was or was not gone

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And sorry CERN has not created any micro singularities(they blew up LOL) that some theories have suggested... so dont give me any kern /tippler theories. Stephen Hawking disproved all this time travel crap. Keep your John Titor theories to yourselves.... if and when fact the 2008 Olympics do not occur then i retract..

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
330BC, thank you for spending time and energy to tell us your story. your contribution is much appreciated.

i have a few questions that i'd like to ask.

1. can you explain the process/feeling you went thru while materializing/dematerializing?

2. do you remember how much time it took for the space craft to travel from earth to the moon and to mars?

3. you say the 'pleaidans' look 'almost' like humans. what were the significant differences?

4. you say they wore uniforms. could you describe these uniforms? and did they have any kind of insignia on them?

5. can you describe the insides of the crafts with more detail? how did they see where they were going? did they have a monitor? windshield? portholes?

6. can you describe the surfaces of mars and the moon as you saw them? are there any artificial structures on the surface? do the surfaces look anything like the pictures we have of mars and the moon?

7. did you ever get the feeling/perception that their craft or any of their other technology was part-biological?

8. 'They've been observing life on Earth for millions of years and they are the ones that put us here. Earth is not the only planet where this is occuring, they're doing this same thing throughout the universe, giving life to planets.'

do you have any idea as to what their motives are behind giving life to planets through out the universe?

9. 'They have a great interest in the battle between good and evil and why some people choose wrong from right.'

so can we safely assume that they are not/can not be evil at all? have they totally eradicated evil in their society?

10. apart from those 3 incidents, do you or have you ever detected their presence anytime/anywhere ordinarily?

and lastly, as requested earlier by MrAndy, can you please make a few drawings for us of the 3 different species you met?

i know that's a lot of questions to answer, but i'm sure it would be much appreciated by everyone here if you'd answer them. again, thanks a lot for your time and energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't think your story sounds fabricated at all. I'm jealous of the memories you have, even if they were only dreams. I have been studying metaphysics and related topics (a neverending goose chase for answers) for years now, and there's no denying the truths of more evolved beings. I'm still reading and researching all the possible answer's to life, but I've accepted the fact that I might have to just keep on guessing forever; if not, then for many years to come. I always enjoy reading article's, book's, and blog's about extraterrestrial civilization's and the experiences people have had with them. Your's happen's to be one of my favorite's now, but I would certainly like to hear more detail's of your encounter. I'm also curious about any other interesting stories that are unexplainable or just plain weird. I have heard of other young girls being approached by "alien's." The majority of the girl's were asked if they'd like to board ship and visit space, and the majority of that majority were invited on at least 3 seperate occasions. A lot of what you described from your encounter is almost identicle to the other's I've read. I don't know if the mass media of communication is responsible for the rise in abductee stories, or if more and more people are being contacted in order to encourage human development.
I'm hoping for a world wide enlightenment sometime in the near future, but my instincts tell me that I'll only get to see the beginning of that change. I can't help feeling discouraged every now and then by all the open ended theories I'll continue to study, but each year, new facts come to light, and I do feel that undeniable connection with what/whoever watches over us. I think you're quite lucky to have been where you've been, and hope that you have many more trips to tell of in the future.
I also believe that you have to be very special (gifted, open-minded, pure of heart) in order to be chosen for abduction. At least, the people who have good experiences/pleasant memories to tell are special enough to share their knowledge with other's who could possibly benefit from it.
You should have a list of questions to ask them, just in case they decide to pick you up again.
Thanks and Be Safe :-)

Catrina

Textreply to post by 330BC

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Too many things aren't making sense here and though I am a huge believer in other life forms outside of Earth I am getting a telepathic message of my own right now. A little voice in my head is screaming "BOLOGNA".

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
yeah don't we all hear that voice? but after all the crazy stuff we've found out, i've learned to ignore it and give people the benefit of doubt.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Like I have stated previously the benefit of egoic magnitude has subsequently been outweighed by the value that the complete ignominiousness of this account that 330BC narrates in its entirity entails.
Think about it what value is to be gained in stating such a narrative that in it self is quite unbelievable in itself. If one is so unknowing of such precepts of said condition?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
can u please tell us if they know anything at all about 2012 or if thats when they will take us into the universe like u said they would.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

1. can you explain the process/feeling you went thru while materializing/dematerializing?
2. do you remember how much time it took for the space craft to travel from earth to the moon and to mars?
3. you say the 'pleaidans' look 'almost' like humans. what were the significant differences?
4. you say they wore uniforms. could you describe these uniforms? and did they have any kind of insignia on them?
5. can you describe the insides of the crafts with more detail? how did they see where they were going? did they have a monitor? windshield? portholes?
6. can you describe the surfaces of mars and the moon as you saw them? are there any artificial structures on the surface? do the surfaces look anything like the pictures we have of mars and the moon?
7. did you ever get the feeling/perception that their craft or any of their other technology was part-biological?
8. 'They've been observing life on Earth for millions of years and they are the ones that put us here. Earth is not the only planet where this is occuring, they're doing this same thing throughout the universe, giving life to planets.'
do you have any idea as to what their motives are behind giving life to planets through out the universe?
9. 'They have a great interest in the battle between good and evil and why some people choose wrong from right.'
so can we safely assume that they are not/can not be evil at all? have they totally eradicated evil in their society?
10. apart from those 3 incidents, do you or have you ever detected their presence anytime/anywhere ordinarily?

1. It doesn't really feel like anything and the whole thing takes like a fraction of a second.
2. Less than a minute.
3. They have slighty smaller noses and ears and they don't have a lot of hair. Other than that, they look exactly like Caucasians.
4. The uniforms were greenish/bluish. They had one symbol on them, a white circle.
5. I don't know how they see outside, maybe they have cameras and they see the video in their minds, I don't know.
6. When we left their base on the moon, I saw a huge tower on the surface. I didn't see any structures on the surface of Mars, I think they just have underground bases there.
7. No.
8. Life doesn't burst out on its own very often in the universe. They have a great respect for every living thing in the universe, that is why they're trying to spread life everywhere. They're kind of continuing where God left off.
9. It interests them because they cannot explain it by genes. That's one thing they haven't fully understood yet. Choosing right from wrong is something that every person decides on their own. For them, it all just comes naturally. The way they're raised and thought everything about the universe makes them understand things better and understand what's important and what isn't. They don't have concepts like crime and money. They would never even consider about murdering, robbing or raping another person, because they've all given everything they need. This is why they don't want us in space yet, we are not spiritually ready. They think that we grew up way too fast technologically in the last couple of hundreds of years. Our minds just couldn't catch up.
10. No.

why do they allow such wrong and hurt in the world?

They're making us understand things for ourselves, they don't want to come down and tell us how to live our lives.

What I would like to know, if the Pleaidians know anything of what would happen to us during the year 2012? (When the Mayan calender ends)

Unfortunately I did not know about 2012 at the time, I would have definitely asked them about that if I had known.

I ask of you then a question in form 330BC; are you familiar with the Movie and book called K-Pax? Which parallels in similar but not in an overall way of your own experience with ET's.

I haven't seen that movie, I'll answer your question after I've watched it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What was the actual experience of them showing up and taking you like? In other words, how did it begin? What were you doing at the time? Did you feel anything? What did you see? Were you asleep before hand? Etc.

Same question, but in reverse: how did they return you? What did that feel like? Did you wake up in bed? Etc.

If they took you, and you spend some time on their craft, but were then returned to the exact time that you left, then they did travel backwards in time, did they not? "Skipping" time doesn't explain that away.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think that the way he was taken back to roughly the same time that he was originally taken is that he was placed there. I think that there is no "travel" per se, but that he was simply placed at that spot in time. I guess you have to think about it the same as distance. Instead of dropping him back off in his room, they could have dropped him off in the bathroom. Well instead of placing him back 15 Earth hours later, they placed him back at roughly the same time they took him. I have experienced 1 hour of time "travel" backwards, and although I do not know how it happened, it did happen. My time "manipulation" happened with a shadow person, not an alien though, so maybe its different.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
very interesting 300bc! would you by chance be able to draw and/or upload a few sketches of how the pleaidans and 2 other species looked like?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That's a pretty amazing post and I have to say it's the only thread I've read with some decent detail

I just have a few questions.

Do you feel that there is any particular reason that they chose you?

Any aspects of your personality such as being an optimistic person?

Did they talk to you about any of the world religions and where the beliefs have come from?

Do you meditate/practise yoga?

What were their views on the worlds governments and their denial of alien existence?

Thanks in anticipation

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Assuming that your story is true, and assuming they will contact you again, and that they will be forthcoming and honest with you, then you have a responsibility to make a list of useful and profound questions, and to ask them.
You can relay information to mankind that could advance us by centuries or millenia. I would suggest you start with concrete technologies that are not too far beyond man's current level. You should seek out scientists, engineers, and physicians who specialize in these technologies, and ask them to give you lists of questions to ask. In my opinion, your first topics should be energy generation and medicine.
I think that if you do this, and if you come back with specific knowledge that is beyond the current level of our science, then EVERYBODY (Presidents, scientists, religious leaders, etc.) will believe you, and help you.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 330BC

Hi 330BC,

I believe your story and please don't pay attention to those who don't you are not forcing them to believe you as mentioned in your original post only sharing a personal experience that happened to you.

I would like to add a few things.

I think even though he mentioned that the Pleadians cannot travel back in time I believe even though he had this experience he may just have mis-understood that part. It's very clear that if you can travel forward in time you can travel backwards in time that can be proven that it works both ways and according to every other case there are many who have travelled for and back in time via through ET's and in some cases with the Pleadians.

Plus if you think about it if you travel in the future you have to get back right? So clearly if you travel forwards you then must travel back. I think he just mis-understood what he learned from them on that part. Could happen to anyone!

Another thing is that on earth there is time, there are dimensions and places that exist where time does not exist so for them to enter our atmosphere or dimension reality call it what you will they are entering a time-zone. If they punch out of it or leave earth to a distant part of the universe it changes everything in an instant.

They could freeze time, take him travel come back then unfreeze time so the trip seemed instantaneous. I'm unsure how that would work but it's a possibility. Something like in back to the future where the Doc sent Einstein his "dog" forward into the future 5mins or something and the trip for the dog was instantaneous but for them the gap of missing time.

The only questions I have that I'm curious about and I have always been curious about is.

What do they eat? Are they Vegans and only eat naturally like wheat, vegetables and fruit or what?

Also: You mentioned you entered underground bases and especially the one on mars, what do they look like?

How many other species live underground in these bases? I was told they have reptillian bases underground on Mars. Did they tell you anything about the greys or reptillians or warn you of other ET's?

Thanks for sharing your story! (Much appreciated)

kindest Regards!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join