It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Was A Polygamist And A Pedophile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

www.webislam.com...

Assalam u alikum to all
As I mentioned in my previous mail that age of Hazrat Ayesha was 17 at nikah & 19 at rukhsati, I m giving some more proofs.

First bear in mind, that only reason people believe that her age was 7 at nikah is because of the narration of hazrat Hisham ibn uba or hisham ibn urwa (I don't know which correct pronunciation is) mentioned in ahadees. Second thing is that he reported this hadees when he was in iraq not in mecca as I wrote earlier.

If u read any "asma al rijal" i.e biography of sahaba (Companions) which deals with the age of Hazrat Asma and Hazrat ayesha (Both were the daughters of Hazrat Abu bakar), then it is unanimously agreed upon that:

1> Hazrat Asma was ten years older than her sister 'Aishah
2> Asma' died in 73 A.H. at the age of 100 years;

These two fact r unanimously agreed upon. Now very simple calculation:
Age of Hazrat Asma at hijrat = 100-73 = 27
Since she was 10 years elder to Hazrat Ayesha, then age of Hazrat Ayesha at hijrat = 17
And it is a universal fact that rukhsati (the time of the consummation of marriage) was done in 2 A.H
So age of Hazrat ayesha at Nikah = 17
& Age of Rukhsati (the time of the consummation of marriage) = 19

Here as a reference I m giving 2 examples.

--The well-known historian and scholar ' Allama 'Imad-ud-Deen Ibn Katheer writes in his 'Al-Badayah' about Sayedah Asma' daughter of Hazrat Abu Bakr': Asma' died in 73 A.H. at the age of 100 years. She was ten years older than her sister 'Aishah. Now according to this report 'Asma' would have been 27-28 years old at the time of Hijrah and since she was ten years older than Sayedah 'Aishah, therefore the age of Sayedah 'Aishah would have been 17 or 18 years at the time of Hijrah. Accordingly, her birth falls about four or five years before the Call, and her age at the time of the consummation of marriage in 2 A.H. will work out to 19-20 years.

--The author of the well-known collection of Hadith 'Mishkat al-Masabeeh' , Sheikh Waheed-ud-Deen, writes in his well-known book 'Ahmal fi Asma' al-Rijjal' : "At the time of the consummation of her marriage Sayedah 'Aishah's age was not less than 18-19 years."

EVIDENCE #1: Reliability of Source

Most of the narratives printed in the books of hadith are reported only by Hisham ibn `Urwah , who was reporting on the authority of his father. First of all, more people than just one - two or three should logically have reported. It is strange that no one from Medina, where Hisham ibn `Urwah lived the first 71 years of his life narrated the event, despite the fact that his Medinan pupils included the well-respected Malik ibn Anas. The origins of the report of the narratives of this event are people from Iraq, where Hisham is reported to have shifted after living in Medina for most of his life.
Tehzibu'l-Tehzib , one of the most well known books on the life and reliability of the narrators of the traditions of the Prophet, reports that according to Yaqub ibn Shaibah: "He [ Hisham ] is highly reliable, his narratives are acceptable, except what he narrated after moving over to Iraq" ( Tehzi'bu'l-tehzi'b, Ibn Hajar Al-`asqala'ni, Dar Ihya al-turath al-Islami, 15th century. Vol 11, p. 50).
It further states that Malik ibn Anas objected on those narratives of Hisham which were reported through people in Iraq: "I have been told that Malik objected on those narratives of Hisham which were reported through people of Iraq" ( Tehzi'b u'l-tehzi'b, Ibn Hajar Al-`asqala'ni, Dar Ihya al-turath al-Islami, Vol.11, p. 50).
Mizanu'l-ai`tidal , another book on the life sketches of the narrators of the traditions of the Prophet reports: "When he was old, Hisham's memory suffered quite badly" ( Mizanu'l-ai`tidal , Al-Zahbi, Al-Maktabatu'l-athriyyah, Sheikhupura, Pakistan, Vol. 4, p. 301).
Based on these references, Hisham's memory was failing and his narratives while in Iraq were unreliable. So, his narrative of Ayesha's age are unreliable

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
what a load of bs this whole thread it. Some random has a grduge and puts together another hate thread.
*yawns and moves on to some thing worth reading*

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Polygamist?
So what?
With the cost of living going up, and up and up..Polygamy may enjoy a resurgence in this modern "civilized" world of ours.

Pedophile?
Thats a different story. But if the age was 15, it might have been, and probably was accepted in that time and place.
It wasn't long ago that it was accepted in the Good ole USA.
Loretta Lynn, the "coal miners daughter" was married at 13. Legally.
That's awfully young in my opinion. But they stayed married for 50 years, her and Doolittle.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Why do religious people hate each other so much? I will tell you why, it's because they really don't know the real God but are serving a false god...blah blah blah JESUS IS LORD.

I like how you spout off about everyone following the fake teaching and that only the real teachings of Christ will save someone. Pot meet Kettle.

How can someone sit there and say one person's fairy tale is wrong, while claiming their fairytale is right? That is exactly what it is, a fairytale. Put it this way...Jesus may have existed, but he was not this Laser beam Jesus all you Christians seem to think he was. Everybody takes something different away from the those stories. You want to believe that Jesus was some kind of suped up David Blaine, then go for it, it is your choice and no one can begrudge you that...I prefer to think of him as the original hippie. If people want to believe in what the Koran teaches, then let them. As Jesus so famoulsy said, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". How many of YOU are without sin? Exactly, so just keep it to yourself.

Now I know some people are going go on and on and on and on about extremists. Yeah we know, some Muslims like to kill non Muslims, we get it. They are not indicative of their religion, they are fanatics. Are the Christians who nail themselves to the cross representative of all Christians? What about those abortion clinic bombers that do it in the name of Jesus? How are they any different than a Muslim terrorist? They aren't. So before we hear anymore preachy preachy about the "devil faith", how about you clean up your own yard.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They were different times back then, Life spans were shorter , people lived to around 40 to 50 if they were lucky. Even though a child is still a child until she or he feels old enough, Who are we to debate what happened in the past? Kids these days in the modern era look and act older, how many 12 year olds have had babies themselves or killed for their beliefs?. We cant judge the past , only look back and think I couldn't have done that. We have no way of saying to the 'Prophet' don't do that or the early Christian chuch dont go on the crusades. We only have hindsight, but the mistakes in whatever form we can learn from, which is where our'evolved' sense of 'properness' comes from.

we weren't there to cast our 'evolved' perspective on a primitive mindset.

Also we shouldn't belittle someone just because of their religeous beliefs. Even though it is written down either in the Bible or Quran or any other book please realise that variations will occur everytime it is rewritten, things are omitted or even changed entirely to suit the writers own ends ( the Bible for a start) < I myself having no experience of the Quran seem to understand , maybe from a outsiders point of view, that the majority follow either , any or all written religion to the best of their ability but unfortunately there are some 'bad apples' in all faith's.
Belittling someone of their belief's is the surest way to start conflict either a street brawl or full on 'holy crusade or Jihad'. So just let people believe the stories and try to live their lives in the concept of good which the books profess. Because that's all the books are , stories told to improve hope in Man and a better life for all.
Before you start flaming for defending either I'd better tell you that I'm a Pagan. But I try to follow ALL the good bits of all religions even Buddist. There's no point trying to follow the negative side as it causes too much pain for everyone.
An eye for and eye and the whole world goes blind....

[edit on 20/6/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

for God's sake stop the crap.

From Abu Dawud, Vol. 2, #2116:
"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

From Tabari, volume 9, page 131
"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me".

Aisha herself testified to these facts:

“The messenger of God betrothed me when I was six years old and then married me when I was nine years old.”

Source: Sahih Muslim (by Imam al-Mawawy), vol. 3, p. 577.

source

if you doubt that source 1 can get you tons of them including the el azhar itself (highest islamic religious authority in egypt )..

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Since before the times of Jesus Christ marrying girls under the age of 12 or 13 was not socially acceptable. 13 has long been the established time when a child reaches adulthood, up until modern times. People who claim sex with a nine year old was acceptable a thousand years ago should provide some historical evidence of this.

Daily, a billion muslims pledge their loyalty to this Muhammad guy, so yes, it is important who he really was. If the guy truly was a war mongering pedophile, then the world should make that truth be well known, and drag it out of the darkness for all to see.

Christians loudly denounce priests who molest children, they do not ledge their selves to these pedophiles daily as Muslim pledge themself to Muhammad.

Are there any other prophets out there that bedded 9 year old girls?

Polygamy, ah, big deal.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Ah.....yeah, but the real question is: would YOU accept that womens have multiple HUSBANDS?

Gotcha! American dominating males like you are clever at hiding their machoism behind a veil of righteousness.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Jesus answered: "As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect,

The Bible says differently. What makes your holy book any more
believable then the Christian holy book? Answer - Nothing.

Originally posted by Rook1545
You do realize more people have been killed int he name of Jesus than any other religious figurehead right?

Got some statistical proof to back that up?

Originally posted by Rook1545
How many "Christians" here have openly stated that Muslims should be all killed all because they believe in a "heathen" religion?

I have been here four years and haven't seen anyone say that.

I think it is you that needs to do the research.

So do you.

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The curse of God be upon you for your stubbornness.

The real God wouldn't curse like that.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Finally about the violence thing - Who has killed more the "civilized" christian people of west?

Do YOU know the answer to that? Do you have some stats to share?

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Who cares what mohammad did?

Those who see a religious conspiracy.
Those who wish to expose the flaws of organized religion.
Those who are simply curious.
Etc etc.

ON TOPIC - Muhammad ... Information here ... biased source? Yes. Are they wrong?

[edit on 6/20/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
actually - thats CATHOLIC priests. Don't dare insult christianity like that.

Catholics ARE christians.

To be Christian is to follow the teachings of jesus christ.

Catholics do follow the teachings of Christ. They are scriptural based AND follow sacred tradition (as the bible says they should). Catholics interpret scripture differently then you do. (obviously)

Catholics praise jesus christs' eartly mother, a woman of eartlhly flesh.

Catholics do NOT worship Mary. Read the catechism. It says that worship belongs to God alone. Catholic believe in intercessory prayer - that everyone should pray for everyone else. They ask Mary to pray for them.

Just thought i'd clarify that.

Me too. Just thought I'd clarify that.

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Why do you think we have so many people in the USA that are blood-thirsty for Muslims?

Bloodthirsty, eh? Riiiiiiiiiiiight. There are riots in the streets and people are dragging muslims out of their houses .. hanging them and butchering them ... the blood is running in the streets. NOT!

comeon people!

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Compare him to the people of his time, not to the standards of modern western culture.

I agree. However, this is a conspiracy forum and I think the point the OP is making is that there is a conspiracy of silence about Muhammad and what his life really was. But I agree .. he should be compared to the people of his time. And that courtesy should be given to everyone in history - everyone from Moses to the present age.

I can guarantee your ancestors and everyone elses ancestors on this beautiful rock around that time did far worse than this Prophet Muhammad.

Got some stats to back that up? Frankly, I'm of the opinion that violence and murder are endemic to humanity. It doesn't matter the religious background or time period ... it's all death and inhumanity.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
ATS members, As-Salamu `alaykum

A bit of information about the leader of the muslims.
This fine "gentleman" and I use the term generously, had plural marriages, AT LEAST NINE and is considered a polygamist and would be arrested in most of the civilized world.
He arranged marriage with one of his wives, Aishah, when she was SIX years old. The pedophile then went on and "consumated" the marriage to her when she was NINE years old. (I'm so glad he waited for her to become a woman before raping her)

`A'ishah reported that the Prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: “I have been informed that `A'ishah remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e., till his death).” (Al-Bukhari 7: 65)

www.readingislam.com.../AskAboutIslamE/AskAboutIslamE
they try to explain that she could have been as old as ten...mabe even as old as fifteen (as if this makes it any better)

This alleged "Prophet" (peace be upon him) would be thrown in jail anywhere in the U.S.

He will always be remembered in history as the pedophile prophet and leader of the bloodiest religion ever on Earth.

How dare you tell the truth about Islam. That's a death sentence in most countries.

It's interesting to know when considering that the 'religion of peace' is the bloodiest religion on the planet in modern times. The Apologists can stop right now with the skewing. The fact remains that it's the fastest growing religion and they wont stop until the entire planet is converted or DEAD.

I'll never believe the whole ' religion of peace' until the muslims start acting that way. No more of this dhimmi, head chopping off, or persecution of christians.

I mean damn, it ended when they destroyed the giant buddhas.

I'll stick with the three "b's", the non-bomb strapping, and the over 18 crowd thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Ok so skipping over my view that this thread is nothing more than a trolling attempt, lets address your points.

Firstly polygamy.

Whilst you think it's abhorrent and he would have been arrested in most of the "civilized" world, you are basing that upon your limited ideas of marriage. I myself would not be a polygamist, but i think it works fine for some people and so i say legalise it everywhere. I have no idea why we're so squemish, people need to open their minds a little.

The paedophile issue.

Whilst paedophilia is obviously disgusting we base it on the morals we grew up with. Happily most of the world now views paedophilia with distain and it has been made illegal pretty much everywhere. However remember the times the man was living in, it was perfectly acceptable then and so to judge him by our modern morals is like judging the people who thought the earth was flat. It's simply not applicable and whilst it's disturbing to think about it now, you should remember something clearly.

From europe, asia, australia, africa and yes even the good old USA, marriage before the age of 14 was common back in the days of muhammed. I am not saying this is right by moral standards, i am just trying to say he wasn't uncommon for his time and to judge by our current morals is rediculous in every way. If you had been raised in his age, then you would think it's perfectly ok to have sex with someone so young, becuase you would have been raised with the morals of the age.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Team Locke
How dare you tell the truth about Islam. That's a death sentence in most countries.

It's interesting to know when considering that the 'religion of peace' is the bloodiest religion on the planet in modern times. The Apologists can stop right now with the skewing. The fact remains that it's the fastest growing religion and they wont stop until the entire planet is converted or DEAD.

I'll never believe the whole ' religion of peace' until the muslims start acting that way. No more of this dhimmi, head chopping off, or persecution of christians.

Amazing, you do understand that the christian faith killed millions of people right? *cough* crusades *cough*. Few religions are devoid of a violent history, and although Islam is going through one right as we speak you have to understand that they have a good recruiting situation. They spin all the attacks on the middle east very nicely to make the west seem utterly evil. Maybe if we stopped beating the hell out of the middle eastern countries, stopped messing in their affairs, then maybe they wouldn't be able to recruit so easily.

I'm not being anti-west here before you accuse me, i live in the west afterall and love the country i'm in. I'm just saying we've donea lot to the middle east and it just means they can recruit more easily. Maybe instead of trying the same tactic we have tried for years we could try something else?

Oh well off topic slightly sorry but i thought it relevant.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....I saw this here last night, and am amazed it's still in the Conspiracies in Religions forum today.

I think I'll work backwards through this thread. Flyersfan, yes, they are wrong in certain things, twist the facts in certain other things, and hide the truth under generalisations. I'd give you a list, but I've done that so many times before, and people end up just ignoring it. I'm certainly not accusing you of it, but it seems to be a well used tactic to put up a truckload of links and lists, saying "SEE THIS: it is true!", and then having no one respond due to lack of energy to tackle such a large list.

From a basic go-through of the list, I can tell you some things that are wrong: Meccans DID draw first blood; they DID torture the followers; Yes, there were numerous recorded deaths of Muslims at the hands of the Meccans; Some of the cross-checking of statements is incorrect; It uses Ibn Ishaq as it's main source, when Ibn Ishaq is not even accepted as part of the Hadith, due to it's lack of verifiability; and much of it is not really applicable for a Christian to post, as it talks of such things as belief in sorcery, belief in proselytizing, etc..

Also, yes, I've seen numerous times on these forums subtle calls to "nuke that place to glass", to "get them done with", etc. etc.

About the age of consent: Mary was supposedly married when she was 12. Many of the previous Prophets had multiple wives. Many places in the world (Mexico, Phillipines, Spain, Japan) have it at 12 or 13. Many places in the US have it as low as 13 (with conditions). It was at the age of 12 less than 150 years ago.

So it's somewhat odd to place our current standards of morality as the "Golden Rule", when it's not currently standard. Besides, all this is moot point, considering that there is no clear, accurate answer as to the age of Ayesha when she got married.
), if you read what the anonymous poster wrote, you'd see that where what you mentioned as proof (from Sahih Muslims), that poster mentioned the unreliability of Hisham as a narrator (something that is well documented).

.....You know what, I don't know why I get involved in such absurd threads. The OP laid the bait, and I fell for it, hook, line and sinker. If I had paid more attention, I'd have noticed that Mr. "Chester the Molester" wasn't really interesting in reasoned debate, just all-round flaming. A paedophile would be someone who has a sexual preference for prepubescent children. Since the Ayesha was not prepubescent when the consummation took place (either by looking through the data available, or by logic: why wait 3 years if what you want is there?), and even if she was (which I don't believe is factually correct), she was the only wife of Muhammad to be so, Muhammad cannot, by definition be called a paedophile. As for the rest of it, I sincerely suggest you educate yourself about what is and is not Islamic, as much of what you said is not correct.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by babloyi]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
gh# you. the bloodiest religion on earth? YEH RIGHT

agaın
# YOUreply to post by Fathom

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
my believe - polygamy is naturally wrong as we have about 50% male and 50% female populations in every single country . Polygamy IS against the nature , regardless of what barbaric religion tells us.

point 2) since when is the Islamic world giving freedom for the woman to choose who she is going to marry ?? Even the most democratic Islamic countries are worse than the European DarkAges! The only free muslims are those from the West! This is why they immigrate from their countries . (sure, some barbaric exceptions here too, like practicing circumsition on girls at small ages, against the will of the child right in the heart of Europe! )

sorry guys, this is ancient Egyptian tradition !

point 3) you cannot hide this , yes the Islam leader was married with a child. It will be a child now and in 1000 years from now! While it was not considered to be very wrong long long time ago , it meas that our modern legislation is superior to the old religious leaders. My advice - look inside your heart, put yourself in the skin of the 6 years old and see if it was right!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by R. master
OMG man, so u people think islam is the bloodinest religion in the world and Our prophet (pBUH) is a bad man. HMM well i agree that some muslims have gone astray from knowledge. Im a muslim and i dont like that way what is going on in middle east. Let me assure you that not all muslims are bloodthirsty animals like most non-muslims think. You dont you guys go study quran in DEPTH. Rather than talking # and hating over our beloved prophet (PBUH). He married a 9 year old because it was his choice to do so. And your ignorant minds wount understand his decision. you guys have been brainwashed to hate muslims beacuse your guys are afraid of us. so plz go study the quran and stop making horrible remakes about our prophet(pbuh). may allah forgive your sins.

He married a 9 year old because it was his choice to do so. And your ignorant minds wount understand his decision.

whoa, am I the only one that caught this???.... and our ignorant minds would'nt understand??? funny, thats an answer alot of religious people give when their religion is bieng rightfully scrutinized... and its true my mind could never understand why it would be okay for a "prophet" to decide to rape a child, because thats basically what he did... he RAPED a CHILD... and if he was alive today he would be in prison

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989
whoa, am I the only one that caught this???.... and our ignorant minds would'nt understand??? funny, thats an answer alot of religious people give when their religion is bieng rightfully scrutinized... and its true my mind could never understand why it would be okay for a "prophet" to decide to rape a child, because thats basically what he did... he RAPED a CHILD... and if he was alive today he would be in prison

*sighs*

By modern standards yes he would be in prison and rightfuly so, i'm not about to defend child abusers here, check my thread history i've made numerous posts about how such people should be in prison for life so don't think i'm defending them.

I am however also aware that in muhammeds time it was perfectly acceptable, even in many years later it was fine. Take a look at shakepeares plays, Romeo and Juliet being an obvious example. In the past it wasn't seen as wrong and to superimpose our modern morals onto a past time is foolish. It just doesn't work, otherwise we could look back and claim that all of humanity was full of uncaring, disgusting, terrible people. Some of them were i'm sure perfectly peaceful, loving people, who cared for their sons and daughters. They however often arranged the marriages.

Please don't judge the past with modern morals, it's without a doubt one of the most rediculous things you can do.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Amazing, you do understand that the christian faith killed millions of people right? *cough* crusades *cough*.

Indeed I do. If you notice I said "modern times" Everyone was killing back in the days...
there was a lack of tv, pal

Few religions are devoid of a violent history, and although Islam is going through one right as we speak you have to understand that they have a good recruiting situation. They spin all the attacks on the middle east very nicely to make the west seem utterly evil.

I know. I have no problem with people living their life. I don't particularly care for going without pork BBQ. I also don't care to live as a dhimi ( sp ) or be taxed extra with no rights because I like pork BBQ. So I don't think I'll be signing up anytime soon to live in a muslim society.

Maybe if we stopped beating the hell out of the middle eastern countries, stopped messing in their affairs, then maybe they wouldn't be able to recruit so easily.

Pal, no offense, but they've been at war for 1000's of years. I dont see any signs of it stopping soon.

I'm not being anti-west here before you accuse me, i live in the west afterall and love the country i'm in. I'm just saying we've donea lot to the middle east and it just means they can recruit more easily. Maybe instead of trying the same tactic we have tried for years we could try something else?

agreed. we should stop buying there oil and let them kill each other and stay out of the internal strifes

Oh well off topic slightly sorry but i thought it relevant.

No problem. Interesting post. I agree with the fact our foreign policy isn't working in the middle east. I do think that they need to get past that 'tribal mentality'. They tend to fight between themselves alot. If we exited they'd go back to it and leave us alone.
maybe

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989

*sighs*

By modern standards yes he would be in prison and rightfuly so, i'm not about to defend child abusers here, check my thread history i've made numerous posts about how such people should be in prison for life so don't think i'm defending them.

I am however also aware that in muhammeds time it was perfectly acceptable, even in many years later it was fine. Take a look at shakepeares plays, Romeo and Juliet being an obvious example. In the past it wasn't seen as wrong and to superimpose our modern morals onto a past time is foolish. It just doesn't work, otherwise we could look back and claim that all of humanity was full of uncaring, disgusting, terrible people. Some of them were i'm sure perfectly peaceful, loving people, who cared for their sons and daughters. They however often arranged the marriages.

Please don't judge the past with modern morals, it's without a doubt one of the most rediculous things you can do.

ok I see you said you were'nt trying to defend his actions but still... look, in order to even be attracted to a child in a sexual way you would have to have something wrong going on in your brain... I dont know exactly what the condition is called but its a fact... and what does it matter that in his time having sex with little kids and marrying them was ok???... a couple hundred years ago it was ok to keep blacks as slaves and hang them for stupid reasons, and not to long ago it was ok to keep blacks segregated... just because it was accepted at a time does it mean we have to respect it??? im sure alot of people dont respect what the racist people did to people of other races years ago... so why is it ok to respect and even honor this man??? just cause he was allah's go to guy??? thats total bs dude

off topic...

and why does god need prophets anyway??? if he really wanted to get a message across im pretty sure since he's omnipotent, he could whisper from the heavens and have everyone on earth hear it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join