posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:57 PM
May God Almighty forgive you for dishonoring the Holy Prophet, if it is right the He should do so.
The source of the above information can only be oral traditions which are nothing but lies attributed to the Prophet Muhammad by his enemies. It has
no support in the Holy Quran. It does not make practical sense. Any person at the age of six is still a child who is incapable of taking crucial
decisions which are essential for marriage under Quranic guidance, like taking solemn pledge, ascertaining mutual attraction, agreeing to the dowry
(including adjustment thereto), ascertaining whether the opposite person is an idol worshipper or not and many other issues. Further, marriage
involves taking serious responsibilities on the part of both the spouses concerning the upbringing of the family, which a child of the age of 6 or 8
or whatever is incapable of taking.
All sincere Muslims try to follow the Qur’an and the Prophet’s example to minute details. The account of every aspect of his life has been
preserved (numerous daily accounts including his family life). Prophet Muhammad (s) has served as an example for all Muslims in all periods to modern
times. He will remain a model example for all of humanity.
In Chapter 12 of The Odes of Solomon, is a perfect description of the life and mission of the Holy Prophet.
1. He has filled me with words of truth, that I may proclaim Him.
2. And like the flowing of waters, truth flows from my mouth, and my lips declare His fruits.
3. And He has caused His knowledge to abound in me, because the mouth of the Lord is the true Word, and the entrance of His light.
4. And the Most High has given Him to His generations, which are the interpreters of His beauty,
And the narrators of His glory,
And the confessors of His purpose,
And the preachers of His mind,
And the teachers of His works.
5. For the subtlety of the Word is inexpressible, and like His utterance so also is His swiftness and His acuteness, for limitless is His progression.
6. He never falls but remains standing, and one cannot comprehend His descent or His way.
7. For as His work is, so is His expectation, for He is the light and dawning of thought.
8. And by Him the generations spoke to one another, and those that were silent acquired speech.
9. And from Him came love and equality, and they spoke one to another that which was theirs.
10. And they were stimulated by the Word, and knew Him who made them, because they were in harmony.
11. For the mouth of the Most High spoke to them, and His exposition prospered through Him.
12. For the dwelling place of the Word is man, and His truth is love.
13. Blessed are they who by means of Him have perceived everything, and have known the Lord in His truth.
The Prophet Muhammad was the best of God's creations and God himself and His angels shower him with blessings ;
33:56 Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation. -
33:21 Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the last Day, and remembereth Allah much.
God said that in the Prophet Muhammad the people have a good example.
Your allegations are based only on hearsay, and aims to dishonor The Messenger of God in the eyes of those who are not blessed with knowing him. To
reject the messenger is to reject the ONE who sent him.
3:99 Say: O People of the Scripture! Why drive ye back believers from the way of Allah, seeking to make it crooked, when ye are witnesses (to Allah's
guidance)? Allah is not unaware of what ye do.
[edit on 19-6-2008 by queenofangels_17]