It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Was A Polygamist And A Pedophile

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

ok forget Abu Dawud and el Tabari

1-Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
source
source

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).
source
source

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
source
source

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen
source
source
-that is whats called a first hand hadith means a trustworthy person his words are validated by others(in this case its a wife) and say i heard the prophet says so.

-these are from sunna not the Quran but the problem with it that many important things like how to pray and so on are in the sunna not in the Quran.and if you dumped the Sunnah you dump the Quran with it.

as for the older age controversy thing read this read

the idea of him having 11-12 wifes(22 if you dig enough + what his right hand owned 'slaves') 2 died in his life so he had 10 till the day of his death and allowed his followers only 4 .thats weird where is the equality

and you have also his adopted son's wife ...The prophet went one day to his adopted son's house he saw the son's wife liked her .some days later God sends the prophet a verse prohibiting adoption so now he have no adopted son .the prophet divorce the wife and married her. source(got more)

-am just digging the stuff .. there is so much more than the issues of marriage and sex. people stop being lazy and go read

1 looks at history and what have people done under the banner of religion its disgusting .some christians did horrible things(but not all of them actually like the coptic orthodox christians haven't heard ever of a suicide bomber from them or joining under a holy war and actually most of the martyrs are from them) but can they justify their acts as the word of God or God ordered so NO the new testament talks about love only .look at islam do they justify their acts as words of God YESand that's a dangerous mentality and the funny thing the word Love doesn't exist in the Quran.yeah many muslims are peaceful but what happens some of those with dangerous mentality come and convince the peaceful people with the words in the Quran like Jihad and Terrorise the peaceful man is no more peaceful.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
But that is all the same, damnface. Hisham is the common link in all those chains of narration. And the faithfreedom article you linked....what can I say? When someone uses "It is very easy to forget a person's age" as an argument, I realise they are clutching for straws, and stop paying heed. This topic has come up numerous times before, and I've quoted this block of text at least twice so far:

There is much debate about the actual age of A'ishah when she got married to Muhammad. Originally she was meant to marry another person, but he broke it off due to religious differences. While there is 1 Hadith from Sahih Bukhari that says directly that A'ishah was 9 at this time, it contradicts numerous other Hadith, and one of the people in the chain of narration (Hisham ibn `urwah) was very old, and suffered memory loss at the time that he related this and other Hadith (many of which are considered suspect).

Here is a (disorganised
) list:
* A'ishah got married in 1AH (1 year after the muslims migrated to Medinah from Mecca)
* According to Tabiri, all of Abu Bakr's (A'ishah's father) children were born during the Pre-Islamic period, which would put A'ishah at being AT LEAST 14 when she got married.
* When the 1st migration (to Abyssinia) occurred, Abu Bakr took Ayesha to the house of her betrothed (the guy before Muhammad), and asked him to take her into his house, which he refused for religious reasons. The Migration to Abyssinia took place 8 years before AH, so if Ayesha was 6 when she married Muhammad, she couldn't have even been alive at this time!
* According to the Kitab-ul-Tasfir, A'ishah was a "young girl" (as opposed to an infant) when the 54th Surah of the Quran was revealed. Surah Al-Qamar (the 54th surah) was revealed 9 years before AH.

Aside from this, there is a whole extra truckload of information that very plainly discredits Hisham's chains of narration. Look it up if you are interested. That article you posted barely covers a few of the points, and is hardly even conclusive in that.

Obamamomma, no matter how many times you repeat yourself, however explicit you make it, it doesn't make it true.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by babloyi]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Fathom,

The website you visited, if you were truly interested to learn about Islam is a good place to broaden your understanding about this religion.

The subject about polygamy has been addressed satisfactorily and your charge of pedophilia which if the age of the bride is 9 ( but has since been proven as not factual by reliable sources) was true, it would be stretching the meaning of the word pedophilia.

The term pedophilia or paedophilia has a range of definitions as found in common usage, psychology, and law enforcement. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children[1][2][3][4] and may engage in child sexual abuse, also known as "pedophilic behavior".

After studying the life and wives of the Prophet and their age range, can you honestly deduce that he has preference for prepubescent children instead of adult women?

If you're honestly looking to understand Islam better, I suggest this 1976 Film " The Message" , a film about the message of Islam.

fr.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
And Muhamad (Muhumour) ppuh - pigs piss upon him, said: "Go kill all the infidels and behead them with your 7th century knives!!!"
And the infidels said: # YOU BITCH. And NUKED THE # of these ANIMALS.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by Fathom

Fathom,

After studying the life and wives of the Prophet and their age range, can you honestly deduce that he has preference for prepubescent children instead of adult women?

If he actually had an erection and kept it whilst he raped this 9 year old child HE WAS A PEDOPHILE...peace be unto his nasty ass holiness.

(I still don't see how this ended up in BTS other than to kill it)

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Mo carried out an act of Paedophilia by marrying a 6 year old girl.

Being the considerate sort that he was, he was happy with just 'thighing' her until she reached the grand old age of 9.
Now excuse me if I'm wrong but, any sexual act with a child is classified as an act of Paedophilia.
So by defanition, Mo carried out acts of Paedophilia and was therefore a Paedophile.

If I only murder one person, I am a murderer.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by queenofangels_17

If I only murder one person, I am a murderer.

unless you are muslim and you murder your wife or daughter, then you are just a honor killer and perfectly okay by the muslims way of thinking.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Actually, there is no Islamic backing for honour killings. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by Fathom

Actually, there is no Islamic backing for honour killings. Sorry!

really???

`Abdullah ibn Mas`ud, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "The blood of a Muslim may not be legally spilt other than in one of three [instances]: the married person who commits adultery; a life for a life; and one who forsakes his religion and abandons the community." (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

www.islamonline.net.../FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543392

interesting... seems like some muslims don't know their religion as well as they thought...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I don't think you read the whole thing in that article you just linked me, fathom...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join