It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Was A Polygamist And A Pedophile

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by Rook1545

You do realize that the killings in the name of Jesus have stopped? a looong time ago?
Muslims continue to kill not only their enemies but also their own daughters.
maybe you should do a little research before becoming a muslim.

I am not a Muslim first of all, I am a Christian...ouch for you...Next, maybe you should ask GWB about killing for Jesus. The killing for Jesus never stopped. How times have we seen soldiers saying that? Answer: more than once. How many "Christians" here have openly stated that Muslims should be all killed all because they believe in a "heathen" religion?

I think it is you that needs to do the research. I mean I can grab the worst stories of Christians and tout them as indicative of the entire religion, but that would make me just bad as you. Actually read about the faith, it is not much different that Christianity.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OMG man, so u people think islam is the bloodinest religion in the world and Our prophet (pBUH) is a bad man. HMM well i agree that some muslims have gone astray from knowledge. Im a muslim and i dont like that way what is going on in middle east. Let me assure you that not all muslims are bloodthirsty animals like most non-muslims think. You dont you guys go study quran in DEPTH. Rather than talking # and hating over our beloved prophet (PBUH). He married a 9 year old because it was his choice to do so. And your ignorant minds wount understand his decision. you guys have been brainwashed to hate muslims beacuse your guys are afraid of us. so plz go study the quran and stop making horrible remakes about our prophet(pbuh). may allah forgive your sins.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

And as per bible reading and historical facts so was many men of the bible, Salomon rings a bell?

See the times are different and we can not see this people like if they were in today's society.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by R. master

I don't hate Muslims...I like Muslims...I like Jews too...I will defend any faith that is being wrongly demonized.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You folks do realize that any ..AND I MEAN ANY...religious zealot to use they're religion to foster murder in the name of that religions profit or teachings is an abomination. Period. Any faith forced is no faith at all.

Zindo

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

That's exactly what I'm saying. If you read awhile back I said that these allegations are written by people who are enemies of the prophet.

6:112 Thus have We appointed unto every Prophet an adversary--devils of humankind and jinn who inspire in one another plausible discourse through guile. If thy Lord willed, they would not do so; so leave them alone with their devising;

You chose to pounce on a Hadith (oral tradition) which cannot be traced back to the Prophet himself, these are called weak Hadiths, by the way the first compilation of Hadith about the Prophet was 165 years after the death of the Prophet and his companions at the time.

During the Prophet's time his followers were discouraged to write and memorize other than the Holy Quran to avoid confusion.

There are 40 Sacred Hadiths, these are the Holy Prophet's sayings which he received through dreams and visions and could be traced back to God Almighty. The sayings preserved by the Prophets companions as assiduously as they have preserved the Holy Quran. Praise be to God. These are the kind you should be reading, instead of mud-slinging and slandering, which is a waste of time. Whatever religion you adhere to, you should try to follow the Golden Rule.

www.iiu.edu.my...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Zindo,

I agree with you. Faith comes from the heart, I converted to Islam of my own free will, Praise be to God.

Whereabouts do you live? For sure there must be some Muslims living wherever you are, kindly ask them for me if they were forced to convert to Islam under threat of death.

In America alone there are more than 7 million Muslims, roughly 20,000 converts to Islam every year. Are they coerced into submission perhaps? Or did they finally see the light?

2:256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

As for the people who are truly searching for the truth, God opens their heart to understand the message of the Holy Quran, and give them ears to hear. As for those who are too proud to even investigate the truth ;

6:125 And whomsoever it is Allah's will to guide, He expandeth his bosom unto the Surrender, and whomsoever it is His will to send astray, He maketh his bosom close and narrow as if he were engaged in sheer ascent. Thus Allah layeth ignominy upon those who believe not.

As for the open reference to violence in Islam, that is not exactly the truth.

2:217 They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel his people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can. And whoso becometh a renegade and dieth in his disbelief: such are they whose works have fallen both in the world and the Hereafter. Such are rightful owners of the Fire: they will abide therein.

4:75 How should ye not fight for the cause of Allah and of the feeble among men and of the women and the children who are crying: Our Lord! Bring us forth from out this town of which the people are oppressors! Oh, give us from Thy presence some protecting friend! Oh, give us from Thy presence some defender!

There's always two sides in everything, who are in truth oppressing and who are the oppressed?

Did we oppress America? Why won't they leave the Muslims alone? Who are the real terrorists here? If the people fight back, don't they have the right?

The things is, people are relying on the media and what the government tells them, things they prefer to hear, rather than the truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Fathom,

Do you have blind spots as well? I said on my reply that that was Exactly what I was saying, that he didn't have sex with a 9 year old girl. I told you also the reason why I don't believe.

I'm sorry for you, Fathom.

The curse of God be upon you for your stubbornness.

I can see you don't want to be proven wrong, but falsehood cannot stand against the truth. How would you even grasp the truth when you have closed your mind and chose to disbelieve from the start?

47:3 That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood and because those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus Allah coineth their similitudes for mankind.

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is just a lame conversation

First of all its idiotic to try and compare the paradigm emerging from the second half of the 20th century to any in history, you should take a class in cultural anthropology and study for instance the practices of the founding fathers etc(not talking about slaves but just average things like marriage etc)
I won't even go into greeks the founders of "civilization"

Finally about the violence thing
Who has killed more the "civilized" christian people of west?

all the terrorism combined can not even begin to compare to the mass slaughter,rape,torture of the west

BUT I suppose I'm wasting my breath here?Its not like the poster or his supporters were honestly care about something called objective truth.

Anyhow I honestly believe haters like you are probably the greatest promoters of conversion As a Atheist I'd honestly feel compelled to consider Converting if it means people like you are on the other side

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Look babe,
this is where I got my information from
www.readingislam.com...

are you saying they are misleading people and lying about uncle chester the molester muhammad?

if so, what website is sponsored by your religion where I can go and learn the "truth" about muhammad?

because that is the reason i visited that site was to learn more about you guys and i did not like what i found there.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by troos1

Just because moral integrity was crap back then doesnt mean its not still morally wrong.

You would not apply your same line of thinking to slave owners in colonial america, would you?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I honestly don't know which version of the Muslim stories are true. I do know that truth is eternal and if it is wrong today, it was wrong yesterday. There is most certainly good and evil in all religions.

Terrorists most certainly serve the dark side, but the Muslims I've known are decent people. Whatever transpired in history, you should judge each of them individually, like you would anyone else.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I'm curious, as are many others who don't understand - Why do Muslims wage such gruesome wars against other Muslims? In what way does that serve Allah?

Have you ever lived in the Middle East and participated in the fighting between Sunni and Shiite Muslims yourself?

You must understand how hard it is for us in the West to understand that sort of violence and it seems to be almost impossible to get Muslims to explain it or why it is even reasonable behavior. What we usually get is a mouthful of how terrible we are, but never a real answer?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

And Jesus Christ was a wine bibber, a gluton, and a whoremonger. All verified in the New Testament. Or at least that is what people of the time thought of him.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The issue with Islam is the fact it's a wolf in sheep's clothing; It proclaims peace, sees that in countries where there is no law their followers cause mass destruction, and applauds it, regardless of causality.

I have a question for you queenofangels:
Let's suppose that 9/11 was committed by Muslims; Do you agree or disagree with their motives? (I don't expect you to answer this question, I do expect you to write something that only partially related with a couple verses of your holy book; Way to go on ramming that down this thread's collective throat, huh?)

Personally, and somewhat off-topic, it should be noted knowledge that Sharia Law is far worse than Martial Law. The fact we have people in offices of a Democracy or Republic or whatever that agree or praise these laws is a foreboding marker of what will be...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Chester the Molester?

I have to wonder....... what was the purpose of this thread? To drag the bait just under the surface, see who bit? Did you perceive that perhaps muslim/jew/christian relations were a tweak too calm lately?

I really don't get it. How can we judge societal/cultural mores within context of today's? How can we even judge CURRENT societal/cultural mores of a different nature than our own? We can pass laws within our own country that address our own wishes.

Enlighten me. What was your goal in posting this thread, especially with the way you chose to characterize it. I don't think it does any good. My opinion.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by wayno

I say call a spade a spade!

As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children

SOURCE

Yeah, but Mohammad was Arab, not black...

what?

nuthin?

Anywho. It really doesn't matter what Mohammad did. Are we going to argue about Gandalf having been a pedophile next?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Muhammad is a Pedophile and christian priests rape
little boys.
What does all this tell you..???
Religion is EVIL........

drop it and find a world of peace

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

what does gandalf have to do with any of the worlds major religions?

Cmon man, participate in the discussion, or go home.

Who cares what mohammad did?
Obviously the OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join