It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~
So Prophet Yahweh, please do consider the offer that's been made to you because there are many here who have been more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you can indeed summon UFOs to appear in the sky sometimes. I would hate to see this whole deal fall through due to some petty legal technicality that I'm sure could be ironed out via a few email correspondences with Springer.

Just my .02 worth but please do reconsider.

It's either Yahweh or no way. No amount of email correspondence is going to resolve anything. Springer made it clear...non-negotiable. Let's all remember how PY GLADLY accepted the "ATS Test." But, then, in his back-handed, insult laden vision, he manages to cast doubt on whether or not ATS was indeed the one mentioned in his vision. And, if you read closely, you can see how he insinuates that ATS could possibly be the one in his vision if they negotiate with him.

So, he didn't really accept anything. He created a story out of thin air, attempted to insult the members and owners here at ATS and then attempts to twist the "ATS Test" parameters by negotiations, and on Pay-per-view of all things.

I wonder if the negotiations would have included the occupants of the UFO's to receive part of the PPV receipts. After all, they're going light years out of their way to make an appearance, the least PY could do is see that they get paid.

link   
Plain and simple, a true prophet of God would submit to any demands because he has God on his side. There would be no fear of ridicule and no wanting for profit.

Peace

link   
i am an evil white man, and my initials are S. S.

as it was written, so have i come.

tee hee.

link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
-----------------
from the desk of:

PROPHET YAHWEH

This man did not take my side into consideration at all. It was all one sided - his side. There was only one consideration - his consideration. My side was as nothing to him.

And, you say that it was "open-minded and reasonable offer."

[edit on 17-6-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

I'm afraid I am going to have to agree with Mr. Yahweh on this one!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Prepare yourself for everything that is promised to happen for me.

I'm sorry but that little grammatical error must be a slip of sorts.

This is pointless. The man won't do anything in a level playing field because, well, then he can't do anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This entire thread is embarrassing to read.

MrdDstrbr, well done. You've started a thread with 15 pages of crap and scored around 1500 points for yourself in the process.

I thought the majority of the ATS membership were smarter than this. Sadly, it looks like I'm mistaken.

Anyway, MrdDstrbr, this is the last 5 points that I'm giving you with a reply in this thread. It's such a BS waste of time, I feel ashamed that I have read every post, when I had better things to do.

Everyone, please - this is GARBAGE, let it go!!! Arrggghhh!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have personally 3 (count 'em), blown signal bots I paid for out of my own pocket with this "summoning" stuff. I have had to repeatedly reload pc2007os (linux), many, many hours of time spent.
Dishes piled up in the sink, lawnwork neglected, missed poker hands, bla, bla, bla,. My bots now work on my own private projects unless I'm paid otherwise. In case you think I'm kidding or full of crap. 1. yes, I'm full of crap and 2. no, I'm not kidding.
And so as Noory has read so many times before. Take care--------------------------PC

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
This entire thread is embarrassing to read.

Embarrassing for both sides if you ask me. Its like watching a fight on a school yard. No one wants to take the high road. UFOlogy again, eats its own.

link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Uh, yeah.

Hardly the article I would want associated with my name, trying to prove my case. Is he trying to play some sort of sympathy card?

Medication for schizophrenia and bi-polar illness.
Jailed for violent behavior
Kicked out of the Marines
Tried to scam the IRS
ANd, no mention of the KKK in the article

But, YET, he is a MASTER UFO CALLER!

Anyone still taking this guy seriously?

Just a tip for would-be UFO caller-downers or whatever you want to be known as. Don't accept a challenge with stated conditions unless you are willing to abide by those conditions, without negotiating. I'm kinda sure that if I had the CREATOR of the universe on my side, it really wouldn't be an issue.

link   
im just curious but you guys actually believe all this? and calling himself prophet lol thats funny but seriously you guys believe this?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

-----------------
from the desk of:

PROPHET YAHWEH

If Springer does not enter into negotiations with me, then I will know why after seeing the white man in the vision and looking to find the black man gone, and looked back to the white man, who was no longer there as well, I turned my back from where they were at and the explosion happened behind me after turning away from them.

So he predicts his future that "s" is no longer a factor in "his" future". Prediction which he sees when he's awake?

It will be huge and stunning be it with Springer or without him.

Now he contradicts his vision by creating a possible future which contradicts his visions.

Ok... I agree he's no prophet. He's an angry little man who is looking to put his foot in the door.

This however does not disprove that he is able to make "objects" appear by either summoning them or exposing something in the air.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi Prophet,

I do understand some of your concerns, and as I posted in the thread, I think it would indeed be foolish for you to walk into such a situation without any kind of paperwork signed, guaranteeing you equal rights to the video footage produced and things like that.

As you can see from the thread, I think the biggest concern is your stipulation that the event be turned into a "pay-per-view" event, a money-making venture.

There are problems with that on SO many levels.

A legitimate Prophet sent to us by God should be solely concerned with showing the world the Truth - not with making money!!!

This only cements people's perception that you are hoaxing and only in it for the money. Please read the thread to see what everyone is saying about this.

I have requested that you be permitted to re-register an account and post directly in the thread. This will help simplify these communications. Please post any further communications directly in the thread created for you.

I am still hoping that a mutually-beneficial agreement can be reached here.

Regards,
Mrd Dstrbr

[emailed and posted]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Certainly there's a chance that it's a normal legal remedy, and were this a standard entertainment engagement, one would think it was extremely normal.

I don"t know if he has actually sold A/V material before, but at least two of his websites (currently) as well as at least one previous that is no longer active do and did offer his works for sale. You can also get a fair sense of the man listening to his podcasts on Assemblies of Yahweh. assembliesofyahweh.com..., where materials are also for sale, along with yahwehstruth.net..., along with www.prophetyahweh.com... along with his UFO sites. There are also blog sites, such as tv.groups.yahoo.com..., fundraiser page: blog.prophetyahweh.com... etc. etc.

As I said, I read all I could find. I wanted to make up my own mind as to the man's veracity. I'm not quick to bring the hammer down on someone. Thus, I have to say, I've made up my own mind -- I do not believe him, and I do not believe he is a phophet. I don't believe he manifests UFOs either, however I encourage others to read, if they're interested, and make up their own minds.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by argentus to help myself make sense]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I completely agree with the Above Network and Springer on this one. Do not be duped by this mans trickery and schemes only to have the ATS name be used for his profit. If he can really make UFO's appear, than time will tell with or without Pay-Per-View.

For those of you that are telling ATS to "Step up" or any other phrase similar, perhaps you should take into consideration the views of the creators of ATS and the Above Network. Years of hardwork and dedication to such a popular and successful business can be put at risk because of this. Perhaps PY has his credibility to lose, but so do all of us here.

I believe whole heartidly that agreeing to sign any legal documents with PY would only hurt ATS in the long run. One way or another he would use that signed legal document for his own prophet..err profit.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Can Prophet begin posting directly in the thread? Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

Good God, I cant believe I read this entire thread.
And people wonder why the UFO community is ridiculed and the subject of late night TV

If this OBVIOUS phony bologna, money seeking, attention seeking, non-prophet is allowed to post on ATS....please PLEASE put his posts in SKUNK WORKS where they belong.

I can not believe anyone here would even entertain his obvious attempts to deceive and fraud the world.

And I applaud Springer and company for having your heads screwed on right and being the ones who run this site. Thank God we don't have these phony bologna prophet wannabes running ATS

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

-----------------
I have been through this type of thing before only to be set up by perpetrators who were scheming against me.
These people offered me the same deal as Springer, and I ended up in the middle of Klu Klux Klan territory. I paid my way there and pay for my own hotel room and all other expenses.

This is borderline slander by comparing ATS to the KKK in a thinly veiled manner.

I will not be set up like that again.
I did not have legally binding agreements or a contract with them and they took advantage of it and tried to make me look like a fool.

fine.. outside of everything else, this would be a perfectly legit thought process but he mucks this up with all of the other info surrounding this "case"

That will never happen again like Springer and you want it too.

You know that. I find it very disappointing to hear you say that Springer made me a very open-minded and reasonable offer.

Uh.. how is it that he trys to slam you AND try to make you feel "less" within the space of 4 lines?

What a joke. There was nothing open-minded or reasonable about his offer.

This "offer" has nothing to do with business. If he was real, he would know that once up there and proven as real, he would be taken care of..

I find that disappointing because you seem not perceive that in any effort between two people, both sides should be considered.

without quoting the rest, once again his statements leave out "the almighty Yahweh" In his effort to become a businessman AND prophet at the same time, the supposed point of his greatness is so easily forgotten.

If Springer does not enter into negotiations with me, then I will know why after seeing the white man in the vision and looking to find the black man gone, and looked back to the white man, who was no longer there as well, I turned my back from where they were at and the explosion happened behind me after turning away from them.

WHY DOES HE KEEP PITTING WHITE AGAINST BLACK?
this man is pure poison .

I thank you for being there for me.

even though you are in the same league with Springer to see him fail?

Too bad, you have chosen to reject me.

And that is the way a snake oil salesman closes..

b

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

so much for my thoughts on it. you pretty much nailed it all there.

I expect our resident, hood wearing, business acument lacking Amigo to show up soon enough with his own take.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Multi-Level-Ignorance

This is all wrong on so many levels.

1. Shamans who can summon non-terrestrial entities cannot do so with all kinds of doubting and challenging or even paying crowds watching.

So even if he were for real, the show is over with all this muddled talk and confusion. To pretend he can still do it despite all the mind-noise puts his credibility even more in doubt.

2. Shamans with that ability wouldnt need to call themselves something silly like "Prophet Yaweh" and spout fundamentalist BS such as "All religions other than Yawehs are false!"

3. There are hundreds of individuals on this planet right now which would probably be more credible and better equipped to summon UFOs, but the OP chooses this one. Why?

4. Chances are each and every one of us would have the ability to summon non-terrestrial entities, we´ve only forgotten the ability. Gurus distract from self.

5. This is a monumental waste of time on side of ATS and on the side of the OP. So lets just forgive the OP and ourselves and move on.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ahem..does anyone else find it strange that he mentioned an article in his email that totally debunks him. Also, i found this list of youtube videos that have strangely been removed by the user. Why would these videos have been removed unless requested by Yahweh or his supporters? Because they make him look bad. Man, now he wouldn't want that now would he?

Prophet Yahweh is sick and tired of Rael
zetareticuli2009 - 6 min
Prophet Yahweh is sick and tired of Rael, here in this clip, you can see the growing hatred that Prophet Yahweh has for Rael. You will be shocked.

www.youtube.com...

Prophet Yahweh's message to the PYdisclosure group
zetareticuli2009 - 3 min
Prophet Yahweh's thoughts on Patrick Cooke as a major threat to his existence and message and a special message Prophet Yahweh gives to the members of …

www.youtube.com...

Prophet Yahweh attacks the disabled & Patrick Cooke
zetareticuli2009 - 4 min
Prophet Yahweh - Mocker of the Disabled Patrick Cooke is the editor of www.BibleUFo.com and he is permanently disabled, due to an injury to his arm. …

www.youtube.com...

Prophet Yahweh and SSI fraud
zetareticuli2009 - 3 min
Prophet Yahweh - Master Con Artist Prophet Yahweh is seen bragging about, how he helped people defraud the government of undeserved Social Security Disability …

www.youtube.com...

Prophet Yahweh threatens Abdullah Hashem life
zetareticuli2009 - 1 min
Prophet Yahweh threatens Abdullah Hashem's life

www.youtube.com...

Prophet Yahweh gives advice on how to manipulate people
zetareticuli2009 - 2 min
Prophet Yahweh gives advice and talks about how he victimizes his victims.

www.youtube.com...

www.anomalytv.com...

Keep in mind that the videos that show him allegedly summoning UFOs have NOT been removed from YouTube.

Now take a long hard look at the titles and descriptions of these videos...and then note how they are no longer on YouTube. This means the video proof was there, but then removed. And my guess is they were removed because Prophet Yahweh felt they hurt his reputation and knew that people would realize he was a fraud.

Also, who else do you know that has used religion to capitalize off of people...well lets see....theres:

Jim Bakker - defrauded millions out of the public
Ted Haggard - sex with children and produced crystal meth
Joe Barron - Soliciting sex from a 13 year old girl

and the list goes on....

This man is no different from these others in my opinion.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join