It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr[/i
Would it be asking too much to allow him to post his response directly in the thread? Simplify things a little bit?

would it bee too much for him to create a verifiable account here and post himself ?

Or would that just start a brush fire in the middle of a dry hurricane?

b

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~
reply to post by Dr Love

If anything at all, PY may possess an ability
to sometimes summon objects to appear in the sky that are of a
spiritual/paranormal nature.

And for those who possess any one of the number
of abilities to manifest paranormal phenomena, you can't just
order it up like a hamburger because it's definitely
a hit/miss thing -- it's got a mind of its own yet some have better
"hit" rates than others.
Nevertheless, this is one reason why scientific inquiry on such phenomena
is extremely difficult -- and yes, other outside factors come into play also;
one of those being surrounded by those who are at least unconsciously
focusing for the phenomenon NOT to occur at the time when the demo is
being performed and anyone who has professional expertise on paranormal
phenomena will tell you this is most definitely a fact.

I've heard of this during spiritual practices.. but this will have to be based on what one "believes".

Allow me to strengthen your argument by someone "Springer" trusts. In this video provided we can see someone playing with a laser to supposedly power up an "object".

This person succeeds on the first object. By this he got a response by supposedly seeing the "object" power/light up. But when he tried the same thing on another object that appeared, there was no response from it with the same method which he used on the first "object".

If someone happened to walk in while they tried to get the second one to light up, "someone" may be skeptical that they can get a response. Of course once they saw the first attempt on the video they may change their stance.

So this goes to show that sometimes we are unable to duplicate a response for whatever "reason/s".

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
This is also recent power up footage taken by James and this is what happens all the time .... it's amazing how when you zap them with the laser pointer they react ... either by shooting off or powering up.

video.google.com...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
would it bee too much for him to create a verifiable account here and post himself ?

Or would that just start a brush fire in the middle of a dry hurricane?

b

Well I think he's been banned once before, that's why I ask. I just don't want to see him get banned if he creates a new account and starts posting

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No disrespect, it might be just me but :

Why is Springer seen as an "authority" on UFO topics now?

- I don't know anything about the man except for the fact that he is the co-owner of a conspiracy related message board. Does that make him credible?

- I sometimes find his tone a little patronizing in some of his replies.(unrelated)

There shouldn't be any mentor or expert in the UFO world as no evidence has ever been good enough, as far as I am concerned it could all be speculations.

I think i start to see a mini "personality cult" where Springer is the messiah and some ATS users are worshiping him....

[edit on 17-6-2008 by beneguesserit]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I still have some residual anger towards the owners here (for calling me a liar) but I can't help but feel for springer on this one...

As far as I know, Springer and others here long ago gave Yahweh the option to prove himself. The man failed to follow through on his own abilities.

Plus, since when did a prophet need money?

Jesus didn't charge for the 'All you can eat buffet' (fish and bread only, no coupons accepted)

Yet this man needs money?

Giving attention to people like this smacks ufology in the face. That is not meant as a shot at the OP. I know he had good intentions.

But let's be honest mate, you went about this the wrong way. I for one would not like to painted into a corner. (then I couldn't reach my computer!
)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
But let's be honest mate, you went about this the wrong way. I for one would not like to painted into a corner. (then I couldn't reach my computer!
)

Honestly, I don't feel that I painted anyone into a corner.

It was Springer who publicly said that he would change his mind if Prophet can summon a UFO for him in the desert. That's a challenge!

All I did was relay the challenge on to Prophet, to see what he'd say.

I don't feel that I did anything wrong. If anything, this is going to generate a lot of interest and excitement, so I feel like I've done something good!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Be on your toes SPRINGER!
You might go on a mission to debunk a fraud and return worshiping a new and improved God.
This guy's web site is chuck full of succulent spiritual nuggets.
You might find yourself mesmerized by his aura and unquestionable sanity, and yes, his spiffy hat.
We don't wanna lose you!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beneguesserit

Nobody has ever claimed me as an "authority" on anything. The only thing I offer is to bring the TRUTH about these "situations" (as best we can) to as many people as we can by way of utilizing the resources of our company.

We can either sit on our duffs and let those who appear to be con men continue to relieve gullible people of their money or we can challenge them.

We can either sit behind computer screens and believe in things or we can go see them for ourselves and KNOW IT.

We have the ability to go get the facts and present them to the membership, it's up to them whether or not they feel we've done enough to clear a subject up or not.

I hope as many members who are able, join us in these excursions and add to the reporting.

Look, somebody has to LEAD the way, The Above Network, LLC has the resources and it's a significant part of why we built this company, that being said, you are certainly FREE to do the exact same thing.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

no offense man, I did not imply that you wanted to be considered as such.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ha Ha...... you guys don't know, do you?

Springer- you might as well stand behind your assertions and beliefs. What could be bad about settling things properly. Or does it matter who defines proper?

I am for disclosure, whatever form it takes.

The system set up now requires wheelbarrow loads of money just to eat and drive to work. Needing money to live is not proof of a hoax.

I also think a lot of you are confusing extra terrestrial help and calling it God, or some twisted version promoted by men.

I want it out in the open. I can't wait for my own personal transportation device.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
while I did praise springer for managing to reply (what, with his busy schedule and all) a couple pages back. I at first thought his parameters for the 'experiment' were well said. but now, it seems like he has an agenda to not believe this PY guy regardless of whether he is a fake or authentic.

IN MY OPINION, SHOULD THE EXPERIMENT BE HELD BY ATS STAFF, THEN THE PERSON IN CHARGE SHOULD NOT BE BIASED! whereas, I've come to believe that in this case, springer is verrry biased. his approach on commenting throughout this board seem a bit harsh.
imo, springer does not seem like the ats spokesperson that should be holding or leading the challenge.

who cares if PY summons orbs, are orbs not UFO'S?!!

[edit on 17/6/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Holy 13 pages of garbage batman!

Hoaxer, not a hoaxer, charlatan, not a charlatan..........

Who the hell cares!

Get on with the test, it doesn't matter if we shoot PY out of the water, its going to be fun, an funny!!!!!!

I say TEST THE FAKE!!!!!!

WOOT!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestical

Did you sign up just to say that?

Maybe your wasting your time??

Edit: Or I'm wasting my time and ATS space replying to you
lol

[edit on 17-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Not that he needs me to fight his battles.
What the heck do you people want from Springer?
First you contact this sycophant prophet all but on behalf of ATS.
Then you bombard him for two days begging him to take this on, which he clearly would rather not do
Now that he said he'll do it, you're bitching about his qualifications and his character.
What next?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet

No, when they are captured on a digital camera they're certainly not UFOs. They are lens flares, dust and bugs, this has been proven many, many times.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Why would ANYONE not think this is a hoax?!
Nobody who has actually RESEARCHED this guy could be unbiased.

You even admit YOU think he's a hoaxer!

Carry on...

Springer...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by agent violet

No, when they are captured on a digital camera they're certainly not UFOs. They are lens flares, dust and bugs, this has been proven many, many times.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Why would ANYONE not think this is a hoax?!
Nobody who has actually RESEARCHED this guy could be unbiased.

You even admit YOU think he's a hoaxer!

Carry on...

Springer...

yes! I do think he is fake. but......I can't prove it. as you can't either, I reckon. so what good does that do? we both think its all fake, and?

I concede that on video orbs are not reliable footage. but being the chief operating officer you are dear sir, would your eyewitness account not hold any weight?

I was merely implying (although poorly) that whomever is chosen to be the ats spokesperson for the event should be blind in the sense of not knowing or previously having an opinion of the case. it should all be new to them, in a sense.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join