It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I see a bit of thread drift here, please stay on the topic of the thread.

Thanks, Sauron
Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
What will you think if he declines this offer from Springer?

Let me tell you what I think is gonna happen. He'll accept Springer's offer because it's not in the near future. During the time in between PY will be gaining loads of free publicity through ATS. Whether PY actually shows up at the set date is hard to tell, but if he does it's guaranteed based on all of Springer's demands, that PY will not be "feelin' it" at that particular time. He'll probably then try to draw it out , at which point Springer will say sayonara, leaving PY his only recourse which will be to blame Springer and his crew for "bad vibrations" or some other BS which he will claim blocked his ability to summon.

Call me Lovestradamus.

Peace

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Its really an said comment from ATS owner

Some of us are a little busy building businesses
come on i think the business is all about ATS right and ATS=Deny Ignorance
so why dnt you go ahead and just do it.Lets see what happened , might be you going to witness the making of history my friend.If he proves this ufo phenomena still its ok I be here at ATS and other too.because we all humans my friend mistakes happen & every one do ... Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Come on my friend did you follow the form being moderator its harsh to say

Let me tell you what I think is gonna to happen. He'll accept Springer's offer because it's not in the near future
ATS team is busy in making business .From his side he is a free man you can call him tonight at dinner too

[edit on 17-6-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

I've seen on video PY "summon" a UFO and it turned out to be a street lamp.

Let me tell you what I think is gonna to happen.

Not many people can tell you what's "gonna to" happen, but I can. Whoops!

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by Zepherian
You guys need to be more open to the idea of direct telepathic contact with non human inteligence, because it dosen't really violate any physical laws and could enable the existance of situations such as yahwehs UFO summoning.

Agreed! But do you for a moment think that ETs are hovering around in their fancy ships waiting for guys like prophet Y to summon them whenever and wherever he wants, like some pet poodles? Don't they have any other work to do or just wait on guys like prophet Y? Are they at his beck and call? Who's in charge here? ETs millions of years ahead of us in technology, or Earthlings like so called prophet Y who are from a tottering civilization only a few thousand years old?

I 100% believe that they will show themselves to people who send out the right vibes or frequencies or whatever.
Its like that ranch in Washington state, the Sattva Sanctuary (Thread) they have an untold amount of UFO videos, its a hotspot haven... but even the owner said some nights when the vibe isnt right with that group of people waiting to see them they wont show themselves.

Many of us believe that they are here to help...
I would also imagine that these higher being are a little more spiritually adept than us, and when I say spiritually, I'm not talking about religion...
So it would make sense that someone with the right intentions could "summon" them... if they are here to help that it...

Whether or not the "Prophet" has the right vibes is another question, like i mentioned before, I dont like the guy, but I'm not saying hes a lier... yet...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I've seen on video PY "summon" a UFO and it turned out to be a street lamp.

Let me tell you what I think is gonna to happen.

Not many people can tell you what's "gonna to" happen, but I can. Whoops!

Peace

Possibilities are in infinity its depend on you how much you like to explore
Anyway its better we just go to field & test the him up .If he is hoaxer thn debunked him ASAP

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Ok MrdDstrbr, you got your wish.

I am looking forward as to whether or not Yahweh will still participate, given the rules set by Springer.

This gives him a few months to consider, but he should be able to answer right away if he intends on moving forward with this challenge or not.

He can be contacted under user "ufotvnews" on Youtube.

I'm just waiting to see if Springer wants to contact him himself and make it official, or if I should email him again....?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
OMG, this fella sounds like he is well out there. This should be a really interests test that he goes through. If he is going to summons the aliens, who is going to be there to witness it?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I...If he can make anything appear, that can be seen through the telescope /HD camera, that we can't identify (a white "orb" won't cut it, we can identify a white blob) I'll have the raw footage up on ATS in minutes and we'll get it analyzed as soon as we return to civilization.

While I agree with almost all of this, I told all of you the goal posts would start moving.

"A White 'orb' won't cut it, we can identify a white blob". A good portion of UFO sightings have been "white blobs" (or some other color). Look up WWII "foo fighters".
Apparently "we" CANNOT identify a "white blob", or someone would have done so conclusively in the video from the news channel.

Also, haven't all of his sightings been "white blobs"? You do realize that by the standards you have just set, even if he calls down 100 billion "white blobs" that cover the entire face of the earth, blocking out the sun, you will STILL be able to say he is a "hoaxer"? Nice way to rule out his only supporting evidence a priori.

"Hey Superman, can you fly?"
"Why, yes I can citizen!"
"Prove it! But we won't accept you flitting about in the atmosphere as proof of you being able to fly!"

How about setting concrete MEASURABLE goals, instead of the "it's a UFO if *I* say it's a UFO". Maybe something like:

1) A simple weather balloon will be ruled out if it is observed that the object switches direction multiple times, or is going in a direction opposite of the prevailing wind at altitude, or if it changes altitude going from high to lower and back again. Etc, etc, etc. (Please note, that was an example only)

As it is, we don't have any OBJECTIVE standards to judge whether this is a successful experiment or not. In other words, a disbeliever will still be able to say it wasn't, a believer will still be able to say it is, a person on the fence will still be able to stay on the fence.

This is my one of my complaints with debunkers. They seem to ALWAYS want to immediately rule out some of the evidence, or the way the person does something.

Ok, riddle me this bat-man. Why would Springer want to rule out "white blobs" in the middle of a salt flat? Surely you could see the blob floating in from quite a bit aways if it really was someone floating a balloon. With the telescope, you should be able to positively identify it as a white balloon, so why exclude it as evidence? Unless, of course, you want to rule out the only evidence the person has before it even starts. Heck, you might be able to use a laser range-finder to determine the distance. (Having no experience with laser range-finders I can't say that definitively, only offering ideas).

I would submit that first, we need to show whether or not this guy can call down SOMETHING. Then, if that is successful, find out what that something is. What if the objects are extra-dimensional in nature, and not extra-terrestrial. How many examples in science do we need to see that often, a scientist would observe some phenomena but put the explanation down to something it wasn't?

This guy could legitimately think he's called down extra-terrestrials, but is getting the extra-dimensional equivalent of an accountant's convention. (Yes, that is farcical, but does show my point.)

In conclusion: Don't rule out things a priori, and set concrete measurable evidentiary rules.

Edited to cut down the original quote.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

MrdDstrbr:

Go ahead and tell him to read my response and if he agrees to the terms, AS THEY ARE, I'll have my people get in touch with him in August or September to schedule it.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Feel free to set up your own test with your own parameters.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by garyo1954

Well, ATS/Springer are free to do whatever they want. Springer can sit back and ignore this thread completely if he wants. I can hardly back him into a corner simply by sending someone an email and creating a thread

If Springer can't find the time, energy or patience to engage the ATS community in some sort of show down at the UFO corral. I feel it can be done by an independent panel of skeptics & non's to alleviate the bad blood.

It's obvious, that there is great interest in this phenomenon. I personally think it's obsurd for anyone who looks to the stars to walk away from a possible "Rosetta Stone" in UFO contact.

The OP did the grunt work setting up the challenge... So why doesn't he moderate the damn challenge himself?? What the hell doe's Springer have to do with it!?? I love ATS... but why do you need their endorsement??

America does it all the time! Instead of outsourcing the task to China... come back with the facts and if you find the golden egg... Savor in the following book deals, hollywood interviews, and bucks to follow man. DUH!

Sometimes you gotta think on your feet!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Let it suffice to say that all aspects, I was shown, and those the people close to me have had, about this same moment, have stunned us as we watch them all come to past.

...We got close, but all of the fulfillments happened at a complete surprise to us.
etc etc.

Judging from this guys apparent inability to properly construct grammatical sentences I doubt he could do something much more difficult such as calling down a UFO. lol
Furthermore he sure has an obsession for race for someone who is supposedly advanced enough to see past this shell of the human body.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Are you the man from the Tv show Kung fu?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If anything at all, PY may possess an ability
to sometimes summon objects to appear in the sky that are of a
spiritual/paranormal nature.

And for those who possess any one of the number
of abilities to manifest paranormal phenomena, you can't just
order it up like a hamburger because it's definitely
a hit/miss thing -- it's got a mind of its own yet some have better
"hit" rates than others.
Nevertheless, this is one reason why scientific inquiry on such phenomena
is extremely difficult -- and yes, other outside factors come into play also;
one of those being surrounded by those who are at least unconsciously
focusing for the phenomenon NOT to occur at the time when the demo is
being performed and anyone who has professional expertise on paranormal
phenomena will tell you this is most definitely a fact.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by G Kar

Actually he's the guy that come to fix the cable, but let's try to stay on topic please.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Go ahead and tell him to read my response and if he agrees to the terms, AS THEY ARE, I'll have my people get in touch with him in August or September to schedule it.

Done.

Would it be asking too much to allow him to post his response directly in the thread? Simplify things a little bit?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No I have not read this entire thread before posting....I will not waste my time. I can say that I have known of this guy for a few years. He has been proven to be racist and a fake. He took me for $8.00 back in the day with his website promising all kinds of wonderous sightings on film. His website ended up being just a place for him to lay down his foundation for trying to create hate for white people. Yes I fell for him at first. After his AWESOME display of summoning UFOs for live TV (balloons) alot of people thought he was for real. He has been proven over and over to be CRAZY. Do some research on the guy. You will see. I hope to hell he does finally summon a real UFO, preferably the Reptilians, and they have him for dinner.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hey - I live in the Northwest, Washington state specifically, and I can summon Sasquatch at will...well if the temperature and wind direction and the witnesses attitudes are all in order. I also have a buddy in Tibet who can summon the Yeti (which of course is Sasquatch's cousin)if his parameters are met. So the 3 Amigos must come here and to Tibet since I have thrown down the gauntlet, otherwise you are not denying ignorance. Of course if the conditions are not right and there is no documented sighting, you are out your time and money - sorry. But I can assure you that I can provide a long distance, grainy film of what appears to be a tall, furry ape like creature. Anyone who disagrees or doesn't come see for themself is just a keyboard skeptic with no interest in finding the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join