It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Who Killed Puppy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
my grandad was in ww2 and recived every hounor you could think of same formy great grand dad in ww1 and that marine is deplorebel

my true uncencored thoughts he is a twat and i want to kick him off the grand canyon

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, she's right, maybe he does need counseling although his reprimand should hopefully make others think before they act.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think some of you are missing the REAL point.
The men and women serving in our military forces are undergoing some serious strenuous circumstances this is a sign of REAL MENTAL PROBLEMS that our troops are coming HOME with. No wonder the suicide rate is SO high.
I fell the Marine needs to be in some serous counseling that he will probably never get.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I must admit I think the dog was already dead and the yelping sounds really fake. If it was real however, then it is outrageous.

There is a big difference between killing an animal in necessity versus killing it for fun.

If the dog was indeed alive then he ended that innocent life purely for his own sick pleasure and to show off to his mates. A sick individual indeed and he deserves a bloody good kicking.

Thankfully there are also video's out there showing marines feeding and caring for the dogs out there.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow. Most of you are over reacting. Seriously. It was a dog. It wasn't another human being. He should be executed? How dumb can you get...

I would probably do something similar, just to get the stress off of me. Have any of you experienced a war? I'm not saying that I did, but I can guess how stressful it would be. Whats a better way to get that load of stress off, than kill dogs.

Sure thats not a good thing. But hey, its better than killing human beings, which is why he was sent there in the first place.
Ya, believe it or not.

He deserves a punishment, but a small one!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I felt nearly nothing when I had my teen-age violent videos period, you know, people killing each other and all that stuff. What I ABSOLUTELY HATE is seeing people taking advantage of a weak person/child.......or hurting an animal. I had a slight fee when I smashed a guy's head with a panel when I saw him hitting his dog in the street. The cries of the animal got me into a terrible mood, and I still can't explain why. This is the case of the master whose dog is more valuable than he is...

Anyway, the marine deserves a better education

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by apolluwn

Thank you!!! its a puppy for god sakes, i remember a time when you could go in the back and shoot the damn thing , now its considered a crime to even hit a dog, its just and animal, its not like the thing would have grown up to be a doctor or scientist, people let it go!!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
Simply getting kicked out of the Corps isn't enough.

I would like to see him executed, or at least kicked in the groin repeatedly for a few weeks.

Are you serious? Executed?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I remember that video from months ago. It's old news, I suppose, but it's still disgusting.

It's the effect of Bush's administration at its worst: atrophying people of compassion to go after invisible enemies, getting their kicks out of abuse. They'll be more screwed up than soldiers were from Vietnam surely; even those that returned from the World Wars I've heard had similar problems

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The guys certainly deserves punishment. Death? No. Such an insinuation makes you no better than the Marine that committed this heinous act. There are much more fitting punishments such as a Dishonorable Discharge for conduct unbecoming of a Marine. I'd much rather this miserable excuse for a human being go through the rest of his life with a marred service record.

He's obviously shown that he has very little regard for moral value and I'd never hire him to pump gas, much less for any position that required any sort of responsibility.

The fact is: He felt he needed to show his strength and dominance at that moment in time. He chose to do so by tossing a puppy over a ledge. In an attempt to showcase his manliness, he only proved how weak-minded and morally corrupt he was. A Marine should have more common sense and self appreciation. No Marine should have such a disregard for life ... human or animal.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by apolluwn

Have you ever been in war?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What does someone who would kill a puppy in cold blood have to offer to society? Anyone who takes an innocent life without justification (self defense, food) or kills for fun is not worthy of life.

We do not need people like that in our society. The world is overrun by inbred, hillbilly, ignorant retards. We don't need them.

And stop making excuses for this guy. "The stress of combat must have got to him". You have no idea how long he had been in Iraq, he may have only just started his tour and not seen combat yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I would like to see him executed, or at least kicked in the groin repeatedly for a few weeks.

Executed?

You realize that makes you no better than he is right?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

An eye for an eye I say, let's toss him off a cliff and see what the outcome is. And of course, youtube it!

I don't believe being discharged is any kind of punishment for this either, surely there some sort of charges he should face, if not under the UCMJ then civilian law ?

You beat me to the punch. I agree.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm such a heartless bastard - my first thought was "it's just a puppy" when everyone started calling for the death sentence for that marine.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You are as sick and twisted as he is.

Seriously, seek help.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by apolluwn
reply to post by slackerwire

This is lunacy. Have you even been in a war? People do things that they normally wouldn't do when they are in situations that cause massive amounts of stress among other things.

So you're saying the high stress of being in a war excuses his behavior?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Think about it, if you execute him, you do the exact same thing he did to that poor puppy

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Although the woman who pointed out a human life is way more valuable than a dog's life is correct, this guy probably should be executed.

Know why? There is a VERY HIGH CORRELATION between people who are actively cruel to animals and serial killers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join