The Marine Corps is over rated, they are a bunch of thugs, think of the massacre the movie Redacted was based on. I know people that have come back
from the Marines changed in a really negative way. Marines are elitests. Go ARMY!
Go Army?...How can you piss on the Marines then say "go army"?....The marines get nothing but respect from me...that goes for all of the armed
services...but in some cases...individuals do very stupid acts...like throwing a puppy off of a cliff...that particular marine obviously has issues
and probably should not be carying around a firearm of any type...but dont let 1% of the population spoil the other 99%.
I hate animal abuse in any capacity. I hope this haunts this guy forever. I'm glad he was relieved of his duties, these people are their
representing their country and behave this way? I hope he does get help not to hurt innocent creatures again.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.