It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Who Killed Puppy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I didn't make his life worse, he accomplished that all on his own. I didn't even email him. I simply posted his information as it is available anywhere you look on the web. That makes it public domain. I posted it for whoever may have the urge to email him. I personally choose not to. Others may choose to. That is their decision. And if he didn't want all the negative response he shouldn't have taken it upon himself to do what he did. You gotta accept consequences for your actions.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

I didn't make his life worse, he accomplished that all on his own. I didn't even email him. I simply posted his information as it is available anywhere you look on the web. That makes it public domain. I posted it for whoever may have the urge to email him. I personally choose not to. Others may choose to. That is their decision. And if he didn't want all the negative response he shouldn't have taken it upon himself to do what he did. You gotta accept consequences for your actions.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

i am not trying to start an arguement (i have, since being on this site, very much enjoyed reading most of your posts), but i hope you don't mind me stating my opinion about what you posted as quoted above

you are right.... public domain; and notice that i never said that you COULDN'T post his info on here or anywhere for that matter. you do have that right. i just wanted to put in my two cents of caution that can be taken however by whoever. ya know?

seems to me though that he was handed his consequences by those in authority over him. so, since no one here is above him as far as being "in charge" over him authority wise, it just seems pointless to further scold him.

that is my biggest problem w/ the internet. i love it for the useful and "fun" things, but in cases like these it seems to be the curse. everyone is subjected to some kind of authority and any one outside of your "authority" should not be speak their "judgement" on you (generalization "you") unless asked by the authority or yourself. now, thanks to the internet, should your "crime" (depending on situation and how it is viewed) be put onto the internet, you are then subjected to the constant judgement of so many ppl who view situations based on their upbringing, culture, society, limited knowledge of "crime" blah blah. and this sucks because if someone comes to the conclusion that their personal actions WERE wrong, therefore causing remorse in their hearts, THAT doesn't get put on the internet.

i don't know lol........ there are so many reasons why, unless it comes to those i have authority over or those who ask my opinion, i always give the benefit of the doubt and reserve negative judgements only for the cases in which i am required to make that call, opinion is asked, or if i have ALL the information (not THINK, but HAVE).

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

excellent well thought out reply. I give it a star.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Pretty simple, the guy needs to have the same thing done to him, throw him over a huge mountain with lots of jagged rocks and let him fall to his death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reply to post by Barbs46

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow,

You know I was thinking about something, would this make a person a more -effecient killer- in the scheme of taking somebodies life, out in the field of duty?

The act to take somebodies life?

Just how effecient are those pre-programmed instincts?

Perhaps training, that got brought in to the fore-front?

What he was really doing was throwing himself off the gorge, when you have to throw an animal off.

(ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well here we are again. May i remind you killing a police dog is punishable by death sentence here in the US. So for people to say death for this guy is not to far from the laws where hes from.

I have a simple solution to this problem.

Giving the dogs weight verse the mans weight we should have something throw the man at the same force and distance that he threw the dog. If hes still alive I think he would then understand. DO unto other only what you want done to yourself this is the rule of life and applies to all.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What makes you whackos think that was a real dog, anyway? I've told you why I think it's fake, now tell me what makes it real. I think you all just WANT it to be a real dog.

Some people just can't be self satisfied unless they have some reason to feel self-righteous indignation.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phl0gist0n
What makes you whackos think that was a real dog, anyway? I've told you why I think it's fake, now tell me what makes it real. I think you all just WANT it to be a real dog.

Some people just can't be self satisfied unless they have some reason to feel self-righteous indignation.

I don't think the point is whether or not the dog is real in my opinion. To me, someone that even pretends to kill an innocent living thing for laughs is a sick and disturbed individual. It speaks volumes on his mentality. Doesn't matter if the dog was real or not. His intention was still clear...that he would find killing a defenseless animal for no reason funny. I fail to see the humor.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
WTF!!! Marines are only supposed to kill/murder (legally kill) people, not puppies!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barbs46 the YouTube video of a marine throwing a puppy over the side of a hill to its death. It almost made me ill and I thought of contacting YouTube, then the news broke tonight on Coast to Coast: The Marines have relieved the soldier of duty. And his buddy's in trouble as well.

This is the sort of thing to expect when you lower the recruiting standards as more and more people who would be good quality soldiers look at this whole mess and decide they want no part of it.

But, with gang members joining to learn military tactics and white supremacists joining for free training, a few mental cases who like torturing animals (odious though it is) are only a small part of a very big and growing problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
reply to post by earthman4

I was one of the first people to post this video on youtube, after 32,000 views they removed it claiming it was "inappropriate content".

That's crazy. One reason for having YouTube in the first place is to get information out in the public eye, upsetting or not.

Anyone who whines about it being shown needs to just learn to click a different link faster, and take ownage of their own actions and choices.

And if no-one complained, YouTube needs to get a grip. Because informing people about stuff like this is a lot more valuable than a vid about some putz juggling eggs.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would like to kick that guy's old man in the cajones for bringing such a sick SOB in to this world!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'd love to sling that SOB over a f*****g cliff

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

I don't think the point is whether or not the dog is real in my opinion. To me, someone that even pretends to kill an innocent living thing for laughs is a sick and disturbed individual. It speaks volumes on his mentality. Doesn't matter if the dog was real or not. His intention was still clear...that he would find killing a defenseless animal for no reason funny. I fail to see the humor.

So the guy deserves to have his career ended, and he and his family deserve potentially unlimited and constant harrasment because he threw a toy? (and some of the people on here wish for him to die.) And HE'S the one who is inhumane??? Look in the mirror and guess again.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by phl0gist0n
So the guy deserves to have his career ended, and he and his family deserve potentially unlimited and constant harrasment because he threw a toy? (and some of the people on here wish for him to die.) And HE'S the one who is inhumane??? Look in the mirror and guess again.

No his family doesn't deserve to be harrassed. Yes he does deserve to be discharged from the military as he has behaved in a way that is not acceptable for anybody to behave, especially military personel.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

I spent 6 years as a vet nurse & so saw plenty of puppies; live, dead, under anaesthesia, whatever. IMO that is a real, living pup.
If there is some big strong guy who'd kick this "man's" balls out through his ears, I'll hold your coat & cook dinner for you afterwards.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eponasprite

I agree, i've had dogs all my life and the puppy looks real to me too. Btw i'll be more than happy to help you do the cooking afterwards. Although i'd rather see the jerk get thrown the same way he threw that puppy and with the same force.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have a hard time relating to the OP's post.

Like awww... a guy who's job it is to KILL PEOPLE went and threw a puppy off a hill. What's more sad, the fate of 1 puppy - or that our society's governments hires millions of people to kill other people?!?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join