It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Who Killed Puppy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I hope this guy gets flung into a pit of wild dogs and see how he likes being the one who cant fight back.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This just shows that human beings are animals to.
We are just smarter, and we are capable of whiping out all live on earth.
If our time is over we are no better than the animals we share our planet with. War is something human, but the modern weapons we are creating, are giving us power we shouldnt have. One lunatic and we all could be enjoying a nuclearwinter or even worse. And there are lots of lunatics around these days, on both the good side and the bad.
That soldier should be kicked in the face, because those people never learn.

Peace from Holland

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would like to know who removes videos from Utube. Do we in the USA have a department of disinformation? Who are the people keeping the truth from us. Throw them off a cliff.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I hope for many of you, that you never go to war, you never experience any form of real struggle and you're able to sit behind a keyboard and never do anything productive with your life. You just talk, talk, and talk. The sound of the dog was dubbed, don't believe me, get a hold of someone at Camp Lejeune and they'll give you an official statement on it. The puppy was already dead, yes it was sick that he made the video, however for anyone wishing him death I would gladly watch you die slowly and painfully before i'd wish a fellow marine to death a messed up joke. Yes he should be punished, yes he was wrong, but in no way should he be killed for his actions. That's like saying I should hang your child for beating up a girl at school or pranking a friend. Act like adults and use common sense. I'm not out telling people they need to die for hunting and killing deer.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bmxkeeler

I must say that what you just said is a load of crap. Because people have strong opinions on a video of a guy throwing a dog to its death does not mean they have no life. If it is fake then yes I can understand where you are coming from. The fact that he is a Marine also changes nothing, you wouldnt alow a policeman or a doctor to do the same, this is no exception. It is not the same as a child hitting another child, if the marine had hit the dog then no why should his life be taken ? if my child had killed the girl it would be a different story.

Your post is offensive, fallicious and contradicting.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

I was one of the first people to post this video on youtube, after 32,000 views they removed it claiming it was "inappropriate content".

Sounds like a giant load of BS to me

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Dead dogs yelp? Why not post your own proof (you know, as in factual evidence?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Why not do what I said and contact a Marine command about it. I understand you're used to the internet where everything is spoon fed to you but take a little initiative and check into real sources rather then what people tell you

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I must admit, as much as I dont fully agree with your previous post I do agree with this one, I dont think you even need to research to come to the conclusion that the dog was dead and the yelping was dubbed. The dog wouldnt yelp like that being thrown as I pointed out before, a dog yelps like that when its in pain, I would imagine being hurled into a cliff would put into shock therfore making it unable to scream ?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
These are the people that are serving and protecting us. God help us all.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey, here is this piece of craps myspace and bebo pages.

Send him an email and tell this turd exactly how much you hate him:

www.myspace.com...

www.bebo.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Joke or not! Horrible. "That's what I do!" What kind of a nutjob says that?

I'd kind of prefer this to be real, actually, because that means one guy did something horrible that tons of Marines disapproved of. If the story that it was dead, and it was a joke, shown at chow, to a room full of laughter is true, then I'm a lot less certain about the people I'm supposed to be calling heroic.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For the posters that think that a puppy wouldn't yelp like that when thrown, i've had dogs all my life and yes a young puppy will yelp like that when thrown. If a very young puppy gets startled they yelp like that, if you abrubtly manhandle a young puppy they are afraid and cry out for their mother to protect them, he wasn't crying out in pain, but in fear.

I found a link where the puppy incident can be seen at the end of the video. It's in Dimensional Detectives thread, the ugly truth, the ugly American.

This video has more than just the puppy throwing incident on it, so i would suggest that you watch the whole video. It shows soldiers degrading people for fun. Making little children chase them for water and laughing about it. It's disgusting the things these soldiers do on this video.

I have nothing but respect and gratitude for the men and women of our military that serve our country with pride, respect and dignity. However what i saw on this video broke my heart, put me in tears, and made me feel ashamed because these things were being done by people wearing a United States uniform.

To think that these soldiers are representing us is saddening and a disgrace. They have dishonored this country and they have brought shame and dishonor to the United States Military. It's sad that the good men and women of the military have to be associated with the likes of these disturbed soldiers. I think that the soldiers in this video sholud be rounded up and court martialed.

And for the posters that say the puppy video is a fake and the puppy is dead perhaps you will say that the LIVE flock of sheep that these soldiers threw a grenade into was some sort of fake too.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

The part with the puppy is at the end of the video.

edited to add link to Dimensional Detectives thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15/6/08 by chise61]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have no comment on the sheep incident or the military personnel harassing civilians, they're idiots and hopefully have or will be punished appropriately . Not everyone in the military is perfect and strong as they would like you too believe, some are very weak minded and will do things like this and think it's funny and acceptable.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If this is fake then I really wish that would also be published as widely as this video because I just did a search and the latest that CNN is reporting does not say anything about the pup already being dead. I even went to Snopes, and it is inconclusive still.

Here is the snopes article

Most of us are not going to call Camp Legune, and I dont think the officials at Camp L would want half the civilised world calling them, so there should be something more public to say that the Marine didnt kill the dog. Poor taste or not, at least some of the folks haunted by the image can take it easy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Hey, here is this piece of craps myspace and bebo pages.

Send him an email and tell this turd exactly how much you hate him:

www.myspace.com...

www.bebo.com...

i personally would caution against doing this. the only reason why is that as we judge, so are we judged. karma, God, the ying/yang..... whatever, it won't bode well for you unless you are so perfect you have no stones to cast.

many of us are guilty of causing our fellow humans grief emotionally, and for some physically. unless you can examine your life and see that you have treated EVERY living thing in a manner that causes NO LIVING THING grief, you have no right to make more trouble for this man.

he is subjected to the authority over him and that authority has taken the action they feel necessary in accordance w/ the given situation. we are not this man's authority and therefore shouldn't act as such. if you met this man and the subject came up, there would be more justification in your opinion to him of the situation, but to seek him out to further judge him seems wrong IMHO.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
And for the posters that say the puppy video is a fake and the puppy is dead perhaps you will say that the LIVE flock of sheep that these soldiers threw a grenade into was some sort of fake too.
[edit on 15/6/08 by chise61]

Like anyone else, I'm fully capable of believing some videos to be fake and others authentic, thank you very much.

The puppy is not even dead, it's a stuffed toy, IMO. The other vids are probably very real, unfortunately. I'm no government apologist. I just hate to see this Motari guy getting singled out when he did nothing wrong as far as I can tell. It's a raw deal.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would guess that clip wasnt real ..... if it was .... what goes around comes around!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some of you people are ridiculous with your exaggerations. "The puppy was screaming and whimpering as it plummeted to it's death!" Seriously, did you watch the same video as me? I watched it quite a few times, because I thought it was hilarious. A poorly dubbed series of yelps over a video of a Marine tossing a dead dog. Watch the video very closely; notice how that dog doesn't move at all, even while cartwheeling through the air. It's called rigor mortis, you may want to look into it. It's amazing how many of you will stare on, completely spaced out thinking and doing nothing as the media tells you how many thousands of U.S. soldiers have died since we went to war, but you watch a man throw a corpse over a cliff and stand up in your seat screaming "Off with his head!". It's a sad, stupid world we live in.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for your anonymous reply David Mortari!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join