It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

That is weird, at the time the first strange thing I noticed about it was I had read your message just did not have time to respond. The next day when I opened it up to write back, the entire message had been changed. I did not know that could be done! Is there a way to call back an email message, change what is in it and then send it back?

As for the obelisks I know they have to do with time, which I am sure would be important in travel.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I got to tell you I don’t trust this guy, Harry Walther and this prophecy. First off he claims god told him, now that is fine even though he doesn’t seem to tell how god told him and when I see that more often than not that usually just involves a thought and since god gave thought, god gave the person a sign so to speak.

If god gave him anything at all I do not see the reason to wait on such a perfect date to sell his book. I believe he claims something like 24 years, why wait so long? I know when I started putting this all together I did not even wait for the mistakes to be corrected, even though I new this would make some people not take it seriously. I felt it was way too important to wait, peoples lives are in danger.

Now let’s go back to what we are learning about the zodiac. Along with every age these people are assigned a new language and only the leaders of these organizations speak them all, like the pope today. This guy claims Hebrew to be the Key, now I would buy that Hebrew would be the key to find the new god of Pisces because only the leaders of that age would be able to decipher the texts for the new age which is funny because the gods he gives examples for are similar to Jesus and the number of the sun is 666/ again Jesus Christ being the anti Christ for the age of Pisces. Each language has its own type of code; there is a cipher in the part about Lu(cifer) it was added by this organization, there is no lucifer in the old Hebrew text.

Now at first I was just going to say keep an open mind maybe he is on too something but then I am listening to his show and he starts talking about how President Bush is a great guy. I go back and where he is selling the book he is claiming this has nothing to do with corporations and politics, as some of these movies imply and if I am getting this right from what you are saying it is an advertising guy? That would be just too perfect since they own almost all corporations and control almost every aspect of politics not to mention almost every source of news. This guy has a magazine or something; I would like to see more about what this guy has to say.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I don't know, there were a few times when I sent out emails and they came back with some sort of coding or scripting. Think it is maybe just a server error. But I am not toatally sure. You said it was different after reopeneing it?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I'm going to bet that it is indeed mostly true.

After reading the Terra Papers ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), this falls right in.

The original link doesn't work, but there are links that do in the thread (many of us made sure it was available - PG 18 has a torrent of it) and the tread itself is an interesting read.

When reading the Terra Papers, one must keep in mind that it was first published in 1975, two years before Star Wars, and that Joseph Campbell, a major influence on Lucas, had spoken at length about the Universe with the Hopi. I nearly quit reading in the first few pages, thinking it was science fiction BS - but persevered and by the end, I was shaking because it explained SOOOO much that for years I kept asking WHY about.

And, yes... Many people will not accept. It is too disruptive to their comfy paradigm. And some may accept and be unable to handle it...and kill themselves.

But if enough of us accept the truth and raise our collective voice...we may find that things change in this world very much to our benefit.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

I agree with you, this is a very interesting read.
Have you read "We The Angels" by Howard Reed? It seems to fall right into place with "The Terra Papers", although it is written in a prose-like style. I foound much of the info correlates.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hi Brandon,
you've lost me a bit as I didn't mention a Harry Walther !
I did talk about the Maitreya though, and will now elaborate on the bits I've found.

Nearly every major religion is awaiting the return of their messiah. The Maitreya is a being (ascended master or similar) long talked about in esoteric/occult literature, his arrival (return) has been expected for a long time. He is meant to be the embodiment of all the messiahs and his return to Earth will follow with a global declaration of his message. In 1980 a man called Banjamin Creme wrote a book called, " The Reappearance of Christ and the masters of wisdom". Creme and others claimed to be receiving messages (chanelled) about and directly BY this Maitreya. At some point in time Creme founded a magazine called "Share International" (link at end of post) that has headquarters all over the world now. Up until a few years ago the magazine , in the inside flyleaf, stated that they were a non-profit organization connected to some branch of the UN that served humanity or suchlike. Apparantly they have an entire floor of offices at the UN headquarters in New York, though I can't seem to find proof of that part -yet.

The magazine has a website , and like the magazine, is devoted to the Maitreya and his teachings. Cut a long story short, if you read the end of revelations in the bible about the Kingdom of god and what it will bring to mankind, the Maitreya embodies the same intent . Food and clothing for all, a cashless society, no more illness and death, healings, a global kind of religion , or rather philosophy of "man is god-god is man" uniting all of the world, and so forth. Don't forget, in the bible this kingdom of god is ushered in by the return of christ...and this Maitreya is being sold as the returned christ (and the returned messiah of all religions rolled into one being)

Readers are told he is already here and has made some appearances...pcitures and stories are presented to support his mass sightings, healings, miracles and supernatural powers....in the bible of course we are told we will know the christ by his signs and miracles, etc....

The point is, the NWO global agenda, is as we know, an occult force essentially, following the bible prophecy created long ago. They have to create this second coming somehow, and this seems to be the likliest candidate. Read the site and do some further research and you'll get where I'm coming from. It is interesting that the Maitreya strongly supports the UN and sees this as the political force that will work to achieve a better more unified world .....

They have to create the second coming !
The plan is the Maitreya will appear on TV (who owns the media....) when the time is come and there will be a simultaneous broadcast of his message to the world, though apparantly he won't speak but we will all hear in our heads and hearts his message, even if not watching.....it's entirely feasible a mass hypnosis could occur, along with some advanced form of mind control...we know it's been going on for decades anyway

Anyway, read up a bit about it and see.

On the 666 subject LOADS of people have their name correlate to 666 I've learnt so this is nothing special.

As for the anti-christ, bible clues infer he is not just a man, but a sprawling metrolpolis of power, always with important figureheads at the head . And each age has had it's own antichrist in this sense. Our age has seen the UN fufill this prophecy...links below with exhaustive research by someone on this point...people often miss the point that the antichrist is not just one person, it is more than a person !! The bible can be v.confusing and it's little surprise many think the anti christ is one person - great tactic to throw the scent off the REAL beast . The bible also has many layers of meaning upon meaning...and cyclical events....much of the prophecy could have equally applied the the Roman Empire for example...but their plan dodn't quite get fulfilled that time

All that is really left to "make happen" is the second coming.

I am just a bit uncertain about how the rapture will be pulled off...could this just be some metaphor rather than a literal event the occult power has to make happen?

Anyway, links:

Share International Magazine Online

Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, Hierarchy of Ascended Masters and Lucifer

Interview with Maitreya about the UN's important work for mankind

All the signs leading to the second coming have been fulfilled - read this

The United Nations and the Antichrist

Adolf Hitler and the Antichrist

I'm also looking into the age of aquarius thing a bit more and will get back to you later tonight about it as think I am alot closer to understanding the dating/signs to look for

[edit on 12/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

As for question (#1) I do not know any good books to read on the subject of the ankh, I put it together because of the connection with the gods being all the same and the Catholic Church keeping us from the zodiac. I noticed a pattern with disasters and the gods that carried it and after a while I started seeing patterns of information that prove they have know about what is going to happen and have not only not mentioned it but have used this information against us.

Pay attention to 12.21.12s link about the Georgia stone, keep in mind the things I am saying and the name R.C. Christian, when this disaster hits this marker is actually stating the last age was the age of Christianity (Pisces) and one of the commandments on it states to assign a living language, hopefully for the age of Aquarius, but the disaster that happened on the opposite side of the zodiac seems to point out that civilization did not pick back up for almost four thousand years (two ages).

The evil god then claimed to be the one true god and his family has been following similar commandments every since, purposely killing us off in wars and using us so they can survive the next disaster.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I mean different as in I could read it, but it said a different thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If you are not sure then I will leave it at that because maybe I got directed to the wrong link as I have been going many different directions.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Read about the Maitreya though won't you Brandon....they've made everything else happen and the 2nd coming needs to pass to before the Age of Aquarius comes....this was stated by jesus ..they have to follow the prophecy they encoded which is mirrored in revelation

Q: not sure why they need to kill us off to survive themselves...they could have let people live and still survive, there has to be more to it than that alone. There seems to be some massive war going on with man at the centre of it, the war is between the divided factions of the creator species plus there is the suggestion others are involved.
Below is an interesting article I found ..not saying it's all correct but worth a look when you have 5 minutes.
When reading, bear in mind this - you say there are good guys as well as bad guys where the creator beings are conerned, so should we not expect the good gods to try and intervene at some point ...or have they abandoned us and left us to be destroyed by Enlil's forces..?

Just who are the Annunaki ?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong I think what you are finding is very interesting I am just behind a little, your posting faster than I can read, your doing a great job!!! Keep going dont wait for me, I will catch up.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
what if the right hand mark is a lie and it actually is in the left.... every bible follower will not accept the mark on their right hand and the elite that came up with this plan knew this so the real mark would be on the left hand ...

think of this ... if your right hand itches means money coming in left ,money going out ...if you have more going out than coming in you are a burden to society.....

and the phrase only the meek will inherit the earth is also backwards the rich will be able to afford to excape the upcoming problems only the meek will suffer

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

As for question (#2) the point of the trinity of money, military and religion is so that we will obey and build their safe houses so that they can survive this disaster, they have always known when this was going to happen, this is not a question of if. The kingdom of peace is for them not us we are the pollution and we keep the environment dirty. There would be a balance of nature if we were gone as again I find interesting that it is mentioned on the Georgia stone.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Brandon
if they are following bible prophecy and astrological knowledge as well, then do far my research has determined that yes, there will be catalclysm, water-based, but not to the extent that the entire world is flooded. The earth is not destroyed but something rather big takes place to cause fear in many nations.
Secondly, regarding your question of when the age of Pisces ends and the beginning of the age of Aquarius comes, EVERYTHING I'm so far getting from the bible codes/astrology references and independent research is in fact pointing most certainly to 2012. But it is not just any old change of age, this is the completion of a cycle of 26,000 years in astronmy/astrology !!! when the "serpent eats its tale" ...

And if they are manifesting bible prophecy the second coming MUST come before this new age begins before the kingdom of god is ushered in.....Jesus many times said he would return BEFORE the age was up (before the age of Pisces finishes). THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE THE MESSIAH APPEAR BEFORE 2012 ENDS BRANDON.

The last terrible event to occur before the second coming and before the end of the age is the destruction of Bablylon as talked of in Revelations chapter 20. There are STRONG mentions of this collapsed being economic and no other nations in the world any longer buy their cargo from Bablyon. Babylon has long been associated with USA....for a long time we have heard of an economic crash that will collapse the dollar and effectively destroy America...it is unfolding right now. Pilot scehemes with microchipping are already going on across the world, so the mark of the beast thing has actually been in effect for quite some time, it is not something that needs to be in effect the world over in order to fulfill prophecy .....

I'm still putting together all the details, I am amassing quite a case to back up my claims here and will post in a new thread in the week in full detail.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
PS) the biggest clue is actually the galactic line up everyone's talking about happening 21 Dec 2012.....when the 26,000 cycle is complete....one whole turn of the zodiac wheel if you like....as we know we are due to enter Aquarius we can logically deduct the 26,00o cycle BEGAN with Aquarius...so we have come full circle . I've checked the line up myself and yes the grand cosmic cross will occur on that very day.
cosmic cross remind you of anything ?! sun on the cross...?! "son" on the cross ?! ......there is a lead up to this event according to the Mayans, the beginning of the completion of the age being 12-12-12 !!! We are looking at a 2 week window of time for The Sun on The cross to appear........though "the exact hour and day is not known"....

So, the end of the cycle on that date IS the end of the age of Pisces.... the other stuff I've dug up all supports this astronomical/astrological fact.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Brandon,

Thank you for participating in this thread about your book. I stumbled across this thread and it intrigued me the way people are already talking about it.
I like the thoughts and knowledge you bring here on ATS and even though I haven't read your book YET, I have learned a lot by going through all 23 pages (mind you it took up a lot of time but I managed to get to the last page).

Second, I would like to congratulate you on not letting other members discourage you in any way and standing on what you believe on, in accordance with your personal experience.

Not sure if the question was answered but if it did, I may have missed it in all these pages. Is there an ebook version of your book? I am dying to read your book and prefer not to wait a week or two for it. Perhaps your publisher has an electronic copy available even if it costs more?

Anyhow, if such electronic copy is not available I will have to settle for a longer wait to receive your book.

Thank you once again, and I will post my opinion in here once I get around reading it.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

As for question (#3) I have thought about it a little but not much. I wouldn’t even know where to begin to think about whom would be the most important and then if they were what’s the odds they would ever have time to read my book. I figure they probably get tons of books and read them by popularity; I am not exactly at the top of the charts.

I would also like to add every time I get on the computer you have posted more that you have found, you are like a machine when it comes to this and I would like to thank you for all of the information you have given.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I am pretty sure they have altered some of the information that has gotten out about the zodiac to keep us confused but I wanted to know if this means anything to you as I just noticed it. As I was explaining before about the different ages having different languages and ciphers, I decided to do a decipher on the R.C. Christian name left at the Georgia guide stone site. One of the most common ciphers I find they used is the atbash cipher, it is the one that makes the name Jesus, Venus star. By using it, it coincidentally turns R.C. into roman numerals I and X which is either 9 or 11 in reverse. Does this have any meaning to you in the field of astrology?

With all of the letters in the alphabet what is the odds one of their ciphers would turn this into a Roman numeral in front of their Roman religion?

I will tell you the first thing that came to my mind and that is the scorpion king. He was one of the oldest known kings in history and I have not touched on this subject because he would actually date back before genesis in the bible by using the zodiac and would make a hard subject to follow even harder.

When you count from the age of the scorpion to the age of Pisces including the age of the scorpion you get Pisces as the 9th house, any input would be appreciated.

Keep in mind I also have noticed a shift of all the houses one to the left sometime within the past 12 to 13,000 years.

If you take it for face value it would indicate from the time of the scorpion to the age of Aquarius as being 9 houses and would mean that the Georgia stone was to be the ten commandment for the age of Aquarius. Any other things you can think of?

This would also be a good indication of how many people they plan to have left alive in their heaven.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi Brandon,
Guess since I found your thread I've felt some kind of great awakening descend upon me...sounds a bit cheesy I know but the pieces of the puzzle have begun to come thick and fast for me, and of course the more you find, the more you want to find ! I do have a day job though - I work from home as a tarot reader via my website - this is limiting my study time so I have decided after xmas to shut down my site for a month or so and make this project my mission . I feel the same sense of urgency as you do about what's coming to light and this is far more important than doing tarot readings !

As for your last post....I do know about the guide stones but the rest of it I'm lost on but I'll do my best to answer your questions:

1. Whether or not info about the zodiac has been tampered with, Astronomy does support the fact of this great cosmic alignment in 2012 ...it's a real event. To astronomers it's just a scientific thing.

HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS:
At sunrise on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 Universal Time, for the first time in 26,000 years the Sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic.
The constellation of Saggitarius is important in this event . Remeber that Saggitarius is represented by the "archer" for this constellation has an arm that extends outwards/upwards that looks like it is aiming for something, which is why in Astrlogy the symbo shows someone with a bow and arrow. During the great cosmic event, the archer (arm of the saggitarius constellation) appears to POINT ITS ARROW to the galactic centre

THE NUMBER 9 IN ASTROLOGY
You have mentioned the roman numerals I and X ...taken at face value this does represent the number 9.
In Astrology there are 12 houses. Number 9 is goverened by the sign of SAGGITARIUS . Saggitarius is the great hero, the warrior for truth where philosophy and religion is concerned. Saggitarius's ruling planet is JUPITER, who is connected to Kings and Rulers , usually with Royal blood.
The 9th house in Astrology is connected the the Higher Mind, the Higher Self, raised awareness.

If you look at the zodiac wheel, right opposite the house of Saggitarius sits the house of GEMINI. These two house are basically interwined, on an axis of sorts. Gemini relates to Sagg and vice versa. I will put forth an IDEA here basded upon your conclusion that the Annunaki/Garden of Eden stuff took place in the age of GEMINI. As Saggitarius is the constellation of major significance in the end of the grand 26,000 year cycle we can propose that where it all began for humans (GEMINI) comes full circle (Saggitarius). In the Bible, the beginning is about the fall of man and the end is of man's "redemption" with the kingdom of god being established on earth in the age of Aqaurius....which appears to occur in 2012 as explained before.

Not only this but on the day of the galactic change that appears to begin the new age of aquarius, there's a configuration called a YOD taking place . YOD is the 1st letter in the Hebrew alphabet, the "unspeakable name of god". In Astrology the YOD is referred to as "the finger of god" . It looks like a narrow triangle.

This YOD on 21st Dec 2012 has its apex pointing to JUPITER (remember what i said about jupiter). Jupiter in turn is in the sign of GEMINI. In turn there is an aspect called an "opposition" from Jupiter that intersects the triangle from it;s apex to the other side, IE running right down the middle of the traingle/YOD......at the other end of this oppostion is the planet VENUS (morning star - linked to jesus). Venus in turn conjuncts the MESSENGER planet MERCURY

Check the link below for the astrology chart of that day and you can follow me better...you'll need to scroll down a bit to see it

Astrology Chart for December 21 2012

NUMBER 10
You mentioned the number 10 and the new commandments so to speak. On 21 Dec 2012 the SUN ("son") will be in Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign associated with the 10th house. The 10th house is associated with power and government. Also sitting in Capricorn that day is PLUTO, the bringer of radical change/transformation. It happens to be in CONJUNCTION with the SUN that day = transformation of power

In FEBRUARY 2012 as mentioned the other day, NEPTUNE (planet associated with PISCES , the fish, connected to spiritual matters) RETURNS TO ITS NATURAL SIGN AFTER APPROXIMATELY 1968 years...a HUGE astrological event. Pisces/Neptune is the connection with Jesus and his Age. By this RETURN we see the metaphorical return of Jesus to complete the mission her began in THE LAST AGE. Jesus told his followers many times he would be with them until "the end of the age" and return as the water bearer age was coming.....2012 !!!
Also note the 12 connection here...Neptune is associated with the 12th house, as is PISCES....the cycle of 12 is completed for Neptune in 2012....
I should also add that WHEN Neptune returns to the house is naturally governs (12-Pisces) the SUN ("son") happens to be in the sign of AQUARIUS....

The astrological signs are overwhelming Brandon. Everything ties in.

Oh , one more - Neptune takes 164 years to go through each sign. To complete a trip around the zodiac as mentioned before takes 1968 years.
1+9+6+8 = 24
24 = 2 times the number 12

12 is the significant number of the occult plan as you have shown .

THE NUMBER 11
Returning to the roman numerals IX being the number 11 reversed....in Astrology the 11th house is....AQUARIUS !!!! Aquarius's ruling planet is URANUS (old ruler was JUPITER but not any more).On Dec 21 2012 URANUS is sitting in the constellation of ARIES....ARIES being the age of MOSES and the 10 commandments......an interesting tie in with the new commandments of the georgia stone awaiting implementation in the new age of Aquarius.....

And Saturn (representing heads of government, ie political leaders) is in SCORPIO at the time....I mention this with reference to the Scorpio King (leader) you talked of whom I am guessing ruled the people in some way

this is probably enough for now!!

[edit on 13/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have more information I would like to add about the Georgia guide stones. If I am correct and you should check this for yourself because I have been trying to do a lot of things at once lately, but the Georgia guide stone is set up on the 33rd degree in the 13th of the 13 original Masonic colonies, check location to verify. This is a link I grabbed real quickly as I noticed it had information about the Masonic relation to 33, Iraq is also on the 33rd. www.redicecreations.com...

Edit to add thank you cosmicpixie and 12.21.12 it is a shame that everyone in the world could not see this as I am sure this is one of the most important threads ever started...Even in the times that I want to say maybe I am wrong and this is all just a coincidence, I think it has become way to hard to talk myself out of it now.., I wish us all luck, the time on my clock is off but it stated 3:35

Thank you degree is fine, I was trying to pull it up off of the top of my head before I went to bed, I am surprised any of it was right.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES -more clues

Not sure what you mean by parallel but Georgia's latitude is 32 degress 59, ie on the 33rd degree

The 1st masonic lodge was established by James Oglethorpe within the British Colony of Georgia on Feb 21 1734 . It's apparantly now known as "Solomon's lodge no.1" and is the oldest continuously operating English constituted lodge of freemasons in the Western Hemisphere.

The 13th revolutionary colony of america is Georgia, if you take the 13 original colonies in geographical order from North to South
The four large upright blocks pointing outward are oriented to the limits of the migration of the moon during the course of the year.

FROM EXTERNAL source :

An eye-level, oblique hole is drilled from the South to the North side of the center, Gnomen stone, so that the North Star is always visible, symbolizing constancy and orientation with the forces of nature.

A slot is cut in the middle of the Gnomen stone to form a window which aligns with the positions of the rising sun at the Summer and Winter Solstices and at the Equinox, so that the noon sun shines to indicate noon on a curved line.

The cap stone includes a calendar of sorts, where sunlight beams through a 7/8 inch hole at noon, and shines on the South face of the center stone. As the sun makes its travel cycle, the spot beamed through the hole can tell the day of the year at noon each day.

Allowances are made because of variations between standard time and sun time to set the beam of sunlight at an equation of time.

R.C. CHRISTIAN ............(text is again from source quoted above)

The site was chosen because it commands a view to the East and to the West and is within the range of the Summer and Winter sunrises and sunsets. The stones are oriented in those directions.
If you perform a little research on the BROTHERHOOD OF THE ROSY CROSS and the ROSICRUCIAN ORDER of today, you will see why the mysterious gentleman in the preceding story called himself "R. C. Christian." The selection of "Pyramid Blue Granite" will also start to make a lot of sense. The headquarters for the Rosicrucians in the USA is San Jose, California.
Clues to R C Christian

RC = Rosy Cross
Christian = Frater CRC (man called Christian Rosenkreuz - Rosy Crosses)

An intriguing picture emerges, no ?
Also, the Georgia stones make the Hebrew language more significant than any of the other languages they could have chosen....see the georgia article linked to for info

[edit on 13/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join