It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Since everything you learn in school and everything you see on TV and everything in the bible is all that has been allowed to be let programmed into our minds and is not the truth, please tell me about the Jesus that you know because you sound a hell of a lot like me before I saw someone that looked just like him.

Oh and another question, what do you think his new name will be as stated in the bible when the age changes?

I got my knowledge a good bit from synchronicity. Opening doors of perception and understanding. As I learned information, I had other questions. As I thought about those questions, I would get answers in completely random events. Even just a walk in a park would bring answers. And then I would see the answers repeated to me in also completely random events.

And it all happened immediately after I had a vision. In the vision I was something I can only describe as being the loading room in the matrix. Everything was completely white, no seems or anything. I was in front of a golden figure. No image, just like it was the sun in a body outline. I was asked 1 question - Do you want it to end. And I replied no. I say I replied, but it wasn't like I was thinking about anything, it was more like I was watching it happen. I then had a brief moment where I could see myself the next day in the 3rd person, and then I was back in my body.

As I mentioned before, I was never instructed to do anything. I was simply given knowledge and understanding so that I could make the best choices for myself. I am very much against the same things you are, the only difference is that I see you following the same patterns and philosophy they are. Which in my view, makes you the same as them.

As for what name will be used next or whatever. Does it matter? Will you keep focusing on the image, or will you try and understand the truth that is told within?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

well for those people caught up, its because they want to be caught up they arent strong enough to let themselves out of the system and so they should be left behind in my opinion

everyone who is on this site has at least taken the first step to getting out, that is something everyone on ATS has in common.

i just think that people who read magazines about Britney's new stupid activities or sit there watching the news and never thinking for themselves just taking it all in, deserve to get whats coming to them

btw i dont look at the finger thats flipping the coin, that would be the first step, im a a point were i look at the type of wood the table is were the coin is going to land.

Well I think the ones who don't get it will probably be left behind. When you can't learn a lesson, you just end up repeating it. But I also think eventually everyone will get it. Because it will get worse and worse until they do. Becoming more and more evident. It wasn't always obvious to me afterall.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Every time you point your finger claiming I am just like them that makes you just like me in your philosophy. We aren’t so different you and me really the only difference I see is let’s say there is a car coming down the road and there may be somebody standing in the middle of the street, obviously I would point my finger and yell out hey get out of the way. You on the other hand if I understand correctly believe that rather than point your finger we should just leave them be.

A fish can only swim if it has water…

Oh and what the hell did you mean when you said “I was asked if I wanted to leave two years ago”???

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Every time you point your finger claiming I am just like them that makes you just like me in your philosophy. We aren’t so different you and me really the only difference I see is let’s say there is a car coming down the road and there may be somebody standing in the middle of the street, obviously I would point my finger and yell out hey get out of the way. You on the other hand if I understand correctly believe that rather than point your finger we should just leave them be.

A fish can only swim if it has water…

Oh and what the hell did you mean when you said “I was asked if I wanted to leave two years ago”???

There is a difference in judging someone and having an opinion. I might not throw stones, but I can recognize when someone is doing wrong.

And the car analogy is just a bad analogy. If that was happening, I would tell them a car is coming. No different than I am telling you the truth of the matter now, and what my opinion is. If the way you portray me in that analogy were true, I wouldn't even be posting on these forums.

They hide behind religion, the flag and children. Just because they hide behind those things doesn't mean those things are in themselves bad. If you can't seperate the 2, then you are not seeing the problem fully. How often do we see politicians doing things saying - it's for the kids? Are you to suggest that kids are suddenly bad because they hide behind them? I doubt it. But that is what you do with religion. And that is where I take exception.

And by pushing off the entire group as being bad, you allow those who hide behind them to stay hidden. Because every time you do so, someone is going to be there to point out the good parts of that group. Which then make you look wrong.

I already gave the explanation of when I was asked if I wanted it to end. The earth is just a school. If you want to understand, then you need to understand what consciousness is. While you seem to think that because someone's body dies here, that they just no longer exist. When the body is merely a possession.

The brain works on electrical patterns. To whom are these things presented to? To whom are the senses gathering information for?

I see the universe as a program. In fact, it is somewhat amusing to me the number of people who play video games, and never seem to the connection to their own existence. You are putting the consciousness into the character, it's just a program running patterns without your input and observation.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You should be glad I dont give up easy!!!

First off they do not hide behind religion they started it. Without them there would be no religion. Now you may not like the car, but would it have been any better if it were birds or clouds. It does not matter but now that it is a car there are three of them on this road and they are all being driven by the same people, all three cars were designed, built and are now being driven by the same company and they are headed right for us. One car is money, one car is military and one car is religion. You now state that you will tell the people that two of the cars are heading for them but you will not tell them about the other one.

You may like the philosophy of there religion and it was a very well planned out trinity of the three, military, money and religion, hell it has you here fighting for it but it does not need your help. They all protect each other; money military, religion, but people do not understand that. I agree with you that people will not understand without doing there own research because they do so much good, most of these people are just like I was, they have no idea why religion was put into place and they do not know there were more than one god.

Do you know the name of the gods that were credited for making us? This is a yes or no question…. Do not tell me it does not matter because most of the people into the worship of the bible do not know these gods had names… and they do not know that there were many gods… They simply state things like you, and say god, singular….there were many…

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

First off they do not hide behind religion they started it. Without them there would be no religion. Now you may not like the car, but would it have been any better if it were birds or clouds. It does not matter but now that it is a car there are three of them on this road and they are all being driven by the same people, all three cars were designed, built and are now being driven by the same company and they are headed right for us. One car is money, one car is military and one car is religion. You now state that you will tell the people that two of the cars are heading for them but you will not tell them about the other one.

This is a flat out lie. Sorry, but it is. I know it is because I did NOT get my knowledge from the religion. As I didn't get my knowledge from it, it's pretty impossible for this to be true. As it turns out, people are able to gather understandings without someone having to tell them. After all, at some point in time someone had to think of it first.

You only go to show that people of today think intelligence is based on repeating what others have learned. To the point where you believe if someone talks about the things mentioned in the bible in a positive way, they must have just read it and are repeating it.

You then go even further to group everyone as belonging to 3 different groups. More collectivism. Which pretty much explains why you keep trying to pigeon hole me into different categories, and claim I must have gotten my information from them. Sorry, but it is just dishonest.

You may like the philosophy of there religion and it was a very well planned out trinity of the three, military, money and religion, hell it has you here fighting for it but it does not need your help. They all protect each other; money military, religion, but people do not understand that. I agree with you that people will not understand without doing there own research because they do so much good, most of these people are just like I was, they have no idea why religion was put into place and they do not know there were more than one god.

And you just keep on making the assumption that anything that is ever known in this world is just repeats of someone elses information. While there may be many parrots, to once again paint everyone into that category is dishonest.

Do you know the name of the gods that were credited for making us? This is a yes or no question…. Do not tell me it does not matter because most of the people into the worship of the bible do not know these gods had names… and they do not know that there were many gods… They simply state things like you, and say god, singular….there were many…

Yes, it's even been mentioned in this thread. Once again you try to pretend that if you "know" some image, then you must be right. It doesn't work that way. No, it does not matter. It's just an image/name. Any fool can know, the point is to understand as Einstein would say. Just because you can repeat E=MC2 doesn't mean you actually understand what E=MC2 means.

Why must I defend what people who worship the bible do? It is because your perspective is so limited that you only know how to argue against them? I notice you keep bringing it up, but this isn't about what other people believe. I do not represent what other people believe. I represent the knowledge I have been given, but everytime I extend the knowledge, you quickly go back to the "mainstream" view of religion and try to group me as that.

And btw, I don't care if you give up easy. You aren't even close to talking to me considering you keep dragging mainstream christian dogmas as a result of the manipulation on me. I am not even posting for you. I am posting to expose what you are doing. Which is really no different than what the media does to anyone who speaks the truth on it.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Look, it is hard to not act like you when you are always pointing fingers and calling people names, you make it really hard. Let me explain it in your terms you point your finger at me saying that I am evil for what I do in an attempt to divert the attention away from you as it is you who are doing the evil things you say I do.

I can prove what I say, all of what I say has some form of documented proof to back it either in ancient or modern texts but you don’t care because I am a liar because me and the devil came before Jesus and put all of this stuff on earth so you could show up here and call me a liar. I guess I should have been looking behind my back when I did it, I didn’t notice you hiding there.

Give us something to work with, quit talking in circles and present something that we can see with our own eyes, maybe then you wouldn’t look like some kind of low life lying paid badmedia. Give a link or something, prove something that you are saying, make me believe you are for real…instead of just calling me names and pointing your contradicting finger…

There are countless levels of thought, I speak here on one of the easiest to understand. Since I have been here I have been compared to thinking along the same lines as many other people. Maybe if you give a link to someone like you, we would all get a better understanding of what it is you believe, maybe someone you look up 2.. Someone you like 2.. hear, speak, see...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Guess what I found? A link that contains some of what you have planned… I guess some of us don’t always follow the rules, you know what I’m sayin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what you said in it:

“It's all divide and conquer. And that is all thats really going to happen here. Because you have also taken to evil, they will point the fingers at you as being the evil, which diverts the attention away from the evil they do. You justify the evil in their opinion, just as they have justified the evil in your opinion.

By not becoming the evil, you keep the moral highground. And from that you can show people the evil, and the only choice they will have is to try and marginalize and ignore you. At that point, you make them play the cards. As their entire power depends on people who are manipulated, everytime you show they are wrong the people being manipulated slowly wake up.”

We are waiting!!! Wake us up Manipulator!!!

P.S. I noticed you said in this post how you liked Ron Paul, look at the post posted 28 down on this link. www.dailypaul.com...

Note to add: Thank you very much for your post Cumberland.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Look, it is hard to not act like you when you are always pointing fingers and calling people names, you make it really hard. Let me explain it in your terms you point your finger at me saying that I am evil for what I do in an attempt to divert the attention away from you as it is you who are doing the evil things you say I do.

You represent a single limited perspective in this entire universe. You as consciousness will always view your perspective as right. I also represent a single limited perspective in this entire universe, I will always also view my perspective as right. Now we can sit here acting like 5 year old kids all day if you want. Or we can attempt to see things from a broader perspective.

I've said mulitple times now, I have no problem with you pointing out the bad things that have been done. I have no problem with you pointing out the manipulations that have been committed in the name of religion and god. I will cheer you on in that role all day long. But, I will not cheer you on when you are grouping the good things in with the bad, and using the bad parts to paint the good parts as being bad as well. As you automatically create a lie when you do such. No different than if someone viewed everything the US has done in the past 7 years as being a reflection of every American. It is just not intellectually honest.

I can prove what I say, all of what I say has some form of documented proof to back it either in ancient or modern texts but you don’t care because I am a liar because me and the devil came before Jesus and put all of this stuff on earth so you could show up here and call me a liar. I guess I should have been looking behind my back when I did it, I didn’t notice you hiding there.

You can even go so far as to prove the US did those things. You can prove GWB was in charge. You can prove the people were manipulated. Those are all facts you can have documented proof for. But the moment you fail to seperate the good stuff from the bad, and use a broad brush to paint everything in the US and it's history as being bad, then you once again because intellectually dishonest. Which is what you are doing now with religion.

Give us something to work with, quit talking in circles and present something that we can see with our own eyes, maybe then you wouldn’t look like some kind of low life lying paid badmedia. Give a link or something, prove something that you are saying, make me believe you are for real…instead of just calling me names and pointing your contradicting finger…

Give you a link? Once again you suggest that anything worth knowing must come from an existing source. Why? What is so impossible to believe that someone on this earth is able to think for themselves? I'm sorry, I do not have a link, because I am not just repeating things I've read or heard. I am talking about the things I've learned. I think for myself.

I have given you all kinds of information in this thread about how the universe works. You won't find them in books, you won't find another source. Because they do not exist. Every time I do it, you resort back to christian dogmas to throw on me.

And what names have I called you? Because I say you are by default being dishonest for the reasons I pointed out above I am calling you names? When have I ever called you some kind of paid low life?

There are countless levels of thought, I speak here on one of the easiest to understand. Since I have been here I have been compared to thinking along the same lines as many other people. Maybe if you give a link to someone like you, we would all get a better understanding of what it is you believe, maybe someone you look up 2.. Someone you like 2.. hear, speak, see...

You can't solve problems with the same level of thinking which created them. There is nobody on this earth like me.

It's pretty sad that the ability to repeat what another person has learned, or the ability to repeat what has been written in the past is passed off as intelligence these days. Even worse, is when people believe that it is the only source of knowledge.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Guess what I found? A link that contains some of what you have planned… I guess some of us don’t always follow the rules, you know what I’m sayin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what you said in it:

“It's all divide and conquer. And that is all thats really going to happen here. Because you have also taken to evil, they will point the fingers at you as being the evil, which diverts the attention away from the evil they do. You justify the evil in their opinion, just as they have justified the evil in your opinion.

By not becoming the evil, you keep the moral highground. And from that you can show people the evil, and the only choice they will have is to try and marginalize and ignore you. At that point, you make them play the cards. As their entire power depends on people who are manipulated, everytime you show they are wrong the people being manipulated slowly wake up.”

We are waiting!!! Wake us up Manipulator!!!

I'm sure you can find MANY more posts like this. Are you surprised that I post my opinions elsewhere? You don't think I got 900+ of those stupid ATS points from not posting do you?

Would you actually like to take the time to debate the philosophy? You are more than welcome to post a response in that thread to debate the philosophy. Especially since it's a thread on that.

I'm really not sure what "rules" you are talking about. Care to explain that?

P.S. I noticed you said in this post how you liked Ron Paul, look at the post posted 28 down on this link. www.dailypaul.com...

Note to add: Thank you very much for your post Cumberland.

Yes, I am a big time Ron Paul supporter. He is the only person in government who actually understands the constitution and how it is meant to be. He is the only person in government who stands up for the American people. He understands freedom, and respects peoples free will. I donated $2300 to him before he ever generated over $1 million in donations.

Now on a state level, me and Ron Paul might have some disagreements. But on a federal level, he is my guy. For example abortion. I am personally against abortion. But the only thing I'm against more than abortion is for a group of people to sit around and make that choice for other people.

And because some random person on a blog comments talks about your book, that is supposed to mean something? I've already said plenty of times it's not you pointing out the bad things that bothers me. It's when you group up the good things with that bad that I have a problem with.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh OH I get it, your god, that is why all knowledge was given to you without reading or listening to anyone else, you created thought. I have been waiting for you, can you please tell me why my friend is dieing and my dog got hit by a car yesterday?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand

Oh OH I get it, your god, that is why all knowledge was given to you without reading or listening to anyone else, you created thought. I have been waiting for you, can you please tell me why my friend is dieing and my dog got hit by a car yesterday?

You think you are not god? You think any knowledge I have gained is not available to you? I was not given knowledge, I learned. It's not like I just woke up 1 day and knew a bunch of stuff.

Now if you want me to explain why death must exist, or why you even need multiple people to exist in the first place in order to increase the flow of intelligence and understanding, I can do that. I learned it while trying to create AI.

I am a programmer. I design systems for a living. In order to create systems, I have to first come up with the basic logic needed to create that system.

When I make a website. I will generate 1000's of pages of images and such. But while each and every single page is unique to the others(and has to be for google), they ALL run on the same basic logical code. Where the pages only change due to the change in variables.

If I were to focus on a single page of that output as being the only "true" page, then I would be lieing. But that is what religious people do. And they will fight you to death if you try to claim that 1 result is not the only true page.

So when I see something like Jesus or any other religious thing, I see it as merely an end result of a logic/philosophy. But I don't view the result returned as being what is important. I view the code/philosophy as being what is important.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh, I did think of 1 person in recent history that I liked alot, and who I thought told alot of truth.

Bill Hicks.

my favorite clip:

Full show:

Revelations (1993)

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

yES, I would like an answer I have heard Levon answer a Question like this before and I am curious as to what you think.

I would like also to know why it is you have no threads? If you have so much information to offer why do you not try to help people understand all of this that you have learned, seems kind of selfish.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

yES, I would like an answer I have heard Levon answer a Question like this before and I am curious as to what you think.

I would like also to know why it is you have no threads? If you have so much information to offer why do you not try to help people understand all of this that you have learned, seems kind of selfish.

Easy question first. I don't post threads because of the different levels of thought. I have an extremely hard time finding a starting point. When someone else defines the starting point, then I can more easily recognize the level of thinking they are on, and then talk to them. I have thought about starting threads before, but where should I start? Everyone has their own little biases and such. Plus, I have only even been here for about 2 months total.

Now, on to the question of death, the need for mulitple lives and such. As I mentioned, I came to understand this while trying to design AI.

The question of logic I was faced with was: How do you determine what is truth? As I am trying to create AI, I have to come up with a logic that determines 1 thing is true and another is false.

I mean, if I created AI and I just gave it everything I knew to be true as fact, then it's not really an intelligence, it's just a repeater. Just as if I created a web bot that would go around the internet collecting information, like this thread, it would just be following patterns to return bits of information. But how does one determine fact from fiction?

Do we simply take a look at what the majority says is true? What about sources of information? Do we put stock into a certain source of information, and count that as all being true simply because of the source?

And how do we accept and see the things we think are true, but really aren't?

How do we get rid of falsehoods? How do we progress? I can't just say - I think this is true. I have to come up with the logic that does it.

With me so far? If not, I can try to explain more, so let me know.

I don't want to give the answer 100% right away. I will later, but I am curious what kind of things you come up with as you ponder these questions. Because while I was looking at the AI way of doing it, it also made me question my own existence. What is your solution to this problem?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You know it kinda sounds like you got no clue and want me to answer this question.

Would you please give me 100% of your thought to this answer.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You know it kinda sounds like you got no clue and want me to answer this question.

Would you please give me 100% of your thought to this answer.

I already told you the answer included the need for multiple lives at once and death. I gave you the problem, I even gave you the solution. The only thing I didn't give you was the why.

I asked you before - do you think the knowledge I have gained is not available to you? I also told you that the knowledge I gained was not just given to me, nor did it come from a book. It came from me pondering questions.

You know in the bible where it says - seek and you will find? How do you think you seek? Is it not from asking questions? And you don't need the bible to tell you that either - unlike how some may claim.

I don't think knowledge is based on what you know. I think it is based on the questions you ask. Because the questions you ask are based on not only the knowledge you have, but also on the ability to see the next step. If you view knowledge as a circle, it grows with knowledge. While the circle itself gets bigger, the amount of unknown around that circle also gets larger. At which point, the only way to expand that knowledge is to ask the questions.

So those were the questions I was faced with on this particular topic. And by asking those questions, I also pondered possible solutions.

I will give you my answer. But not so easily. I have a saying - If you will eat it, it will be feed to you. You are asking me to feed you, but you what you should be asking me is - how do I feed myself.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I don’t think you should take this the wrong way because I mean no disrespect, but a friend of mine who is in the field of psychology stopped by my house earlier and we have been reading your posts as I was in the middle of responding to you when I heard the knock on the door.

I asked my friend given her extensive education to see if she could give me any insight into your philosophical writing style. She said from what she gathers from your posts that you suffer from tangential speech, grandiose delusions and features of a person who suffers from schizophrenia with possible narcissistic personality disorder.

She said that if you would like to come to her office that she would more than likely start you out on zyprexa and seroquel. I myself do not believe in medication, this is where I and my friend differ but if you would like to make an appointment with her I would be happy to help you set it up.

If you think this is a bad idea could you still answer me as to whether or not you have been diagnosed with any of these symptoms or are on either of these medications?

[edit on 5-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What's with the strange series of letters on the cover and back cover?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don’t think you should take this the wrong way because I mean no disrespect, but a friend of mine who is in the field of psychology stopped by my house earlier and we have been reading your posts as I was in the middle of responding to you when I heard the knock on the door.

I asked my friend given her extensive education to see if she could give me any insight into your philosophical writing style. She said from what she gathers from your posts that you suffer from tangential speech grandiose delusions and features of a person who suffers from schizophrenia with possible narcissistic personality disorder.

She said that if you would like to come to her office that she would more than likely start you out on zyprexa and seroquel. I myself do not believe in medication, this is where I and my friend differ but if you would like to make an appointment with her I would be happy to help you set it up.

If you think this is a bad idea could you still answer me as to whether or not you have been diagnosed with any of these symptoms or are on any of these medications?

Funny, if you really had cared you would have sent me a private U2U. Of course, you really just want to call me crazy in public under the image of caring. Even more telling since she wants me to "call her office" and give me "medication" when she doesn't even know where I live.

Which is fine, you aren't the first person who has called me crazy as a way of trying to discredit me. It doesn't bother me.

Schizophrenia is hearing voices and stuff. Which I do not have. And narcissism is ego, you can find it in any person, it is a degree of it that becomes a problem(extreme ego). Which I apparently suffer from because I think for myself?

No thanks.

And no, I have no been diagnosed with anything like that ever. I have been diagnosed with ODD.

Oppositional defiant disorder is a psychiatric category listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders where it is described as an ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile, and defiant behavior toward authority figures which goes beyond the bounds of normal childhood behavior.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join