It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
reply to post by badmedia

Good I am glad you have had enough and I see where you are going and agree with most of what you say.

But I have a simple question for you, do you know that the bible contains an astrology calendar? Because I am not trying to teach the opposite but only what can be proven and is not taught...

Yes. It was the astrology parts that lead me to see the truth in things. It made things more understandable. If the story of Jesus is stolen from the story of Horus - then that is a plus for me. Because it only goes to show that the truth is universal, it's the images that are changed to match the cultures. And the truth is not held in the images, but is contained in the philosophy of what is being told.

But what do we see in practice in this use of control? Do we see people being told to follow the philosophy, or do we see people being told to follow the cross? Do we see people being told to follow the principles of liberty that made the US, or do we see people being told to follow the flag?

And what happens to the people who follow and stick up for the philosophy of Jesus? What happens to the people who follow and stick up for liberty and freedom? They are killed, persecuted and called names.

The real deception is that people are being taught and forced to focus on the image. They are never taught to actually understand why. And by attacking the image, you become the other side of the coin. You play the evil for them, and they play the evil for you. Welcome to duality. When you get past duality then you will see and understand what I am talking about.

Do the tracks free the train, or imprison the train? The truth is it will give the train the illusion of freedom. Because it can only move in 2 directions(duality). The moment the train tries to move outside those tracks, the train will quickly realize he is not actually free. So while he has duality, he is still stuck on the same tracks that lead to the same places/ And it's all over. Democrats and Republicans. 2 parties, more duality. And you can be a Democrat and thats ok. And you can be a republican, and that's ok. And of course, each plays the evil for the other. But don't even think about stepping outside that duality, because then you are wasting your vote.

And as the matrix says, you are just looking at another form of control. You may go in the opposite direction on that track, but you are still on those tracks.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I think there is a lot more than two sides on the physical level.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
I think there is a lot more than two sides on the physical level.

More sides, or no sides at all?

It's all about perspective. I seen your original post, and you were right. Everything is connected, it is only separated by the illusion of time. If you throw a ball across a room, and rather than looking at where it was at any single point in time, and look at it as if the ball was present in every spot at once, you can see the connection.

And it's easy for us to see it in forwards and backwards, but not so much side to side(choices IMO). When you get into the closest possibilities, you start to get 4d and such on the physical. And you can build on that with a bunch of 4d objects to make 5d and on and on. What really changes there is the perception. That's an interesting topic in itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I will say it again, I agree with most of what you are saying. There is one problem though this book is not about good and evil as the main topic, although it is part, but not the main point and that point is the gods represent time of great disasters that come upon the earth. I think what you are saying is great, but when it comes to the great flood and people which one are you saying is good and which one are you saying is evil, water or man?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com... does anybody who knows how this works want to make a guess on how long it will be before the writers of the bible show up to force us off of their land? I wonder at this point if they have already put up the property we pay taxes on and we really just don’t own #. I wonder if they are just waiting to accumulate what little is left before they start treating the Christians and others as they did the Jews and don’t worry badmedia on the contrary to what you said people like me will be the first ones they kill not the Christians they need them until the end of the age, all Christians, and yes that is a quote from the bible.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I will say it again, I agree with most of what you are saying. There is one problem though this book is not about good and evil as the main topic, although it is part, but not the main point and that point is the gods represent time of great disasters that come upon the earth. I think what you are saying is great, but when it comes to the great flood and people which one are you saying is good and which one are you saying is evil, water or man?

No you don't. You look at everything in terms of groups. You are so narrow minded that you continue to group it all as being bad, based on the actions of those who use the image/symbolism as a tool.

What about the great flood? And why do you wish me to put them into dual groups of good and evil, as if it was water vs man, and 1 side most be right, and 1 side must be wrong?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com... does anybody who knows how this works want to make a guess on how long it will be before the writers of the bible show up to force us off of their land? I wonder at this point if they have already put up the property we pay taxes on and we really just don’t own #. I wonder if they are just waiting to accumulate what little is left before they start treating the Christians and others as they did the Jews and don’t worry badmedia on the contrary to what you said people like me will be the first ones they kill not the Christians they need them until the end of the age, all Christians, and yes that is a quote from the bible.

Oh look, once again you attack the bible, and thus the things contained based on the actions of people today. Guess what, the writers of the bible are dead. You are simply talking about the people who continue to use the images to manipulate to apply your own manipulation.

While they use the symbolism as being good to drive people in a direction, you do the same thing. Using the same symbolism but putting that it is bad as a way of driving people in a direction. You are NO better than them. And that is why you will NEVER win. Because you offer nothing different. You are following the status quo. You are stuck on the tracks, just because you are heading to Denver, and they are heading to chicago is but a minor difference. You're still trains on the same track.

Which is even more evident by your tendency to group things up. More collectivism type thinking that is the problem. If things don't fit into your dualistic mindset, you reject and attack them. Just as they do. And just as you have continued to do to me.

And the end of the age is up in 4 years(possibly 150 years). And as I already pointed out, the people who claim to be christians aren't really christians. It's not people who claim to be christian, it's the people who actually follow the christian philosophy, and it doesn't matter what you want to call it. Because unlike you, those in charge aren't stuck in dualist realities, they simply push them onto people because people stuck in dualistic realities are easier to control.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Good, your back badmedia! You had me worried for a second; I thought you might be heading down that track; there just might be hope for you yet, we might be able to turn you into goodmedia.

I am only going to comment on one thing at a time with you and that one thing is the descendants of the writers of the bible are not dead and they are the reason you are here reading this right now… Do you understand that to be true or do you disagree?

Please explain why either way!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Good, your back badmedia! You had me worried for a second; I thought you might be heading down that track; there just might be hope for you yet, we might be able to turn you into goodmedia.

I am only going to comment on one thing at a time with you and that one thing is the descendants of the writers of the bible are not dead and they are the reason you are here reading this right now… Do you understand that to be true or do you disagree?

Typical. You can't even comment on the truth I've showed you, and so you wish to totally ignore it, and then change what you said to "the descendants".

Guess what, we are all descendants of people from the past. My grandfather was a glass blower, I am not. Are you trying to suggest that because someone is descendant of previous bad people, they are automatically by default bad? That is ridiculous.

With your focus on descendants, you completely ignore that ANYONE can do these things. That the true lesson in what has happened is not about descendants, but the actions and philosophy people follow. Which is available to all. Even if you somehow got rid of every descendant of a bad person, you've solved nothing. Because ANYONE can do the same things.

We live in a society which has allowed it to happen. The other thing you completely ignore. Because society allows it, then it will continue to happen. And by pointing out descendants and pointing out the physical, rather than teaching people the philosophy they follow and how to spot anyone using that philosophy, you aren't helping anything more than selling books for your own profit.

You think you have truth, but you don't. You completely miss the mark. As I have pointed out multiple times and as you completely ignore, you are no better than they are.

Take the issue of slavery. While the men who did it were doing an evil thing, to focus only on the men who did it, rather than the act of slavery being the evil, you completely ignore the important parts. And that is what you are doing now, pointing your finger at the people who did it, rather than pointing out the evils and philosophy they did so that other people can put it in todays terms, outside of pointing fingers at a certain group/type of people.

Your thinking as such is no more different than someone who goes around hating all the jews, or all of this race or whatever. You do nothing but put more ignorance into the world.

Nothing more than the status quo from you. Sorry, but I am not interested in dealing with the same level of thinking which got us into this mess, other than to expose it for the ignorance it is. Don't think I can't tell the difference between someone wanting to bring freedom to people, and someone just trying to take the reigns from the current PTB.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Typical. You can't even comment on the truth I've showed you, and so you wish to totally ignore it, and then change what you said to "the descendants".

Guess what, we are all descendants of people from the past. My grandfather was a glass blower, I am not. Are you trying to suggest that because someone is descendant of previous bad people, they are automatically by default bad? That is ridiculous.

With your focus on descendants, you completely ignore that ANYONE can do these things. That the true lesson in what has happened is not about descendants, but the actions and philosophy people follow. Which is available to all. Even if you somehow got rid of every descendant of a bad person, you've solved nothing. Because ANYONE can do the same things.

We live in a society which has allowed it to happen. The other thing you completely ignore. Because society allows it, then it will continue to happen. And by pointing out descendants and pointing out the physical, rather than teaching people the philosophy they follow and how to spot anyone using that philosophy, you aren't helping anything more than selling books for your own profit.

You think you have truth, but you don't. You completely miss the mark. As I have pointed out multiple times and as you completely ignore, you are no better than they are.

Take the issue of slavery. While the men who did it were doing an evil thing, to focus only on the men who did it, rather than the act of slavery being the evil, you completely ignore the important parts. And that is what you are doing now, pointing your finger at the people who did it, rather than pointing out the evils and philosophy they did so that other people can put it in todays terms, outside of pointing fingers at a certain group/type of people.

Your thinking as such is no more different than someone who goes around hating all the jews, or all of this race or whatever. You do nothing but put more ignorance into the world.

Nothing more than the status quo from you. Sorry, but I am not interested in dealing with the same level of thinking which got us into this mess, other than to expose it for the ignorance it is. Don't think I can't tell the difference between someone wanting to bring freedom to people, and someone just trying to take the reigns from the current PTB.

I don’t see how Brandon can stand talking to you, I know he has a lot of patience but I cant take it anymore, what are you four, he has stated the same thing over and over since he has been on this site and every time you say something you change what you say then claim Brandon did it, go back read what he has said, you sound like an idiot, I wouldn’t want you to teach my dog how to poop.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
I don’t see how Brandon can stand talking to you, I know he has a lot of patience but I cant take it anymore, what are you four, he has stated the same thing over and over since he has been on this site and every time you say something you change what you say then claim Brandon did it, go back read what he has said, you sound like an idiot, I wouldn’t want you to teach my dog how to poop.

He can't stand talking to me.

It's not so hard to understand. Let me explain it outside of religion.

Take the US. You have people who go around waving the flag. These people claim to be patriotic because they wave the flag, and anything concerning the US must be good. These people are blinded by symbolism/image. They follow the flag, and don't even realize the principles of this country are being trampled on.

You then have people who do not understand what the US is really founded on, and can only see the US = bad/evil. Because of the actions of those who used the symbolism as a way of doing the bad things. So they are anti-US.

All the while, the people who actually stand up for the principles are then called anti-patriotic and other symbolic things. In the process, the principles are all but forgotten.

The same thing has happened with religion that has happened in the US. And from what I've seen from him, he is just on the anti-symbolism side. Instead of being someone who shows the truth in the philosophy, and exposes what they have done to the religion. As you always need an opposite in dualism, and by him taking the same images/symbolism and pushing them as methods of control, he is providing the other side.

I was interested in his book, and had planned on buying it. It says old world secrets, but it's not giving any secrets. Because the real secret is what I am showing.

And btw, the mother licks the puppies butt to get him to poop. So thanks for not wanting me to do that job.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You can try to tell people whatever you want but most of us here I am pretty sure know for a fact that these people and their families have been doing this for thousands of years and as for your comment on slaves, if you do not know that you are a slave then there isn’t any hope for you. Hell I brought you back here with just a few words just to see what is in your head but when it comes down to it nothing you say helps to change a thing, you offer no solution, it almost appears as you were paid to keep the rest of the world from finding out, badmedia.

It seems like every since media was mentioned several days back you people keep popping up like flies trying to say what I am saying is wrong and lets just say since I am covering just about every subject of man since the beginning of time known to man that I am wrong about everything as you say, what would be the odds???

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh and by the way over and over you mention how you were going to buy my book like I care, I am not Walmart, I am not trying to give you good customer service. Believe me if I could keep you from ever reading it I would...I would say you are a loss....and by the way you are in the wrong class, this is not philosophy it is history.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You can try to tell people whatever you want but most of us here I am pretty sure know for a fact that these people and their families have been doing this for thousands of years and as for your comment on slaves, if you do not know that you are a slave then there isn’t any hope for you. Hell I brought you back here with just a few words just to see what is in your head but when it comes down to it nothing you say helps to change a thing, you offer no solution, it almost appears as you were paid to keep the rest of the world from finding out, badmedia.

It seems like every since media was mentioned several days back you people keep popping up like flies trying to say what I am saying is wrong and lets just say since I am covering just about every subject of man since the beginning of time known to man that I am wrong about everything as you say, what would be the odds???

And you just keep on grouping me up with the PTB. Even going so far as accusing me of being paid. And I'm not even sure what you are talking about with the media. My entire name is based on the lies the media tells.

It's exactly what I'm talking about. You are stuck in dualism. You keep on assuming that because I disagree with you, that I must be on "their" side. When the truth of the matter is - they are wrong, and you are wrong. And you are both wrong because you focus on the symbolism and not the meaning that actually makes that symbolism.

Throughout history truth type movements, and freedom movements have risen up. And each and every time people worm their ways into these, and then use the symbolism to get people to do things that are against the principles they are founded on. Once inside, the PTB then hide behind that symbolism. As we see going on in politics etc.

So the obvious solution is to stop focusing on the images and specific people, and start understanding what is going on. Do you disagree with the teachings of Jesus? Do you think the philosophy is wrong? Or are you just taking the fact that people have done evil things using image of Jesus as a way of bashing it all?

The people you are claiming me to be from don't like me at all. I dislike the church very much. I view the catholic church as the first beast of revelations. They have done evil and nasty things using religion as a way of controlling people in the past. And still today it happens in churches and such all across the world.

For example, take a look at the death of Jesus. Christians run around with the cross, which is a symbol of the tool used to kill him. They celebrate his death. Why? Because they are told all they have to do is believe in his image, and that he died on the cross for their sins, and everything else is taken care of.

But that is a lie. That is worshiping image. It is to suggest that god couldn't just wash away our sins without sending his son to murdered. So he came to show men how to live and act amongst each other. And if you believe in him, then you believe in his teachings and following them. And he allowed the death to prove a point, to show that death was better than becoming the evil yourself. And for that reason he died on the cross for our sins. And when you come to understand the philosophy, then you come to understand why he was right.

You don't see these people using the words of Jesus as a way of promoting war and control. That is what they hide from people. They don't want you to understand, because then you would not go along with the wars and things that are going on today.

My problem with you has nothing to do with your attacks on "those" people. My problem with you is that you aren't actually understanding what "those" people are doing. You are expected to eventually do what you are doing, that is exactly what they want. As long as you(and others) present the side of being against the image/symbolism, they are able to point towards that as being the evil, rather than people seeing that it's the philosophy not being followed that is important.

But, just as it suits their purpose to call anyone who questions or disagrees with them as a blasphemer, it also suits your purpose to call anyone who questions or disagrees with you as a Jesus freak image worshiping christian. Or in your latest accusation, some paid agent of sorts.

Gotta keep that duality going eh?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Oh and by the way over and over you mention how you were going to buy my book like I care, I am not Walmart, I am not trying to give you good customer service. Believe me if I could keep you from ever reading it I would...I would say you are a loss....

Same tactics the people you say are bad use. If you aren't with us, then your against us. If you aren't in agreement with my view, then you are a loss. Because I dared to speak up, you hope I am deprived of the "goodness" you have given. I deserve to in your opinion - stay ignorant and reap the punishment of it.

I don't think you are a loss. The simple fact you see the evil that has been done is a sign you are on the right track. I was once in that same place. I just kept going. I'm sure you will too.

It's no different then when I talk to the normal christian and try to explain they are following the symbolism rather than the philosophy, and what the philosophy is truly about.

To sum it up - The people you are attacking are wrong. But you are also wrong. It's not a black and white world, proving 1 side wrong doesn't automatically make you right.

If you think I'm posting this stuff just for you because I am responding to you, then you've lost your mind. I am posting because it gives me an opportunity and an example of what happens when people focus on image.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are funny; I got to admit that, you are the one that keeps the duality going. Let me put it to you simply, you keep mentioning Jesus but why not Krishna, they were both put into place by the same organization. They represent a time span that has to do with the zodiac and disasters upon the earth, it is my guess you have no idea about this because you have never mentioned it… You think Jesus is a philosophy when you need to be studying your history…There is no duality if you were to understand that they have done this because then there is a third side the one you are not on… simply because you cant get off of the track.

You use the same tactics the people you say are bad use. If I am not with you, then I am against you. I am not against you, you have come here with very little knowledge of the subject but claim no one knows more than you. Wake up man I am just doing back to you what you are doing to me You just are not willing to admit it.

The only difference is I made you mad first you struck out at me first, in your philosophy of my actions you have already lost because everything I have done to you you have done to me first

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There is no images here, this book takes them all and sets them aside... The reason for the book was to get rid of the images but you do not get it..... No images.... book shows how symbols were used, symbols bad, no symbols, no images, book shows what is behind images,, book try help people understand about images... bad images good images all the same..no more images....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What if the only part of the book u should heed is genisis 16-17.... knowledge is evil.

Why is it children under 5 and ppl ready to die can see the spirits ... children under 5 ,it because they haven't learned anything but to eat when they r hungry ....Unfortunately the way the laws are we have to teach our children so they can cope with society.

The only way to get right with Ea is forget everything and let him guide you

Yes this world is in for a big spanking ,When the sh%t hits the fan forget everything and he will protect you

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have no problem with using Krishna. It's just another image, same as Jesus. As I said before, the fact that you can universally exchange the images is what proves the image isn't important. That is why the zeitgeist movie had the opposite effect on me. But I wasn't the one who was mentioning Jesus first, I only responded to what was said.

The images just change to meet the culture. Mainstream religion worships the image. The PTB use the different images in order to divide the people, and get them to fight. Which in the process is against the philosophy the religion is based on.

I didn't even get my knowledge from the bible. Don't even own a copy of the bible. I've just seen the knowledge I gained - which is not from a man or a book - repeated in the bible in the story of Jesus. So why Jesus and not Krishna? Because it's not a part of the culture. I don't worship "Jesus", I think he was right in what was said, and I understand the philosophy of it.

If Jesus were walking the earth today, Christians would kill him. What? You don't want us to bomb Iran? You won't make those dirty arabs pay? We can't charge interest on loans anymore? Are you nuts!!! etc.

The only time Jesus ever got violent was against the money changers. But yet the money changers are who's in charge today, creating all money as a loan. Jesus said judge not, yest you be judged. And yet christians today are all about judging people for social crimes and putting them in jail, or killing muslims because they are a different religion and must be evil nonbelievers.

They do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught. Which is again the problem I have with you. You act as though the entire thing is just about control, when the things Jesus said go against that very thing.

To group Jesus, or the philosophy of what Jesus taught in with that, is just dishonest.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There is no images here, this book takes them all and sets them aside... The reason for the book was to get rid of the images but you do not get it..... No images.... book shows how symbols were used, symbols bad, no symbols, no images, book shows what is behind images,, book try help people understand about images... bad images good images all the same..no more images....

Showing who is using the symbols to manipulate is not the same thing as showing what is behind the symbols. Because the philosophy and principles is what is behind them.

Showing that GWB is doing bad things by waving the flag is not the same thing as showing and explaining how the constitution and those principles actually work.

Showing that people have used the image of Jesus as a way of controlling and manipulating people is not the same thing as explaining and showing the philosophy of Jesus and how they violated it.

Getting people to understand the symbolism is great. I am a big fan of Michael Tsarion. I like how he shows the symbolism being used to manipulate people. But he doesn't throw the philosophy out the door with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join