It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Also what do you think about the 12th planet claim and the coincidence of the 12 signs of the zodiac?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi Brandon,

I wrote all that because the way you came across sounded like you thought the pentagram symbol was out and out evil, rather than something whose connotations had simply been twisted about rather alot.

As for the question of do I think we are meant to live with dark forces, my take on it is this:

Imagine that the evolutionary journey of mankind, say from the very beginning then fast forwards 50,000 years (a long way off yet )
Along this journey, man is constantly learning and evolving. There will be times along the journey when the energies man is faced with here on earth are darker than at other times, for example now....we are in an age where this terrible enslavement and manipulation and corruption has been gathering momentum for thousands of years.
But I can imagine that there are also times in the journey when the dominant energies man has to work with on earth are more in "the light". For example, I am sure there will be a time when man casts of the shackles he has worn for millenia and moves into a time when the world is more of a united brotherhood, a kind of Utopia even, albeit not one that is totally "perfect", it will still have its challenges.
I see the journey of man as a collective as similar to the journey of man as an individual. Take just one life time, the one we are in now. From birth th death we go through ups and downs, periods of darkeness and periods of happiness and spiritual wellbeing. Sometimes the pendulum swings in such a way as to cast a terrible black shadow over our lives....this is the state of the world right now....but energy always moves, it cannot remain static, and so the pendulum will move in another direction, eventually....

So yes, there are times along this journey when it is part of our learning as a collective to truly and deeply experience the "darkness". Only through knowing this, meeting it face to face, understanding it fully , can we realize where we are and become illuminated enough to begin moving away from it. Much growth and strength can come out of the ashes of pain and suffering...one only has to know what it is like to lose a loved one to death to understad how this is possible and appreciate the gifts that are given you alongside the trauma. The gift to become wiser, to stretch oneself in new ways, to gather fortitude through hurt, to build character and so on.

So, we are in a time when the momentum has gathered around the darker forces, and they are closing in. But just as the yin yang symbol suggests and the pentagram also alludes to, within the depth of darkness (yang) there is always a point of light (yin) and vice versa. These two opposing yet co-existing forces are necessary for growth of the individual soul and also the collective soul of man.

I have no doubt that sometime down the timeline, man's journey will see him arrive at a time when the momentum has gathered around the lighter forces, a time when man is freer than ever before and has rises above and beyond the enslavement of the previous epochs. He will rise from the ashes like the phoenix.

In Astrology there are 12 houses. The 8th house corresponds to the sign of Scorpio and is ruled by the lord of the underworld, Pluto. Pluto is known as the destroyer but also the creator. Pluto's energy is associated with death, destruction, control and misuse of power BUT is also associated with transformation, great awakening , raising of consciousness and liberation from oppression. So even Astrology reflects this basic principle.
Interesting, the infamous occult master Aleister Crowley had the pentagram pattern in his birth chart and it's apex point was in the 8th house in the sign of....Scorpio.

I don't yet know enough about the 12th planet hypothesis to comment Brandon so I'm not going to get into that. All i know is that the 12th house in Astrology is governed by the sign of Pisces and ruled by the planet Neptune, which interestingly is the higher octave planet of Venus. Neptune governs the subconscious, the dreamworld, the psychic faculties, religion, things hidden from view amonst other things while the 12 house is about secrets, the kind that undoes oneself or causes oneself much suffering as well as the more standard type of secrets....the 12 house hides things from conscious awareness.

We are leaving the Age of Pisces now and moving into Aquarius...this sign is governed by the planet Uranus, known in Astrology as "the great awakener". Uranus illuminates, often in shocking and tumultous ways. Uranus is also associated with technology and science amongst other things. In the Zodiac it is connected to the 11th house which relates to sociological affairs....rather an interesting correlation given the NWO agenda is gearing up for a radical change in the way society is structured and governed....

Also interesting is that Uranus (and so Aquarius) is essentially and fundamentally connected to the issue of FREEDOM....and so, it's existence or suppression.........

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I have been reading some Sitchin lately and I have found it to be very similar to Brandons work. The problem I am having with sitchin is that it is very hard to follow, he goes on naming these ancient dieties which seem to be taken directly out of translated texts without mapping out who some of these people were according to the Bible and other historical accounts.

All in all I think it's a good read, but it gets kind of confusing trying to remember who all these different children of Gods are and what role they play.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I have been going through the link you posted trying to get his take on the subject and I would have to agree with him on some of what he says but at the same time it appears he is more stuck on disproving Sitchen than trying to learn himself. For example he seems to be stuck in the world of god singular as “Elohim” and is not looking at the big picture.

There is no question by anyone including scholars that there were many gods, unless you are a Hebrew scholar with little education in other fields. Then you might want to keep insisting that “Elohim” means singular because it is the age of Aries and what our masters had already claimed in the text to be the age of one god and although he claims it means both, and says Sitchin claims it means many, the argument to me seems rather petty.

Then on the other hand he claims Sitchin says the “ME” or “Mu” or “Shem” is some kind of flying craft or rocket. I claim it to be more to do with knowledge as this scholar claims. It is important that you understand the interpretation that this scholar is trying to present because if you have read the book, you should have too ask yourself why have both of these people not only not mentioned the zodiac but at the same time mention things that seem to be referring to it.

It seems to me that most of these scholars are having trouble piecing a lot of what has happened to us together, simply because they are never taught in school about things like the zodiac. This latter leads them to thinking it has little importance in any of our ancient texts when they do their research, but because it was supposed to be hidden knowledge used against us to keep our masters in charge, it is by far the most important piece of history ever forbidden to us.

The problem I see is it appears to me that neither has much knowledge of the zodiac and I am pretty sure this has a lot to do with the “ME” or “shem” and even though I mention the “shem” in my book I do not claim it a space rocket, but use it to claim how they new we were going to be in trouble in the age of Aquarius because of the information the people who had knowledge of the “shem” left us. I would also like to add in case you are not familiar with Enlil and EA as they are the two main gods represented in the beginning of this book, their names written into clay is not disputed by scholars.

Since it is out in the open and I have mentioned it before with no response about the 12 planets or similar connections with the zodiac. Maybe nobody who has read the book has mentioned it for the same reason that the scholar doesn’t. But just for everyone’s information EA and Enlil were the force of good and evil and were represented as something to do with the sky in the age of the twins. You believe who ever you want Sitchen or the scholar but I myself think there is a hell of a lot more going on here than they both claim.

Keep in mind that the age of the twins is the age that Enlil claimed to be the one true god, all other ages after that only have one god to represent them and Enlil's son was lord of the zodiac calendar.

Also I would like to ask, I have heard many claims about the true date of Aquarius but what is your take on when it will truely be that age.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi Brandon,
yes, I agree with everything you are saying. I have heard of Ea, enlil, Enki and so on and realize elohim is a plural, etc. Haven't thorougly read through the site I directed you to, only skimmed it really. There are always 20 different things to research and only so much time when I have to work through my website to earn some money. I've been readings for years but there is always a never-ending book list and more stuff to contemplate. CAN'T WAIT to get your book, I'm v.interested in your take on the zodiac/astrology as even though I've worked with it for years, I never considered it was so relevant and it's secret knowledge suppressed for sinister reasons. It was the very thing that began my journey, learning Astrology !

As for the Age of Aquarius, like you I am kind of uncertain and to be honest did not before consider how pertinent it might be in light of all the dots you and others have joined. I've got some spare time later today so am going to look into it and sift through the contradictions and attempt to narrow it down with a bit more certainty.

I'd be happy to do your chart for you too, if you like - U2U me your time, date and place of birth and an email address to send it to , not sure if we can send attachments via the U2U? It will be a software report but I'll look over the chart patterns and see if anything stands out and give you my personal insights.

I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread as it's expanding my own understanding of things and I'm able to make other connections to the ancient pentagram symbol now, things are making more sense for me. If you are correct about the Venus connection to mankind then the pentagram is very likely a symbol of our home world......curious !

[edit on 11/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Brandon, have you ever seen the Georgia Guide Stones?

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have bee researching for the past 6 hrs Brandon and have sat here for about 40 minutes typing findings out only to have it all disappear !!!!!!
I'm going to write it all up in a document and copy and paste it , but I am so tired out now from all the brain work it may be a couple more days before I back up my claims in full. I am STUNNED by what I am learning - I have had a crash course in Astrotheology now and as I'm an Astrologer I have an understanding others may not , so this has helped alot in recognizing and interpreating the codes. It's astonishing, you are ABSOLUTLEY onto something HUGE and you must continue your work !!
Others have seen it to, but I'm guessing it hasn't all been pulled together so much before your book ?

Let me just briefly tell you what I have concluded :
1. We are right at the end of the Piscean Age but due to ages having an "orb of influence" we are feeling the effects of the Age of Aquarius strongly and have been for most of the 20th century.

2. The Age of Aquarius is the dawning of a new era, which ties in with idea of the kingdom of god ("controllers ??? goodies???") ushering in an age of global peace. The 1,000 years of peace talked of in the bible cannot happen until the second coming has occured. Before this 1,000 years of peace the 4th beast/4th reich/global world government plan is beginning to establish itself (RIGHT NOW)

3. In the bible christ is asked when to prepare for the next passover (passover = metaphor for the crossing into a new age /zodiac house). He tells them a man will meet them outside of the city who is carrying a pitcher of water and to follow that man into the house. So, He is telling them he will return when the age of pisces is coming to an end and the age of the water bearer arrives (aquarius). THIS WILL BE IN OUR LIFETIME AND VERY SOON.
Elsewhere in the bible christ tells people that all the signs of the end of days will come to pass "before this generation is over", ie before the age of PISCES is finished.

4. Various signs have to come to pass before the 2nd coming. Almost all have done so. One last sign appears to pertain to signs in the heavens (astrology-stars) linked to terrible water /sea disasters. Neptune is god of the Sea. planet Neptune returns to its own sign (Pisces) in early 2012 after 164 years of being in Aquarius. THEN AGAIN (it is meant to be confusing after all), Neptune God of Seas has been traversing Aquarius, the water bearer for 164 years ...perhaps it's change of sign in 2012 FULFILLS the prophecy..we have after all had all manner of storms, tsunamis and the like wreaking devastation

5. A passage in revelations chapter 19 gives further clues to the 2nd coming, the return of christ. This cannot happen til all the signs have been fulfilled, so it will not occur before feb 2012 . It will be a time after this when Venus and Mercury are in Saggitarius and when various other astrological stuff in that passage is in place and all the criteria for this prophecy occurs, wait for it.....on DECEMBER 21 2012.............!!!!!
This is what I have concluded from INDEPENDENT research that did nOT involve referencing Mayan lore

From all the clues laid out, we are just a few years away from the fulfillment of all of the 44 signs which must pass before the return. It is not until the return of Christ that the new age (Aqaurius) truly dawns, for it is through the fulfillment of the 2nd coming prophecy that the kingdom of God comes to earth in FULL SWING.

Note- am not sure who is really behind this 1,000 years of peace. ...the goodies or the baddies ?

This ties in very well with the Mayan prophecy , with 2012 being the year when one age comes to an end and the dawning of a new one can then begin.

OTHER CORRELATIONS.....

- 12 /12/2012 corresponds to the end of a cycle in Mayan lore
- 21st Dec 2012 is the date the new age begins in Mayan lore
- christ had 12 disciples
- there are 12 zodiac houses and 12 zodiac signs
-there is alot of talk of a 12th planet
- Neptune rules the 12th house in the zodiac wheel, the very last house. Remember that in Feb 2012 Neptune RETURNS to the Sign that the 12 house is ruled by....PISCES
- There are 12 AGES to the world's cycles...the age of Pisces, The Age of Aquarius, etc etc. The Age we are currently at the end of is Pisces which is the TWELFTH SIGN OF THE ZODIAC WHEEL...
- The cycle of PISCES and so the AGE of Pisces is therefore COMPLETED in Feb 2012. When this occurs the SUN will actually be in the sign of...AQUARIUS !!!! The opposite sign of Aquarius is LEO who is RULED BY THE SUN and the SUN is associated with KINGS , LEADERS , ROYAL FIGURES !!!
- the number 12 is very significant. Add the digits 1=2 = 3 and 3 is the number associated with father, son. holy spirit ....the whole Christian religion trinity thing
- and of course, the 144,000 thousand in the bible is 12x12

Everything will come to pass by the end of the Age of Pisces which is NOW...WE ARE IN THE VERY END DAYS according to the codes, signs and clues and Astrological references

Obviously something BIG would have to surround the 2nd coming , something so huge the whole world will stand to attention and shortly after PEACE reigns on earth (though of course, peace through control and enslavement)

That's it for now, I'm bushed !!!
I'll back up everything with links and a deeper explantation in a separate thread next week sometime

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I highly suggest you watch this documentary, it is split into 29 different parts on YouTube. You will need aboout 5-6 hours to complete it, but the information in this movie is prbably the best crash course you could ever imagine.

www.youtube.com...

Other interesting facts about 2012. The summer olympics will be in London, check out the 2012 Summer Olympics logo for an interesting play on numbers....ZION.

Also Queen Elizabeth II's jubilee is also in fact on December 21, 2012.

Also it has been reported that the Queen has been buying up land near Denver International Airport under an alias.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

cheers, I did find The ring of power a couple of weeks ago but have only watched a little of it so far. The Zietgeist film (1st one) is also on my list as apparantly goes into astrotheology alot. i'm already familar with alot of the nWO/Illuminati stuff but the rabbit hole seems to have no end...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You need to watch the part about Jesus Christ and Julius Caesar, This film makes Zietgeist seem amatuer. It's not that far in it's probably part 6 or somewhere around there. Plus the part about Queen Elizabeth will just blow your mind. But after you finish, alot of missing puzzle pieces will start to fall in place.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
there must be a way to get a e-book version..the book probably will never make it to my place...
but i understand organized religion may be fake but what about the entity of god...u know how peacefull u feel when ur in a church...when u pray to god?when he protects u?i know i know...but we all felt it...i cant understand how can this be evil...but religion as organized..i dunno

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

You could ask Brandon about that.

He is the author of the book.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
more research backs up the idea of religion -specifically christian- being the ingenius vehicle for satanic rulership of earth that is to be established after the 2nd coming.

***Maitreya is the new messiah....his name links to 666 in bible code....he has his own magazine , has done for years...magazine is affiliated with the UN and has a whole floor of offices at the UN HQ in NYC...the magazine promises he will speak live on tv in a day of declaration , linked up by tv networks around the world in simultaneous broadcasts while viewer will telapathically link to him (HAARP ? ). He prophecied in 1988 he'd appear after a world economic collapse that begins in Japan, a total stock market meltdown...IT ALL FITS

*** there are 66 books in the bible. Through some numerology proceedures and extra 6 turns this into 666

*** biblical prophecy suggests we have less than 20 yrs left for the 2nd coming prophecy to be fulfilled.....

I posted detailed explanations on another thread

Here

Feeling a tad freaked out at the idea of living in a new age which has been planned by and will be ruled over by satanic forces , ushered in by some occult bloke with magical powers . The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of Satan, it's all been twisted around.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I just wanted to let you know you are on the right track and all of the main gods in history all around the world are the same, they are simply known by different names because of the different languages. There is much to learn from these gods as they are the gods the one true god of the bible has forbidden because of his jealousy/ knowledge they held. Look anywhere where they have tried to keep information from us. I myself have had a busy day and have really just the time to read but I will get back to everyone. I am posting this not because it has any meaning, or any hidden information just that when I read the last words of your last post this song just jumped into my head, I have not heard it for years and I do not mean anything bad by it but I felt a little freaked out at first and the more I started to wake up the more I started having strange dreams.
uk.youtube.com...

The ankh or key of life is an astrology key it is a key that told the gods when great disasters where going to happen upon the earth, the forbidden gods and their symbols hold these clues. The one true god of the bible has used us to build safe houses so that their families will live through these disaster and they have done it before. There was another flood around 12,000 years ago, I think it was the result of a pole shift from what I can gather. I also believe now more than anything this has to do with the Milky Way. 12.21.12 has worked on trying to uncover some of these underground places they have been building, they are not for us.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

That is a trip, it is almost like they are leaving a message just in case they don’t make it or at the very least so they will know which direction used to be what. Then it has 12 languages like the 12 signs of the zodiac, it kind of makes me think they assigned them all since it states to assign a living language. That is one thing I did not mention is the fact that every age that they assigned a new god, they assigned a new language. Freekin tripppy man.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

This all seems like it is unfolding rapidly in fromt of my eyes. Remember those sites I had sent you to a while back and they ahd redirected you and I both to an FBI web site?

Well the links are back up now, like nothing ever happened. Wierd. Except this caught my eye, it was added to

www.americathebeautifulpark.com

Colorado Springs, CO: In a recent move to save money because of an ever shrinking budget, the Earth Stargate (found at a dig site near Giza in 1928) once housed in the top-secret U.S. military base known as the SGC (Stargate Command) underneath Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs has now been completely decommissioned and disassembled. Government officials have moved the device and placed it in a local Colorado Springs park not far from its original home, deep within the under-mountain complex.

The original Stargate configuration has been modified, with much of the decorative elements smoothed to reflect a flat surface. Now resembling a sculpture/fountain, the device once able to transport beings from one point to another between worlds and galaxies, is now only able to turn on an axis and dispense a curtain of water.

The official dedication of this new “sculpture/fountain” was held on Thursday, June 7th 2007 in America the Beautiful Park. It is unknown if this newly configured “Stargate” has retained any of its original transport capabilities.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Hi Brandon,
Never heard that song before but it sure is fitting.

I've a couple of queries, when you have time:

1. The Ankh. Can you point me in the directon of any good websites/books I should read to learn more ?

2. Although a flood is possible again at some stage, what about the 2nd coming and the reign of the kingdom of peace they are planning....not much point bringing that about if most of the world population is dead as in the last flood. Would the flood not come much later on, after the 1,000 of peace (brought in through deception and enlavement of course)? The safe houses they are buiding could be to withstand other disasters expected/planned, such as the occasional tsunami, terrible wars, any false flag alien invasion they may undertake using back engineered craft to start some war (not sure about this but am throwing it in the mix)

3. Have you thought about sending your book to a few important people, people who can get the info in your book out on their websites, radio stations and so on ? I have read enough here and in my own research now to see how your book is explosive and needs to reach as many as possible.

4. Have you read anything that would suggest the "good gods" will try to intervene and disrupt the plans that are nearing completion in a more obvious way. Or are you left with the belief it must all play out and run it's course and mankind will remain blind to the truth for the most part or dead?

5. Is there anything the god of the bible and his bloodline fears Brandon...any person, group, esoteric symbol/sigil, words/phrases and the like
I am blown away by what I am realizing and seeing.
If you need any help with anything astrological, please let me know and I'll see what I can find out/give a stab at interpreting. Funny how my journey began with teaching myself Astrology many years ago and is now coming full circle......

[edit on 12/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
sorry

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
oops again

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

There is something there it is just not what they say it is. There are beings that watch us that most of us can not see; these are the things that protect you, not the god of the bible. We, as in almost all of us slaves have been programmed by them to think that we must worship the one true god of the bible and his family. His name was purposely left out and once you start looking into this for yourself and start to realize the figure that later became Satan is the one who put the bible into place, you will not feel good in the church, once you start to realize they have killed off thousands of your family members with their wars and the forcing of them to worship Jesus, you wont look at church the same way.

You must remember most of the world who worships Jesus does so today because they threatened to kill the families’ babies in very cruel ways not to mention what they would do to them, if they did not worship Jesus. You must remember most of us wouldn’t be here today if our ancestors did not convert. Krishna is the alpha and omega he will come again and he died for us long before Jesus along with many other gods, why do you not feel bad about them? You feel good in the church because you feel you are doing good, but the truth is the god of the bible wanted you to be ignorant, not like the gods. Only his family is allowed the knowledge you are forbidden and it has been used against all of us to keep their families alive and us under control.

The people in your church are not going to find out the things you do if you look because there is no one to tell them, they keep and have kept most all of this out of the mainstream. Once you realize on your own how this religion got started and what the purpose of it was it will be hard for you to understand that not only can you prove what they are responsible for and how it came to be, but that you can not do anything about it because they (the people) will not even want to pay attention to you, you will understand the true meaning of brainwashed, you will not feel good in church, you will feel sick.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join