It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think this thread now needs a sub title: Warning, Thread May Contain Circular Logic and Reverse Psychology.

Badmedia, you are so hellbent on proving yourself its almost as if you are trying to hide something. It is a sign of a massively inflated ego. Just what exactly are you doing here? You claim to be a programmer and to have worked on Artificial Intelligence. So far the only signs of your programming are to make people believe what you do, not to let them discover the truth on there own. Just the fact you say you are involved in working on AI is such an elaborate claim that its yet another sign of a massively inflated ego. So far you seem to be nothing more than and extension of Morpheus from the Matrix, speaking in tongues of circular logic and generalities.

If you really wanna prove yourself, how about providing some information about what exactly you did with AI and the extent of your programming capabilities. We already know about Brandon, he actually has a book out with information that is logical and can be proven. Prove yourself so you can establish some credibility like Brandon has. If you can't do this I think its about time people on here started looking into you as an agent of disinformation. Elaborate claims require elaborate proof.

Here's another thing. If you worked on AI like you say and you are a programmer, you should definitely have plenty of money to have your own book published or to have a website that contains your wealth of knowledge.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I think this thread now needs a sub title: Warning, Thread May Contain Circular Logic and Reverse Psychology.

Badmedia, you are so hellbent on proving yourself its almost as if you are trying to hide something. It is a sign of a massively inflated ego. Just what exactly are you doing here? You claim to be a programmer and to have worked on Artificial Intelligence. So far the only signs of your programming are to make people believe what you do, not to let them discover the truth on there own. Just the fact you say you are involved in working on AI is such an elaborate claim that its yet another sign of a massively inflated ego. So far you seem to be nothing more than and extension of Morpheus from the Matrix, speaking in tongues of circular logic and generalities.

If you really wanna prove yourself, how about providing some information about what exactly you did with AI and the extent of your programming capabilities. We already know about Brandon, he actually has a book out with information that is logical and can be proven. Prove yourself so you can establish some credibility like Brandon has. If you can't do this I think its about time people on here started looking into you as an agent of disinformation. Elaborate claims require elaborate proof.

Here's another thing. If you worked on AI like you say and you are a programmer, you should definitely have plenty of money to have your own book published or to have a website that contains your wealth of knowledge.

I am talking in terms of philosophy/logic. Of course it is general. It's the entire point that it is general. Because when you apply the logic of the philosophy, you can do so among any number of specific images.

Philosophy and logic are the equations. While the images and material are merely the variables. You can change out those variables all day long, but it's still following the same equation. Or laws as physics likes to call them.

If you are focused on the images/material, then you aren't going to understand what I'm saying. And it is basically impossible for you to even see what I mean. But still I try.

When you were a kid and learned how to catch a baseball. Were you able to do it because you could repeat and do the physics the baseball was traveling at in order to insure you caught the ball? Or did you use the generalization of trying to anticipate where the ball would be and learn from practice?

Also, I worked on AI privately. It was a bit of a lifetime goal for me, until I realized that in the end, I would be creating nothing more than pattern matchings. That without consciousness there could be no free will. And without free will, there is no such thing as intelligence, only the repetition of the authority. I design custom business apps for a living.

I've already said I agree with him when it comes to religion being used to control people. I only disagree with him because he throws away the true meanings with it, which are the lessons of freedom, not manipulation and control.

And sorry, won't be jumping through your hoops today to "prove myself". But I do find it funny that you consider someone writing a book as a means of credibility, while at the same time showing that anyone can write a book that says anything. I guess it is to be expected among people who actually care more about if Jesus is real or true and proof of that, rather than trying to understand the philosophy involved and seeing if it is true/real.

But you certainly do make it clear you accept authority as truth instead of truth as authority by expecting me to prove "myself/my image", rather than to try and explain and debate the philosophies involved here.

Notice this thread has turned from discussion, to accusations about me. From crazy, to egotistical and dis-info agent. Can't debate me on the points, gotta attack my character huh? Status quo much?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by The Stand
reply to post by badmedia

You know it kinda sounds like you got no clue and want me to answer this question.

Would you please give me 100% of your thought to this answer.

I already told you the answer included the need for multiple lives at once and death. I gave you the problem, I even gave you the solution. The only thing I didn't give you was the why.

I asked you before - do you think the knowledge I have gained is not available to you? I also told you that the knowledge I gained was not just given to me, nor did it come from a book. It came from me pondering questions.

You know in the bible where it says - seek and you will find? How do you think you seek? Is it not from asking questions? And you don't need the bible to tell you that either - unlike how some may claim.

I don't think knowledge is based on what you know. I think it is based on the questions you ask. Because the questions you ask are based on not only the knowledge you have, but also on the ability to see the next step. If you view knowledge as a circle, it grows with knowledge. While the circle itself gets bigger, the amount of unknown around that circle also gets larger. At which point, the only way to expand that knowledge is to ask the questions.

So those were the questions I was faced with on this particular topic. And by asking those questions, I also pondered possible solutions.

I will give you my answer. But not so easily. I have a saying - If you will eat it, it will be feed to you. You are asking me to feed you, but you what you should be asking me is - how do I feed myself.
I am sorry about posting publicly but I thought I had read somewhere that you had to have a certain amount of points to send u2u.

I myself am only here because things are being presented to me in a way that I can understand and I would like to help.

You see in plain terms I have trouble understanding things, it is my disorder.

Although I have read Brandon’s book several times it was not because I did not understand, it was because something was there that kept enlightening me, like I was being opened up to a unseen world that I had not thought of before.

Maybe you already know all about it and then I would not buy it if I was you, it did not appear to me that Brandon was worried about it as you kept stating in your first claims, it only seemed like he was trying to explain it to you for free.

It seemed to me like after you noticed he did not care you started pointing your finger somewhere else.

You did the same kind of thing to me when my question was why and you told me you gave me the problem then the solution, you just did not give me the why.

You gave me a problem not a solution; I do not have time to play games people are dying.

You need to wake up and realize that the people who started Christianity are the main reason for this problem and the root goes deeper than that.

No!NO!nO!no! I am not a liar and I am not being dishonest.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
I am sorry about posting publicly but I thought I had read somewhere that you had to have a certain amount of points to send u2u.

Don't be, It doesn't bother me.

I myself am only here because things are being presented to me in a way that I can understand and I would like to help. You see in plain terms I have trouble understanding things, it is my disorder.

Although I have read Brandon’s book several times it was not because I did not understand, it was because something was there that kept enlightening me, like I was being opened up to a unseen world that I had not thought of before.

Maybe you already know all about it and then I would not buy it if I was you, it did not appear to me that Brandon was worried about it as you kept stating in your first claims, it only seemed like he was trying to explain it to you for free.

It's not that I know all about it. But I gotta say, in the 1 hand he is telling me all these things that happened, and at the same time saying it's all written by the people who control everything. I do study up on these topics a good bit. I even have another PC hooked up to my TV, so that I can watch long lectures on the TV while I'm working. I pretty much watch and study up on everything I can find on the topic. Thus far nothing he has said has been news to me when he asks if I knew about something.

You did the same kind of thing to me when my question was why and you told me you gave me the problem then the solution, you just did not give me the why.

You gave me a problem not a solution; I do not have time to play games people are dying.

I seen a quote in someones signature earlier that was so good about this. I couldn't have said it better myself. Credit goes to Epsillion70.

"A true Teacher is not the one with the most Students, but is the one that creates the most Teachers."
A true Teacher teaches one "how to" think and not "what to" think.
The one true Teacher is only ever found within the one true right-minded Self.

If I told you the why, then I would be teaching you what to think. As you said, you do not have time to play games. Well if you take what I said as truth, and just thought what I or someone told you to think, then I'm sorry but it is just a matter of time before some smooth talker comes along and tells you something else to think. But if you can think for yourself, then no smooth talker is going to come and tell you what to think, you won't need them to feed you so to speak.

I will give you the why that I think. But try it for yourself. All you have to do is think about the basic questions I gave you. Just think about it to yourself. If you ask those questions, you will get the why for yourself. Because you will then be seeking. Just have faith in yourself. You've been told lies all your life, if you don't understand what they are telling you, then it's probably lies, or you are not getting all the information that goes with it.

You need to wake up and realize that the people who started Christianity are the main reason for this problem and the root goes deeper than that.

No!NO!nO!no! I am not a liar and I am not being dishonest.

I see Jesus as the truth. I do not see him as image and such. I am not a follower of the church, I dislike organized religion very much. I know the evil that is. It is my belief that the church and the power hungry people have manipulated and used image/materialism as a way of hiding the truth in the bible. Which is the reason me and brandon are not seeing eye to eye. As he seems to only see the image part(the manipulation), and paints the entire thing as bad. If the jesus stuff were the system of control, then why aren't the principles of that control kept? Why is the system of control exactly the opposite of them? For example, Jesus says love thy neighbor, we judge or neighbor over social crimes. Jesus says judge not, we have the biggest prison system in the world. And on and on it goes.

The jesus stuff was never thrown on me. My parents never forced or went to church. I was allowed to make up my own mind. I only in the past year or so picked up on most of this stuff. It just got to the point where I couldn't trust anything, and it sent me seeking for truth. I found it seperate of the bible, but I can see where Jesus was saying the things I learned. Not in the exact same words, but in the same meanings/understandings.

I recently posted a good bit of the things I've learned in another topic. If I were to ever make a thread, it would be very much along the lines of what I posted there. It may also explain what I mean when I say I think jesus is the truth and such.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for the links, at least you got a sense of humor!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

The letters you are asking about are part of hidden ciphers throughout the book. There are a total of 4 different ones on the front and back cover which are easy to solve if you know which cipher was used. I will only tell you this because I do not want to ruin these ciphers for anyone else but the way to solve them is mentioned in the book in the cipher section even though it is not mentioned that these are there.

I will add I would not be mad if other people have solved them and tell you, I just would not want someone to tell me because I would want to try and find them for myself. The only reason they are actually hidden in this book is just to give an example of how there can be a lot more written than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would like to reword how this all started because maybe this will be an easier explanation. When I almost died I saw what I believed to be at the time god…He told me without speaking, only with his eyes that he was going to let me live but I should know that there is not supposed to be any money and I should help other people and what I would do could lead to my death, this was around 7 years ago. I kept trying to tell people what had happened to me but it did not make any sense to them and they basically thought I was crazy.

When it all came down to it I had to ask myself why would god tell me that there is not supposed to be any money and that I should help other people. What was it I was not seeing and how the hell am I supposed to help them now that everybody thinks I am a fruit loop. After about a year of this with almost no friends left and money almost never being in my hands, I had plenty of time to spend alone because people quit coming around, I think for the most part simply because I had nothing to offer. One day when I was looking at a dollar it hit me, why does this dollar say in god we trust if god does not want there to be money? I noticed “in god we trust” had 12 letters over the word one.

It seemed like it had a lot to do with the twelve apostles and god. So to make a long story short I started tracing these things back in time. Money was the easiest to start tracing it had mason symbols all over it and I think everyone here knows the connections there. After that it just unfolded like the material from the Roswell incident.
The masons are an organization that most of us think of as building the pyramids, but they were more than that, they were carpenters (Jesus), they were glass blowers, metal workers, they were/are all forms of trade…

Now you may think this has little effect on you but it is why your life is the was it is today. This is a brotherhood, when you have a job that needs done, you give the job to someone who can help you later, you scratch my back I will scratch yours. The simplest way to explain that would be like marriage only with lots of people involved. You don’t go having sex with other people if you are truly married or you’re out… this is how this works…

Over time this led to all major corporations being run by the descendants of these masons. You may think you can just start up a company and you are going to be rich but believe me if you don’t have somebody scratching your back you are not going to get the big jobs, you are never going to be the top of your field. This is why almost all of the top corporations have Masonic symbols in their logos.

Now this is the part that gets interesting, when you trace these back it becomes like the branches of a tree. You see where the age of metal working begins; you see where the glassblowing began and so on and so on. But there are three things that are by far the oldest and date back to around the same time.

The manufacturing of weapons, this is one of the ways they maintained what they had and were trying to accomplish, by having the best weapons they could maintain the control of their territory, the branch that is now in charge of these weapons is what we call Washington D.C.

To make it easy for people to buy the trades that these masons were producing they invented money, one of the first forms was sea shells and today this branch is the inner city of London. With this system of money people would do what they were told to do so they could get the treats or trades that they wanted/needed, they would obey, just like the dog does for his/her treat.

They hand down these records from generation to generation of what they were doing and the territory they planned on taking over which was the entire world. The first part of this book is missing but pieces of it have been found in Iraq, the rest we can piece together by using the bible. It was a plan of war, it was never predicted that Jesus would come, he represents a marker to keep track of their slaves. 666 is the number of Jesus Christ it is the number of the sun. It is the mark of the beast, sacred geometry, forbidden Christian Math. When you say you are a Christian you have accepted this mark, you are their property.

The age of revelation is Aquarius, in it states Revelation 3:12 "I will write upon him My New Name" This is how this system works god will have a new name and the people who claim to worship Jesus will be marked with their own words stating they do not belong to this organization. (Jesus is the age of the Fish)

Rome will fall, not because the bible predicted it but because these people wrote the bible and they need to assign their new god in order to keep track of their slaves, the bible is part of a plan of total global domination, if you worship any of these gods that they put into place you openly admit that you are their property.

It is protected at the bottom by the good deeds of the unsuspecting members, the same way that the masons are. At the bottom they have no idea, they run their charities and do their good deeds never knowing who is really at the top.

This happened to the Jews because the part of the story of Jesus had not been written in yet. They were the slaves of the previous age. When the new god was appointed they did not want to accept this. They have been killed off to stabilize the economy every since. (They were the age of Aries the ram) They were left behind just as the Christians will be.

If you do not know about the zodiac due to the evil claimed by the leaders of the Christian faith it is the most accurate calendar ever invented and these ages match up almost to a T with archeologist dating to our modern calendar, put into place by the leaders of the church so that you would never find out about what I am telling you.

Before the Jews it was the age of the bull and in the bible Moses commands a great slaughter to stop the old age of the bull and bring in the new age of Aries, the age of the new god, the age of the Jews. And they helped to take over a section of the world just like the Christians have done in their age. The more people they convert the more territory and wealth they own.

Exodus 32:27 “get your swords and go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other and kill even your brothers, friends, and neighbors.”

32:35 “and the lord sent a great plague upon the people because they had worshipped Aaron’s calf.”

We know this happened in the time of the age change because of our modern calendars and archeological finds.

None of these people who worshipped the god of that age new how this worked until they got to the end of the age. Until then they did what they were told in the name of the god of that age. Only the descendants of this organization know how to read this book because it was given to us only as a means of control to mark the slaves and their territory as the ages progress.

Iraq is where the oldest stories in the bible came from and the names of the gods responsible for that time. (Gods, many) The god who claimed ownership over all of us and put the bible in place was named Enlil, his first son was named sin, he was the lord of the Zodiac calendar. www.answers.com...

The gods in the beginning of the bible were purposely left out and the names of the people involved in the stories were purposely changed to try and prevent you from finding out whom these people really are and where they come from. Only they were supposed to know the real reason for the bible, oil is far from the main secret behind the war in Iraq.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I know how difficult this would be to grasp at first but once you realize this has actually happened you will start to see that these links may not be what they say they are, but they actually at the same time could be, it is what they did to the Jews and the same people are still in charge. www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.youtube.com...

Thank you OP's

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If you want some kind of visual proof of what I am saying all you have to do is look at the territories they left behind as they crossbred with the black headed people of the bible.

6,000 years ago in the age of the Bull was India and these people have the same features as the people in the age of the ram just a little darker skin color, not to mention they have some of the oldest written records on earth. This was just after the great flood and the god was Shiva the destroyer. en.wikipedia.org...

4,000 years ago began the age of the Ram or Aries, the age of the Jews and these people have a little less dark skin color than the people of India but the same features, their god was Jehovah.

2,000 years ago in the age of the fish as they moved into Rome they still had the same features but a less dark skin color attached to the new god we call Jesus and as I said before the bible claims there will be a new name for the new god in the age of Aquarius, the age of Revelation.

It is important to note that you should research the gods of India because they seem to have a pattern of destruction upon the earth that fits in between the cross of the zodiac and the 6,000 year time span. This is the biggest reason why they use us as slaves, so their families will live and ours will die.

The first god of India is the creator and then the savior and then the god responsible for destruction. In the bible after the age of the flood and the god of destruction was the age of new life, the creator god, the age of the Ram. Then it moved into the age of the savior, the age of Jesus, the fish, he is the omega the last god before the god of destruction. He is equivalent to the darker colored god of the past in India known as Krishna en.wikipedia.org... www.religioustolerance.org... Keep in mind although we know Krishna was worshipped long before Jesus, some date his worship to as far back as before the great flood.

It is important to note as well that the cross in the zodiac was originally tilted one age to the right so that the bottom of the cross representing Jesus is in between the virgin and the lion as represented by the sphinx of Egypt and the top of the cross is in between the age of the fish and the age of the water bearer.

It is also important that you know that the ancient cross or ankh en.wikipedia.org... was the original key of life and was the knowledge the gods held about our future. It went inside the Zodiac and the top of the ankh is what we know of today as the omega symbol. (Jesus Christ, I am the alpha and omega)

This is what they hid from us, this is why they used us, so that we would build them the safe houses they needed to survive, so that their families’ will live and our families will die.

Just in case you did not understand I will reword this as simple as I can. The top of the ankh, the omega symbol, one of the symbols of Jesus goes in between the fish and the water bearer, the water bearer is the age of revelation in the bible, we have been killed off in the past and reprogrammed to be 100% screwed…………….

Why would they do this to us you may wonder? Because the god that wrote the bible is what we think of today as the devil and he pulled the greatest trick ever revealed in our history, he even wore the horns on his head. www.pantheon.org...

He fooled us by claiming he was lord over all other gods, he was lord of the sky and he wrote this into the bible as the one true god. His symbols were birds, the eagle, the falcon, have you seen these anywhere before?

If you want to look at it in human terms he really just did what he had to do to make sure his family had eternal life, it was us or them.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Ok, I notice you talk about Jesus having a new name. And that is how they can tell who the slaves are. And this is exactly what I am talking about with those who worship image(the false idol). It's also most likely what Moses and the taurus bull is about as well. The people were worshiping image.

Look at Matthew 7

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Look very carefully, what does he say? Those who do things in his NAME are not the ones that know Jesus. It is specifically - I know you not. It says that he that DOETH(follows the path) are the ones who know him.

Now as you can easily point out, the religion and churches that operate in his name are the people who are enslaved. Because they do not see the truth.

So when you keep asking what the name will be next, I don't know. But you can bet that the ones who worship and follow that name will continue to be slaves, while those who follow the philosophy and understanding, and doeth the work of truth will be the ones who are not decieved.

See what I mean?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I know what you mean but it seems to me that there are very few people who really know what the truth is.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am adding this to help you better understand what they are doing right now with the $700 billion dollar bailout. This does not help us at all; it is part of a plan to bring the American people down even further. What they are doing is taking this money from the American people and giving it to their brothers, the companies I explained about a few posts before.

How this works is they take more from us and give it to them so that when they cut production levels and lay people off they have already been paid for their losses. This same type of thing was done to cause the Great depression only before they were done with it on may 1 1933, they removed the gold standard at the threat of 10 years in prison and American citizens were demanded to turn over to the federal reserve banks all gold coins, gold bullion, and gold certificates. This was then unknowingly handed over to a foreign country that then changed the marks on the bills stating they could be redeemed with gold to just legal tender, meaning it isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

The same pattern is emerging today as they are purposely collapsing these banks and buying them out along with taking over large amounts of American soil. Last time they cut the money supply, the difference is this time to pull it off all they needed was a reason to have to spend every dime and more they could get their hands on giving it to members of their organization which in turn takes it out of circulation. That is why Bush approves of so much spending it is done as a piece of what many people are doing to make this happen all over again because the more of us that are starving, the more of us that will agree to do whatever they want us to do. news.xinhuanet.com...

Keep in mind both McCain and Obama are part of this same organization and the last time they did this they started World War II.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
edit to add I think your doing a great job, dont let them get you.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks seek4 truth, I thought this was kind of coincidental because of the last post I posted but according to this link Roosevelt, the Depression-era Democratic president, is a distant cousin of Palin.
www.expressindia.com...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am posting this because I really do not think I should have used the word coincidental on my last post. In case you are not up to date about Roosevelt, he was a 33rd degree mason and was responsible for our participation in WWII. Just in case you think I am saying yes he was President when it started, I will make this clear, he was part of a plan to purposely provoke them into firing the first shot so that they could use the American people to establish more central banks, owned by them, just like they did in Iraq after they demolished the Twin Towers.

This does not take some great education to know how are economy works all you really need to know is certain families print our money and they want to be able to do it for the entire world because this system is set up to fail. Once these banks are established they purposely force them to borrow putting up property and goods until the entire country is owned by them. A good example of this was when they blew up the twin towers; it led to us being further in debt to them. They secretly own most of the world; they produce many foreign currencies, meaning they do not just print American money. At the present time many many places we go in the world, the money you use in that country will be printed by them.

To make this even easier to understand, at the present time almost every country involved in any of the world wars either before or after uses their system of money. Their most succesful way to get countries to except their system of money is to destroy the country and then agree to rebuild it only if they agree to accept their system of money.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I would like to also make sure that people understand a little more about the truth in Iraq, Osama was a banker, do a Google search stating “osama banking system” and let me know what you find. He did not use their system of money, he used a system that they could not control. Before the Bombing of the twin towers there was no such group as Al Qaeda. After Iraq was bombed into oblivion killing thousands and thousands of little kids some of the people over there had nothing left to live for and did not want to see this happen to any more people, just as we would do if someone did this to our children. When they have a shortage of attacks they stage them for us to see on TV.

Just for your amusement if nothing else Google “osama banking system”

I just tried this well ago and it is working for me now but it was stating "error forbidden".

Keep in mind anyone who tries to use this system now is considered a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What a fascinating thread, I have read the entire thing and will be buying the book. You are obviously a man on a mission and seem to have connected an awful lot of the dots. Every time I come here on ATS it's like falling deeper into the rabbit hole. If I didn't have to earn money I'd spent all my days researching as these red pills sure are addictive.

Have you thought about trying to get some air time on a couple of radio stations ? It would be a great way to drum up some attention for your work.

What's your take on Lucifer in the Bible, does he correlate with the "good " god in your eyes ? Lucifer was the one responsible for allowing us the chance to become "as gods", knowing "good and evil", something the creator god of the bible did not want as to be as gods was to be free. Lucifer to my mind did humankind a tremendous service, for what point is there to some very long physical life on a peaceful world that is a false peace and unity as is maintained via control and suppression of free will? His name means bringer of light and he is linked to the morning star (Venus).

Talking of stars and Venus, the dark forces frequently use the 5 pointed star (pentagram) symbol , the pentagon itself is in this shape...an interesting choice given in Astrology the planet Venus regularly plots the course of the pentagram shape in its movements. The meaning of this symbol has been perverted over the centuries so that most people consider it some dark occult symbol when its meaning is anything but sinister. I have this symbol on my birth chart (I am an Astrologer) and I've found it in a few other charts, with everyone so far who has it having ties to a spiritual/mystical/esoteric/psychic path....the symbol for Venus is a portal to higher consciousness , with many "mystical" practices or "paranormal" abilities being doorways to explore these realms...eg Astrology, Tarot, Mediumship, remote viewing....and isn't it a funny coincidence how so many religions come down like a tonne of bricks on people who have these skills when really they are a natural gift.

The dark forces know full well that there are various gateways to knowledge through practices like these and others but religion discourages these pathways. I'm only mentioning all this because of your thinking that our creator gods came from Venus originally and the pentagram IS directly associated with the movements of planet Venus as that is the pattern it creates in the sky as it moves around. It's also perhaps significant to know that the pentagram is about man being "as" god, rather than man being "beneath" or "separate to" god in some subservient respect.

In Astrology, the aspects lines that make up the pentagram shape correspond to the number 5, as each aspect line straddles 5 signs of the zodiac. The number 5 is also connected to the aspect pattern known as a YOD. This hebrew word is connected to the HERMIT card of the Tarot deck. The Hermit is the character who walks the lonely path of seeking truth and knowledge. There is a direct correlation between Venus , the pentagram symbol and the concept of seeking truth, knowing good AND evil....the pentagram is reversible of course so when its apex is pointing downwards there is the corruption of truth and the experience of "evil". It is a symbol of debasement and slavery and bondage and ties in with THE DEVIL card of the Tarot.

It is funny then how the powers that be deliberately use the pentagram symbol in its upright position when it knows full well it operates in accordance with its reverse concept. They do like to twist everything around.

As for Jesus , well I have been skim reading through the debate between you and Bad Media and although I see where he is coming from, it is my personal view that it is PERFECT tactic for the darker powers to use beauty and truth as part of their plan for enslavement. A discerning mind will fully realize Jesus's philosophy was sound, it's merely the religion and worship of him that is the issue, so I'd say to him "relax......".

I would also add that there is PLENTY of research now to back up the notion that Jesus was just a man, not some paranormal "god". He appears to have been born out of wedlock (unmarried women of the time were known as "virgins"), raised by the mystical Essene priests and trained in advanced occult (the world occult is also misunderstood) practices . "Jesus The Man" by Barbara Thiering is an excellent piece of research to learn more about the real Jesus. It's just too much to go into here.

All this said and done, one could perhaps ponder the universe and ask yourself does IT really have a notion of "good" versus "evil" ? Have these concepts not simply become personalized by man, are they not merely ideas for us to cling to when really true freedom only exists when we appreciate there is no specific "rights" or "wrongs" there is simply only "what is" . That "all the world's a stage, all the men and women merely players" as Shakespeare put it. Sure, it's terrible what's going on down here but it's not exacly an un-natural thing that's taking place, it is a direct reflection of the energy within the universe itself. The so called opposing forces in the known universe co-exist in a beautifully harmonious way- there is an overall balance and harmony in the known universe through these opposing forces . There is obviously an imbalance of energy here on Earth though in favour of the darker forces. These must be fully experienced then fully understood before man can evolve and transcend this but I fear enslavement of a deeper nature will first be inevitable in order to truly learn and grow as a collective species. Do we not usually learn mainly through the MISTAKES we make, our RESTOSPECTIVE awareness....?

Relatively few are realistically ready to embrace their own power, take responsibility for their own lives and claim their own divinity. The masses still need something to worship and distract them , whether this be money, religion, attachment to the physical world and so on. Personally, the only thing I am in awe of and reverent of is the natural universe, of which I am a child. Who decided to personalize the force that holds this universe together - man , hmmm. But that's another subject.....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thank you cosmicpixie, your claim about work is part of what they had in mind, part of their plan to make sure we never find out and remain their slaves, the more the economy collapses the more we have to work and the more the chance we will do whatever they tell us to do.

As for the air time, no I have not and I am not sure if I will in the future although I am sure you are right about the attention. I have always been kind of a hermit and actually I hate to say it but I prefer not talking to people if at all possible, that is why I kind of like this site because I can choose when I want to speak, and for that matter mostly just this thread because it seems the people on it kind of help protect me you might say. When ever I have tried to speak in other places I usually don’t get anywhere because I spend most of the time talking to people who want to tell me about Jesus and what a horrible person I am with most acting like I have never even heard of the guy.

I have a lot of thoughts about Lucifer and have not been able to decipher this cipher completely as it was put into the bible as a code of some sort, O Lu-cifer, O is the symbol for cipher. But no I do not think he correlates with the good god because he is part of the secret worship of Venus and their plan to leave the meek to inherit the earth/die on earth when it is all used up and they move to the next planet, just as they did before. There are many claims by many high up people saying Lucifer will be the new name for Jesus, which is very possible since their families wrote the bible.

The name Jesus itself is a cipher for Venus star, which also mimics Lucifer in the bible. When they give the name Lucifer as the new god, just think of all the pesky little slaves that will kill each other as they go back and forth slaughtering even their own brothers and sisters, fighting for their belief in Jesus, creating a heaven on earth for them for about a thousand years as most of the people will be out of their way/they will be dead. As for the beginning of the bible the snake is EA, it has nothing to do with Lucifer which was a fallen Babylonian king.

As for astrology and the symbols, the Christian faith leaders have purposely put forth great effort to stop us from learning about these things including the smashing in of our infants’ skulls and placing them into boiling water to prove their point that they would not put up with it. And as for the gifts, only they are supposed to practice and use these things against us.

They hide the pentagram in money and many things including the giant pentagram that is the Washington D.C. ground layout. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... thestarryeye.typepad.com... Where that evil star is pointing at is the white house.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hi Brandon,

I can completely empathize with the Hermit mentality, I'm very similar myself !

I wanted to ask you what sources you used for your interpretation of the ancient Sumerian tablets - did you go to an academic translation source or did you rely mostly on Zecharia Sitchin's take ? Just curious because Sitchin embellished alot of what the tablets spoke of and he has no qualifications as a scholar of ancient texts. There is a website put together by an authentic scholar of ancient writings and he clearly outlines the many mistakes Sitchin made, and refuses to answer for. I would strongly advise anyone who believes every word Sitchin wrote to delve into things a little more deeply and get the wider view :

Sitchin's Errors

On the subject of the Pentagram, I am a little uncertain as to why you call it an evil symbol ? Yes, it has been adopted and used in various religions and occult practices which gives it a rather shady reputation, but it is actually related to the principles of cosmic/divine protection, the seeking of truth and knowledge, beauty and wisdom. If you believe our creators hailed from Venus, then this symbol is the sigil for mankind's ancestral world.
On that world, as you have put forth, were a race of beings who much like humankind were a mix of "good" and "evil". Similarly, the pentagram has both "light" and "dark" connotations - being a symbol of knowledge, we all know how knoweldge/truth has been distorted by the a faction of the very race of beings who were responsible for creating us in the first place.

Many of the gods did not want us to be equal to them - this is why were have been enslaved and in bondage (pentagram reversed) and the truth (pentagram upright) suppressed and distorted. Those that seek to enslave us guard the truth (Pentagram upright) because for it to be revealed to us, we would be "as gods". We would be equal to them, the power balance restored.

The pentagram is a pure symbol, representing the the dual forces of so called "good " and "evil". It's power and energy can be harnessed for either , depending on the intent behind the person using it. It is no coincidence that it is used in many benign occult practices, by people who seek to open the gateways to higher truths and who wish to work with and develop their paranormal or psychic skills....which are our birthright, yet something many of the gods have not wanted us to have access to. It is the symbol of MAN and represents man's own divinity/power. The Pentagram is about man claiming his equality to the divine, the realization that he IS as god, not separate from it, not subservient to some invisible force that is to be worshipped or feared or revered. It is a symbol of man's own power. It represents the perfect integration of the 5 natural elements within man's own nature - earth, air, fire, water and ether. There is nothing sinister about this, it is a pure force. Every element can be used for constructive or destructive purposes - fire can burn but also provides heat, water sustains all life but can just as easily destroy it, ether can raise us to new heights of cosmic awareness or drag us down into spiritual confusion and distorted cosmic truths. Similarly, man gives birth to new life but is perfectly capable of killing its own kind.

Like it or no, the evil ones of the world - call them whatever you want, let's call them the Illuminati for example, HAVE claimed their own power and divinity. They are illuminated (pentagram upright) because they know the truth of who were are and where we came from and so forth... They have simply harnessed the darker side of this power. The pentagram is NOT evil or to be feared in any way, it is just misunderstood !!! Of course the masters of our ensalvement use it, because it is the symbol of truths and illumination - why do you think they are called "the illuminati". Because they KNOW the answers, they KNOW what most people don't. They don't WANT us to have the awareness the pentagram represents for to possess it would render them powerless !!!

The pentagram basically reflects the principle of dualism . As dualism is that principle which reflects the energies that hold the known universe together, so is dualism representative of the opposing forces in the species of our creators, in the watchers and in mankind . Both so called "good" and "bad" come from the same source. The creator/destroyer principle are two sides of the same coin. As we evolve in spiral like fashion through a series of evolutionary lessons based around the dualistic forces in the universe, consciousness is raised. Eventually, when the illumination is complete, we are fully united with the source. We are at one with the universe , the creative , life-giving energy that binds everything together. Some personalize this force and call it "God", I prefer to call it "the cosmic heart" or similar. Everything we can see and touch and feel is a part of this force, even the so called "evil" ones. There is nothing to be learnt unless we experience the extremes , good as well as evil.

In the big scheme of things, if, as I believe, consciousness continues after physical death, then everything going on down here is rather like a big movie. Similar movies are probably playing themselves out in myriad other places, myriad other universes, multiverses and what have you.
Yes, it is all very real and all very terrible and all very painful while we are actually in the thick of it, but it is a necessary path for us to be walking on as an individual soul and collective species. It's just one step on a long long road. Maybe in 2,000 years we will have some wonderful utopia devoid of control, enslavement and corruption. Man may outgrow Earth and move somewhere else within the stars, to learn new lessons, to go through further trials along the journey.

[edit on 10/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Thanks again and a lot well said, I would agree on most of your statements.

As for the interpretations, I have not looked at the link you posted yet but I used many people’s interpretations and to tell you the truth the word scholar tends to make me think they got their information from school and when that is the case I have been finding out more than not that since they decide what we are taught in school, they are usually not taut everything they need to know to make a good decision.

I have seen many many things that scholars do not ever mention which in turn would change our history books. Our masters know this and let us remain ignorant. You can not graduate from school unless you accept their ignorance as truth. You can not be a teacher unless you will only teach their lies as truth. This brings me back to the point of the book, to get people to understand that only they/the people can find the truth because it has been purposely covered up with the teachings of lies.

As for the term evil, I used the term evil because you used the term dark forces.

I do have a question about the last part though, are you trying to say that we must live with dark forces/evil?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join