It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Brandon, I hate to interrupt this dialog between you and cosmicpixie, but I have one burning question that has been on my mind for weeks and will not go away.

The dead are supposed to rise again. What is the significance of this? Why are they going to rise? Is this a literal statement, as in everyone who has died is going to be alive again?

Thanks in advance.

Sleuth

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

It's nice to have someone else pop in !
I know you directed this question at Brandon but my 2 cents is that the idea is a metaphor for spiritual awakening....ie the world witnesses the return of it's "saviour", sees he is "real" and are blown away and "believe".
The Maitreya seems to be the likliest candidate for the returning messiah, he's just waiting for the stock exchange to collapse after predicting all manner of previous world events. He can apparantly perform miracles, heal the sick and dying and intends to usher in the new age . His magazine is associated with the UN, who he supports

The Maitreya

The world will think biblical prophecy has come true, even those who never previously believed. They will be "resurrected".

Still, the NWO can hardly expect the whole planet to believe, which might explain how the rapture would occur ...for every person who believes (is carried away) there is one who does not (is left standing). Guess it all depends on how your brainwaves respond to the mind control they plan to use to beam the returned lord's message into you

ELF mind control

google some more to research into the reality of mind control....it isn't as far fetched as it sounds

[edit on 13/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Even though that is an interesting link about R.C., I would not rule out what you said about the 11th house, Aquarius and the code I presented. The deeper you go the more you will realize they present things in the opposite and in hidden code form.

These organizations have popped up since the beginning and as they are discovered they change their names and leave false trails for us to follow. For example the Knights Templar and Friday the thirteenth, they did not intend to kill all of the knights templar as most people believe but only the ones who new to much about this organization and were not descendants of it.

They did this on a sacred number just as they always have more than likely because of the thirteenth symbol of the zodiac calendar which most people do not even know existed. It was called Ophiuchus meaning “serpent bearer” and was depicted as a man holding a serpent, it is a large constellation located between Aquila Serpens and Hercules near the center of the Milky Way.

Here is another link that links R.C. back to the mason'swww.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

This system dates back to the beginning as well and is actually what we refer to as a social security number now. They marked the Jews the same way before they started killing them. It is what they marked their slaves with since the very beginning. They have always used these numbers to keep track of herds, (animals, people).

Webster’s New World Dictionary, Herd: 1. a number of cattle or other large animals living or feeding together. 2. a crowd 3. the common people; masses.

If you want to take it literally it is very likely as I have stated before and also I have noticed people like David Icke seeing a pattern of reversed symbolism, there has been a lot of talk about a chip called RFID, they have been pushing this and it holds all of the same information found with your social security number.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Brandon and Cosmic Pixie, You guys have both found soem very interesting information on the Georgia Guidestones. I would like to ask you both to post what you have found in that thread also, to help me as well as others along with our research.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is probably the best thread I have ever come across on ATS, I've spent litrelly hours reading every post, page and link in this thread.

I have also bought the book, and look forward to recieving it, you guys are deffinatly on the right path and alot of what has been put in this thread is stuff I was already on the trail of so I'd like to thank everyone for contributing.

A quick question though, at the end of the age do you think we will just about all be wiped out?

Also will there be any help from a good god/creator to help us out or is it all doom & gloom?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Thank you TheEnlightenedOne for your inspiring words. At the present time though I hate to inform you but there is not an ebook version, I am sorry.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
12.21.12 ...Yes, will post info in the geogia guidestones thread if not tonight then v.soon

Brandon - I don't know about the reverse symbolism stuff etc, I think some of the stuff you put to me I could better comprehend once I get your book which I am impatiently awaiting ....! Is it possible sometimes the symbolism is straightforward ? ! Though I guess the person who sorted the stone chose a suspiciously easy -to-make-connections to name,(R C christian) which is just the thing to do i guess if you want the throw scent off you...hmm, curious

I will tonight look into the 13th sign idea and the man with serpent ...you might find it strange that as an Astrologer I've not looked into it before, I guess that although I can easily interpret a chart, I just never got interested in the deeper stuff or the history of Astrology before...I skipped straight to the practical stuff

Edit ...a mix up

[edit on 13/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
12.21.12 posted this link on the Georgia Guide stone thread, this giant zodiac calendar is also on the 33rd degree and the symbol in the top right is located where the original 13th zodiac symbol was located. If this thing is real and I have not had time to check it out yet but since most people have no idea of a thirteenth symbol I would suggest this be very old. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep in mind the people on this thread want to easily dismiss this away most probably because they have no knowledge of the zodiac but there is no doubt someone made this into a zodiac calendar and on the 33rd degree, I would not dismiss it away so easily. I have to wonder since this one was stone, was it already there. Who owned the paper that put this article out.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

There is nothing coincidental about the 33rd degree parallel, most of the monuments on the moon and mars are set up accordingly.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Below is an interesting article I found ..not saying it's all correct but worth a look when you have 5 minutes.

Just who are the Annunaki ?

Link doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you re-post it, please?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not sure what to make of that really. All this stuff about the 13th sign is new to me. You sure it isn't just some metaphor, I thought the zodiac divisions were based on sacred geometary and with the circle being 360 degrees 360 divided by = 27.6923..... bit of an odd number ? I'll suspend judgement though til I'm more informed.

Meanwhile, someone else asked the same question I did...have you any thoughts about whether it's all doom and gloom or is there hope for man ? what's your research led you to conclude so far in this respect ?
I'm trying to think logically here, they have spent a very long time making the bible prophecies come true, they are close to their one world government and there's good reason to think they will usher in a fake guru to unite all the world and create a new one world religion, ie the kingdom of God mentioned in the last chapter of revelations

What's the point of them doing all this if they thought most of the world was going to perish through some natural disaster ? They are presently erecting a "tower of freedom" on the twin towers site, completion date 2012....it's on that website you sent me the link to about the 33 parallel...I mean why plan all this if the world was going to be drowned for example, what's the point ! They take centuries and centuies to develop a one world order all the while knowing it would be wiped out along with most of the population shortly after its conception ? It seems illogical somehow.

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heaven will be shaken;then will appear the sign of the sun of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of heaven.........truly I say to you this generation (age) will not pass away til all these things take place.

Here we have a two layered speech. On the one hand, a description of astromical events, on the other, clever wording to make the believer think quite literally they will see Jesus in the sky
The clues here tell us after the years of tribulation (which we are in, with most prophecies fulfilled now) there will be a momentous thing happenening in the heavens following an eclipse and this occurs before the end of the generation (age of pisces). As we know we are 4 years away from the new age consider that we have a total solar eclipse occuring in Australia Nov 24 2012 and on Dec 21 2012 is the galactic alignment that occurs once every 26,000 yrs where quite literally the powers of the heavens will be shaken up/moved about !

Luke 21:25 ...and there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and upon the earth distress of the nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and waves , men fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the son of man coming....

In Feb 2012 near the end of the age, Neptune (god of the sea) moves signs into Pisces (the fish, water)...could herald water disasters but a world FLOOD ? Hmm

Revelations talks of many "natural disasters" but I don't see a global flood mentioned
Am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

i think i type the url in wrong that's why, I'll go and correct it, meanwhile here it is again. Take it with an open mind , it takes some swallowing but is interesting, I plan to research it all in the future but have endless other stuff to look at first!

Just Who Are the Annunaki?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What's the point of them doing all this if they thought most of the world was going to perish through some natural disaster ? They are presently erecting a "tower of freedom" on the twin towers site, completion date 2012....it's on that website you sent me the link to about the 33 parallel...I mean why plan all this if the world was going to be drowned for example, what's the point ! They take centuries and centuies to develop a one world order all the while knowing it would be wiped out along with most of the population shortly after its conception ? It seems illogical somehow.

I believe it is the new tower of Babel, take a look at the design and how it seems to open up a bit at the top. I wonder if they plan on having this completed before the year 2012 or they will begin constructing it afterwards.

EDIT: Final Construction phase. Yes it seems like a strange thing to do. Knowing that it would be most likely destroyed soon afterward, just like the original Tower of Babel was.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thanks. By coincidence I just spent the weekend researching the Annunaki subject. Trying to dig back deeper. So far most info is through the eyes of the Sumerians and their records. Curious if there are any actual Annunaki records/artifacts.

edit...

LOL!! That's one of the links I read. I followed various lead as to who the author is and didn't like what I found. Turns out it's mostly channeled information. I'll have to check my home computer for what it was I was reading.

I recommend this info:
www.redicecreations.com...

Found this apparent Nation of Islam Annunaki information interesting:
www.nairaland.com...

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence

Psalms 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish

Isaiah 38:18-19, "For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: (((the father to the children shall make known thy truth)))."

When we find out exactly what it is that they have done we will be able to survive through the generations just as they have done, passing the truth from generation to generation to our children, giving our descendants the chance of eternal life on earth just as theirs has had. As long as we play their game our families will die.

The bible contradicts itself constantly leading many churches to preach different beliefs about what is going to happen. Some claim it is a metaphor for reincarnation and I am more leaning toward that as the earth will be covered with the bodies of the dead waiting to be reborn into the living along with the living if that is the answer you are seeking.

The bible constantly creates arguments between people debating what one verse means only to have another person state another claiming that they are right because of the verse they have found. This leads to people searching for different churches who are teaching from the same book simply because they want the church to preach what they want to hear, give me a break.

When it all comes down to it we now know that the origin of the bible is based on lies set up for the purpose of control. There is know way around one simple fact that every age that has past has left the old age/religion still waiting for the messiah and the messiah never comes as the followers are expecting.

These people are then left behind with their false religion waiting on the messiah while they start the new age/prophecy/messiah and by doing this these people can easily be led into war against each other to not only control population but to gain more control over territories without them ever having to participate in the battles. The people become nothing more than puppets willing to die for their causes so that they will have a place in heaven, a heaven promised by them.

Believing any of their crap or taking any of it at face value only takes away from the time that you could be using to actually figure out how these people plan on killing us/using us in their next step which is exactly the purpose, to leave you confused in war and news and entertainment which is almost all owned by them and altered with lies to accomplish the same goal as the bible.

Screw them, screw their heaven, screw their messiah and screw their lying piece of # book…

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

According to the original texts the god EA is dead. If he is here it would be in the form of a watcher. There is definitely something helping us out, I am sure of that or I wouldn’t even be here now. As for the end of the age I think we should take the Georgia guide stone very seriously because it states 500,000,000 and I new they had plans on a lot of us being dead but that stone has to many connections to them to not be a good number to expect. You got to keep in mind that they have been keeping track of these disasters and the wars they have started/plagues poisons they have used on us for thousands and thousands of years, if anybody has any idea it is them.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

COSMICPIXIE!!

Great astrology! My mouth just fell open when I was reading your description of 12 20 2012. I'm an astrologer too, but haven't read the book yet. I ordered it today. I haven't read all the thread yet either, but I'm working my way thru it. This is an incredible episode of synchronicity for me, because I was reading the Stargates are Real thread (2 yrs late) and had just gotten to the point where they were heavily discussing the book of Revelation with regard to ancient technology. My goodness.

All things for a reason. I'll be back when I'm caught up with the rest of you!

Again, great astrology.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

BRNDON:
There is know way around one simple fact that every age that has past has left the old age/religion still waiting for the messiah and the messiah never comes as the followers are expecting.

These people are then left behind with their false religion waiting on the messiah while they start the new age/prophecy/messiah and by doing this these people can easily be led into war against each other to not only control population but to gain more control over territories without them ever having to participate in the battles. The people become nothing more than puppets willing to die for their causes so that they will have a place in heaven, a heaven promised by them.

I know they are making all the bible prophecy come true, and apart from the whore of Babylon falling (USA) not much is left ...they have made all the "signs" pass. So why stop there...there is a bunch of people awaiting the second coming after all.....surely they will play the game to the end and bring him in. Of course there is no "real" Messiah, there never was...the messiah is just a control mechanism. The messiah awaited is to usher in god's kingdom, a one world religion and so on...isn't that what they want anyway !!! It's far more in their interests to try to get the world united under one philosophy under a global mind control (the new religion).
It's too much of a coinicdence that this MAITREYA person is waiting in the wings Brandon, his ties to the UN, the inisder knowledge he has in able to "prophecy" world events and so on...every word out of his mouth is a mirror for the plan of god's kingdom in revelations, and MORE....read about him if you haven't, the link is a few pages back I think.

Granted, they confuse everything in the bible but the prohecy side of it has pretty much all come to pass. It's too much of a coincidence their book spoke of the 2nd coming in the new age (aquarius) and we are 4 years from then with every prophecy bar one or two planned to lead up to this event having been fulfilled....the 2012 26,000 yr alignment = change to aquarius and this "cosmic cross" is linked to the tree of life, sacred tree, etc....it is ALL pointing to the very last piece of the plan looking likely to happen, ie they will usher in this "messiah" and by doing so most of the planet's faith in religion/bible/etc is strengthened which is JUST what they want !!!!

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The zodiac that I saw with this on it was very very old I have been having trouble finding one as it has been a long time since I have seen one but it does not effect the twelve houses because it is at the top and to the right much like the one that is supposed to be a bombing range, that is what I find so strange about that post. www.geocities.com...

Note: This particular zodiac makes Aquarius the 13th sign, thus Georgia the 13th colony.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join