It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

you seem to be coming at me with alot of defences up you know and at the same time pointing out stuff to me that is rather obvious. Have you actually read the entire thread ? We are discussing how the bible was corrupted and created to evolve enslavement of the masses, and how this ties in with the bigger picture of man's past and man's destiny.

This thread is showing how if an individual's RELIGIOUS beliefs are based on literal acceptance of all the bible contains they are frankly beliefs that are based in lies and distortions . Is it then logical to continue believing in them ? All along we have been talking about the problem of RELIGION, not the philosophy !

Most people who appreciate jesus are not like you - they cannot separate the teachings from the myths or the religion. They don't usually see it as a philosophy but rather a worship-system that their very salvation depends upon.

If people feel attacked by reading this thread it is because they feel threatened, not because someone is blatantly calling them crazy, irrational fools. They are threatened by the revealings which shake their long held understandings. They don't want to hear it and feel affronted by the person who bears the message...if people feel attacked that's their own issue, it's certainly not me or anyone else here doing the attack, the attack is merely the new information which does not sit easy with them.

Any chance this thread can get back on track now

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

I'm not sure Bad Media's perspective is "higher" in any way, as you point out he is just coming from a different angle. The two can co-exist but this thread is essentially focusing on the dark side of the religious conspiracy and it's plan for humankind through those that weild the power, and recently we have looked at what hope there may be to move past it.
Bad Media seems to be missing the point of the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

Also I use the term flood because that is what most people think of as happened in the bible but in the original texts it actually says the earth split apart and was on fire things like that.

The Hopi Prophecy mentions a Great Flood. I did some searching on it this weekend and come up with the fact there is no geological evidence of a global flood.

Which original texts are you referring to? Sumerian?

(Sorry, I haven't been following the thread, but I did buy the book from Amazon because of this thread a while back. Still reading it off and on. A bit disappointed as it is just a compilation of information already on the web. Not a professionally produced book, but that adds to the "underground" flavor of it. I'd guess the author is 16 years old, which is cool.)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

As I tried to explain to Brandon, it's not the evils and such being pointed out that I am disagreeing with. I totally agree with how and what the manipulation and evils have done. If what I am talking about was obvious, it's because I am pointing out that fact that I am not some dumb blind christian. As soon as I mention the word Jesus and say something positive about Jesus, it's always treat me with pity like the blind fool. Brandon did it starting out, you did as well.

Have you ever heard the expression "Half the truth is often the greatest lie"? Well when you point out only the evils that have been done, while not showing the philosophy and how it was right and then manipulated, then you are only telling half the truth. On purpose or not, it's still that way.

It seems the main goal out of everything is just to keep people from realizing the connection to god inside of them. So the question becomes, are you helping people understand that, or are you pushing them away from it?

It's not that I disagree with whats being said. It's what isn't being said that bothers me.

I just see the bible differently than most people. It actually makes sense once you get past the imagery and know a few things on what things mean.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Bill Hicks is my all time favorite comedian. He spoke so much truth when he was alive. Definitely a man before his time and probably one of the most censored comedians ever because of it. I see his jokes every now and then. Even George Carlin used some of his material.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think if you go over the 1st half of the thread you'll see that Brandon never lumped Jesus's baisc message in with the darkness weaved amongst it by those that sought control ...and I don't think people need to have that made obvious to them Bad media because anyone with a discerning mind can see that at the core of the corruption, the basic message from jesus was sound, and of the light. You seem quite affronted by the lack of focus this thread has given to that concept, but that side of the subject has not been the point of the thread. I think by now, people will "get" that what has been talked of is not an attempt to detract from or ignore the wisdom of jesus's message , it's just that jesus' message is not the topic of this thread !!!!
Leading people towards an understanding that "god" resides within and not without is not the topic either, though this concept has been mentioned in amongst all the other stuff.
We are simply trying to put together the bigger picture here and it's a dark subject. We are all trying to pool our research to learn more, dig deeper into the rabbit hole. This isn't a thread about universal truths, the god within or jesus.

We are all human so flawed. Sometimes, we are too quick to lump people into the same categories and unfortunately YES most people who mention Jesus do tend to be people who are christian/religious etc unfortunately...that's what most of us are used to. I do apologize for making that assumption but I'm sure you can see why it happened !

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Hi Matrix

There is a wealth of research from someone who has dedicated his life to uncovering what's going on in the world , who we are, how we got here, etc. There are 30,000 ancient texts most of us haven't even heard of that all tell a similat story and one of those stories is of a great flood.

I am posting you a link to some you tube page..lots of vids on there, type in the name MICHAEL TSARION and 13 videos will pop up, called "ROOT OF ALL EVIL". Watch from the start if you can, it goes into some stuff you'll already know about the illuminati and secret societies with their sinister plans and so on but it gets rEALLY interesting around video 3 or 4 on where he traces human origins back to people from the stars and everything that appears to have happened after that, according to the information brought together from ancient texts around the world. He mentions authors of specific books too, and goes into the great flood and so on....give it a listen and maybe this will fill you in on a few things you can then go and research a bit more.

Until I watched these myself, I had little idea there were so many ancient texts with the same tales, we normally only hear reference to the sumerian tablets, the bible, the vedas, etc.....it's a fascinating lecture he gives.

You tube page to access Michael Tsarion lectures

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Hi Matrix

There is a wealth of research from someone who has dedicated his life to uncovering what's going on in the world , who we are, how we got here, etc. There are 30,000 ancient texts most of us haven't even heard of that all tell a similat story and one of those stories is of a great flood.

Considering the universality of the Great Flood story, it's hard to understand why geologists say there is no evidence of the flood.

30,000? That seems unlikely, if you mean 30,000 diverse sources.

I am posting you a link to some you tube page..lots of vids on there, type in the name MICHAEL TSARION and 13 videos will pop up, called "ROOT OF ALL EVIL".

I've watched one series of his awhile back. Not sure which one. His dark energy wore me out. But I'll give him another try. Thanks.

I just randomly picked Part 8 to watch. At 2:45 he praises this statement of Madame Blavatsky:

"The word Satan belongs by right to the first and cruelest "Adversay" of all Gods -- Jehovah, not in the serpent which only spoke words of sympathy and wisdom."

www.youtube.com...

Now I understand why his energy is so dark. So he's teaching Satanism and trying to defend Satan as the victim of God? Looks like Tsarion is putting a spin on an array of information to suit a premise that what is good is really bad and what is bad is really good.

[edit on 10/14/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

YOU SAID :
"Now I understand why his energy is so dark. So he's teaching Satanism and trying to defend him as the victim of God? Looks like Tsarion is putting a spin on an array of facts to suit a premise that what is good is really bad and what is bad is really good."

I think you need to re-watch the series from the beginning. He is not teaching Satanism as the masses perceive satansim to mean AT ALL !! If you listened to the story he put forth , Jehovah is one of the names the evil nephilim god was known by. Lucifer (bringer of light) was a representative of the nephilim's first hybrid species who rebelled against their slavery. Lucifer went to visit the SECOND hybrid species , the Adamites , who had been dumbed down (the word "naked" as in naked in the garden of eden is a euphemism for being stripped of intellectual and psychological awareness). Lucifer was trying to help the new slave species break free of their own bondage from the Nephilim slave masters just like they has managed to do !!

The tree of life and serpent is an ancient analogy to DNA. The nephilim were great scientists and did not want the Adamites to discover how they had been created /manipulated by genetic engineering, or for their slave species to gain their superior scientific genetic knowledge.Watch the vids, they will explain it better than I will.

Lucifer was man's friend, not man's foe. Jehovah was the evil god, you only have to read the OT to observe that. Lucifer means "bringer of light", he gave the Adamites the chance to be equal to their creators ("as gods") which Jehovah was enraged about as worship and slavery were goals.
Over the years, the Luciferian concept has been misunderstood and distorted , turned into some kind of dark mythology bread out of a misunderstnading of the true origins of mankind and who "god" really was.... this now acts as a great distraction from the truth. The Lucifer in the garden of eden was merely a representative for the Lemurians who wanted to bring freedom to the new hybrid slaves created by the Nephilim. It's all there in the ancient texts and sources....

The stories in the bible are but fragments of a MUCH bigger picture and through manipulation and corruption over the centuries the bigger picture will elude all who use the bible alone to understand the big questions. Remember, the OT was a watered down version of MUCH OLDER texts, it is THERE one must look to get closer to the truths

Blavatsky was absolutely right with what she said you know.
As for Tsarion having "dark energy" ? I rather think the subject matter he talks of is dark and incredibly serious, it's little wonder he is so intense .

[edit on 14/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I don’t understand why you are on this site, this site is for people who want to learn the truth, however, whenever someone tries to ask or answer questions to seek out the truth in this world you shove your pseudo-philosophy crap down their throats and tell them how dumb they are. You are keeping the real honest decent people from learning the truth, truth that can save their lives and the lives of their families.

What kind of person are you to want to rob the people of this site who are here to exchange intelligent ideals and pose logical questions of any intelligence they may come across. Why would you want to keep people from bettering their lives and making the world a better place? It is people like you who cause people like the rest of us on this site to be reluctant to share the truths we have found with those who are blinded. You are either one of the biggest disinformation agents I have ever come across or one of the worst hypocrites I have ever seen.

You keep talking the same tiny little circle of nothingness over and over without ever sharing any knowledge with anyone other than the fact that you obviously do not comprehend the purpose of this site. Given that you shoot down almost every ideal or answer that is posted on this site it is more than clear that you are the uneducated one and not the rest of us. If you for once opened your eyes and your tiny little mind up to other peoples points of view you may actually learn something. I hate that I have to be the one to tell you this but the very people that you chastise on this site may very well teach you some of the most valuable information you will ever know, they might save your life.

The people of this site have been enlightened by opening their minds to knowledge that most people, people like you, have not. In fact it is people like most of us on ATS that are enlightened with the best knowledge of all, the knowledge of the truth. I don’t understand why you would want to keep people from being generous enough to want to bring you up to their level.

One more thing, I know this isn’t going to help you because all you know is your thought but let me give you the meaning of the word philosophy: 1. theory or analysis of the principles underlying conduct, thought, knowledge, and the nature of the universe 2. the general principles of a field of knowledge 3. a particular system of ethics.

I apologize if I am not satisfying your specific need to be singled out based on your beliefs but the point of this book is the fact if we are all dead it isn’t going to matter what was said.

Why don’t you tell us the real reason why you choose to strip people of thought and quite hiding behind your lies?

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Maybe the answer to your question is in the part you have not read yet.

By the way post the links to what you already know, maybe the rest of the world is not as informed as you.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I found your explanation amusing. Failure to grasp The Big Picture is more commonly associated with emotional weakness requiring one to rely on an institution, generally religious, for support.

Those who think for and rely on themselves are less vulnerable to external influence, resisting the hive mind. They are most likely to question what those of the hive will not, finding answers otherwise obscured by the status quo.

If I had to choose between an atheist and a theist for a job, I'd take the atheist. What's going on in his head is much more interesting. He's got dimensions a theist will never have, so he has more to offer.

The best thing? He is not plugged into the machine. He's not plugged into the I N S T I T U T I O N.

Brandon grasps The Big Picture and some people just can't stand that.

Now, can some of you stop ?

[edit on 10/14/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

12.21.12 and cosmicpixie you guys both have very interesting points of views being presented about the messiah and at this point I don’t think anything would surprise me. I think if even half of what is being said here was presented to any average member of the herd, they not only wouldn’t want to read the book or pay attention to our thoughts but probably would lock most of us up in a mental facility. Cosmicpixie your work with the numbers is awesome and you do good handling yourself with the conversations as well, well done. By the way I have quit trying to answer your questions as your trail of them has kind of left me in the dust so to speak. I figure some of them you have found out for yourself by now and if you have more I will start all over. It is hard just keeping up with your links and dont get me wrong that is a good thing. I am going to go view what you posted for matrix1111.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I haven't read the book yet but I think you are being needlessly condescending. Brandon was onbiously a man on a mission when he put it together and well aware time was against him. From my own research I agree . There are people out there who don't trawl the net reading conpiracy forums, or people who only go on them occasionally. In either case there is alot they likely don't realize so I'm sure Brandon's book will benefit those people less aware, as well as contributing new bits of info to those of us who consider ourselves as knowing a fair bit already.

I for one had never considered the bible as being something "satanic" in essence in so far as what it was intended to do for the masses...this concept blew my mind, and I am someone who has for 18 years looked "below the surface" of things. The bible as a DARK OCCULT MASTERPLAN ? Not a concept I've come across before and I've read ALOT. Sure, alot of people realize how twisted and manipulated the bible is and how currupted the church is but I'm sure only a minority see much beyond that and appreciate how it is the most important weapon in their grand , dark occult agenda agenda......

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

The concept at the heart of your book is one that has spurred me on to make new connections Brandon. I can now see that it is their blueprint for global domination and enslavement of man's very consciousness. Religion has always been their favoured vehicle and hits man's most vulnerable spots. To have a people truly under control they also need to control what they think spiritually - they are only going to effect this en mass by instigating a one world religion. It is what the religious masses are waiting for - this wonderful spiritual botherhood, promised in all religions when all the trials of man are over. When you know Astrology, and appreciate the codes locked within the bible, the timing of this new religion's appearance, this "return of christ" becomes very clear. By giving the religious masses exactly what they have been waiting for, they fortify their religious enslavement. The year is 2012 if they are sticking to the codes in the bible, it's easy to work out when you know Astrology.

Please, when you have time, research share international and the Maitreya.
I watched a video clip of Maitreya's spokesperson yesterday (the bible prophecies christ being preceeded by a representative !) . He clearly spoke of how the Maitreya wants A ONE WORLD RELIGION, to unite all of mankind. And how when the time is right, television and radio networks around the globe will connect simultaneously and we will know he has arrived. He will not SPEAK we are told, oh no...he doesn't need to as we are told his thoughts and message will be BEAMED INTO OUR MINDS AND THOUGHTS and his voice will be in our head speaking the language we are familiar with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Maitreya has "prophecied" many world events and is still waiting for the final one to occur before he appears.....THE CRASH OF THE ECONOMY ON A GLOBAL SCALE

Are the dots all joining for you........?!

Your work has inspired me Brrandon and my own research is adding, I think, a new dimension to the picture. I am amassing a pile of research with a view to doing a book myself. So far, the only books on this Maitreya , if not pro -maitreya are simply calling him the antichrist. People are failing to see the antichrist HAS ALREADY BEEN and so have the false prophets...this Maitreya is the person who will be THE CHRIST RETURNED....christ said the people would know it is really him by the signs he performs and the Maitreya has been given press attention for healings, miracles and so on.....

"Christ coming in the clouds".....christ's presence not entirely visable or certain but neither absent...this Maitreya has made "small" steps to stir attention but nothing too obvious, he is apparantly waiting for the world to be truly ready for the full force of his presence...no doubt this will be after the final prophecies are manifested....the fall of Bablyon (not long now) and the turn of the new age (2012). Perfect timing - the world on its knees after decades of trials and a great depression, martial law and camps for the unruly...the fear mongering doomsday predictions of 2012 around the corner , the religious bunch foaming at the mouth as they've just seen the final bible prophecies "come true" and BANG the SAVIOUR arrives in the nick of time ....on a gloabal TESLA or ELF mind control device

Of course , not all brains will respond to the mind control....those that do will appear to be "raptured" away into "god" while the others get left out....the rapture prophecy states how 2 people will be tilling in a field - one will be swept up in god and the other one will be left behind.
I'm just wondering what they'll do with all the ones who don't get properly beamed into delusion....will they be pinned as the "judged ones" who are unfit for gods new kingdom and if so, will they be discreetly "taken away" to be disposed of. ...?

Brandon, I haven;t read your book yet but you seem to think something dreadful will occur to the world with the alignment that'; going to happen in 4 yrs time. It might be worth considering that the alignement is 26,000 years in the making...if there was going to be something happening to wipe out most of mankind, well given we are just a few yrs from it, we surely would have had much more of a build up given the shift is SO close...in fact we HAVE seen a record number of volcanoes, earthquakes and weird weather now for quite a while, maybe we'll just have a heightened series of destructive natural events rather than some global catastrophe....a few more tsunamis, earthquakes that kill tens of thousands and so on.....if the world was going to fall apart it would not wait for the exact day of the alignment to do so , we feel its influence in the years leading up to it and perhaps after it for a bit too?

No-one knows what happened the last time round as it was 26,000 years ago...? The flood of the ancient texts could be linked to the watery planet Tiamat that texts say was blown up back not long after the creator beings got here . Water, meteors, debris pounding the earth ...shifts inside of earth resulting in all kinds of natural disasters ...? I'm just offering up some aternative views that are out there., I could be wrong....
It's a bit of a maze as their seem to be texts going on about people from Tiamet and texts going on about Nibiru beings, both with different reasons for coming here...!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Big picture? You've got to be kidding me. I haven't heard 1 word about how time doesn't exist, how the universe is static or anything dealing with "the big picture."

He represents the other side of the religion coin and is stuck in duality. He repeats what he has learned from the people he points fingers at. Thus the entire reason he can't handle it when someone else points out the true meanings behind the bible, and then attacks them as "not getting it".

He does nothing less of pointing out lies and replacing them with his own lies. Which btw, is part of the system. He represents nothing more than another system of control.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

I don’t understand why you are on this site, this site is for people who want to learn the truth, however, whenever someone tries to ask or answer questions to seek out the truth in this world you shove your pseudo-philosophy crap down their throats and tell them how dumb they are. You are keeping the real honest decent people from learning the truth, truth that can save their lives and the lives of their families.

What kind of person are you to want to rob the people of this site who are here to exchange intelligent ideals and pose logical questions of any intelligence they may come across. Why would you want to keep people from bettering their lives and making the world a better place? It is people like you who cause people like the rest of us on this site to be reluctant to share the truths we have found with those who are blinded. You are either one of the biggest disinformation agents I have ever come across or one of the worst hypocrites I have ever seen.

You keep talking the same tiny little circle of nothingness over and over without ever sharing any knowledge with anyone other than the fact that you obviously do not comprehend the purpose of this site. Given that you shoot down almost every ideal or answer that is posted on this site it is more than clear that you are the uneducated one and not the rest of us. If you for once opened you eyes and your tiny little mind up to other peoples points of view you may actually learn something. I hate that I have to be the one to tell you this but the very people that you chastise on this site may very well teach you some of the most valuable information you will ever know, they might save your life.

The people of this site have been enlightened by opening their minds to knowledge that most people, people like you, have not. In fact it is people like most of us on ATS that are enlightened with the best knowledge of all, the knowledge of the truth. I don’t understand why you would want to keep people from being generous enough to want to bring you up to their level.

One more thing, I know this isn’t going to help you because all you know is your thought but let me give you the meaning of the word philosophy: 1. theory or analysis of the principles underlying conduct, thought, knowledge, and the nature of the universe 2. the general principles of a field of knowledge 3. a particular system of ethics.

I apologize if I am not satisfying your specific need to be singled out based on your beliefs but the point of this book is the fact if we are all dead it isn’t going to matter what was said.

Why don’t you tell us the real reason why you choose to strip people of thought and quite hiding behind your lies?

Oh what do you know. That is exactly the way Christians treat people. So much for being different huh? Oh you disagree with us - you must be of lies and satan. You are enlightened, and everyone else isn't.

Same ole status quo bull#. You are no different than the people you point fingers at. No different than how Christians get upset when I tell them the cross stuff and just believing in the image is a lie.

I've had this point of view before, I'm past it already.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

He just mentioned that he wasn't getting into that a few posts back, you have got to be one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth and that is if you except credit. Your points have nothing to do with this thread S_L_O_W, start one about you. And if you say of course the truth isn't being discussed then that just proves my point.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth

He just mentioned that he wasn't getting into that a few posts back, you have got to be one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth and that is if you except credit. Your points have nothing to do with this thread S_L_O_W, start one about you.

Of course the truth isn't being discussed, what else is new? So much for enlightenment huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Some how I doubt it, anyways I found this link with some interesting numbers to do with the planet Venus. I have to wonder if you were on Venus could you see these attacks to make sure they happened? www.youtube.com...

Levon, look at the part with the 9 to 11 ratio, I first thought about your R.C. christian cipher post and then I thought 9/11 attack.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by seek4 truth]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join