It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Well, what he may have found to be disturbing is the world reaction to free energy, do you even realize what that means to the world?

Oil companies will not go out of business, but they will lose a major share of the market, they still have to provide lubricants and such. Electric companies will no longer be needed in the near future or may have to reduce their prices to next to nothing. Cars will never need fuel again, once a room temp superconducter is installed. Of course they will cost a hell of alot more than now.

The poorest counties will have electricity and maybe not be so 3rd world anymore. Factories can run non-stop at little cost thus lower prices of all goods. The problem is, how will the governments of the world tax this free energy, you know they will restrict it, tax it and try to make the most money from it like usual.

Imagine, you can own your own power station, right in your backyard that is the size of a small shed, no emissions, no waste, not even alot of heat expired.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The OP made this comment:

"According to his statement to me they will discover something in 5 days from now that will change what we know of physics (specifically energy and matter as we understand them)."

Just because they will discover something in 5 days, doesn't mean that the general public will find out about it in 5 days. A major discovery would probably take weeks of verification and additional testing and then the creating of a scientific paper before that is released.

Anyway, just so you don't get your hopes up.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 281011
There is/was nothing in the original thread the PROVED the op was a liar so why is it still locked????

If anything the guy has sent some evidence of his location etc - the original thread should be reopened so the OP can post more

It wasn't my decision to lock it, but MD told me that he has no intention of posting any further anyway, so it doesn't matter. And this thread is active. if he wanted, he's free to post here.

I get the feeling he was more interested in finding answers than in providing them. Which in a strange, and maybe selfish way, seems to indicate against a hoax. Most hoaxers defend themselves to their last gasp.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghofer
The OP made this comment:

"According to his statement to me they will discover something in 5 days from now that will change what we know of physics (specifically energy and matter as we understand them)."

Just because they will discover something in 5 days, doesn't mean that the general public will find out about it in 5 days. A major discovery would probably take weeks of verification and additional testing and then the creating of a scientific paper before that is released.

Anyway, just so you don't get your hopes up.

That is a very good point - and probably if it is something along the lines of free energy maybe we would never find out about it...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Someone else may have already mentioned this but... If this does pan out and 5 days from now we see the headlines then I for one will be convinced that BoulderMD was not jerking anyone around. Not only would it be a very exiting scientific discovery. It will also open a whole other mystery(at lest for me) about the "Trainers" and clairvoyants/ESP.
I also wanted to add this: It is possible that all the "holes" and inconsistencies in BoulderMDs story are in fact lies. If I was him I would probably change as much of the story as I could(such as location, people and dates) without losing the central point. Strange encounter, paranormal abilities and groundbreaking scientific discovery.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

I get the feeling he was more interested in finding answers than in providing them.

This was OBVIOUS to some of us who actually read the thread. I explained to him, in his own thread, why ATS isn't exactly the best place on the Internet to find gifted psychics and why.

The only thing I can add at this time is that the word "hot" nor the feeling of being hot is NOT associated with gifted psychics. It can mean 'stolen' in street lingo for stolen items ... and might suggest the patient was trying to clue the doctor in that he had been stolen or abducted.

Black Ops was the first thought when reading his thread. It still is my thought; though now, I'm wondering if it was actually the wolf in sheep's clothing who said 'baaah' ... trying to draw in the flock. Even so, ATS isn't the best hunting ground for what the hunter seeks.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

Hey... I live in Tijuana

Still made me laugh.
It's what you would expect from those kinds of stories.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
you guys have to be kidding me . i cant believe that there are some fools that actually are still falling for this crap . what the hell has this site come to ? let me put this in a way all of the un observing will understand ,,, IT WAS ALL A CROCK OF B.S.

I don't think that was really necessary. I happened to enjoy reading it, though I'm not sure if i believe it. Stranger things have happened...
I have yet to see a single shred of evidence proving this story false beyond a shadow of a doubt. Until then, what's the harm in not forming a mob to chant HOAX and letting people that like reading these kinds of stories just read them in peace?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I took "Hot" to mean "on a roll" "in the zone".

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The OP invited us to find out about Encore Values

I did find a job listing for that.
A job for a Therapist Care Coordinator in the Boulder Community Hospital.
It has ENCORE behavioral standards written in the job description.

See these 2 links

www.indeed.com...

www.azteria.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So after all the hype of the other thread this is it - This is the prediction? Quote “That an east coast research facility at a top school. Will discover something in 5 days from now that will change what we know of physics.”

Now, why did MD find this information so difficult to divulge in his last thread. Why wait till the topic is locked before you change your mind about giving some of this information out? My guess is this is just hoax and the game is back on again. We have all been given a bit more of the carrot “one more prediction”, If that’s what you can call it. He could have friends that work at this research facility who have told him about this already.

So, what are the other predictions? Or do we have to wait another week, month or year to find out. Why didn’t he also tell people that this wasn’t some “End of the world Prediction”, when they inquired in the last thread, or was this just to keep everyone in suspense, like he is doing now.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by paul2323]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm saddened that MD was made to feel as if he could no longer post freely here at ATS. I hope that he will continue to keep in touch with the mods and that the mods will keep us posted.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Black ops was what I was thinking also. Three times he asked if anyone knew of a person that had similar skills as the patient and then the word "verifiable" was applied to any future stories posted and then to his own.

I am a little worried that an IP address can be so easily had her at ATS.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This post is only wasting more time for each person that reads that hoax story...Now instead of one stupid post- we have a second one...

And to make matters worse- everyone is writing the same thing so because of the amount of replies- there are 2 horrifically stupid posts splattered on the front page.

nice

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I am a little worried that an IP address can be so easily had her at ATS.

And if that tool wasn't available, this place would be over run by spammers and skinhead Natzi wanna be types so bad that you couldn't read anything. We would spend all of our time looking for them, but have no way of knowing until they started flooding in their crap on us, that it was a returning banned member under a new name. We use it to play the mod game of "Whack a Mole"

It's like any other tool. And you noticed just how careful I was in using that tool. And to use it requires more than just me looking all by my lonesome. I don't have the authority to go there.

And trust me when I tell you that every board has these tools. They couldn't function without them. It would be foolhardy to try. Would you run Windows using EI7 without a firewall? It would be just as crazy to run a website without tools to keep the idiots and jerks from coopting the site.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I didn't think he meant the moderator's IP tool as that is standard operating Internet procedure. I think he meant TheSentinel who is NOT a moderator who suggested he did an IP trace on the doctor to get the personal information that locked the original thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

dude let me tell you something about working in the field of electronics . i was a service technician for an electronics repair company when i was only 14yrs old . and a self taught ham radio operator by the time i was 18yrs old . if you think you are slick being a schooled electronic engineer i will tell you about my neighbor who is a retired electronic engineer who had no idea as to hooking up a light switch with two switches . you can still be an imbecile and have an electronic engineering degree from ucla like the neighbor does . i'll bet you had a baby cow when we were all informed that cold fission was perfected too .

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I was speaking to the fact that another member could so easily track an IP address. I know that those running the servers and managing the sight would have to have the ability. I was on the thread when the personal information came through for all to see..thats what concerns me.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

o.k. people i have to come clean with you all because this has gone way to far . bouldermd is a college student at the university of Colorado at boulder where he is studying psychology . his real name is mark " but i wont give his last " and this is part of his work on his thesis for his undergraduate studies . he wrote me in a u2u yesterday afternoon and informed me that the pictures that i posted almost screwed up his his work so i decided to go along with it and now i feel it has gone way to far and to many people are becoming enemies over this sharade . i am trying to find the u2u that he sent me but i am having trouble with me u2u having only 50 spots and i have 74 filled up " whats with that anyways " .. so as soon as i can recover the u2u i will post it here for everyone to read and then you all can be at ease . and if you believe that after believing the crock that he wrote then i have swamp land in goby desert for you to buy also .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join