It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
listen people so there is no confusion . what i posted was not true and it was very misleading and i sincerely apologize to all who might have read it . i was not asked to apologize by anyone of the ats staff i am coming forward on my own to make it right . so if you can forgive me i thank you and say sorry again and for those who dont maybe i can make up to you some day in the future . and for those who didn't what i posted sorry for all of the confusion .
ironman433

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dang, I had just read through that whole post and it got locked as I was getting ready to chime in... luck of the Irish I guess.
Now I will admit that most of the time I'm not that bright, but the lightbulb is on... so...

A couple of things stand out to me on this, glaringly strange black holes that the op avoided, and those I would like to know a little more about.

Section 1:

"We were then given a heads up about a multiple victim accident that had occurred on The Diagonal"

Section 2:

"As I was reviewinganother patient's chart that was also involved in the accidentI was alerted by the nurse that "scalp lac" was requesting my attention...."

Now wait just a minute, "attending to another patients needs"
That would mean that all of the victims of this accident arrived at the same location, as the first and second statement would imply. So, now you have... two.. possibly three or four victims in the same hospital, all requiring medical attention from the same accident. To me, that this would mean one of two things:

A.)
All of these individuals were traveling in the same vehicle.
A.)
This vehicle, and it's occupants collided with another unnamed vehicle or persons.

So, let's just think logically here... since we were never given the exact amount of victims that were involved (assuming at the minimum of two) there was one more individual in the hospital at the same time, and the MD states that in section 1 and 2... but we don't hear anything else of other people involved until the dreadful men in black suits arrive and cause a commotion, then suddenly the patient "scalp lac" decides to flee the scene. End of story?
Hardly!
Now, as the story goes.. the MD was requested by "scalp lac" who in turn requested the privacy of the MD, told a grand few things... became agitated and so on, then once the men in black suits arrived (his presumed friends / trainers or even enemies) "scalp lac decided to leave... but what about the other victims of this accident? What happened to him or her, or them? Clearly the doc is shaken by the prophecy as he is trying to wrap his around what just happened, after all... this person just exited medical attention without haste. I'm no doctor, but man.. alarm bells would be going off in my mind like crazy.

Who were those people in suits?
What caused this accident?
Who was involved? (oh wait... room 201?)
Where did they come from, where did they go?
That would all be running through my head..
and dangit jim... I'm not a doctor....I'm a musician!

I'm not trying to discredit this thing, seriously... it's a good story, whether true or false.. but I am a realist, I would at least hope that after the prophetic bomb was dropped the OP would at least have the capacity as a public servant to check on the well being of the other victims involved... after all, it is kinda strange.

Sure, with head reeling... it would be a difficult thing to rationalize, I know the feeling.

On the fence I sit,
Beer in hand....
Telemetry

[edit on 5-6-2008 by telemetry]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The question remains...

What happened to the others that were involved? Were they as eager to leave as the first, or did they go quietly into the night? Surely we wonder what happened to them.

Telemetry

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

LOL!!!!! telemetry!!!! I think you just broke the code!!!!

Weren't there more 'victims' of this alleged 'accident'? Or, was it only one car? Not according to the beginning of the report from the 'ER doctor'....

Multiple victims/patients.....

Very good catch there! Kudos!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thanks man, I seem to have ADD when I am on here,

Attention to Detail Disorder...

Either that or my lack of ever becoming that lawyer... but then again, you would all hate me for that. Methinks

What would You do?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ironman433

I had zero issues with your post..my saracastic post back at ya wasn't very clear. No harm done here.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Weren't there more 'victims' of this alleged 'accident'? Or, was it only one car? Not according to the beginning of the report from the 'ER doctor'....

Multiple victims/patients.....

I'm curious as to what happened to them... can a mod who is in contact with the OP ask that (or better yet) Can the OP himself answer that question.... ?

I'm dying to know
(no pun intended)

Telemetry

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
But for me, as an Electrical Engineer this is a major breakthrough. Room Temperature Superconductors are the holy grail in my profession. This will lead the way for quantum computers as well as many other great inventions.

Room temperature superconductors would indeed be pretty cool.

But they wouldn't at all remotely "solve" the energy crisis.

At best, we'd have somewhat more efficient motors----but many times these new high temperature supercondutors cannot sustain substantial currents or magnetic fields.

That's what we'd really want if we wanted high powered magnets (e.g. for MRI or motors) or power transmission.

Just high transition temperature (at zero amps) is NOT enough.

And even if we had them, they'd be a nice boost, but nothing revolutionary to 99.9% of people's life on Earth.

Quantum computing is a different thing as well---if we had the theory to understand high Tc superconductors well, then maybe (in decades) we could engineer room temperature quantum computers too. But just having one does not by any means guarantee the other. It's very long, hard work.

And in any case, this supposed new superconducting breakthrough (iron based) does NOT have a good theory behind it; that's the whole point.

We first found high Tc superconductors in 1987---I was an undergrad in physics at the time and many people were super excited. It's not my field now and there has been progress---but a comprehensive solid, theoretical predictive understanding is STILL not there yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
they could have hit a tree.

edit: oops...that was in reply to the long post about the accident that sent more than one person to the ER.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

ADD???!!! Very funny!!! You need to copyright that....and I mean right now!!!

Sorry if this goes off-topic....actually, as to topic, there is an entirely different thread already, that has been temporarily closed, by a Mod....so why is this one on? Oh, for comic relief!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well, it is possible they did hit a tree on overcorrection, maybe whilst swerving from some reptilian creature... but then that would mean that "scalp lac" and the other unknown victims were in the same vehicle, hmmm.

That would imply that the victims knew (or were associated somehow)
?

Interesting.....

Telemetry

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
have you guys read about the breakthrough in levitation thread? It could be relevent to BoulderMD's prediction of a major breakthrough in physics to come soon.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Nah... man, I am known for comic relief and all but in all seriousness, I am just a lurker... a shadow man, I try to keep up on here... and post as I see fit. Humor and all.

Telemetry

[edit on 6-6-2008 by telemetry]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

telemtry (and capitnofcats) you're both doing a great job....keep playing at it!! But, remember when to get serious....(strong, grim face)...because, there is a time, and a place for levity (happy face).....and seriousness (strong, grim face again).

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I meant what I said in all seriousness. Here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
And my strong grim face is telling everyone to return to discussing the topic of this thread, which is BoulderMD's four posts and those interactions that have taken place since then.

Is anyone here really researching to prove or disprove anything posted? Or has this degenerated into an informal poll of who believes the story and who doesn't?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.
This is unbelievable! Wow..

reply to post by captinofcats

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Is anyone here really researching

I researched "trainers" and came up with something slightly interesting and possibly relevant - but; decided it might not apply and noted the finding was probably a gimmick/scam to sell (or fly-by-night sales) of a handfull of books. I decided to back-burner the idea and move on.

So, yes, we are still researching.

Sorry boss, this isn't an easy one.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I found these police reports for 2008. I can't find for month of may (for 5/31/08)

link

EDIT: Police Report Log

[edit on 6-6-2008 by violet]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well, I have done what I can from here... as far as research goes... I'm still pretty new and all, I guess we will have to wait and see if the prophecies are fulfilled if that is truly the matter at hand. Honestly, I am on the fence on this one... as I prefer to keep an open mind, but I also do feel that the original question I asked is valid for follow-up on this.

No offense intended Op and mods

Carry on,
Telemetry

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join