It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am fairly new here (been browing the boards, but am now an official member) and could kick myself for missing the original thread! I want to know what happened. Regardless, this is a spectacular thread! I cannot wait to hear more!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
still grasping for straws only because that was not anything in the future and has been worked on for some time now
as for the nobel peace prize we will just have to wait and see . can anyone find out wether or not the nobel peace prise commitee has already considered this application for the next award or not ?
it will take more than that weak statement to convince me of the story . anyone could have dug up that information about them comming out with that story today .

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Uh excuse me....he wrote the post after both of those occurrences. Any idiot can pick out past events and claim any nonsense

Uh any person who had read both threads carefully front to back would realize that he said he only wanted to come out with this story after both predictions came true. The incident seemed worth telling then because it made it all seem like more than the ramblings of a wacko with a head injury.

I don't know if this guy is telling the truth, but I'm definitely leaning away from the over-zealous posters in these threads who seem to be working over-time to debunk it. So far it seems the most convincing "proofs" that it is a hoax were actually the results of poor reading comprehension, skimming of the thread, and conjecture by the debunker based on what he/she "thinks" someone who was telling the truth would do. Not good enough.

Interesting stuff, and I'm looking forward to reading more about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith628
I am fairly new here (been browing the boards, but am now an official member) and could kick myself for missing the original thread! I want to know what happened. Regardless, this is a spectacular thread! I cannot wait to hear more!

Here is the thread we are referring to Faith628

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Welcome to the site!!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just so the skimmers don't miss it, read what I put up here, about his U2Us to me. This information is on the bottom of page three.

I know some people don't read everything, so I wanted to make sure it was in seen before anyone misspeaks on what has or has not been put out.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yes, and I'll be waiting to see the outcome! I'm not holding my breath or anything but if it comes true wouldn't that be something? I don't have a lot of hope for the PTB letting us in on the newest and coolest technology though.

P.S. And if it is viral marketing for a film: not bad...I'll definitely have to see it!

edit: to add the P.S.

[edit on 6/5/08 by Malynn]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How did he get the MD's IP?

If ThEsEnTiNal got banned and his posts deleted, then the only thing I can think of is that he hacked into ths ATS servers and was able snoop through the web logs.
The "suspended thread due to possible T&C violations" excuse is just that, an excuse to cover up the *fact that someone hacked ATS.
Egg in face perhaps?
What is ATS trying to hide?

How's that for a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theories site?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hoax or not when MD said he would not give out info on the predictions. I am very proud of ATS's reaction and denouncing of the story to be a hoax. I am even grateful to theesential job well done, now if this thread and the other one would die I feel this would be the perfect reaction to MD's lame thread. Hoax or not MD is an [snip]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
he said he only wanted to come out with this story after both predictions came true.

Sure...okay. So did I....I only wanted to reveal my prediction about the earthquake until after it happened.

If you, or anyone else, can't see the breakdown in reasoning occurring in the above quote.....well, so be it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Did I miss something? Weren't we just told that ....what, I guess it is June 9th that we will find out the truth of at least one prediction?
So what is with the adament nay saying at this point? We got what we asked for and now we just have to wait. Who cares about the Nobel prize part, if this prediction is "true" then that is just a forgone conclusion obviously!
As far as the dude that got banned, he put MD's name out there and some unflattering record attributed to that name. It treads so close to libel that if I was an ATS PTB than I would err on the side of legal caution then risk it over something like this. (Don't expound on your ignorance by making some 1st amendment argument it only applies to government action)
So can we all wait 4 or 5 more days, or are we going to nit pick some more about why we think it is a Hoax?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow!!! This really is a great breakthrough!!! I hope you all understand what the implications if this in fact comes to pass. Room temperature Superconductors I was estatic reading that article....

He also sent me another message today, which I will not quote from, as no portion of it has been authorized for release by BoulderMD except a link that he thought might be relevant to our discussion.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Superconductors Link 1

Superconductor Link 2

This really will be worth the Nobel prize...and way more!! Endless energy....

-Kdial1

Edit: Grammar

[edit on 5-6-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

He was using it an explanation for posting on ATS. He only was motivated to post about it after two of the person's predictions came true. This has nothing to do with the veracity of the story, he was just explaining why he was posting.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The only problem I have is trying to find any details of any kind of accident around that time. I have googled everywhere and a few people have contacted various authorities without any result.....not a glimmer

However, as I posted in the original thread - if the strange patient was involved in some kind of powerful secret agency then it should be straight forward for them to ensure a media blackout...."nothing happened"

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

dude who are you ??????

they only came out with this as an official announcement and have been working on this for quite some time now . that is no prediction in any way shape or form .
PRE PRE PRE and let me say it one more time PRE diction . here is the official meaning of PREdiction for those of us who dont know what it means PRE-diction
my god where do they come from ????? please lord please make them stop .

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Thanks for the link! That was one story...wow!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I see alot of acronyms like OP and MD. What do all of these mean? Sorry about my off topic post, but is there a thread I can look up to brush on on these?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Just to clarify..this link concerning iron based superconductors is not in fact what he believes the ER patient was refering to? Since one the articel was published today as opposed to 5 days from now and there was at least one prior article published concerning this several days ago. This wouldn't constitute any "future" knowledge.

BoulderMD is just googling around and is guessing this might be relevant? Or is he implying that this information in the link is what his ER patient was refering to? Because the latter would represent a poor attempt to validate his claim given the dates on this and related articles. Here's hoping something big happens in 5 days and this isn't it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Are you serious? I mean really! Many people find the story to be very very questionable, you think it is a conspiracy of ATS posters that are really agents trying to discredit the OP? Hey, if that is the case, maybe i was not on the payroll of the official debunkers, but I still expect a check!

yes i'm serious. there have been NO conclusions reached yet and i agree with quite a few others that the "debunkers" aren't doing a very good job, hard as they're trying.

i didn't say conspiracy. you did.

i didn't say agent. you did.

but now that you mention it, this type of discrediting happens hundreds if not thousands of times daily, so why not on ATS?

thanks for your emptional outburst. it allowed me a chance to practice being civil.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith628
I see alot of acronyms like OP and MD. What do all of these mean? Sorry about my off topic post, but is there a thread I can look up to brush on on these?

OP = Original post or poster

MD is the short name of the person who posted the topic under discussion...BoulderMD.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
NGC....I retract my post....wasn't on this thread, it was the OP's thread....you have it well in hand, we await your judgement.

Great of you to take this on, IMO.

WW

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join