It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

In your dealings with ET, did you come across any reference to, or meet, any silicone based life forms?
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

My Dear Friend,

Yes there exist silicone based life forms. As to if they naturally evolved or were artificially generated, I have no knowledge. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say they naturally evolved.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It seems to me that humans are about the only 'species' that doesn't know about all the other ones that exist who see and interact with each other but not us and that its intentional - what's your understanding of why this is?
reply to post by kshaund

My Dear Friend,

We are not the only species that doesn’t know. Others do, in fact, exist. You are always correct in that it is intentional. If our visitors wished to make themselves known, they could do this easily and on power on earth could stop it. However, they know better then us the price we would pay and suffer for this to happen without warning. To be sure, this is why it has not yet happened.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It's about element 115, the element used for propulsion systems in our "friends" crafts.

Where does it come from, what planet? can it be found in our solar system or is it from another solar system?
reply to post by teklordz

My Dear Friend,

These are some great questions you pose and I too greatly wish I knew the answers to them. Unfortunately, I do not. I do know that many of our visitors use a form of anti-matter drive. However, I don’t fully understand how it works. I am very much aware of the claims of elements 115. However, during my involvement, I personally never heard it called that. My understanding was that our visitor would gather anti-matter from space in any quantity they needed. According to our understanding on earth this cannot be done. However, they do it with little or no problems.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

why is it do you think they build deep underground? Do you fear for mans future? Has Krono told you anything recently ?
reply to post by nasacarl

My Dear Friend,

The undergrounds facilities serve them in many ways. Scientific research, maintenance, permitting them to remain longer on earth, avowing contamination of the earth, and many other reasons. Please keep in mind there are not many such locations.

My only fear for mankind for the future is that we will not destroy ourselves before learn how to live in peace on face of own planet and the peoples of the world gain a better understanding of who and what we are and our place among the cosmos.

Yes, he has. I regret for reasons beyond my control, I can not go into that area. However, I will say is wasn’t bad.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Or do you think it more plausible that an "invasion" would be more of a short-lived false flag in order to maintain a dominate influence over societal affairs by the Military industrial complex? Even if it was one staged "incident" that would ignite enough speculation to drive up funding & enlistment?
reply to post by Shakesbeer

My Dear Friend,

A take over of our planet by evil aliens will never happen. Please review the other posts I have made on this thread dealing with this question. I would be more concerned about a possible false flag scenario. This is why I have always said, let no one live in your mind rent free.

The false flag scenario has its roots in a 1950’s Outer Limits program in which a group of scientists decided to stage a false alien invasion, thereby forcing the countries of the world to join together against a common threat; a non-existing alien invasion.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I have a friend who has albinism. He has very blonde hair and pink eyes ,and he told me that the semitic looking aliens are a dangerous group who have been known to attack other species.
He said that they have even enslaved other humanoids and used them as slaves, selling them on once they are no longer needed.
reply to post by euphylisx

My Dear Friend,

I have no knowledge of any alien species doing what your friend suggest. However, one such species does exist that does those things your friend suggest. However, it is not an alien species from outer space. It is us. In law enforcement, it is called trafficking in persons (TIPS). Better then 200,000 innocent people fall victim to it annually with some 17, 000 to 20,000 victims being transported to the United States to be sold into slavery. This crime robs its victims almost to the point of stealing their souls.

The nations of our planet and even big business organizations spy on one another to gain a technological advantage over one another. We attempt to “steal” technology from more advanced nations of the world; and yes, at times, from our much more advanced visitors.

Those things you friend suggest should be much more feared from the doings of our own kind then any alien species.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What are your thoughts on a new Disclosure Project, and do you think its about time it was more international?
I know the first one DR Greer produced was an anti climax regarding world wide media coverage and if you were not internet connected then you basically missed out.
How do you feel about the first disclosure and was it worth while and productive in your eyes.
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

Full disclosure will never be brought about by any one nation or group of nations. It must be brought about by the gathering and release of information to people so they can read it and come to conclusions on their own. The problem is, far too many people will not read these days.

The truth is there. The problem is how to get all the information out to people so they might read it and come to their own conclusions.

I know for a fact, many scientist say they do not believe in UFO’s or that aliens are visiting our planet publicly. However, behind closed doors they tell of their own experiences and confess that for them, an extraterrestrial explanation is possible. Being scientists though, they dare not make their feelings known publicly for fear of loss of integrity.

Also, I must state once again, disclosure must be handled in a responsible manner to minimize damage to the social structure of this planet.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

What are your thoughts on a new Disclosure Project, and do you think its about time it was more international?
I know the first one DR Greer produced was an anti climax regarding world wide media coverage and if you were not internet connected then you basically missed out.
How do you feel about the first disclosure and was it worth while and productive in your eyes.
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

Full disclosure will never be brought about by any one nation or group of nations. It must be brought about by the gathering and release of information to people so they can read it and come to conclusions on their own. The problem is, far too many people will not read these days.

The truth is there. The problem is how to get all the information out to people so they might read it and come to their own conclusions.

I know for a fact, many scientist say they do not believe in UFO’s or that aliens are visiting our planet publicly. However, behind closed doors they tell of their own experiences and confess that for them, an extraterrestrial explanation is possible. Being scientists though, they dare not make their feelings known publicly for fear of loss of integrity.

Also, I must state once again, disclosure must be handled in a responsible manner to minimize damage to the social structure of this planet.

God Bless,

Cliff

Thanks Clifford but I will have to disagree on what a society has to know?

My job is working with youth in trade teaching.

The youth of today are more switched on believe it or not on whats is going on? and they only read a PC screen these days rather than papers/books and its a hard fact but true!

In other words they need somone to shove it up their nose lol

Its called technoolgy and advancement that I myself pushing the big 50 is in agreement with believe it not.

Regarding disclosure to our social structure, I do not believe that the impact would be that bad these days to be honest and it needs change.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
[edit on 4-3-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
They do not measure time in the same way we do. Some are more technologically advanced then others. I have no way of knowing the answer to your question. However, some do come from other galaxies and other dimensions in a very short measure of time, as we measure time.

As for what Jesus could do; remember all things are possible with God. How many angels can fit on the head of a pin? As many as God wishes.

God Bless,

Cliff

Couldnt have said that better myself, with God all things are possible

And sorry for being rough on you earlier Cliff.
My humble apologies

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

I have no knowledge of any alien species doing what your friend suggest. However, one such species does exist that does those things your friend suggest. However, it is not an alien species from outer space. It is us. In law enforcement, it is called trafficking in persons (TIPS). Better then 200,000 innocent people fall victim to it annually with some 17, 000 to 20,000 victims being transported to the United States to be sold into slavery. This crime robs its victims almost to the point of stealing their souls.

Is there any possible scenario were our visitors will protect a human group in front of another?

Imagine that innocent people is being deceived and killed sistematically by some evil elite groups that trough evil actions, lies and crimes had become powerful enough to have nuclear weapons in their hands, and then they enslave and kill systematically another faction of humanity that decides to resist them pacefully. Will some of our visitors help this case?

I think that you know as i know that this nuclear armed groups exists and had said clearly that they will prefer to take down the world than dissapear and stop do bad. What our visitors think we can do with this people??

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, sorry for asking again but I think my question below.

You said back in the 80's the army had catalogued 57 species of aliens, have there been any new species added to that list since then???
If so how many exactly???

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

As always,

Thanks for your response Mr.Stone !

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello Clifford Stone
I have asked this questions somewhere else ,
but decided to tranfer them here
in the hope that they will be answered quicker.
My questions are.

Q1-The white haired aliens who looks simillar to
humans(Nordics),nomadics as you call them,you said that
they will allow themselves to be killed if they were
confronted by a wapon that could harm them, does this
mean that the US goverment ( humans)actually pulled a
gun on them and even killed some of them?

Q2- You said that the Nomadics or the good guys as you
call them, decided that they do not want any interaction
with humanity.Have they decided that they do not want
and interaction with humanity because their crafts were
targeted by a high strength rader that caused them to
crash and their ships were taken by humans for reverse
engeneering because they refused to share their
technology with humanity in the 1950s?

Q3-It was reported that bodies were recovered from a
crash and some of the bodies belonged to the Talls,
were the crash caused by humans using high strength
radar to target those beings?

Q4- Were any of the blonde or white haired
human-looking aliens
(nomadics)ever captured or imprisoned by humans?

Q5- why is it that all of you guys comming out to
disclose alien visiting Earth only discus
reptilians,grays and other strange looking aliens,but
avoid discussing the human looking aliens
completely,what they look like,their hair colors,skin
color, culture beliefs and values?
Q6- How does the nomadic
(blonde, white haired aliens) perseive
humanity?,aggressive, crazy weird
or troublemakers?

Thank you if you for answering these questions?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by euphylisx

why is it that all of you guys comming out to disclose alien visiting Earth only discus reptilians,grays and other strange looking aliens,but avoid discussing the human looking aliens completely,what they look like,their hair colors,skin color, culture beliefs and values?

Euphyl, i dont feel this to be true, in this thread we speak about all kind of aliens, not only one type, so it's difficult to speak about all the kinds in detail, but Clifford is not the first that say that some of our visitors are exactly equal to us, bob dean speak about the concern of the military staf with this aliens, because they can be moving here without be noticed. So the human looking or even equally to us aliens are not marginalized, we have not speak exactly about the blond human looking aliens (anyway i have read something about this and i know one case in my country of a encounter with "two tall extrangers very well dressed in the middle of the mountain at 2000 meters that only speaked about important things and disappeared in the mountain just seconds later"), but if you want to speak about it, you can ask clifford what he knows about it.
On the other side some people like to speak about exotic things and of course a reptilian or grey alien is more exotic than a human looking alien, anyway Euphyl how they look like is not the topic here. The topic is what they do, what they want and how they see us etc.
I have no preference, like or dislike for any visitor because of his physical appearance, our physical body sometimes is expression of our inner, but this does not mean that beatiful is equal to good, and ugly to bad. There are beatiful things very dangerous out here.

I hope this will help you to understand our view point.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Clifford,

I just read the whole thread in one sitting and just want to say thanks for sharing.
I'm going to sleep now as its 1 AM and I have to work at 6 but I have a lot to think about now - thanks

Chasyb

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi Clifford!

Was there an ancient civilization on Earth over 20,000 years ago that the aliens had contact with? There have been many books by Graham Hancock that show evidence of a possible very ancient civilization. I would like your alien friends take on this.

Thank you for taking the time to answer this question.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
'First time (caller), long time listener', as they say in talk-radio. I have known about you for years, but I have never gotten a chance to read your book. Can you say what your clearance level was? Ever have incidents of 'lost' and not-issued, routine records? Did you percieve surveilance upon entering civillian life?

[edit on 9-3-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
dear cliff,

why do you think the government wants to hide all this information, i mean me myself would not be freaked out about any of it, it would just proove to me that i am not crazy lol. i mean what if some redneck was to see an alien or aomething on his farm and pulled out a shot gun and killed it in fear of what it was, i mean that could start something we cant finish. i mean tahts why i think the people need to know, we have that right we are supposed to be free in this country and we are really not we are pushed behind lies and beliefs the government gives us while they get to sit behind there desks and laugh at us and make us out to be ignorent. i mean unless the other people from these different dimensions and galaxy start landing in city's and town's i dont think most people would believe anyway but i mean all this info all the pictures the videos the documents are real i mean you cant just make up all that stuff i mean there;s years of evidence and yet the gov just pushes it aside, i know you cant say much due to confidentiality and probably to protect yourself but i mean how amazing would it be to meet these other people i mean the intelligence the technology i mean it would honestly be my dream to meet one i mean i live in a little town in kentucky called hazard i mean noone has probably ever heard of it, so not much goes on. but just that happening would proove to me im not looney ya know, i know what i beleive and i know the things ive seen and there;s to much proof these people exist. i mean it speaks in the bible about these beings i mean it dates back to drawings of tribes. but i want to know one thing why do they want to try and cover all this up when its obvious its happening.

do you have an email?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by REIKUKI

Is there any possible scenario were our visitors will protect a human group in front of another? Imagine that innocent people is being deceived and killed sistematically by some evil elite groups that trough evil actions, lies and crimes had become powerful enough to have nuclear weapons in their hands, and then they enslave and kill systematically another faction of humanity that decides to resist them pacefully. Will some of our visitors help this case? I think that you know as i know that this nuclear armed groups exists and had said clearly that they will prefer to take down the world than dissapear and stop do bad. What our visitors think we can do with this people??

Aliens would not step in and help , maybe only in a rare condition. Its never been done in history tho , except for Alexander the Great.

If they wanted to help they could of stopped the Holocaust but didn't.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join