It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi Clifford,

I have heard many times that there are ET species that look incredibly similiar to us, with only minute differences. What are some of those differences from a visual standpoint?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

Aliens would not step in and help , maybe only in a rare condition. Its never been done in history tho , except for Alexander the Great.

Previously clifford said that if some alien groups try to invade us then other groups will intervene and will help, and then will dissapear as they arrived. My point is that maybe they can help us in the good way, but not in the bad, or maybe they will never intervene in any case in our affairs, this is terrible because as i said there are real subversive groups that try to deceive, manipulate, mistake, and do bad in all the ways they can and they have weapons of all kinds. maybe this groups are so hostile to the rest of humanity that really can be treated as real aliens. But anyway i think that the answer will be clear, no alien intervention in our affairs, this means that if a little part of humanity decide and do destroy the rest nobody will help, only god.

anyway maybe clifford have another opinion i dont know.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As long as consciousness is not up to par with them, they will not reveal themselves. You see, in the local universe and other universes, the level of consciousness is the key. If we humans continue to manifest duality in our conscience, they will not interact with us. When we'll be more evolved, in other words, when consciousness will be widespread, then, contact will occur.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by REIKUKI

Yeah I understand your point.

Also; if they have been here all these years with this vast technology and knowledge of the universe you'd think they'd be done studying us by now and have moved on to something more interesting. I know I can watch a monkey for only so long before losing interest.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sgt Stone,

From one veteran to another, I want to thank you for you for service and my sympathies are with you for all you have gone through.

I have recently come into the thoughts about other civilizations and ET's.

My question is this, and forgive me if this has been asked previously (I read almost the entite thread at this point)

You have mentioned that many aliens have visited us. Under what authority do these species have to come to our world and 'abduct, dismember and experiment' on our peoples?

Do you get the sense that our world is "open" and that anyone who wants can just come and do what they will? or, do you get the feeling that there is some sort of 'outside' organization/governmental authority that would oversee these groups?

If our world is 'open' for anyone...is it possible to protect ourselves?

Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jmurman

You have mentioned that many aliens have visited us. Under what authority do these species have to come to our world and 'abduct, dismember and experiment' on our peoples?

Hi,

I believe the blame lies with Eisenhower in which he held a meeting with ET's in 1954 and both signed a treaty......>

" The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve (MJ-12) with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis. "

Scource :

Until Mr Stone comes along and gives his opinion, i hope this helps shed some light for you

IP

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider

Hi,

I believe the blame lies with Eisenhower in which he held a meeting with ET's in 1954 and both signed a treaty......>

" The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve (MJ-12) with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis. "

Scource :

Until Mr Stone comes along and gives his opinion, i hope this helps shed some light for you

IP

Thanks IP,

If Eisenhower DID enter into a treaty with Alien beings...would it be just one species or a more universal agreement?

In other words, did they enter into an agreement where ANY aliens could come here and do whatever it is they are doing or just one species...such as the Grays?

Would our current government be aware of this arraingement or are they too kept in the dark?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thanks IP,

If Eisenhower DID enter into a treaty with Alien beings...would it be just one species or a more universal agreement?

In other words, did they enter into an agreement where ANY aliens could come here and do whatever it is they are doing or just one species...such as the Grays?

Would our current government be aware of this arraingement or are they too kept in the dark?

My own personal belief is that they tried to sign a treaty first with the Nordics then as time went on, the Grays wanted a piece of the treaty too. Though, i believe the Nordics only wanted to monitor us " in a spiriual advancement " kinda way. The Grays however, wanted to go that step further and abduct us for medical reasons. This, i believe was the second meeting in which the " real treaty " was signed by both parties, Eisenhower and the Grays.

When the crash landing of Roswell happend, it was the Nordics whom they captured [ 1 found alive? ]. A few years later, the Nordics came to negotiate terms [ this was the first contact ] and in failing to come to an agreement they went on there way. The Grays however took advantage of this and proposed to give " The Elite " new advanced techology in return for the Grays being allowed to abduct us and experiment as and when they required.

It didnt end with human experiment though, as cattle mutations was very common right up to the very early 90's. Strange that dont ya think, why did it stop there.............well rumour has it that one of the Black OP community's who aiding the Grays in there Experiments had found an eaiser way to produce human and animal blood. There hasnt been a cattle mutation since then, i dont think?

Could this very well explain the " Sudden Increase " in Techology since the 60's? I believe so!

Perhaps Mr Stone may disagree with this, and indeed may very well contribute more. I dont have Mr Stone's job so its internet research for me lol.

IP

Edit to add : I believe there are " certain members " of the Elite/Illuminati that know exactly whats been going on.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hey cliff, do you know any information about the pleiadians concerning what they look like..

also i think they want to contact me by visiting and sending contact permission messeges through dream state's, i think i may also have been soul abducted a few years ago, is that even possible? i would like to describe the soul abduction but i'm not sure if it is against any information rules.

i have the psychic medium gift and that is why ask you because i'm not sure if i should try contact or not or if it is very dangrious and so forth.

some writers have said i am a star kid or seed because i fit the criteria not sure they even exsist but ye its an interesting theory.

i hope i am aloud to even ask you these questions if i am not then sorry.

have a gd day thanx for reading

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Come on Clifford, answer the questions will ya

I'm getting impatient

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

I dont get one thing about this whole treaty thing.. If ET (any race) are as advanced as we believe them to be (and they have to be , if they have been arround this place for such a long time) , then why bother signing any treaty with anybody? I mean , do we sign some kind of a secret treaty with a monkey and rat king so that we could abduct and study their kind?

Whats the point ? A treaty with an advanced civilization is as much worth as my word to my dog that I will not forget to buy him more meat if he acts good ..
, so what is the dog going to do if I still stop buying him meat ?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

In clifford words, they don't see us as animals, but some of them are very worried about our actions, this is why i make the dangerous question (that i dont think will be answered) about in what case this entites will intervene in a human affair.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
From all the disclosures, their presence in this world, in our corporations even, with some of the technologies given have already spelled interference.

Sgt. Stone, what role does altair play in this situation? Is it true, as I have heard, that the lease or contracts will be ending soon, and that at this time both good and bad may interfere? I noted you said they believe we are worth saving. I feel that something is going to happen, and many have been primed due to experiences for changes. Are you able to disclose anything of the nature of what those changes could be? I have a strong desire for a more equal world, that would be able to begin to emerge into their kind of worlds, moneyless, psi, cooperative and advanced. Is our future going to change from the negative path we're currently on of MC and slavery, with poisons surrounding us all and our children, with DU dust bonded to our global atmosphere?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Please bear with me. I will attempt to be on line tomorrow night and answer some of your questions. I just got out of the hospital. I haven't told my family what's wrong and maybe that is good, as I don't want them to worry.

Please don't think I have forgotten all of you. I have not and I shall be on line tomorrow night to aswner as many questions as I can.

Until then,

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
Please bear with me. I will attempt to be on line tomorrow night and answer some of your questions. I just got out of the hospital. I haven't told my family what's wrong and maybe that is good, as I don't want them to worry.

Please don't think I have forgotten all of you. I have not and I shall be on line tomorrow night to aswner as many questions as I can.

Until then,

God Bless,

Cliff

I sincerely hope your ok and doing very well Mr Stone. I wish you a speedy recovery and keep my fingers X that its not serious.

God bless you sir

IP

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Also how do you think the dislosure of the UFO subject regarding world goverments is coming along these days, as no doubt a person in your position and experience may have heard a few comments banded around.
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

When I saw the Keckburg object, it was covered on the bed of a truck. However, I saw it well enough to state that it had the general appearance of an acorn.

I do not feel that the release of documents from world governments will get us any closer to disclosure. The reason for this is simple. One must be willing to read, study, and form their own conclusions as to what information is in the documents. However, this must be done with an open mind. Otherwise, we are doomed to our own survival beliefs. The one major problem with this is people just don’t like to read anymore.

God Bless,

Cliff

Hello Mr. Stone...thank you for sharing with all of us and being the "rock" we can build upon.

Your description reminded me of a movie called "Flight of the Navigator". I loved this movie as a Kid, along with "the last star fighter". Anyway, just wondered if you had ever seen that movie and how close of a representation this "movie" ship is to what you are describing as an "acorn" shape.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/979f6ff7bef2.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks again....and peace with you.
Ltru

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hello Again Mr. Stone.

When they talk to you, do they always do it physically, meaning do they always manifest? The most familiar thing I can say is, Lucas made Yoda/Judah talk funny for a reason. Listening to Yoda, is like listening to them. "Translator become must you...too you are speaking"...you get my drift..

It is biblically a rush of waters and a multitude of Voices.

I hear, not one, but many around me all the time. I don't know if they are aliens or not, although they have tried to tell me that they are 7 before. In the beginning, I didn't know what was happening. I had been through some very traumatic events (losing family members and such) when it began about 5 years ago. Not one day has gone by that I am not being talked to by someone. I can feel them press into my skin, walk on my bed.

Sometimes it is really hard to understand what they are saying. Sometimes it is one voice, but most of the time it is a whole host of beings discussing how I am living....(not to good).....one tells me over and over and over...."put away your sinful nature"...(I smoke cigs).

I have seen beings with breathing metal outfits, with faces that turn from some sort of Crocodile, into a lion, into a man, into and Eagle then crock again. The breathing metal outfit is by far the craziest thing I've ever seen. I've also seen Giant versions of these and I mean "head in the sky" tall.

I've also seen little tiny guys and guys that can stretch and grow.

For about two days, I could swear I had telekinesis. I don't know what made me think of trying to do it, but I do remember thinking...in the future I will come back to the past and lift that thing for my present self, making it seem like I am moving it with my mind. My temples would pulse really hard and I could see particles form like a cushion of air to lift things, all I had to do was think it and believe it. My temples would beat so fast, it would scare me and I would stop.

If I uploaded my sketches, do you think you could look over them and tell me if anything looks familiar.

All of this stuff I've gone through, and no one believes me who know me. I mean, it was so bad for awhile I was thinking about committing myself only, I knew I wasn't crazy

I grew up believing anything was possible with God, but when this stuff started happening, it shook me bad. It would be soothing to know if anything I've mentioned is of familiarity to you. I believe all of my dealings have been of a spiritual nature.

I also see "impressions" of people after they have been there? Almost like a copy of the action in replay, but with just the life force and not the body. I've seen impressions of Dinosaurs, Giant Spiders and Insects, and just strait Giants ranging from 10ft to 1000's of ft tall, again all spirit almost like seeing mist, except this mist forms into beings.

I've heard many times from them, "we are saving him for final judgment"...I don't know what that means. My sister was one of the people I lost and I hear her talking all the time to these ? answering questions they have about me....

Sorry to ramble, but I don't know who else to ask of authority. I thank you for any insight you have.

Peace, Let the reader Understand

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Until then,

God Bless,

Cliff

Take your time Cliff, and I'll pray for your good health

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear that you were in hospital. I sincerely hope it is not serious. Please tell us that it isn't. I saw the preview of a new film: 'Bird's Eye View' in which you were interviewed. What's your opinion about the film? I wish you health, love and peace

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello. My name is Chipmunk. I personaly know Clifford Stone. I am a student in Roswell New Mexico and the school that i attend happens to be the same school that Clifford works at as security. Stoney has given me several disks that contain over ten thousand pages of documents and letters concerning all the affairs of Clifford in his Military Service time. I do not know everything about Clifford but if you have any questions that i cant answer i would be more than happy to ask him. Feel free to ask any questions!

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join