It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I was wondering if you were ever on the Project Moon Dust team? If not, could you give the name of the team you were on in the Army for disc recoveries?
reply to post by kidflash2008

My Dear Friend,

We were never told the name of the teams we were involved with. However, I am sure Moon Dust Teams were involved, particular when Operation Blue Fly alerts were called.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sir , wow. Clifford Stone. Not going to ask you anything yet , im new to ATS , maybe 3 weeks or so, but i knew who you were. Im currently reading the previous pages , on 9,lol, so ill be in touch , Im just glad as hell you still answering questions. Be in good health sir, dont answer this post as that would be a post another member could have a answer to. Best Wishes. (as i read the first 9 pages , i thought to myself , for every flamer , or disbeliever, there are prob 1 or 2 hundred like me just reading your answers , waiting for your replies, so, have another 59 pages to read)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, I have a book that says BigFoot (also known as Sasquatch) is a type of alien known as "Animalian" or also called "Hairy Mammalian". This explains why there's so many UFO sightings that occur while people have BigFoot encounters.

My queston to you: Any truth to that, is BigFoot one of the 57 species??

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Well cliff thanks for so many answers, just say it's impressive what you say and how you say it, now it's time to go spuntk and email to see what i can do. Dont worry about vague answers, i understand very well why you need to be cautious in your answers and i will not demand more precision.

Anyway there is people around me that want to make questions i put it here and when you want you can answer:

G asks - What qualities this visitors search to select someone to comunicate?

G asks - Did they have humor sense? can you tell us some joke of them?

F asks - Mistics of all the times have no interest in material things and often have no children. With millions of years of history the global spiritual evolution of our visitors must be outstanding, why did they still have interest in our material universe?

F asks - How did they reproduce?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
SGT. STONE -

Thank you for finding the time and energy to return here and answer questions
If I could ask for your opinion - what do you see the next few years in the USA being like considering the reptilian controllers? Are there any ways for us to help? Like meditation? Letter writing campaigns? And what is the latest with Korona and others you've been in contact with?

Kindest regards - kshaund

Also Sgt. Stone,
I wish to clarify a misunderstanding from my last post (shown below) where you recently replied thinking my answer was intended for you and Joe when it was intended to Tallwhites and others who were making demands of you, not me - You have never requested anything other than an open mind, and those are free!

Originally posted by kshaund

Originally posted by TallWhites

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I must say I have read everyone of mr stones replies and I haven't gotten any information about extraterrestrial's.Other than they say there is a god and mr stone loves his family very much.I don't mean to be rude but I am non the wiser than I was before reading.

Really eh!!!!!
Why start a thread and not answer any questions in it?????

Unless of course you dont HAVE any of the answers!

Very disappointed Mr. Stone, not just in you but also in that whole lame-ass disclosure project.
They start a whole movement, complete with press conference, and yet they fail to show as much as:

1) One photograph or video of an alien
2) One photograph or video of a UFO sitting in a govt hangar

Why cant you at least produce that much, Mr. Stone?????

I'll be waiting

[edit on 5-12-2008 by TallWhites]

Hey Joe and Clifford - I just can't help but offer my 2 cents just as TallWhites and others like them:

Who are you to demand anything? Have you spent your life working for a living in this area? Have you tried to publish anything and make a living from it or "at the very least cover your costs"? Have you actually traveled to these locations and had a look for yourselves at anything going on? Have you attended any of these seminars and taken the time to talk to the people there? Have you actually actively worked to support any ONE of these people disclosing? And most importantly of all to "this" thread, have you read all of Clifford's published works and videos before asking these things? I can tell from your words you have not - otherwise you would be asking questions rather than demanding anything.

Your words are wasted on people like me, who have done all of the above. Amongst all these threads and all these large posts are people who do know how difficult it is for these people and how grateful we are that they are willing to wade through all the 'interfering' posters to keep to the topic so we CAN ACTUALLY GET SOME WORK DONE!

Mr. Stone offered to come here and answer questions and he did. He didn't have to. Maybe if you read what he's already published about the extraterrestrials you could ask a question for yourself instead of jumping to conclusions.

I mentioned before in a post and will repeat it here, that on occasion special posters like Mr. Stone be spared the "repeated" anti-posters out of respect for everyone's precious time. If you don't like the post, say so then LEAVE - don't keep hanging and wasting everyone's time - however nature as it is, unless the Moderators actually do something like that, threads like this will continue to bury the people who really do want to know among annoying and especially long-winded people who only want to cause interference. I for one would really like to see some kind of courtesy rules in place (like no continuous counter-productive postings).

Thank you guys for sticking it out this far... there's many of us who greatly appreciate it from the bottom of our souls.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It is based on the same principle as their means of travel. All I know for sure is their means of communication with their probes and interstellar craft take only a few seconds to traverse many light years, hence no radio signal.

Hi Cliff,

Many thanks my friend!

If their communication only takes seconds could it be gravity based, ie., space bending?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Something like cheewaka of star wars??

jeje... why not?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by REIKUKI

Something like cheewaka of star wars??

jeje... why not?

LOL....why not

I admit when I first heard I broke out laughing. But if you search the web there's quite a few articles on BigFoot being a type of alien species

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Mr. Stone,

Great to see you back and posting. I hope your health is good.

Are you ever contacted by those currently involved with recovery activities and do they ask you to participate in any current projects or use you as an adviser? I don't know if that is the type of question you can answer?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind words.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
G'day Mr Stone.

Just one question.Why does ET want any contact with us?

Peace.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

My question to you: Any truth to that, is Bigfoot one of the 57 species??

My Dear Friend,

There are many reports of hairy beings, even in unclassified documents of the U.S. Government. The answer to you r question is yea. However, some are small, as little as three to four foot tall, but very strong.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

G asks - What qualities this visitors search to select someone to communicate?
G asks - Did they have humor sense? can you tell us some joke of them?
F asks - Mystics of all the times have no interest in material things and often have no children. With millions of years of history the global spiritual evolution of our visitors must be outstanding, why did they still have interest in our material universe?
F asks - How did they reproduce?
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

I have no idea what they look for as to whom they select to make contact with.

They do have a sense of humor. However, on many occasions they mess up on the punch line.

It is not a material interest, but more of a spiritual interest. They are more concern what we are doing to ourselves. More so then we are aware of.

You may find this strange, but the same way we do. However, They mate for life. Yes they too fall in love.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

If I could ask for your opinion - what do you see the next few years in the USA being like considering the reptilian controllers? Are there any ways for us to help? Like meditation? Letter writing campaigns? And what is the latest with Korona and others you've been in contact with?
reply to post by kshaund

My Dear Friend,

It is my prayer that we all have a bright future ahead of us, as this is God plan. Don’t worry about the so-called Reptilians, as they have no control over us and there are those to protect us.

Latest communications I have had with Korona are of a very personal, dealing with me and my Granddaughter. Please forgive me for not going in to this at this time.

As for Tallwhites and others who were making demands of me, do not reject them as they truly have that right. They do not understand that there are many things I will not say nor can I tell. I do not hate them, therefore nor should you. Love all people. No matter what.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

If their communication only takes seconds could it be gravity based, ie., space bending?
reply to post by plumranch

My Dear Friend,

It is based on the principles of Quantum Physics that we are just beginning to understand.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Are you ever contacted by those currently involved with recovery activities and do they ask you to participate in any current projects or use you as an adviser? I don't know if that is the type of question you can answer?
reply to post by Blaine91555

My Dear Friend,

Yes I am, as currently as this Sunday. I must apologize for not being able to be more responsive then this at this time.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Why does ET want any contact with us?
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

My Dear Friend,

They find us worthy of saving. We have done many corrodible things to ourselves not knowing. Much is yet to be told by our own governments.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Mr. Stone,
Having just noticed this thread and am reading though the posts like a novel I can't put down. A fascinating read, to be sure.
I join with those who feel honored you are here among us and am happy to see you still are making your self available eights months into this thread. So many of my questions have already been asked and you have answered.
As not to be repetitive, I do not wish to ask anything until I'm finished reading though.
But, If I may comment? We've certainly learned you have great poise and a terrific sense of humor. I'm sure many had a good laugh your answer to this one poster in particular. His original comment was blanked out by the Moderator, but I surmised he referred to you as a 12 year old.
Like a veteran stand-up comic gracefully handling a heckler in the audience you wrote how Jesus started his ministry at that age, you knew of many intelligent 12 year olds, politely thanked him for the compliment and added:

All I can say is that I am glad you did not chose an 11 year old. Had that been the case I would have been lost for words.

Funny stuff, Clifford! (Oh, sorry, forgot to ask; may I call you Clifford?)
I happily look forward to reading this entire thread.
Thank you!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hey Clif there is a movie called "Koyaanisqatsi", it's a very interesting film that focuses a lot on the natural world and how our humanity (in the personal sense of the word) developes in a artificial world. all is done without speak, only music and pictures. I think you would like to watch it. It's from 1983 and directed by Godfrey Reggio.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I think we have many common points with our visitors so really we are looking ourselves when we look at our visitors, anyway there are diferences, they are more spiritually developed as civilitzation an this resulted in a certain dificulty to comunicate with them.

My principal question now is:

-Anyway Cliff, you said there are aliens that are not "good people" and i'm sure that they are very ancient too, How this Bad alien races survive without do a good spiritual evolution? How we can prevent to take their bad way?

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join