It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hey Cliff there is a movie called "Koyaanisqatsi", it's a very interesting film that focuses a lot on the natural world and how our humanity
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

I have not been to the movies since 1997, I believe. However, I shall attempt to locate a copy of the video/DVD of the movie you suggested and view it.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Anyway Cliff, you said there are aliens that are not "good people" and I’m sure that they are very ancient too, How this Bad alien races survive without do a good spiritual evolution? How we can prevent to take their bad way?
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

They are not bad races to the best of my knowledge. The ones I refer to as being bad are groups that have broken away from their own civilizations taking the existing technologies of that civilization with them at that time. We need not worry about a take over by them. This will never happen. There exists safeguards.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Anyway you can say us a joke of our visitors?
What they think about our jokes?
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

They find many of our jokes funny. However, in their effort to retell the same joke, they, at times will get the punch line turned around i.e. telling the punch line before the joke. Please keep in mind, this has nothing to do with their ability to speak among their own kind. It has more to do with the means that they use to communicate with us. I regret I can not explain this better.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I understand what you say, yes it's obvious that if you know the punch line before the end, it's not funny.
It's logical that if they comunicate in a way that is not sequential then our jokes cannot be funny (from our view point). Thanks Clifford, again a very interesting answer.

Im everytime fascinated by your answers.

I have never seen one ufo but nearly 30% of people around me have seen one, sometimes they think they were seeing a extrange plane, but when they describe what they see they describe things that no plane, no helicopter or VSTOL plane can do.

How is possible to not take in acount all this people?
i dont know.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

I think that time travel sctrictly speaking does not exists (in a physical way) i mean that the time frame can run slow of fast depending on the speed or the place but it cannot run backward in any time frame, there is a continuous present.

Cliff i hope not to fall in a "dangerous zone" making some scientific questions, but you know if it's possible to travel in time to the past?

Another question cliff is, what do you feel when you comunicate with our visitors? This advanced comunication must be very stressing for us.

Many thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi there Mr Stone,

I was wondering about your thoughts on Philips Corso's information and especially the Billy Meier case..

thank you very much sir.

God bless us all..

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hello Clifford

Somebody asked you at the beginning of your thread how do you contact aliens?

I didnt see a reply so I would appreciate it very much if you could answer me this.
Also if your answer will be telepathy could you please explain how it first started and how you became sure it was an alien race contacting you.

Another question which Im not sure if anyone has asked you but did you make up your own mind to make this thread up or was you promted to.

Maybe because its time??

And just out of curiousty for my own peace of mind does this phase mean anything to you

Alpha of The Dog?

Thank you

Love&Light

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oops didnt mean Alpha of the Dog meant

Alpha Ate The Dog

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

What is the distance (in light years) between us and the closest home planet of our "friends"?
Do they live in a different time frame?
reply to post by teklordz

My Dear Friend,

A few examples are one is 4.6 light years away, another is 12 and one of my favor is 100 light years away.

Some do live in other time frames, making mention of inter-dimensional and ultra-dimensional travel. After all, another name for an interstellar spacecraft, capable of traversing many light years in seconds, minutes, or hours is a time machine. Many of our scentists are already aware of this fact.

God Bless,

Cliff

did you meet people from the planet Iarga?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/241fdbab382b.jpg[/atsimg]
According to info on this website, their home planet is 10 light years away...
I know you talked about 4.6, 12, and 100 light years away, but just in case...

Related thread

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi Sgt Clifford Stone, a pleasure to have you in ATS. My questions is:

1) How did you start your work in the U.S. army?

2) What are the main causes of a UFO crashes?

3) Do you worked in some type of intelligence unit within the U.S. army?

Greetings Ciff.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I see the question by euphylisx as legitimate as it goes into motives, and these are really important, and the tribes of Israel have a lot to do with the numbers, 144,000 for example as said in another thread. As well, having bloodlines in your family which seem to increase the chances of being an experiencer. I study this a lot and wonder if having a certain merivingian bloodline is part of the stuff I've gone through, and its not racist to question these things. And then, someone who has written to me alot, who has similar experiences with our visitors, and who also has a similar bloodline, in fact....so many of the ones I've been talking to concerning this aspect. We have questions! Legitimate ones.

Nonetheless, I still feel that we need to be rescued here, that this situation is dangerous, and possible depopulation ahead. So, if I may repeat my question to Sgt. Stone, are we going to be helped? Because I'm one of the few "crazy" ones, asking for help every day, due to a sighting that revealed they monitor all our thoughts. Is this a good approach? Does it really depend upon our asking for help, the whole non-interference thing?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Question for Mr. Stone:

You said back in the 80's the army had catalogued 57 species of aliens, have there been any new species added to that list since then???
If so how many exactly???

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Another question:

Any possibility that there's an alien base at the Bermuda triangle???
And thats whats causing ships and planes to go missing

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
God Bless Clifford,

I had a question about contacting a current or former sw base employee; I think Dulce; for a death notification and testimony/explaination: but, due to the nature of things, I don't have his name, the year, or exact employed at information. A stort stature man/male of quiet concience.

Would you suggest anything?

Thank You very much,
your words are inspiring.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Stone,

I don't have any questions, I just wanted to thank you for staying this long on ATS. Some of the attacks early in the thread got my blood boiling. I haven't gotten through nearly all of this thread, but will come back and read some daily.

Again, thank you for the patience you have shown in this thread.

God Bless.

SR

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I would like to know more about who you mean are 'those to protect us'? I/we hear things that are all over the board and difficult to sort out the good from the bad from the just plain ugly truths - and lies.
reply to post by kshaund

My Dear Friend,

What I meant was this; Should any negative element of our visitors attempt to conquer our planet, the others would come to our aid. They would made themselves known only long enough to neutralize the thread and depart as swiftly as they had come. Knowing this, the negative elements would never attempt a conquest of earth, the third rock from the sun.

If what I have to say was less then hope, I would not be here. I hate it when someone shows up and says they are here, they are evil, and there is nothing we can do about it. If this were my message, I would say nothing.

They are here, they spiritually elevated and mean us no harm, keeping in mind there exist several negative elements that have broken away from their own races. However, these negative elements are very limited in what they can do.

If my message to the world is anything, let it be of hope for the future. There are enough doom and gloom sayers. I have hope for a brighter future, a brighter tomorrow. This my message.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I read an encounter with an alien species that claimed they could travel the galaxy almost instantly. In other words they could travel millions of light-years instantly without taking any time at all. Supposedly there are different levels of light speed travel.
reply to post by TallWhites

My Dear Friend,

They do not measure time in the same way we do. Some are more technologically advanced then others. I have no way of knowing the answer to your question. However, some do come from other galaxies and other dimensions in a very short measure of time, as we measure time.

As for what Jesus could do; remember all things are possible with God. How many angels can fit on the head of a pin? As many as God wishes.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Many people who have had experiences with them also have a feeling of waiting, of assignments that have been given for such and such a time.
reply to post by mystiq

My Dear Friend,

Your first comment is a very dangerous thought. However, the first test of contact is what they tell you. In my case I was very concerned about what if I were told to do something I felt was wrong. They responded, “Should you ever feel we are telling to that which is wrong or evil, know they it is not us talking to you.” That being said, I do know that they chose whom they wish to contact and no government or government agency has control over this. This is why governments search to locate those who can be inter-facers.

Your second comment. I have no idea what their prime directive is or even if they have one. Know this. There exist both universal good and evil. Since they have grown spiritually with their technology, they have survived. Had they chosen universal evil, they would have long ago destroyed themselves.

We too, must grown more spiritually with our growth in technology are we are doomed to destroy ourselves. Men shall cry peace, peace and sudden destruction. Spiritual growth truly is the key to all of this.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Surely we Humans cant be the only civilization at the end of the " stick " so to speak?
reply to post by InfoProvider

My Dear Friend,

I am aware that there exist civilizations that are on par with us and that are less advanced technologically then we are. Of course, they are not visiting us. These are the ones I am referring to when I say that someday we will become some other worlds’ UFO’s.

As for what God is to me; God is everything to me and I pray more then a hundred times daily, believe it or not. Personally I am a Catholic by religion, a sinner by nature falling short of the way but always trying to be pleasing in God’s eyes.

I have no knowledge of the document you mention.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

what are ETs views or knowing of life after death or another world where we survive death, is it your understanding that love connects a 'family' that keeps it together after a death etc,
reply to post by moonbeam cat

My Dear Friend,

I believe I have answered this question elsewhere in this thread. However, They know of the existence of life after death and can communicate, as we shall someday in the not to distant future. Yes, love does connects a 'family' that keeps it together after a death. There are forbidden questions such as you can ask what is God like or what is heaven like. If you ask questions such as these, the communication is cut off until another time. Please keep in mind, however, they value life. It is forbidden to say commit suicide. Life has a meaning and a purpose, not to be taken lightly.

As for are messages sent from the stars and are some things you see for your eyes only? In my opinion, I would have to say this is correct. However, please keep in mind this is only my opinion.

God Bless,

Cliff

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join