It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

I'm reikuki.

But the most hard point, is when you speak that the aliens allow you to meet your son on the "other side", this is definitely very hard to belive, even if i belive on the other side, i think that no technical means can move us to heaven, but only meditation and spiritual advancement.

maybe i was unpolite exposing this question, sorry.

Thanks for your answers!! i apreciate it

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I am also curious as to any details of the event in space that will be visible from here on earth and perhaps some timeframe of it's occurance?
And were you at any time active on an alpha or beta team as a field agent?
reply to post by the seeker_713g

My Dear Friend,

As to your first question, I have no way of knowing.
As to your second question, if I understand your question, I have been on both teams, depending upon our time of arrival on site.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the answers. I "know" for sure that they exist, because i've had 2 differents UFO sightings in my life. One in daytime (5 discs), the other at night (2 very unusual lights in the sky). Since those events took place, it has changed my way of seeing life big time...

I hope to see you again in further interviews with project camelot and maybe the conscious media network.

Keep up the good work, and God bless.

tek

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers i apreciate it a lot.

When i put my last post i still have not read your answers, im sorry if i was critic, anyway as i said in the end i see you are honest, it's pretty obvious, and this questions are the result of my impatience more than any real doubt.

Just to know, and i think this is not a dangerous question, the entities you comunicate with, how old is his civilitzation?? and how many years of recorded history they had?

You said that many prophets had returned in recent times, but humanity ignored them, are convinced of it?

Take you time to answer cliff, thanks for all!!

I will go to spunk to see if there is some way to make a bank transference.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Thank you, Sgt., for your prompt and courteous answers, that did clear up some things for me.

Are you aware of any secret space corp or operataions being conducted by dept of the Navy or military in general?

Again, many thanks to you, you are appreciated.

seeker

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

My Dear Friend,

Thankyou for your kind words.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Just to know, and i think this is not a dangerous question, the entities you communicate with, how old is his civilization?? and how many years of recorded history they had?
You said that many prophets had returned in recent times, but humanity ignored them, are convinced of it?
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

The entity I have had the most contact with has a recorded history of more then 3 billion earth years. I do not know if this means his civilization is older. Their time is different then ours, which is why he referred to it as earth years.

I don’t remember saying that many prophets have returned in reason times. I do remember saying that if the prophets were here today, we with not hear them and think of them as being crazy or insane.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Are you aware of any secret space corps or operations being conducted by dept of the Navy or military in general?
reply to post by the seeker_713g

My Dear Friend,

Yes, as resent as this Sunday. I regret that is all I can say at this time.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Again, many thanks for your prompt reply; I understand the limitations you must work under and your tact and candor is noted and appreciated.

peace and love.
seeker

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Wow cliff, 3 billion years is a lot of time, i feel something extrange when i read it.
How is possible for a civilitzation to survive for 3000 million years without loose his identity, memory records, surviving wars, revolutions, internal disputes, subversive groups, etc?

Looking recent human history in just 2000 years we have passed trough revolutions, diferent governments, political changes, religions, wars and other global changes that have erased so many times our collective memory. We can barely remember how roman empire was and it's just only 2000 years ago!!!.

Study Hisotry must be terrorific for this civilitzation

I think this entities look at us as a frenetic, unstable and mad planet!!

Many thanks cliff!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hi Clifford, you are not the only one speaking about various time frames.
In the 19 century a french mistic , maitre philippe of lyon, speak about millions of inhabited worlds, and said that in this worlds time runs in a diferent way, one second in earth could be a century in this worlds.
He says it before the theory of relativity.

when you speak about 3 bilion years you are speaking of real time or just earth time? i mean that if a earth century is one second for this entities then the real time is diferent.

Have you noticed the strategic advantatge that fast runing time frames have over slow moving time frames? i mean that if one earth second is one year for them, then they can build a giant army in minutes. I hope this places are in the good hands!!!.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
If I had to venture a guess as to how many whole craft, since 1943, I would say 23.

God Bless,

Cliff

Thanx for that answer, and I apologize if I was being a bit rough on you earlier.

Given those numbers I think its fair to say many UFO's are still hidden around the world underneath the ground or in the ocean.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

A few examples are one is 4.6 light years away, another is 12 and one of my favor is 100 light years away.

According to this site there are no stars 4.6 light years away

www.astro.wisc.edu...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

A few examples are one is 4.6 light years away, another is 12 and one of my favor is 100 light years away.

www.astro.wisc.edu...

This info dates from 1989, this is the top of the page. "The Closest star to the Earth The Nearest Stars, as Seen from the Earth Adapted from Norton's 2000.0, 18th edition (copyright 1989, Longman Group UK) with additional comments taken from Bill Baity's Sky Pages These are our closest neighbors! Note that this list is continually changing as astronomers discover nearby stars with ever more sensitive detectors in a variety of spectral ranges, especially the infrared, where numerous small stars emit their energy. Recall that the brightest magnitudes are the largest negative numbers."

So, 4.6 light years away is ok with me my friend.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
@ teklordz

Fair enough, I guess they can never be 100% sure how far away a star really is

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I was wondering if you were ever on the Project Moon Dust team? If not, could you give the name of the team you were on in the Army for disc recoveries?

BTW, I do think 3 billion years would be long enough to develop technologies for space travel. I also don't find it that hard to believe some civilizations have lasted that long (or possibly longer). The possibilities in the universe are limitless.

Thank you for answering our questions.

God Bless, L

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

How is possible for a civilization to survive for 3000 million years without loose his identity, memory records, surviving wars, revolutions, internal disputes, subversive groups, etc?
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

They have had wars, revolutions, internal disputes, subversive groups, etc. However, they learned to grow spiritually as their knowledge and technologies advanced. This is the key to the survival of any civilization, including our own. If we do not do the same, we will, at some time in the not to distant future, fall victim to our technology and destroy ourselves. Maybe even our species.

As to studying their history, do not think their learning process it the same as ours. It is no accident that I have acquired while over two and a half million documents on many various subjects. I can not go further into this as it would lead to many more questions then I have answers for. I feel I must apologize for this, but as I have said many times over I do not have all the answers.

They do see mankind goodness, potential, and have hope for our kind.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

When you speak about 3 billion years you are speaking of real time or just earth time? I mean that if a earth century is one second for this entities then the real time is different.
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

They always try to simplify the information to the questions I asked, as I could never understand if things were to be explained in their own terms. Therefore they always refer to time in very earthly terms, as their means of keeping, telling time are far different then ours.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Given those numbers I think its fair to say many UFO's are still hidden around the world underneath the ground or in the ocean.
reply to post by TallWhites

My Dear Friend,

No apology is necessary.

You are correct as many of our visitors’ craft are just as home under our oceans as they are in space. There exist many records and reports of them traveling under water.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by TallWhites

My Dear Friend,

I could have easily have gotten a star catalog and looked up several stars. But I am only relaying those things that I have learned from our visitors, which means many of my answers may not always parallel with our own current scientific knowledge. There exist many things in space yet to be discovered by our science. Some as close as our intergalactic backyard.

God Bless,

Cliff

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join