It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Would you Mr. Stone be willing to tell us, or a researcher, who your superiors were both in your official, and unofficial, business? Also what alien related activities you did under what command?

I feel that FOIA requests are futile because as you said "people don't read". And also I asked for a guided reading a couple of pages back, that might acctually get me reading. I'm guessing why most people don't read much of your FOIA papers are because people, like me, do not like getting a bunch of papers in front of them with no order or simple information about the background of the information. Can there be a recommended read from you or is that too much to ask?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi cliff,

great to see your back!!!!, what is this event that you have mentioned at different times that will happen just out of earths atmosphere that will be seen by many astronomers, and if one wants to talk to you in person what is the procedure to come visit you?

thanks for your time and efforts cliff,

regards average_expert

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sgt Stone, good to see your return;

I am also curious as to any details of the event in space that will be visible from here on earth and perhaps some timeframe of it's occurance?

And were you at any time active on an alpha or beta team as a field agent?

thanks for your time and the price you have paid.

namaste.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Clifford,

Back on P22 when answering another members question you answered:

“What makes you so sure that they would look for radio signals and this is how they found us, for it is not. There exist something much more subtle for detecting life then radio signals. ”

My questions are;

1. How did they find us as the universe is so vast?

2. Were they actively looking for other intelligent life to contact?

3. What detection system exists that is far more subtle for locating life in the universe?

Many thanks,

Smarts

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Do you think, on average, one UFO crash per decade is about the average around the globe??
And I'm talking about whole UFO crashes, where most or all of the craft is still intact.
reply to post by TallWhites

My Dear Friend,

Throughout recorded history there have been reports of crashed craft not of this world. And I consider your question, as to if this is the case, why haven’t we found artifacts of such cashes, to be a fair question. I have no answer as to why we haven’t found such artifacts. No the other hand, maybe we have found some artifacts and just didn’t know at the time what we were looking.

As I stated in an earlier post, I believe recovery of whole craft are very rare as are plane crashes. But thy do occur, as do planes. The have incidents/accidents just like us in our own space programs. I feel that when we achieve interstellar flight, we too will have incidents/accidents on those far off interstellar shores we find. We will some day, in the not to distant future, become interstellar travelers ourselves. Do you truly believe, as a result of the advanced technologies we will have achieved, there will not accidents. Few, but they will occur.

In resent years, I feel some of the “accidents” have been aided by those countries that still attempt to bring down and capture these craft. For example the Former Soviet States have lost over three dozen fighter aircraft in their attempts to down UFO’s.

If I had to venture a guess as to how many whole craft, since 1943, I would say 23.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Does Mr Stone ever reply on this thread anymore?
reply to post by antar

My Dear Friend,

Tes I am still here and anytime you in Roswell, NM the door is always open. I drink alot of coffee, so it is always on.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

How did they find us as the universe is so vast?
reply to post by smartie

My Dear Friend,

They sent out probes while we were just being to enter into the stone age. I believe one of these find us long ago and sent a signal back to its home planet. Not a radio signal, but something along the line of, for a lack of a better term, quantum wave communications device. We may have already found one of these probes. We call 1991VG an asteroid, is it? This object has some very unusual properties for an asteroid.

Yes they looking for other life in the universes. Not necessarily to contact, but to extends their knowledge base.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I had been trying to ask you about religious beliefs of the entities
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

On your first questions. They have religions and know of the existence of God. They worship pretty must the same as we do. They can not tell you which religion is true and correct. Even if I knew the answer to this, I would never communicate it as this would create more problems and resolve nothing.

There exist many factors as to why the secretiveness. I would say the desire to gain the technology first and the concern over world reactions are the two most prominent factors that come to mind.

You do not choose to contact them, they choose whom they wish to have contact with. This is the main reason, when it comes to contact with our visitors, the powers that be must recruit from outside their agencies. This is also why it can not be taught inside any classroom.

If you contact the SPUNtK webmaster, I am sure he will be able to help you with any problems you are having with the site.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Cliff! What are you doing up at this hour???

Just kidding, good to see you my friend.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Otherwise, what you're saying is really only speculative.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

My Dear Friend,

I agree with you. Just tell me how to post it. I have documents that will back me up to some degree. We are talking about many thousands of pages. Also, as I have said in the past, the choice to believe or disbelieve is yours.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

i hope to be able some day to do something for humanity like you are doing!
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

With each little act of kindness we do, we change the world. These little acts of kindness have a positive effect on all of us who take the time to notice them.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I would like to know if in our lifetime we will see any open hard proof, or any open contact
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

I believe the day is approaching when we will know the truth, have hard evidence, and some limited contact with our visitors. And yes, I believe it will be in our life time. However, it would unwise to attempt to set any given date or time frame for this to occur.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey cliff, you never answer questions about the behaviour of the beings this is something surprising for me!!

Anyway there are practical questions about your claims, first of all why only united states have recovered flying vehicles? Im sure that Russians must have some sucers but nobody speak about this.

On the other side im sure that if a alien vehicle have a accident, alien rescue teams will arrive far before any human team, anyway you say that humans were able to recover entire vehicles and I find this implausible.

But the most hard point, is when you speak that the aliens allow you to meet your son on the "other side", this is definitely very hard to belive, even if i belive on the other side, i think that no technical means can move us to heaven, but only meditation and spiritual advancement.

Anyway you are globally coherent and anything you speak is wise, what dissapoints me is to not be able to speak with them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

quantum wave communications device.
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Hi Clifford my friend,

Could you tell me anything about this? I'm going to guess it involves quantum intanglement??

Many thanks!

Plum

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Would you Mr. Stone be willing to tell us, or a researcher, who your superiors were both in your official, and unofficial, business? Also what alien related activities you did under what command?
reply to post by bastupungen

My Dear Friend,

Who my superiors were is already out there.

As to what command these mission fell under, I have no idea, as I did not have a need to know. You were/are aware of only that information you need to know in order to accomplish your assign or directed mission.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
hello Mr. Stone.

Thanks for all your answers on this thread, it's great!
I have 2 questions:
What is the distance (in light years) between us and the closest home planet of our "friends"?

Do they live in a different time frame?

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What is this event that you have mentioned at different times that will happen just out of earths atmosphere that will be seen by many astronomers, and if one wants to talk to you in person what is the procedure to come visit you?
reply to post by average_expert

My Dear Friend,

It will not occur just outside of our atmosphere, but many miles out in space. The event will be the return of “asteroid” 1991VG which will occur in about the year 2016..

As to the procedure to come visit me, any time you are in Roswell, NM please feel free to look me up. I am not that hard to find or visit.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Cliff! What are you doing up at this hour???
reply to post by antar

My Dear Friend,

I get by on maybe 3 to 5 hours of sleep each night. I have so much I wish to accomplish and so little time to do it.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Could you tell me anything about this? I'm going to guess it involves quantum intanglement??
reply to post by plumranch

My Dear Friend,

It is based on the same principle as their means of travel. All I know for sure is their means of communication with their probes and interstellar craft take only a few seconds to traverse many light years, hence no radio signal.

I must apologize for not being able to be more responsive to your question.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What is the distance (in light years) between us and the closest home planet of our "friends"?
Do they live in a different time frame?
reply to post by teklordz

My Dear Friend,

A few examples are one is 4.6 light years away, another is 12 and one of my favor is 100 light years away.

Some do live in other time frames, making mention of inter-dimensional and ultra-dimensional travel. After all, another name for an interstellar spacecraft, capable of traversing many light years in seconds, minutes, or hours is a time machine. Many of our scentists are already aware of this fact.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join