It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

This is a response to anyone telling us to back off Stone. No. He is subject to the same scrutiny we all undergo on ATS. Cliff, where's the responses? Don't tell us not to question him.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I asked a question about the blond looking aliens, or the Nomadics as Clifford stone calls them on the 23-september 2008 and I have been checking for a reply everyday since.
wio
will Mr clifford stone please check the questions and answer it if possible,or if he does not have the answer, simply say so ,so that I can stop being frustrated and seek the answers elsewhere.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by TallWhites... he came on ATS and started this thread himself, nobody demanded that of him...Sorry, but I have to call him out, dont bother starting a thread if you cant (or wont) post answers

Actually, unless I'm mistaken, Clifford was asked by the mods to get this thread going as many folks were asking him side-long questions as a result of the Roswell thread the Three Amigoes initiated with him.

I'd simply say you should cool your jets, stow your sense of entitlement, and just let things unfold in their own good time...spoken with fraternal good will, of course.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

Sorry but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

And my jets are quite cool, but thanks for your concern

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Please, it's obvious Clifford have more important things to do than answer your questions everyday, just be patient and he will answer, i think you are desesperated trying to discredit a coherent witnes, i see no reason to be soo so skeptic. Im agree that great claims demand great proofs, but take in account that this is not a easy to proove topic.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by REIKUKI

Clifford has been about as forthcoming as Alberto Gonzales. Maybe he is the single greatest living witness to UFO disclosure but you'd never know it because he discloses nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites Sorry but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Sure, but you can't push a rope and this petulance is getting way more annoying than any wait for revelation. Is there really an expectation that this carrying-on is going to accomplish anything beyond creating an irritating whine? My suggestion, once again, is just to leave the thread alone until something of consequence comes up.

And my jets are quite cool, but thanks for your concern

...and do we know the best way to demonstrate that?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites I'm gonna post what I want where I want, I dont need permission from you

Got that canuckie boy??

Sure thing, and I also appreciate you going out of your way to prove my point.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by REIKUKI

61 PAGES?

Why don't we make a book called "Above Illusion, Hyper-Delusion"

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Jim11]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Where are the targets of discussion in this crucial moment of demanding truth, probably peering in their own fabrication, expecting a cease of the flood tide of reason and insight, so they can come back saying they've been...¿?

unfortunately or shall they say fortuitously

Ill?
or
Occupied?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim11
Where are the targets of discussion in this crucial moment of demanding truth, probably peering in their own fabrication, expecting a cease of the flood tide of reason and insight, so they can come back saying they've been...¿?

unfortunately or shall they say fortuitously

Ill?
or
Occupied?

His health takes a sudden turn for the better whenever religion or family questions are posed

I learned something from the recent Bigfoot hoax in Georgia, those 2 guys sounded very sincere and were very good liars.
But in the end it was all bull# and they even made some $$$ off it.
That tells me unless someone has hardcore evidence you cant believe one word they say, especially regarding this topic.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How were promising children, like young Clifford, identified for official interest and eventual recruitment as communicators? For instance, did schools screen them? Did adult telepaths cruise schools, churches, and residential streets on assignment?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim11
reply to post by Joe Z

Mark "Springer" to help

Joe I've been told by "SkepticOverlord" that Mark “Springer” (moderator) can help... he will ask Cliff for those docs. ... so they can post something in HERE

That is a joke if ever i head one.
He actually HAS the docs and it is ATS who told cliff not to post the docs,. so you shouldn't even aim your anger at clifford.

This has been going on for a very, very long time now.
Springer will not help, I've asked, along with dozens/possibly hundreds of others and they are not allowed to post anything of any merit or value.

Which leads one to believe that they have nothing of merit or value.

Please, leave this thread alone until somebody (cliff, joe, springer, santa, God) posts something tangible.... something we can look at and judge for ourselves.

Unfortunately, i think this is the same as the disclosure project in general.
A big waste of time!!!

Also, for those unfamiliar with who has the docs and how long this has been going on.

Please read the whole thread, if not....start from about HERE

[edit on 17/12/08 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

mmm.... thanks... didn't know

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Sorry folks,

I have been very busy at work. I know Cliff been busy too. I have doc's, they are in PDF form, you can U2U me and I will give you an email address you can write and I'll will send them to you. His books are in CD form now because spuntk.org transcribe them with help from a ATS poster. I know someone set me some information about loading document on a website and then others can download it. It's late now in CA, please U2U me and I will send you some doc's.

Peace,
Joe Z.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Z

Sorry folks,

I have been very busy at work. I know Cliff been busy too. I have doc's, they are in PDF form, you can U2U me and I will give you an email address you can write and I'll will send them to you. His books are in CD form now because spuntk.org transcribe them with help from a ATS poster. I know someone set me some information about loading document on a website and then others can download it. It's late now in CA, please U2U me and I will send you some doc's.

Peace,
Joe Z.

Hey Joe - Nice to hear from you! Hope everyone there is doing well -
Thank you so much for the generous offer and access to his stuff! Is there someway people can make donations to help keep things going for Cliff's work and disclosures??

You guys rock !

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi Cliff,
I have no questions for you but wish to share something that happened to me. I moved to Bellingham WA. Some years ago and after getting better from my illness I started to get back into investigating UFOs and the like. I meditated on them for a while one day and played some music I got from a web site that was posted there by Billy Meyers. You may know it is the sound of the beam ship. Well I played this pretty load and meditated on the beings, because I desired to see one of there space ships. Soon after this same day I believed I was taken from my car along with my son, but don't remember much about it except that as I became aware I saw a ship leaving the area where I was sitting in my car. Later that same day I saw another space ship hovering close to my home, but it didn't feel like Alien but did feel like one of ours (American). It was grey about a hundred feet across and had a satellite antenna on the bottom of it and a crimson strobe.

I get the feeling that a lot of things happen to me that I am a part of but I have little memory of it for some reason. Sort of like what you were saying in your interview with Camelot. When I was younger as a Merchant Marine I had a visit with an Alien who showed me a laptop that he used for his email from home. This was even before there even was a commercial computer on the market on this planet. A great deal of things such as this has happened to me during my life. I do not like people for some reason even as a child I could not get along with anyone and never made friends, even to this day I still don't have any friends I guess because I feel different then other people. I am here to serve people and do what I am told by God. This is what I try to do. Every once in a while I get to see the big picture, or just a glimpse of it. Thank for reading my post and god be with you, you are a very special person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise as you also serve a higher power as I do.

Michael A Foytek
Bellingham, WA.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I personaly know clifford stone. Iam a student at the roswell Job corps center and i ahve many conversations with him. if you have any questions i can answer them to the best of my knowledge.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join