It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

Just one more before I am off to work.

Has there been anymore instances latley where your services regarding ET relations has been used or should I put it, have you been called up to assist in anymore communications with these persons in the last year or two.

If so how is the Militarys attitude towards them these days and do you think it has improved.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

My girlfriend happens to be a contactee and she really doesn't know how to deal with it.
reply to post by Truth hunter

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind words.

You are correct. There is a more spiritual side to this then most people wish to know.

Tell your girlfriend to learn from her experience and to tell of her experiences to those she trust the most, as some would use that which she says against her at some future time. If she feels afraid, get her a cross. During any experience she has, wear it openly. Trust me, our visitor will respond in a positive way. Also, if your girlfriend is having contact know this. In some way, our visitors find her very special, but you already know this. Be very supportive her, as hers is a heavy cross to bear.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If so how is the Militarys attitude towards them these days and do you think it has improved.
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

Within the last years, I have been involved. Please forgive me for not being able to say more at this time, but this is necessary for reason I can not explain at this time.

More and more, those involved and in the know in government are becoming aware of the fact, our visitors are people just like us. Only more spiritually evolved.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

My Dear Friend,

You may u2u or go to SPUNtK.org and leave me an e-mail as to how I can get in touch with you and you will hear from.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

My Dear Friend,

Read some of the FOIA Documents. I wish all of them could be posted here but that will not happen as there are so many of them.

It is not important as to what I say, but the documents are important.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

They are just words, they mean nothing unless you back them up with evidence, you know, the thing you said you had lots of on the ATS at roswell thread...the reason everyone is on this thread??
reply to post by blupblup

My Dear Friend,

Do you truly believe that they would let me have anything to back that which I say? Of course not. But that does not mean I will stop saying what I know to be the true. You may chose to believe or disbelieve, that is your choice.

Team ATS has given me permission to talk about the documents in question. However, they are my friends and I trust them with my life.. The documents will be released at their choosing. I am currently making a PDF File of these documents and at some date in the future, they will appear on the ATS web site. This I promise, but I will not go against Team ATS.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

All I see is ATS is just like every other business... out for themselves and out for money, thats fine and all, but the truth should be the first priority... I just dont see this going anywhere.
reply to post by rjmelter

My Dear Friend,

Truth is first priority. If money were my first priority, I would be rich by now. This is going somewhere, but Team ATS must decide when and where. I truly do trust them.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Cliff has stopped
reply to post by rjmelter

My Dear Friend,

I am still here. I regret I have been gone for so long, but I am back. And no this is not about money. It truly is about the truth.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

What kind of Questions could Clifford Answer?
reply to post by gordonwest

My Dear Friend,

This is a good question. However, would you believe the answer to your questions?

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Clifford could "explain" about one of the most Interesting Projects I have read somewhat of a lot about. Yeah, the Information for it is hard to find. Clifford, can you "Please Explain" to us about a project called the "Philadelphia Experiment". Yeah, Yeah. There *is* other projects along the same lines AS the Philadelphia Experiment.

My Dear Friend,

They got it wrong. They attempted to use technology, years ahead of its time and could not do it correctly. This resulted in the lose of life.

It wasn’t ET who cause this this to happen, it was man’s lack of understanding of the technology involved. Man must grow spiritually with the technology or it will destroyed him.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Would you please consider sending me a u2u?
Thank you and God Bless!
reply to post by SilentOne

My Dear Friend,

I would be happy to send you a U2U message. But I am not good at this. If you e-mail me at PUNtK.org, I will get back to to you I promise.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

If you have time , as i have little hope to see my questions answered, i just want to know how i can buy one of your CDs or DVDs.
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

Go to SPUNtK. Org. If you are ever in Roswell, NM, look me up and I will give you what ever I have free.

God Bless.

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

the entities you correspond with seem very friendly. I kee reading about beings who run the earth and cause all wars and the corrupt money system we have. The Anunnaki aka Reptillians.
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

My Dear Friend,

It isn't ET's, but men of greed that cause the earthly problems.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You seem to me a very honest and valuable ( ? ) guy , but until now , I 'm still waiting for some meat to eat !!!
reply to post by guerande

My Dear Friend,

If you come to Roswell, NM I will open up my heart and all the documents I have. But be prepared to stay for more then a day as that is what it would take. However, you will leave believing that which I have said.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

CLIFFORD STONE does continue to keep on saying 'God Bless' alot of times. Having the evidence of UFO's is one thing, having the "evidence" of God is another. Please! CLIFFORD STONE, stop spamming religion on to us.

My Dear Friend,

Sorry this offends you, but it is me. My job was put on the line due to this. However, once my kids where I work made it clear that they know who I am it was no longer a problem. I say “God Bless” from the heart, sorry you have a problem with that. I don’t.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Too bad you take offence. Fortunately you can put the member on 'ignore', or, if you wish, you can decline to open and read the thread at all. In this manner, you can avoid that nasty 'spamming' of which you write.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your defense. However, I respect the individual's viewpoint. But this is me and I love the lord God. Hrate me if you must, but I will continue to bless all that I come into contact with, as it is me.

God Bless,

Cli8ff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hi Clifford,

I asked you some questions a long time ago, but I never received any answer. Perhaps you just didn't see them. I'm hoping you will be able answer this one.

What is your opinion of the Jonathan Reed case? Do you believe it to be true or false? If you aren't familiar with it, you can familiarize yourself with it here:

Jonathan Reed thread

There are links on the thread to YouTube videos. There are about 6 hours worth of videos showing video, photographic, and audio evidence.

I'd really like to get your take on it. Thank you.

Regards,
PJ

[edit on 2/13/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Have you ever asked your 'friend' specifically about Jesus Christ? What is their take on him? I know you have a relationship with God, that is evident. But what about Christ? How this is answered will speak volumes to me.
reply to post by Astrobee

My Dear Friend,

Yes, I have. Why do you think I am still a catholic? With the death of my son, I asked many questions. For me, I know God is a reality.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Is this blog disinformation? Please do not delete this message as you've done with many others
reply to post by Jim11

My Dear Friend,

No, it is not. You may choose to beieve or disbelieve. The choice is your's. But I know it to be true, as I have lived it.God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is incomplete knowledge
reply to post by Jim11

My Dear Friend,

I wish you were standing before me, so I could answer all of your questions to the best of my ability.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join