It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

Just wanted to comment on the images you posted - #2,3 and 4 are all images of animatronic creatures built by Steve Johnson's efx company for the showtime Roswell movie. Not that it's not possible they bear a close resemblance to beings you describe seeing, but you may want to specify that they're images of known EFX creations so as not to risk open skepticism.

I’d like to hear any of Clifford’s views on these depictions – are they close to what he has encountered ?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

I do know their origin but it was the only pictures I could find that decribe them best. I ran out of space so I could not say so myself. I had like 13-15 characters of space left out of 4k. Thank you for saying so. I still question myself at times. Haveing some sort of info would help me feel settled greatly. Even if he can offer nothing I would have some sort of peace knowing that perhaps I am just crazy after all. At least I'd know the truth. That is all I really desire, the truth, and Clifford is a great person to ask to offer such.

Be well

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This thread is just puttering on like an old classic car and the parts to fix it are very rare and hard to find.

Cliff has stopped
ATS has a secret agenda for cliffs info
Joe has silenced

All I see is ATS is just like every other business... out for themselves and out for money, thats fine and all, but the truth should be the first priority... I just dont see this going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

What kind of Questions could Clifford Answer?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Clifford could "explain" about one of the most Interesting Projects I have read somewhat of a lot about. Yeah, the Information for it is hard to find. Clifford, can you "Please Explain" to us about a project called the "Philadelphia Experiment". Yeah, Yeah. There *is* other projects along the same lines AS the Philadelphia Experiment.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am still here. Just been very busy. NORAD has just declassified a very interesting document. However, you must read the whole document and study it. Otherwise, you will miss all of its glory.

Here is where to find it:

www.fas.org...

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Sgt Stone, I just wanted to say that I admire you deeply! And THANK YOU for coming forward,even exposing yourself to ridicule so that we can learn the truth.
I tried to u2u and ask a question privately but I'm not able to send a u2u until I have met a certain number of posts

Would you please consider sending me a u2u?
Thank you and God Bless!

Edited for spelling

[edit on 11/12/08 by SilentOne]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Clifford,

hope you are well again, how are you feeling?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If you have time , as i have little hope to see my questions answered, i just want to know how i can buy one of your CDs or DVDs.

Anyway, if you can answer some questions, those that you feel apropiate i will be happy, My questions are in the 57 page, anyway there are hundreds of questions here and i feel really egoist demanding answers only for me, so i hope you can answer all our questions
really any question you answer will be equally interesting.

Really thanks, your work is fantastic.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
I am still here. Just been very busy. NORAD has just declassified a very interesting document. However, you must read the whole document and study it. Otherwise, you will miss all of its glory.

www.fas.org...

God Bless,

Cliff

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE

www.fas.org...

God Bless,

Cliff

Cliffy, I was wondering. Why the hell with ALL the "High Technology" the American Goverment DOES HAVE, why IS the country falling in the shats? America is in a worse shape in a long time. And a nother thing...The American Goverment does have thease "High-Tech Toys", why then has the American Goverment-and Congress hasn't "upset the balance of time and space - so "enemy countries" is still alive? And Cliffy, can YOU please explain "About the other /dimensional world/" You know the one, where in the 'bemuta triangle'. Thank You For Reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sgt Stone, I just wanted to say that I admire you deeply! And THANK YOU for coming forward,even exposing yourself to ridicule so that we can learn the truth.
reply to post by SilentOne

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your most kind words.

Please note that "unidentified flying object(s)" has been removed from NORAD Instructions 10-19. However it remains in AFI 10-206, dated ) Oct, 2008. Therefore, UFO's ARE STILL an "item of interest" to NORAD.

UFO's will not go away just because the U.S.L Air force wishes them to. THEY EXIST! THEY ARE REAL!!

DON'T BELIEVE THAT WHICH I SAY. iT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE FROM THE DOCUMENTATION THAT EXIST FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT (AS WEOLL AS OTHER FOREIGN GOVERNMMENT FILES) THAT UFO'S REMAIN AS ITEM OF INTEREST. WHY, IF THEY TRELY DO NOT EXIST?

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

hope you are well again, how are you feeling?
reply to post by Ferengi

I am currently blinded in my right eye. However, I have been away from this site for too long and I owe all of you that jump in to defend me, to try to answer some of the questions asked.

For those who support me, thank you; for those who do not, it does not matter. Yet, to those who do not support me, it does matter. To the latyter, I would say, open your hearts and minds, and try to understanhd that which I am attempting to do. Only to those that truely have their eyes, hearts, heart, and minds closed; does this thread not matter. For they truely have no idea of that which I am trying to accomplish.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 12-11-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If you have time , as i have little hope to see my questions answered, i just want to know how i can buy one of your CDs or DVDs.
reply to post by REIKUKI

My Dear Friend,

Go to SPUNTk.org and in their current news leeter they have some of my CD's available for sell. You might want to ask about the several DVD where I talk about my experiences.

If you are ever in Roswell, NM, dropped by and I will provide you acopy of these free of charge. I just don't have the money or resources to send them out.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Cliffy, I was wondering. Why the hell with ALL the "High Technology" the American Goverment DOES HAVE, why IS the country falling in the shats? America is in a worse shape in a long time. And a nother thing...The American Goverment does have thease "High-Tech Toys", why then has the American Goverment-and Congress hasn't "upset the balance of time and space - so "enemy countries" is still alive? And Cliffy, can YOU please explain "About the other /dimensional world/" You know the one, where in the 'bemuta triangle'. Thank You For Reading.
My dear Friend,

The answer to your first question is simple. THE GREED OF MAN AND BIG BUSINESS. Of course, with me I believe it has alot to do with the fillment of the Bible, but I won't go there.

As to your second quest, might I sugguest you check out the Navy FOIA web site. Actually, in this case, I to a degree, agree with them. But, please keep in mind to a degree.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This thread is just puttering on like an old classic car and the parts to fix it are very rare and hard to find.
reply to post by rjmelter

My Dear Friend,

Wrong to all three of your observations.

1. This thread is not dead. Trust me. I amk learning more as too how to show those on this thread to go look.

2. I will never intentionally betray the trust of Team ATS. I truely know that they too, want this information to get out. However, I fully agree that it must be done in a responsible manner. I truely and fully trust their justment.

3. Joe is still there. He was just waiting for me and he has been very busy, also.

Hang in there my friend. This thread will become more interesting.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
My Dear Friends,

I must sign off for now, but I will be back tomorrow. My sight is felling me and I need to rest a little.

May God bless all of you, friend and foe alike.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Do you have any idea as to how they reproduce? Is there a 'Male/Female' equivalent in these beings?

I also look forward to you elaborating more about your experience with communicating with your son.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
WB Cliff hope all is well as can be.

Take your time... answer if and when ya feel up to it... your health and well beng should be the first priority

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have questions. Did you release an extraterrestrial from US government captivity? Were you punished for this action, why not? If ET's are so high tech why are they crashing all over the place all the time?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I have questions. Did you release an extraterrestrial from US government captivity? Were you punished for this action, why not? If ET's are so high tech why are they crashing all over the place all the time?
reply to post by hammanderr

My Dear Friend,

It boiled down to one question. Was the U.S. Government ready and willing to amit that UFO's are a matter of nation concern, therefore having to acknowledge their existence. This would have to occur in order for any action to be taken against me among other things which are already out there.

Sorry but I do not believe UFO Crashes are as common as you suggest. I believe they are quite rare, but do occur at times.

Now I have questions of you. Why are there so many plane crashes? Why are there so many automoblie crashes? Why are there so many mishaps in our own space programs?

All of the items above involve "high tech" also. However, many of the things I questioned you about have nothing to do with "high tech", but human error.

Only God does not make mistakes. All others are doomed to do so.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join