It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
Sorry but I do not believe UFO Crashes are as common as you suggest. I believe they are quite rare, but do occur at times.

So how common are UFO crashes then, Clifford???
Are we talking on average one crash per decade???

I'm not asking for an exact number, just a guestimate

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Stone!
First of all it is an incredible honor to write to you in person. I deeply respect you for all the things you went through.
I occasionally watch the interview you gave for Project Camelot. It's very much inspiring. Wish I could see you more often.
I would love to know how it is like when Korona visits you. It's actually fascinating to think about it. How does a 'meeting' look like? What happens during his presence? He gives you information or he's just looking at you? Does it usually happen at your home or at the museum you work at? I know it's too many question and very intimate, so I totally accept if you don't want to discuss this. It's already good that you read my message. I have tons of questions of course. I'm extremely sensitive for the happenings in the world and I can see consciousness changing everywhere I look. It's both good and bad. But you can also feel it all the time.
Is it possible that someone is being monitored by them and doesn't even know about it only has the strange feeling or strange signs and coincidences?
Wishing you all the best and an outstanding good health. I'm thinking about how to help you but I live in Budapest, Hungary... So I can only help you in my mind and soul. God bless your heart and the tremendous amount of work that you're doing for us

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Truth hunter]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

CLIFF,

the entities you correspond with seem very friendly. I kee reading about beings who run the earth and cause all wars and the corrupt money system we have. The Anunnaki aka Reptillians.

I Are annunaki running the show? are they the same as Reptilians?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Kevin Randle (who has authored a number of books on Roswell and UFOs in general) also states crashes are rare. He does not give a number, but he hints that it could be one per decade. His book "A History of UFO Crashes" states many cases, and several of the familiar ones are deemed hoaxes (Aztek and San Agustin to name a couple hoaxes). Project Moon Dust was created to pick up crashed items from space, including those that were not man made. Sgt Stone found the group out and the Air Force changed the name to another classified name because it was found out. If saucers did not crash, there would not be a need for a covert agency to deal with crashes.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi M.Stone ,

glad to see you back ! My last post was some sort of ashamed (?) ...

So , when should you be able to give any sort of evidence , so to say ?

I'm following you since very first post , but since waiting ...

You seem to me a very honest and valuable ( ? ) guy , but until now , I 'm still waiting for some meat to eat !!!

Don't want to be rude , but please give us some sort of " concrete " to look !

(sorry for poor language , it's not my native ! )

Have a good day , Sir .

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by REIKUKI

Hi reikuki and folks,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, been very busy at work. The job market out there for the A & D industries are kind of slow, so I have to work long hours and weekends to play catch-up with the rest of the industry.

I talked to Clifford yesterday, his health isn't the best with his right eye, please pray for him. He apologies for not being on the thread more often. He mention to me about the British files that are on UFO from their National Archives. Very interesting stuff. Have to read a lot to put the pieces together.

To answer your question about Clifford CD’s, we at SPUNtK.org copied Clifford documents ( Both books, FOIA documents, history of UFO’s in NM, and other docs) on CD’s which you can order. The monies go to Clifford who really needs it. Clifford also has a PDF of a document on how the USAF report on situations today. You can U2U me and I will email from my personal email the doc. ATS wants Clifford’s information to get out.

Indian Town Gap is one of the situations of a crashed craft that Clifford was involved in. The base is part of the US Army installation.

I’m trying to play catch-up with all the thread I have been missing. Please U2U me and I can sent you some more doc’s. I can’t post docs on this thread.

God bless,
Joe Z.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
CLIFFORD STONE does continue to keep on saying 'God Bless' alot of times. Having the evidence of UFO's is one thing, having the "evidence" of God is another. Please! CLIFFORD STONE, stop spamming religion on to us.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by TallWhites

Kevin Randle (who has authored a number of books on Roswell and UFOs in general) also states crashes are rare. He does not give a number, but he hints that it could be one per decade. His book "A History of UFO Crashes" states many cases, and several of the familiar ones are deemed hoaxes (Aztek and San Agustin to name a couple hoaxes). Project Moon Dust was created to pick up crashed items from space, including those that were not man made. Sgt Stone found the group out and the Air Force changed the name to another classified name because it was found out. If saucers did not crash, there would not be a need for a covert agency to deal with crashes.

From the research I done I also concluded 1 crash (maybe 2) every decade is about the average.
That means that 2/3 of that will crash in the ocean or lakes (since 2/3 of earth is water), and they would have to crash all over the world, in different countries, so that would make U.S. crashes even more rare.

My guess is only a few have crashed in North-America since Roswell

I also believe the US has agreements with weaker allies to hand over any crashed UFO's

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
CLIFFORD STONE does continue to keep on saying 'God Bless' alot of times. Having the evidence of UFO's is one thing, having the "evidence" of God is another. Please! CLIFFORD STONE, stop spamming religion on to us.

Too bad you take offence. Fortunately you can put the member on 'ignore', or, if you wish, you can decline to open and read the thread at all. In this manner, you can avoid that nasty 'spamming' of which you write.

Myself, I don't mind someone sending me good wishes in whatever context is right for them.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello Clifford, I asked this same question way back when this thread was new and would like to ask it again since it wasn't answered.

I know some get angry when 'religion' is brought up but too bad.

Have you ever asked your 'friend' specifically about Jesus Christ? What is their take on him? I know you have a relationship with God, that is evident. But what about Christ? How this is answered will speak volumes to me.

I would not trust anyone including any alien/angel/demon/etc that professed that Jesus is not the son of God. And not a son of God either. I mean THE son, God in the flesh.

Thank you Clifford.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Hello,

Well i'm trying to acquire some items however im not american so i dont know if you can send it to me by air mail or by e-mail.
In the web you give me i only get a postal direction to send petitions, i send you a email to get some info on how to get items and how to do payment, anyway i will prefer to speak, if it's possible, with cliff directly, if it's not possible then we will need to do a transference. I would like to clarify this process before continue with this

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

I still have not 20 comments in top secret so i cannot send u2u messages, if you send me your mail by u2u i will send you a mail with info

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Science? Evidence? Where?

Is this blog disinformation? Please do not delete this message as you've done with many others

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Is this an illusion?

The true search for KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH:

He who has understanding will see how to communicate the knowledge so it will be received and put to use.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is incomplete knowledge.

In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by REIKUKI

Folks,

I sent reikuk my email address, so I can send him/her information on Clifford docs or send the PDF files. I have no problem sending anyone information that Clifford shared with for the last 11 years. I meet Clifford in Roswell about 11 years ago when I worked there. It's interesting to see when you talked to other folks about UFO's they don't bent out of shape. Then I share with them where they can get information on their on because I don't influence them. There is a lot of information out, true and fake, it takes a while to see what is what, but usually common sense and gut feeling lets you know if you are really on to something. I been with Clifford at the Disclosure Project in D.C. in 2001 and at the Bay Area Expo, you really get to see who the real players are and who are phony are how a agenda, mine is just to share what I know. I will try to keep more current with this thread and try to answer peoples question based on my engineering background or find a source for you to tap into.

Well everybody please enjoy this thread, and speak from the heart.

Peace,
Joe Z.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Clifford.............Where are you????????????????//

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

Joe Z I would buy that CD if I first saw something worth of it

Is it so difficult to show a doc. or something?

But don't lie to those who put their passion onto this...

: (

SPEAKING FROM THE HEART

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Jim11]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

i have not received any u2u with your mail but i will give you a mail where you can send all the info i need, it's a temporal hotmail account so there is no problem making it public.

the mail: [email protected]

When i receive your mail i will answer you demanding some way to pay first and then receive info.. thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim11

Hi Jim,

If I knew of a way to post docs, I would. Please help. I have tons of PDF's that are not in conflict with ATS and Clifford said I could share them. I'm not web savvy. That's why I need someone to help as a webmaster on the SPUNtK website to get Clifford docs out to the public. The reason we are charging for the CD, it has Clifford's 2 books on it, and because the publisher never paid him. The books are:
1. UFO'S Let The Evidence Speak for Itself (230 pages)
2. UFO's Are Real (over 400 pages)

Also I have Report to Congress
USAF Reports, of course all thru FOIA
Links to other government sites that everybody should know

Please U2U me and I will give you my email address

I'm not hiding anything, we would like some help.

God bless,

Joe Z.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Z

I've sent a U2U to "SkepticOverlord"... asking for a "how to"

I don't know how to post PDFs in here or anything
But isn't it as easy as asking a moderator?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join