It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by bastupungen

You asked about Robert Dean and whether he and Cliff had met. Check out THIS PHOTO OF DEAN and CLIFF mentioned a couple posts earlier in this thread.

Good luck!

Thanks m8. As I said in the last post I had not had the time to read the entire thread, it is quite long and most of the posts do not reflect the idea of the thread.

So they do know each other in one way or another. I would find it interesting if Mr. Stone had any business relations with Mr. Dean. Maybe they have some interesting stories. What I would like to know from Mr. Stone is if there is anyway to corrabolate the stories of both Mr. Dean and himself. While I myself believe Mr. Stone and Mr. Dean I would very much like some more meat on my bones if I am to discuss the subject with other peers, or not peers for that matter.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

What I would like to know from Mr. Stone is if there is anyway to corrabolate the stories of both Mr. Dean and himself. While I myself believe Mr. Stone and Mr. Dean

Good point! I would also.

I have know several contactees, some closely. The odd thing is that their experiences seem to be their own and don't corroberate well with other contactees. They don't seem to relate well with the experiences of the others. Go figure.

My humble theory is that each one has been contacted (and protected) by such and such ET individual or group. Thus each of their experiences are different. Their ideas are formed by the ETs they had contact with. As Cliff said, there are (at least) 57 know ET spp.

Your ideas welcomed.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The following is a blog from UFO researcher Major Kevin Randle. He posted the response to an article he wrote about exopolitics and the problems with the whistle blowers. The reply is first, and Maj Randle's article is next:

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

There are some problems with the stories of both men, and especially Robert Dean's. I have high respect for both men and the service to our country they made, but do agree that some things need to be cleared up. It is good to be a healthy skeptic to such claims, and to hear both sides to these interesting claims.

Edited to add:

Sgt Stone, could you respond to the article? Or could you contact Major Kevin Randle and write your story to his blog?

[edit on 2/9/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

What I would like to know from Mr. Stone is if there is anyway to corrabolate the stories of both Mr. Dean and himself. While I myself believe Mr. Stone and Mr. Dean

Good point! I would also.

I have know several contactees, some closely. The odd thing is that their experiences seem to be their own and don't corroberate well with other contactees. They don't seem to relate well with the experiences of the others. Go figure.

My humble theory is that each one has been contacted (and protected) by such and such ET individual or group. Thus each of their experiences are different. Their ideas are formed by the ETs they had contact with. As Cliff said, there are (at least) 57 know ET spp.

Your ideas welcomed.

Well i certainly think that there is a whole lot of bull when it comes to many of the contact stories. Not all, but many are too weird and basically not plausible. I'm not saying that your friends are lying but I simply cannot comment on them. But I have to agree that if there is a multitude of alien races, which I certainly believe with this vast universe that we have, then the different contacts will certainly be different.

The biggest problem with contact stories for me is that the alien races have no real good reason to contact us if we believe the background that Mr. Stone provides. Also a revealing of alien life out there would not benefit anyone right now, not us or "them". We are simply not ready for the responsibility.

Then there is also that BIG question that haunts this field. If there are so many contactees why are there no photos or other "cookie jar" evidence, there should be lots of them. UNLESS, all meeting with alien contacts are in a dream-like situation, notice i'm not saying they are false.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

It certainly is a difficult process to verify a "cosmic water-gate" situation like these whistleblowers are. The problem that the article seems to have with Mr. Stone and similar stories are the lack of records of their involvement. Surely we cannot expect a paper saying that Mr. Stone worked with a secret government, or non-government for that matter, alien involved group. We should have documents saying what he did during his service, officially. And we should have a way or verifying if he DID that during his time. If he did not, then what did he do? And who can answer that question?

Mr. Stone should know who his superiors were, both in the official and unofficial business. These people should be questioned or verified what they did during their service, or NOT did like with Mr. Stone. Hypothetically of course. But to do this we probably need a government or senate sanctioned investigation, fat chance, huh?

To continue the investigation that we currently in with endless of FOIA requests will never lead to a good answer. Because I can guarantee that the documents relating to any real information are NOT in a archive that FOIA has access to. We basically need to climb a mile-long-ladder our self's and do the hard work of interviewing people in the know, that our current whistleblowers can lead us to. If the whistleblowers are not willing to do this, or do not know who the superiors are, then they should probably not be considered as credible. Or at minimum a waste of time.

just my 0.02$ of how to get out of our ditch we have gotten ourself into

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Major Randle does not have a problem with the classified duties that are alleged, but has a problem with the regular paperwork that has been provided. All regular schooling in the military has paperwork, and there are inconsistencies in the stories.

Command Sergeant Major (CSM) Robert Dean has changed his story several times on how he received the document called "The Assessment". That may seem small, but when one is trying to find out what happened, the small details of the story are what get looked over. Respected researcher Timothy Good contacted some of his high ranking sources, and has not found a trace of the document. CSM Dean also showed a picture of the alleged document, and then admitted it was not the real one.

Sgt Stone stated he went to Kecksburg PA during the crash of the unknown. When it was brought up that he was only 16 years old at the time, he changed the story to state he remote viewed it. There is a huge difference between physically being at a site or saying they used a dubious psychic method that may be more of a parlor trick than an actual ability.

Those are some of the problems that are found with the stories, and Major Randle suggested a vetting process to help with uncovering the truth. He is also very respectful to both men, and does not resort to name calling. He is a researcher who is also searching for the truth, and is not afraid to ask the tough questions needed to find out what is happening.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
To be honest and I beleive there will be no more answers from Cifford Stone on this thread.

It has been many months now and he has moved on.

Like most things in life you do get bored after a while and this thread has lost his interest.

Keep well

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I know this thread is probably long and closed and I apoligize if it's been asken before, But,

Your work and what you say seems to be at least information of like cosmic top secret clearance, why would the government allow you to continue posting all this info and stuff, while completely destroying all the other whistleblowers?

And you say that the aliens are deeply religious, wouldn't the reality of ETs completely mess around with the faith of christains and what not in general, I mean most dont even believe in evolution, shouldn't the aliens be trying to slowly change or evolve the religious beliefs of christains to incorporate the belief of aliens and god(I know some christains believe in aliens, but most would be completly destroyed by this)Why then is the government seemingly making the world more religious?

How do you know that the Aliens we have contacted are actually the good ones?Maybe theyre just using you

Also, WHY THE HELL would the goverment hide advanced technology which could potentially save millions from diseases and give us free energy, unless of course they want it for themselves?

I do admire what you are doing, standing up and taking abuse from the general public for something you may know to be true would be very trying, but did it ever occur to you, you might have backed the wrong horse and the "evil aliens" are actually the good ones and for all humanity hopes and dreams we are going to end up simply miniscule part of an evil race alliance?Unless you know you've seen personally the evil of the other species?

And could you please ask Korona what about religion that doesn't believe in a single personified supreme being, what of us who belive God is simply the force which drives the universe, and all the ideals of goodwill and whatnot should be basic knowledge, is there any hope for us to travel the stars?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow Clown

Cosmic Top Secret is a classification given only in NATO, so as to not confuse it with the United States or other countries, which have their own top classifications of data. CSM Robert Dean had the classification when he was assigned to SHAPE in the 1960s. The classification itself does not necessarily have to do with outer space or aliens. It is just the name of the classification.

I hope that clears things up for people who are researching this topic.

Also of note, none of the two men (Sgt Stone or Sgt Dean) has released any classified material. To do so would be illegal and would cost them their pensions and benefits. Because of that, it is hard for them to prove their stories, and I can empathize with that. It also means using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to find documents that can support some of their claims. Sgt Stone did find the FOIA document that proved Project Moon Dust was real, and that alone has given him a high deal of respect among other researchers. Although Major Randle has questions, he has deep respect for both men, and so do I.

On a side note, the Air Force had to change the name of Project Moon Dust to another classified name, because it was compromised in a document that was released by the government. That does suggest the Air Force is still active in the pursuit of unknown objects and crashes.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I would find it interesting if Mr. Stone had any business relations with Mr. Dean. Maybe they have some interesting stories.

My Dear Friend,

SGM Dean and I are very good friends. We have no business connections.

I trust this answers your question.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

TextSgt Stone stated he went to Kecksburg PA during the crash of the unknown. When it was brought up that he was only 16 years old at the time, he changed the story to state he remote viewed it. There is a huge difference between physically being at a site or saying they used a dubious psychic method that may be more of a parlor trick than an actual ability.

My Dear Friend,

Your “facts” are totally wrong. I have never “claimed” to be in Kecksburg. I did claim to get a short view of the object, once it arrived at Lockbourne, AFB, OH. At the time I lived in Ashville, OH. Two miles from the back gate of the base.

I have never claimed to be a remote viewer. To be sure, this is one subject, for my own reasons, I have avoided to the fullest.

Whomever made the above claims about me is a liar and the truth is not in them.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Welcome back, Cliff. Good to see you, and don't let them wear you down.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
To be honest and I beleive there will be no more answers from Cifford Stone on this thread.

It has been many months now and he has moved on.

Like most things in life you do get bored after a while and this thread has lost his interest.

Keep well

OOOPS!!!

I have just finished digging my hole to hide in and now presently eating my hat!

Hi Clifford

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Your “facts” are totally wrong. I have never “claimed” to be in Kecksburg. I did claim to get a short view of the object, once it arrived at Lockbourne, AFB, OH. At the time I lived in Ashville, OH. Two miles from the back gate of the base.

Hi Clifford

I have always had a great interest in these crashes and i was wondering if you could gives us a discription of the Kecksburg craft if possible, and is it like what they describe as Acorn shaped with markings?

Also how do you think the dislosure of the UFO subject regarding world goverments is coming along these days, as no doubt a person in your position and experience may have heard a few comments banded around.

Thanks for getting back to us

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sgt Stone, could you respond to the article? Or could you contact Major Kevin Randle and write your story to his blog?

My Dear Friend,

I, too have great respect for Dr. Kevin Randle. He has visited and been a guest in my home on many occasions.

He came to my home to record me on tape and attempted to get me to deny all of my story. I cried on the tape telling him I knew that which I had stated to be the truth and could not deny it, because I lived it. I asked that he let another researcher hear the tape, but he refused to do so, advising that I cried on the tape and it proves nothing. Well, I readily admit, I cry on the tape But I would still like him to release it..

Dr. Randle also states: “In the case of Clifford Stone for example, he points to Sgt Stone's 22 year military service record as not supporting Stone's claim of having been covertly trained for elite UFO retrieval teams, and that he only was trained as an administrative typist.” Nothing could be further from the truth. I have records he has never seen. Why? Because he never asked. Now, these too are in a save place with several other individuals having copies.

I tell my story and one may choose to believe or disbelieve. That is there choice. Dr. Randle took the same stand in a letter to the editor of the Roswell Daily Record concerning allegations that he was a disinformation agency, which I know not to be true.

Once again, let me state I have nothing but the greatest respect for Dr. Kevin Randle.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Welcome back, Cliff. Good to see you, and don't let them wear you down.
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

My Dear Friend,

Thank you for your most kind words. I shalt get woren down. I am truly sorry for being away for so long. I have been doing many projects. However, I have a lot that I must caught up on this site. I shall make every effort to to so. Please give me time.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I have just finished digging my hole to hide in and now presently eating my hat!
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

Don't eat your hat. I, too would have through the same as you. Please forgive me for being away so long.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Dear Clifford!
I am really honored to send you a message here. I have sent two before but I got no reply and I totally understand that you are busy. I hugely respect you after all you have been through and I wish I could ask you more spiritual questions about our visitors and not these practical things about your documents... This subject is much more than that. My girlfriend happens to be a contactee and she really doesn't know how to deal with it... I also wish I could tell you all her experiences which are pretty fascinating and perplexing... Is there another thread where we can have a deeper discussion about these things? (naive idea I know) God bless you also! Thanks for paying attention

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Also how do you think the dislosure of the UFO subject regarding world goverments is coming along these days, as no doubt a person in your position and experience may have heard a few comments banded around.
reply to post by Bob Down Under

My Dear Friend,

When I saw the Keckburg object, it was covered on the bed of a truck. However, I saw it well enough to state that it had the general appearance of an acorn.

I do not feel that the release of documents from world governments will get us any closer to disclosure. The reason for this is simple. One must be willing to read, study, and form their own conclusions as to what information is in the documents. However, this must be done with an open mind. Otherwise, we are doomed to our own survival beliefs. The one major problem with this is people just don’t like to read anymore.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

My Dear Friend,

I must step out for a while, but I promise you, your will be my first respond upon my return this night.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join