It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

Doctorex,

Thanks for the great contribution to the topic.

I have the same views about the timing of Jesus' prophecies and so does our friend Locoman. I am glad that in my absence you were able to discuss your views with our brother Keen here, and I hope that he will look also into our views.

I firmly believe that all the prophecies of the coming end times in all the Holy Scriptures are pointing to Our Generation. From the Book of Enoch, God's first scribe up to the Last and final revelation of God to mankind, The Holy Quran and the Seal of the Prophets, the Prophet Muhammad.

" 1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:

The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame

7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.

9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

Prophet Enoch made a prophecy for our generation, and history is witness to the fact that The Last Prophet of God sent to mankind is the only one who came conquering with 10,000 of his holy ones putting an end to idolatry and bringing back the original Doctrine of the Unity of God.

It happened at the year 630 and could be easily verified in the pages of History.

www.mostmerciful.com...

Nearly twenty centuries before the birth of prophet Muhammad and a short while before his own death, prophet Moses speaking on the subject of the Holy One from mount Paran, said to his people:

And he said, The Lord came from Sinai,
and rose up from Seir unto them;
he shined forth from Mount Paran,
and he came with ten thousands of saints:
from his right hand [went] a fiery law for them.
Yea, he loved the people;
all his saints [are] in Thy hand:
and they sat down at Thy feet;
[every one] shall receive of Thy words.
(KJV) Deut 33:2

We are living in the prophetic timeline, the generation to whom the Prophet Enoch addressed God's first revelation.This is the time for strengthening our faith in God, our Almighty Lord.

To God Alone let the believers put their trust.

2:186 And when My servant question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Book of Enoch - LXIX. The Names and Functions of the Satans: the Secret Oath. 8-12

And the fourth was named Pênêmûe: he taught the children of men the bitter and the sweet, and he taught them all the secrets of their wisdom. And he instructed mankind in writing with ink and paper, and thereby many sinned from eternity to eternity and until this day. For men were not created for such a purpose, to give confirmation to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power it is consuming me.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
When will people understand, or admit to themselves, just what the Talmud, Bible and Koran actually are. They are not the infallible word of God, but a collection of folk tales, stories and speculations of primitive peoples that wandered in desert areas, practicing animal and sometimes human sacrifice. On top of that they have been edited, interpolated and mistranslated many times by politically motivated emperors and kings and queens. These are the historical facts. If anyone actually reads them one will see that they are full of logical inconsistencies and often pure foolishness. Therefore to fanatically assert that they are somehow sacred gifts from God to guide mankind and reveal the future is self-delusional insanity. Such a point of view only evidences how desperate and ignorant and short of actual guidance on spiritual matters the majority of the human race finds itself.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

So Brux and Queen, I take it you're looking forward to Armageddon then? I mean you have nothing to fear right, being so pious and all? I guess that is what disturbs me, that so many religious folks welcome all this armageddon and apocalypse stuff simply because they think they're on the winners side. I know some religious people actively try to get armageddon to happen. Personally, I think it's all disgusting. A great big ol deathwish that theyre wishing not only on themselves, but on innocent people all over the world.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigatronix

Giga,

WB to the disussion.

I don't know about Brux, but I will speak for myself.

You got it all wrong, about me. No, I'm NOT looking forward to Armageddon and The Day of Judgment, I might add.

That would be a very awful day even for people who are righteous and "pious" as you call them. I do not even claim to be in either category. The truth is I'm more afraid than you can imagine knowing what must soon come to pass, and how terrible things are going to be for all of us.

82:1 When the heaven is cleft asunder,
82:2 When the planets are dispersed,
82:3 When the seas are poured forth,
82:4 And the sepulchres are overturned,
82:5 A soul will know what it hath sent before (it) and what left behind. -
82:6 O man! What hath made thee careless concerning thy Lord, the Bountiful,
82:7 Who created thee, then fashioned, then proportioned thee?
82:8 Into whatsoever form He will, He casteth thee.
82:9 Nay, but they deny the Judgment.
82:10 Lo ! there are above you guardians,
82:11 Generous and recording,
82:12 Who know (all) that ye do.
82:13 Lo! the righteous verily will be in delight
82:14 And lo! the wicked verily will be in hell;
82:15 They will burn therein on the Day of Judgment,
82:16 And will not be absent thence.
82:17 Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is!
82:18 Again, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is! -
82:19 A day on which no soul hath power at all for any (other) soul. The (absolute) command on that day is Allah's.

No, again I cannot be happy knowing that there are people who still think that The Day of Judgment is a joke.

This day will be just like in the days of Noah, he called his people to repentance and worship of God for 900 years, in public and in secret. The people mocked him when the Ark was being constructed but he continued calling to them right up until the end.

11:32 They said: O Noah! Thou hast disputed with us and multiplied disputation with us; now bring upon Us that wherewith thou threatenest us, if thou art of the truthful.

You know what God said to Noah before the heaven was split open to pour forth the wrath of God on mankind?

11:36 And it was inspired in Noah, (saying) : No one of the folk will believe save him who hath believed already. Be not distressed because of what they do.

According to the words of Jesus 80 people were saved during the flood, the rest were drowned and their seeds cut off from the people.

Somewhere out here, in ATS community, I might find some people who will not be offended with God's reminders and will react to it as I did the first time I read these very words from the Chapter Mary in the Holy Quran;

19:58 These are they unto whom Allah showed favor from among the Prophets, of the seed of Adam and of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Noah, and of the seed of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom We guided and chose. When the revelations of the Beneficent were recited unto them, they fell down, adoring and weeping.

God has been so good to me, when I asked for His guidance in my life, He showed me the way, and when I was shown the way I followed it. I never had any reason to regret following my heart. I might not have been lucky enough to be born in this Faith, but this I know, I will die in this faith, the faith of my forefather Abraham and his sons, if God wills.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

No offense Queen, I didnt mean to imply that you'll be cheering when/if all this goes down. However, if you buy into the mythology involving all this
end of days stuff, you're still part of it. In a way, you NEED for this to happen, because it will validate what you believe and prove all us ATheists wrong. Maybe you;re afraid, maybe you won't be happy when/if it goes down, but there is still a part of you that want's it to happen, because it's God's Will. You're putting your faith in God that slaughtering billions of people is the right thing to do. And I don't care how you wnat to spin it, any kind of spiritual war or global calamity that kills billions of people is a slaughter, all because God says so.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Gigatronix]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm not sure which side I'm on but I do not believe in a god, so wherever that puts me.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Millions die of cancer, hunger, and diseases. Millions are dying and when the first time someone asks you "Who is the God that created you?" They turn a blind eye and say "God is cruel and mean" When the people in the world right now are cruel and mean (the very fact there are billionaires is a sign of the end). God gives us free will we do not demand it.

You have your fancy cars, big screen tvs, and claim your job in life is superior. When you die you cannot take the fancy cars, big screen tvs, and other things with you. Only the love and truth will free you in the days to come. You will find at the end of times that money cannot be eaten nor can it be exchanged.

You can say that when you die you will die in peace. Then what? Total darkness? In the end of you will be total darkness? Is this what science is coming to? There is nothing after death? Wait...I thought physics says you cannot destroy energy? Hmmm so what happens to this energy? You mean this energy was always present? This energy was always here? Wow! So we should be worshiping those who own fancy vehicles? Big houses? Because your energy of material things will never die? This is not the truth.

Millions of people claim they have seen angels. Millions have claimed to have seen ufos? Which of these are truth? I would believe a million people (Christians or Muslims) in believing and worshiping God then I would believe in a man in a white suit claiming he found a way to make more material things seem: good to the eyes and good to the ears.

I tell you the truth I would give my life in believing in God, Allah, Creator, Great Spirit then believing in material things. I would give my life to the Great Spirit if it means one person can be freed to see the truth of love and of peace. Some people will say I am stupid for doing this but I ask you if your mother had no womb you would not be born! How many children respect their parents today? How many say "Thank you mom" for the very life they live? No...instead you let them age in hatred and throw them into old folks homes and go about having sex with multiple partners and then you throw the women away only to find more woman to have sex with. Is this your god? The god of lust? The god of material objects?

Sodom and Gamora exists today as did in the days of Noah. Only we have technology and "Science" to say we are right in what we do to our parents, what we do to our animals, what we do to the earth...we have science to justify our cruelty.

I don't mean to offend anyone here or target anyone. If I have offended then I am sorry but I needed to say what was on my mind.

Peace to all people, cultures, and beliefs!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by clg79

clg79,

thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the state of the world we live in today. we have come a long way and the present world we're living in are showing signs of imminent departure. the next world looms ahead and its approach is picked up by our subconscious, waking up some sensitive souls while others remain oblivious.

010.024 The similitude of the life of the world is only as water which We send down from the sky, then the earth's growth of that which men and cattle eat mingleth with it till, when the earth hath taken on her ornaments and is embellished, and her people deem that they are masters of her, Our commandment cometh by night or by day and We make it as reaped corn as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do we expound the revelations for people who reflect.

003.014 Beautified for mankind is love of the joys (that come) from women and offspring; and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and horses branded (with their mark), and cattle and land. That is comfort of the life of the world. Allah! With Him is a more excellent abode.

002.212 Beautified is the life of the world for those who disbelieve; they make a jest of the believers. But those who keep their duty to Allah will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. Allah giveth without stint to whom He will.

Such is the life of this world, and yet people forget that we are all but mortals and that to God will be our return and then He will tell us all that we have done. For each of us have two angels guarding us, writing down our thoughts and actions and none is hidden from God.

006.060 He it is Who gathereth you at night and knoweth that which ye commit by day. Then He raiseth you again to life therein, that the term appointed (for you) may be accomplished. And afterward unto Him is your return. Then He will proclaim unto you what ye used to do.

002.028 How disbelieve ye in Allah when ye were dead and He gave life to you! Then He will give you death, then life again, and then unto Him ye will return.

materialism and competition in amassing worldly goods has turned the people from the purpose of their creation and has turned them away from the worship of God, Our creator.

104.003 He thinketh that his wealth will render him immortal.

003.022 Those are they whose works have failed in the world and the Hereafter; and they have no helpers.

003.145 No soul can ever die except by Allah's leave and at a term appointed. Whoso desireth the reward of the world, We bestow on him thereof; and whoso desireth the reward of the Hereafter, We bestow on him thereof. We shall reward the thankful.

003.185 Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

006.032 Naught is the life of the world save a pastime and a sport. Better far is the abode of the Hereafter for those who keep their duty (to Allah). Have ye then no sense ?

031.033 O mankind! Keep your duty to your Lord and fear a Day when the parent will not be able to avail the child in aught, nor the child to avail the parent. Lo! Allah's promise is the very truth. Let not the life of the world beguile you, nor let the deceiver beguile you, in regard to Allah.

Then the trumpet will sound and we will all be brought back to life again, the voice of God's angel calling us to Judgment, for those who have forgotten God, it will be a shameful day for they will be resurrected with black marks on their face. As for those who believed in God and warded off evil by doing good works while they were alive will be resurrected with faces shining and light will go forth in front of them.

057.012 On the day when thou (Muhammad) wilt see the believers, men and women, their light shining forth before them and on their right hands, (and wilt hear it said unto them): Glad news for you this day: Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein ye are immortal. That is the supreme triumph.

I rejoice so much today to read your post, about your readiness to accept God as the ONLY ONE worthy of worship in this world. that is indeed the straight path to our Lord, the hereafter is so much better than anything we can ever have in this world. this doesn't mean that we should turn our backs from the world, but this does put the world in the right perspective. this world is a testing ground for us we are shown the straight path, the ability to distinguish the right and the wrong and the free will to choose which path to take.

I hope that more people will wake up to the truth, and remember their duty to God our Creator while the door of repentance is still open, God is Merciful, full of pity towards mankind.

O' creatures of Allah, fear Allah, like the fearing of wise man whom the thought (of next world) has turned away from other matters, fear (of Allah) has afflicted his body with trouble and pain, his engagement in the night prayer has turned even his short sleep into awakening, hope (of eternal recompense) keeps him thirsty in the day, abstention has curbed his desires, and remembrance of Allah is ever moving his tongue. He entertains fear before dangers. He avoids uneven ways in favour of clear ones. He follows the shortest route to secure his purpose, wishfulness does not twist his thinking and ambiguities do not blind his eyes. He enjoys deep sleep and passes his day happily because of the happiness of good tidings and pleasure of (eternal bounties).

Such a man was busy in search of truth and got rid (of the worldly evils) by running away. He collected provision (of good acts) for himself, purified his inner self, built for the next world, and took with himself provision for the day of his departure, keeping in view his journey, his requirement and the position of his need. He sent ahead of him for the abode of his stay (in the next world). O' creatures of Allah, fear Allah keeping in view the reason why He created you and be afraid of Him to the extent He has advised you to do.
Make yourself deserve what He has promised you, by having confidence in the truth of His promise and entertaining fear for the Day of Judgment.

*** part of a sermon by Imam Ali, Commander of the Faithful.

Peace be with you!

[edit on 25-7-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

You made your choice when you made NO choice.

Just consider Who created YOU, and who administers your breath every second. Is it not God?
So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators! -6:2 He it is Who hath created you from clay, and hath decreed a term for you. A term is fixed with Him. Yet still ye doubt!

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe.

Allah and me are cool. I read his book, and it is much like the Bible, imo. But verses like, Allah loveth not aggressors, for example, are not being adhered to as well as I would hope for. And Gandhi is a huge hero of mine, pacifisms biggest supporter. He said he felt the Christian Bible was just as much a spiritual book as the Gita or the Quran. Mother Teresa said that it is not important what church you go to, but that you find God. The Dalai Lama said kindness is his religion. Those three people are saying things I find most agreeable. If I am damned for my choice, and I have chosen, by the way, then I will be damned. I do not doubt my choice either, as you allege.
Blessed Be, as the Wiccans say, and they are a nice bunch. Muslims are welcome in my home, too, my friend.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

BlackGuard,

nice to hear you read the Holy Qur'an. true Muslims are only those who follow what God enjoins in the Holy Book. the Laws are for following not just for reading, if all the people who are acquainted with God's Laws keep it devoutly, we would all be co-existing without rancor in our hearts, peacefully and happily. but this a scene that God has set in store for those who will ward-off evil and overcome the temptations of this world.

007.043 And We remove whatever rancour may be in their hearts. Rivers flow beneath them. And they say: The praise to Allah, Who hath guided us to this. We could not truly have been led aright if Allah had not guided us. Verily the messengers of our Lord did bring the Truth. And it is cried unto them: This is the Garden. Ye inherit it for what ye used to do.

015.047 And We remove whatever rancour may be in their breasts. As brethren, face to face, (they rest) on couches raised.

The people you mentioned indeed have made a positive contribution to our world and I respect them. We can all make a difference even in a small way, by observing God's Laws, not doing to others what we don't want others do to us, by encouraging people to renew their faith in God.

Btw, thanks for your unbiased view of the Muslim people, they are in truth your brothers if you believe in God.

As for your choice, God should always be part of our choice, and you chose well. For everything in the world is vanity except God.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
you sad sad people, "the end of the world" you will believe in anything that is preached to you by some crazy loon.
what future do we hold if everyone on the planet is brain washed with this.
the obviouse
1 more suffering
2 down fall of governments
3 economy crashes
4 famine
5 war

why because instead of solving the problems you seem to be stoking the fire.

all becuse what is happening now.
1 slow economy
2 irag
3 afgan
4 terrorism
5 george bush

stop listening and start acting to solve the problem
i just hope you dont preach this # to your children. if you do i feel sorry for them. you might as well put a gun to their heads now.
stop listening to the news and start listening to your hearts
i am not religious but i respect other peoples belifes
i am not racist as we are all bifferent in many ways not only by the colour of our skin but even the way we act

how come we can all get along at the olympics but not out of it as their is more testostaron to win among athletes?

oh well only time will tell

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

BlackGuard,

nice to hear you read the Holy Qur'an. true Muslims are only those who follow what God enjoins in the Holy Book.
The people you mentioned indeed have made a positive contribution to our world and I respect them. We can all make a difference even in a small way, by observing God's Laws, not doing to others what we don't want others do to us, by encouraging people to renew their faith in God.

Btw, thanks for your unbiased view of the Muslim people, they are in truth your brothers if you believe in God.

As for your choice, God should always be part of our choice, and you chose well. For everything in the world is vanity except God.

Peace!

Peace be upon you, we are all family, as my atheist fiancé says. Following the Holy Book of whichever faith one follows is indeed rare, and because we are all different, I feel there is no one true faith. For example, my fiancé has no faith in God, yet I believe that does not matter because she follows what is in her heart, and her choice is hers alone. She will not change for anyone, as much as others try to change her, because she really does not believe in God. I do not feel it is my place to tell her what she should believe and feel.
You do not have to believe in a God to be spiritual, imo. Muslims, Christians, and others may not call her their sister because she does not believe, but that will never cause her to stop following her inner beliefs or try to be like anyone else. I accept her as she is and I do not see why God would care whether she believed in God or not.
Live and let live is what she believes.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I hope and prey that you all realize if you need to percieve yourself being on the "good side", then you're mostlikely not. The true "good side" realizes there is no sides. We're all one big brotherhood, and some are doing well while others are not doing so well. None can really help another that isn't doing so well. So if you think you're here to help others mostlikely you need help yourself.

Even the antichrist believes he's on the good side and that he is here to help others.

Positiveity vs Negitivity is the Lie.
Objectivity is the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i will choose to remain completely in them middle i will receive only half of the mark
i will be bring the concept of ying and yang to a whole new level when this happens

each side will destroy each other leaving the people in the middle the true believers or understander of the truth good and evil to rule the universe or whats left of it

no one will ever make me choose a side stay in the middle it much safer

[edit on 28-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated,

I'm not here to compel anybody to believe. The right direction is distinct from error whoever believes in the truth do so for his own good. Nobody can believe unless God wills, and God will not until you change what is in your heart.

011.024 The similitude of the two parties is as the blind and the deaf and the seer and the hearer. Are they equal in similitude ? Will ye not then be admonished ?

You can convince yourself that there's no side, until you see the doom and you wish to yourself that you have followed the side of the Messengers of God.

039.009 Is he who payeth adoration in the watches of the night, prostrate and standing, bewaring of the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, (to be accounted equal with a disbeliever) ? Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Are those who know equal with those who know not ? But only men of understanding will pay heed.

A believer is the brother of the believer, he guards his brother like the pupil of his eyes. If you are a believer in One God and you ascribe no partners unto Him then you are a brother/sister then the reminder is for you.

The Day of Victory is at hand, not by power not by might but by God's Spirit.

Peace be unto Believers!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
None can really help another that isn't doing so well. So if you think you're here to help others mostlikely you need help yourself.

Didnt Jesus command us to Love the Lord our God with all our heart and all our soul, and to Love one another?

That infers that we are here to Love one another, which incorporated into that is helping one another.

Even the antichrist believes he's on the good side and that he is here to help others.

The spirit of the Antichrist is one of hatred, deception, and corrupt ways. No, he is not here to help others...for what part of " Anti " Christ isnt clear?

John 4:7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God

John 4:3

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world

John

Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

The Antichrist does not acknowledge Jesus. The teaching of Jesus to the apostles is clear in this matter...

If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

None can really help another that isn't doing so well. So if you think you're here to help others mostlikely you need help yourself.

Didnt Jesus command us to Love the Lord our God with all our heart and all our soul, and to Love one another?

That infers that we are here to Love one another, which incorporated into that is helping one another.

The spirit of the Antichrist is one of hatred, deception, and corrupt ways. No, he is not here to help others...for what part of " Anti " Christ isnt clear?

John 4:7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God

John 4:3

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world

John

Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

The Antichrist does not acknowledge Jesus. The teaching of Jesus to the apostles is clear in this matter...

If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother

Peace

Peace to you, but I have to say this isn't right about the "Anti-Christ". Michael is right...First you must realize what "Christ".

He is "the Anointed" to carry forth saving for the people of him. In short, you are the afterlife of your ancestors. You are the "Anointed" in your family...you are the "place prepaired" or the "mansion". Even so, you must be willing to give it all away and follow "him" or the "son of man"...the life is in the blood.

Did "Christ" ever say, "Hate the anti christ"? No, he said, "Do good to those who curse you", "love your enemies"...you make these enemies when you are the last in line with out willing life to be given to the next generations.

At these happening, truly "where 5 are gathered into one, 2 will be against 3..."

I'm glad for anyone that doesn't even need to think about this but,
Doesn't anyone ever ask themselves if they could be the dreaded one?...the one who "Abominates his "Body" and "Desolates it...the temple". Having no offspring, the one who "Destroys his Land(body) and destroys his people (soul)"?

I am the last in my family....and I am getting old....and am realizing what the word is really about...

not some scary book of rules, but literally..."To do them is to live"...

Remember folks..."if it were possible, even the elect would be fooled"...This was the first thing I had to realize....I could be the "anti-christ"...I don't take very good care of myself..., but for sure he will NOT be...."Evil"in the way you are thinking. "Even those who are evil know how to do good for there loved ones".... He will be as Michael says....a man who believes he is doing right and probably prays to Jesus...and he also is "anointed". Will the lord say unto my lord, sit at my right hand....if he has no place to sit....children...

When you see the "Abomination of Desolation"...let the reader understand....

Peace

When Jesus was speaking to the disciple, he said "woe to the human who by this offence/betrail comes......the one who dips his hand in the dish with me...."

Also, in Isaiah it talks about making an Idol, kindling with it ,eating half of it and begging it to save them....fool,...you already cooked half of it..."

Judas went to the cross, and is glorified to this day. The real son of man is about to be given into the hands of sinners.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Love one another, perform the will of Jesus Christ and in doing so you do the will of the Father.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
... He will be as Michael says....a man who believes he is doing right and probably prays to Jesus...and he also is "anointed".

All was wonderful in your statement but this part. Actually, history reflects, look at the first and second of nostradamus's antichrists, the "Antichrist" trys to take another spiritual path.

It's like a timeline of spiritual awakening for the planet, all the history both known and unknown, and it like the geographic record of history is built upon itself.

The christ has come, and again he's come I say. The religion/persons that try to back pedal away from that realization are trying to rewrite the known history mound of understanding. This however is nothing new. This has been with man thoughout the ages. It is not noticed because as time passes the false teachings fade away.

However here we all stand at the time of the great reveal. There are those to be saved and those to be lost. Even those to be lost are my brothers, and I would save them if I could, but each has their rite to make the choces they will to choose.

It all boils down to two ways.
1. Follow you own Will.
2. Give your free will over to the creator of us all.

If you think you're doing "good" works, that's often a signpost you're fooling yourself.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join