It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Again, I'm sorry that upset you. I consider you my brother....Peace

I checked. I must have had a brain fart as you were making statement to someone else that used my name.

DAH! It's been a long hot summer. Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Michael, Love and Peace be to you my brother....Always...I'm waiting for your trump...I pray I be ready.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't believe in g/d, rather, i believe in many, the gods of peoples past, gods of my ancestors who ruled over times of peace without guns or nuclear weapons when the material was not the sole purpose of people's lives.
The g/d of christianity and islam seems to me a vengeful one and, whilst my gods are not perfect on the personality score, you at least know where you stand with them.

I made my choice years ago, I know which side I'm on, the side of peace and the side of mother earth and I am willing to fight and die to stay on that side and I care not who I fight against, for any who stand against me, are my enemies, that is enough for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I would serve God and refuse the mark but hopefully I could do that thing like in the movie left behind: world at war, and set off a bomb in the UN headquarters

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
lol this post makes me laugh.

what is this, a movie script? come on . this isnt real life. im sorry, but its just not.

i dont believe at the end of the day that im going to burn in the pitts of a nonexistent hell for not believing in god the same way religion does.

besides hell might be more exciting anyways

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
lol this post makes me laugh.

what is this, a movie script? come on . this isnt real life. im sorry, but its just not.

i dont believe at the end of the day that im going to burn in the pitts of a nonexistent hell for not believing in god the same way religion does.

besides hell might be more exciting anyways

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You are correct about that.
The whole thing is upside down...and purposefully so.

The truth is stranger than the simple one.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I want to say something about the original post (I know i'm 20 freakin' pages behind, but so what)

WHOA! why is God's party the "Muslim" side? what the heck does that mean???

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

thet means its false

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Religion and prophecy is nothing but a bunch of mind control hogwash. We are the only species that has the power to create or destroy itself. We'll keep on living unless we're really ingnorant and let the jerks keep running and the world. The meaning of life is to reproduce and keep the species in existence, nothing else. People read way too much into this # and really need to get a life. Live, let live and when you die, your world will be over and when the sun exhausts all of it's fuel, no more planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
to tell the truth i feel bad for those who choose no sides because that would be pretty bad idea. You would suffer. I'm on God's side. I shall not take the beasts number! I must say 2012...i dont think its gonna be at that time. Its just my gut feeling. By the way that "book" is called bible go read it the Lord would like that after all his done for YOU i would.

-isabella

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am not on any side of any religion...I am on the side of my heavenly father. No rumors that I may hear or pressures from any group will change my mind. I choose only to believe in God, the Father. Period. Is that clear enough to which side I am on?

Marilyn~

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have found over the years that being on my own side works best. I dont need pagan fairy tales to tell me which way to turn or what is right and what is wrong. Common sense does that just fine.

2012 has nothing to do with the bible, never has. 2012 is the end of the Mesoamercian calader count used by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans.

Somone show me where the bible specifies 2012 is the so called 'return of Jesus' and end of the world.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by solign

Solign,

If you are truly in the side of Mother Earth and peace then know that the God of Earth is ONLY ONE GOD, not two nor three. That is the path to peace, the straight path.

1 When Earth is shaken with her (final) earthquake
2 And Earth yieldeth up her burdens,
3 And man saith: What aileth her?
4 That day she will relate her chronicles,
5 Because thy Lord inspireth her.
6 That day mankind will issue forth in scattered groups to be shown their deeds.
7 And whoso doeth good an atom's weight will see it then,
8 And whoso doeth ill an atom's weight will see it then.

When the final earthquake shakes the earth it will be too late and the faith of the people who will believe then will not avail them because they already disbelieved.

64 Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him).

There is Only One God, the Alive, the Eternal, and faces humbled themselves before the Living, the Eternal, and he who beareth a burden of wrong doing is indeed a failure on that Day.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The Spirit of Truth says, this is a battle between God's Party and the Devil's Party. The Party of God being the Muslim People and The Devil's Party being the Beast (New World Order) and the harlot (Vatican) which in the Scriptures is referred to as BABYLON.

That's YOUR interpretation of sacred texts.
And frankly - I think it's totally messed up.

Final message: Whoever shall not believe in the TRUTH for their salvation, will believe in the LIE for their damnation.

and there it is folks ... believe like I do or you are damned. :shk:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beach2197

Indeed God is on the side of the people who believe in Him and surrender to His Will and Guidance.

His Covenant is with those who fulfill their part of the Covenant, who believe in His Unity, in His Angels and His Prophets and His Messengers and who believe in the Last Day.

And (remember) when We made a Covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor-due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse. 2:83

Allah made a Covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We raised among them twelve chieftains, and Allah said: Lo! I am with you. If ye establish worship and pay the poor-due, and believe in My messengers and support them, and lend unto Allah a kindly loan, surely I shall remit your sins, and surely I shall bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow. Whoso among you disbelieveth after this will go astray from a plain road. Holy Quran 5:12

Read the Covenant and search your heart. If You think that you have been true to the Covenant and you Worship none but God only and that you believe in all His Messengers including the Last and Final Prophet, Muhammad then know that God is with you and that God never breaks His Promise.

Why do I say that the Muslims are God's Party? Because that is the Truth. Praise be to God for guiding the Children of Abraham to the right religion, the religion of their forefather who was never an idolater.

I Bear witness that there is ONLY One God, there is no God save Him. Praise be to Allah Lord of the Worlds.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join