It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by bruxfain

Brux,

Can you give some hard facts about your claims?
The list is long of people who claimed to be the Mahdi, but the coming of the Mahdi will be accompanied by a sign that all mankind will recognize as the truth from God.

No, I don't think so that the Muslims will be disappointed in the near or distant future, by Him in whose hands are the souls of the believers.

So you claim that Hagar ( may God be pleased with her) lied to the Muslims?
Put forth your proof and your allegations before you slander a believing woman.

God's promise is true and it will all come to pass, however much the disbelievers and idolaters may be averse.

You will find in the end that what you keep rejecting is the rock that the builders rejected but became the head of the corner.

10:55 Lo! verily all that is in the heavens and the earth is Allah's. Lo! verily Allah's promise is true. But most of them know not.

My Proof: Two years ago the woman to whom I was legally married conceived the child of her lover. She hoped to be able to make the child my heir. She planned to invite me to her home, as we were separated, so that I could be kidnapped and ultimately murdered. Recently, my step daughter revealed that she is pregnant. Her mother had a passing thought that I was the father, but of course I am not.

You are probably asking yourself, what has that to do with anything. I tell you it is of utmost importance. I am not certain, but I consider it a possibility that Ishmael is the son of Eliezer of Damascus, but assuming that he is in fact the son of Abraham: No straight line male descendants of Ishmael exist in the Muslim world as of Today. As all the “people of the house” declare relation to Muhammad, who claims to have been a descendant of Ishmael, through his daughter, as he had no sons.

It is a logical impossibility, you see, that Gods promise could be delivered by a woman, alone. Muslims must acquire through deceit and treachery the male descendant who is the King of Kings and lives on earth.

The Mahdi is a woman. Specifically she is the woman who is supposed to capture the true King and convert him to Islam. Much like Eve did to Adam with the fruit. She must be successful or your book is useless. In this, the current version of the story, the Mahdi gets herself knocked-up. That’s what happens to women who encounter Kings.

The only hope for your Muslim cause is to devour the new born child the moment it is born. Like what is says in Revelation. The great dragon is the true queens maidservant and midwife; otherwise known as Hagar the mother of the Muslims.

I’ll leave it at that. It’s really no use of trying to convince someone that they follow the words of a liar, a murderer and a thief. Satan and treacherous and evil people have been immensely successful throughout history. So I suppose your threats that Muslims are going to somehow show America what is up should be expected. The above is just my interpretation to the double talk of Muslims.

The true promise involves a man who was murdered unjustly being reunited to his wife and only son. Not that crack-head philosophy created by a murderous general, jealous priest and whore daughter.

Armageddon is the day that man gets his revenge.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

letthereader,

Thanks a lot for the support back there. That was some awesome summing up, and a write from the heart.

It's obvious that our friend Sheeper is suffering from misconceptions about Islam and I have just about exhausted my arguments. I hope in time, if God wills, he will have a chance to really understand what Islam is all about and not to judge God's religion by the people who identify themselves as Muslims by name but not by action, because they are NOT the Muslims that I'm talking about. The true Muslim is one who have surrendered his will to God, the true followers of the teachings of the Holy Quran and the seal of Prophethood, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

The true Muslims believe in the UNITY of God, establishes worship (5 times a day), believe in the angels, the scriptures and the messengers and make no distinction among any of them. They give charity to the poor and needy from what God has given them. These are the people who have surrendered their will to God, who follow the religion of Abraham our forefather. The coming Kingdom that Jesus has foretold in the gospel.

5:92 Obey Allah and obey the messenger, and beware! But if ye turn away, then know that the duty of Our messenger is only plain conveyance (of the message).

64:12 Obey Allah and obey His messenger; but if ye turn away, then the duty of Our messenger is only to convey (the message) plainly.

2:119 Lo! We have sent thee (O Muhammad) with the truth, a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell fire.

The Prophet of Islam brought glad tidings to the believers and was a light-giving lamp to bring forth those who are in the darkness into the light. He was foretold in the scriptures, the TORAH, PSALMS and the Gospel of Jesus;

2:146 Those unto whom We gave the Scripture recognize( this scripture) as they recognize their sons. But lo! a party of them knowingly conceal the truth.

The message of the Holy Quran is from God, and God said through his servant Jesus, " My sheep will recognize my voice..."

Jesus said, " If you love God, follow me..."

"And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

For people with eyes and ears to hear, this is a clear message. Eternal Life is promised to the people who believe that God is the ONLY TRUE GOD, and to believe in Jesus His messenger whom He has sent.

Compare it with the Shahada of the Muslims; " I bear witness that there is ONLY ONE GOD, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God."

and God himself said;

3:31 Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): if ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

I was a Christian before I became a Muslim, I was not too proud, when I was shown the truth I accepted it, when I was shown the Path, I followed it.

17:107 Say: Believe therein or believe not, lo! those who were given knowledge before it, when it is read unto them, fall down prostrate on their faces, adoring.

Lethereader thanks again, for keeping the peace.

May God guide us all to the straight path. Amen.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The Shahada

English rendering:

"I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."'

The true sentence: Can you see the difference?

"I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."'

Muslims like to get people to say that crap. As if God needs you to confirm your faith in him.

Their plot is to destroy the knowledge of the true God and replace him with something they call allah.

Don't be tricked off by this slickster.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The biggest problem for me toward muslims is the fact that they believe in this "Mahdi" which is the muslim messiah and they also believe in Jesus which is the Christian Messiah. Why is it the muslim faith didn't exist until 600 years after Jesus? Also they have this concept of meeting like 70 virgins upon entering heaven for martydom. Heaven is not man's world, it is the world of God and His Angels. Earth is man's home and when Jesus returns, He will rule on earth for 1000 years before the judgment. Also, muslims think christians worship 3 gods in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit yet God and the Holy Spirit are one being and Jesus is the son of God. The Holy Spirit dwells within Jesus as well but they are not 3 separate dieties. We have God, his spirit, and the messiah. We worship God and only God. We pray to Him in the name of Jesus the way muslims pray to Allah in the name of Mohammad. The Catholic christians are the ones who brought idolitary into christianity by worshipping the virgin Mary and using the cross for healings and exorcisms. The true christians of the Church of God do not have these beliefs.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

The biggest problem for me toward muslims is the fact that they believe in this "Mahdi" which is the muslim messiah and they also believe in Jesus which is the Christian Messiah. Why is it the muslim faith didn't exist until 600 years after Jesus? Also they have this concept of meeting like 70 virgins upon entering heaven for martydom. Heaven is not man's world, it is the world of God and His Angels. Earth is man's home and when Jesus returns, He will rule on earth for 1000 years before the judgment. Also, muslims think christians worship 3 gods in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit yet God and the Holy Spirit are one being and Jesus is the son of God. The Holy Spirit dwells within Jesus as well but they are not 3 separate dieties. We have God, his spirit, and the messiah. We worship God and only God. We pray to Him in the name of Jesus the way muslims pray to Allah in the name of Mohammad. The Catholic christians are the ones who brought idolitary into christianity by worshipping the virgin Mary and using the cross for healings and exorcisms. The true christians of the Church of God do not have these beliefs.

The Mahdi is just a Priest that either is the King's wife or who manipulates the Kings wife into turning against her husband and converting him to Islam, or any religion for that matter. This is a critical component for them to conquer the world and initiate their dumbed down version of Armageddon.

After they conquer the world. Which means killing first the husbands and sons and then the wives of the nations they defeat. They rape the little girls, virgins. When American men hear the 72 virgin thing, they immediately have a healthy visualization of 72 full grown women, in bikinis perhaps. But what those who believe in Islam are talking about are children before puberty. Their heaven is certainly hell by anyone elses estimation. Their Dajjal is the true king and their returned Jesus is just someone they get to play the role of killing the True King.

As far as what these self proclaimed family of God think about someone elses beliefs is irrelevant for me. I think that the same people who created the Islam brought idolatry into the western church.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I was unaware of that fact. I thought the mahdi was suppose to be the muslim messiah.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good lord, this thread need to be closed, you guys are bickering.

I a deleting this thread now.

This is mindlessness.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Brux,
Sorry I didn't have time to answer you sooner.
Are you in doubt here about the lineage of Ishmail? He is truly the first-born of Abraham through Hagar,(check in Genesis, Book of Moses) and the Prophet Muhammad a direct descendant of Ishmail from his son Qaydar. The Household of the Prophet Muhammad is Fatima, his daughter, Ali, his cousin who married Fatima and their two sons Hassan and Hussain and their descendants will be of the same blood.
I will give you here a brief story of the Prophet Muhammad lineage straight from Adam.

Verily, when Allah Almighty intended to create the most noble of all the sons of Adam, He spoke to Jibra'il, the trustworthy angel, ordering him to bring a sufficient quantity of clay from the purest and most exalted place on earth. Jibra'il, being the highest in command of the sublime heavenly assembly, descended down to earth, and took a quantity of clay from the site of what is now the Holy Prophet's [s] fragrant resting place, as there can be no better place on earth than this site.
Allah then took this bit of clay and mixed it with the waters of the river Tasnim which flows in Paradise.
He formed something akin to a white pearl.
Subsequently, the pearl was dipped into all the various rivers and streams of Paradise and endowed with their outstanding properties.
It was then shown to all the seven layers of the heavens and the earth, and amid showers of praise and glorification it was made known to all dwellers of Heaven and earth that this substance had found acceptance and high honor in the divine presence, and that it was the very best of all created materials.
Now, when the time had come for Adam u to be created, this light was placed upon his forehead, and the sound of a rushing river issued from it.
Adam u asked his Lord: “Oh my Lord, praised be Thy very mention, what is this voice upon my forehead?”
The Lord answered him, “It is the sound of the praise and glorification of the light of the seal of the prophets, Sayyiduna Muhammad [s]!
Be mindful of this light and hold it in high respect, and know that it will be passed on to your descendants.
Therefore, enjoin them to take only pure and virtuous women for their wives, and to refrain from folly and frivolous conduct until the time has come for the owner of that light to enter the world.”
This he solemnly vowed to undertake, and from that time on the light of Muhammad [s] shone upon his blessed forehead.
*** To make the story short, the light of the Prophet Muhammad had to pass down from generation to generation until it was finally time for the Prophet to be born.
*** The proof of the light of Muhammad [s] has shone forth upon Seth u, it illuminates the heavens and the earth!
This light will continue to pass from the pure to the pure, until such a time as its rightful possessor will appear in the world of men!”
Then it was passed to Enosh, Kenan, Mahaleel, Jared, Enoch, Lamech, Noah, Sham, Arpachad, Shalach,Abir,Peleg,Argu, Saruch, Nahor, Tehra, Ibrahim.
When Ibrahim u came into the world two banners of light were set up, one in the east and one in the west.
Ibrahim u grew and became aware of a voice coming from his hands that was praising the light of Muhammad [s] which he held in his blessed hands.
He begged the Almighty to tell him about this voice, and the Lord answered him, “It is the voice of the light of My beloved Muhammad [s], and it is reciting praises of My Glory and Unity.
Now your turn has come to preserve this light; it has come down to you from the time of your father Adam u, you are the next in line to pass it on.
”Ibrahim u told his wife Sarah what the Lord had told him, and for a very long time she expected the successor to that light to make his appearance through her.
Until such a time as her maid Hagar conceived Ishmail.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The battle you are referring to will not happen because all of the prophecies made in the first century were fulfilled in the first century. Refer to the number of times Jesus said ALL these things would occur in THIS GENERATION, during the lifetimes of the diciples. Also there are numerous references to "soon", "near", and "at hand", which place all events during that time period. Take a few minutes to look up the Greek word "mello" and all the references it has in the New Testament. It means "about to happen". So if Jesus said it all was about to happen, and it was near, and soon back then and you are saying it is near and soon now, then who is more likely to be right? You or Jesus?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Brux,

To continue about the lineage of the Holy Prophet, after a long while Sara hoped that she will be the one to give birth to the light that was passed to Abraham but instead, the intended repository for this light was hagar, who bore Ishmail, first-born son of Abraham.
Her husband consoled her and said, “Don’t give in to sorrow; our Almighty Lord is full of grace and bounty and does not rescind on His promise. It is His decree that you too will be blessed and made glad.”
So Sarah was patient until Allah’s time was fulfilled and she bore her son Ishaq.
When Ishaq u had reached the age of maturity, Ibrahim u called all his six children to him, gathered them round him and showed them the box which had come to him as inheritance from his forefather Adam u.
He opened the box for them and in it they saw many small boxes, as many as there are prophets and messengers sent to this world.
Each of the boxes contained a description of one of the prophets.
The very last box contained the description of the earthly form of the seal of prophets, Muhammad [s].
He was shown in the position of Qiyam (standing in prayer).

It's a long family tree and no need to quote all of them. I hope this proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that Ishmail is indeed the son of Abraham and not Eliezer of Damascus as you claim.

As for your claim about the Mahdi, I'm sorry to say that I'm not convinced that the girl you said is THE Mahdi.
I know that some of the descriptions of the Mahdi has not escaped Satan's viciousness and overtime has been interpolated with some false traditions, but your beginning premise about the Mahdi is erroneous.
You made allusion about the unborn child, which I think you must have read from the Revelation, about the Mother who gave birth and was chased by Satan/Dragon.

It was clear symbology, referring to Mary/Eve, the Mother of the Messiah or Salvation. Mary here represents the Church of God( which I believe is Islam, The religion of Abraham) and she is being pursued by the the Dragon (Anti-Christ/Beast).

The Mahdi/Messiah will look like one of the Children of Israel, but is actually a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad through his daughter Fatima. There is no doubt that the Mahdi is a Muslim, and the sign proving that the Mahdi is from God will be the Ark of the Covenant, the Jews will recognize it, the Christians will also recognize it, and the fact that the Mahdi is a Muslim entrusted with the Ark of God will prove once and for all that Islam is the Church of God and that the Prophet Muhammad(May God bless him and his family) is the ensign of God for all the Nations.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Brux,

Don't let ignorance cloud your vision, Allah in TRUTH is God, The Almighty Creator.

You remind me of the Children of Israel in the time of Moses who want to see Allah plainly before they will believe, Allah struck them with lightning for this...

2:55 And when ye said: O Moses! We will not believe in thee till we see Allah plainly; and even while ye gazed the lightning seized you.

2:83 And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel, (saying): Worship none save Allah (only), and be good to parents and to kindred and to orphans and the needy, and speak kindly to mankind; and establish worship and pay the poor due. Then, after that, ye slid back, save a few of you, being averse.

The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) who you are calling a liar, never wrote even one single word in the Holy Quran. The whole revelation are God's words which He promised to the Children of Israel before the death of Moses ;

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." Deuteronomy 18:18

The Brethren of Israel being the Ishmaelites. The Prophet Muhammad spoke only the words that God put in his mouth.

" And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him." Deuteronomy 18:19

God said that the prophet like unto Moses will speak in His name, and whoever will not hearken unto this prophet, God will require it of him.

If you care to study The Holy Quran, you will notice that all chapters begin with the following words ;

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

God said this prophet will speak the words in God's Name which the prophet did. And the Name which God said was Allah.

" Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I. " Isaiah 52:6

The Muslim people believe God's Name to be Allah, and they believe that it is indeed God who was the author of the Holy Quran.

2:87 And verily We gave unto Moses the Scripture and We caused a train of messengers to follow after him, and We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), and We supported him with the holy Spirit. Is it ever so, that, when there cometh unto you a messenger (from Allah) with that which ye yourselves desire not, ye grow arrogant, and some ye disbelieve and some ye slay?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Locoman,

There is no cause for confusion with regards to why the Muslims believe The Mahdi is coming in the end times and also believe that Jesus is the Messiah.

In truth the Mahdi and the Messiah signifies two persons but in essence they are one and the same. The coming Mahdi is the Messiah for all.

As for your contention that Heaven is for God and His angels and mankind is for inhabiting earth only, I beg to differ.

God has promised Paradise to all who believes in Him and His angels and His messengers and do the good works, and Hell for the disbelievers and idolaters and evil-doers.

2:214 Or think ye that ye will enter Paradise while yet there hath not come unto you the like of (that which came to) those who passed away before you? Affliction and adversity befell them, they were shaken as with earthquake, till the messenger (of Allah) and those who believed along with him said: When cometh Allah's help? Now surely Allah's help is nigh.

3:133 And vie one with another for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who ward off (evil);

3:142 Or deemed ye that ye would enter Paradise while yet Allah knoweth not those of you who really strive, nor knoweth those (of you) who are steadfast?

3:185 Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter Paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

Jesus himself made mention of Paradise ;

5:72 They surely disbelieve who say : Lo! Allah is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said : O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden Paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evildoers there will be no helpers.

If you say that your church, The Church of God believe that God is only One, and that Jesus is not God, then I say you are rightly guided.

41:30 Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but bear good tidings of the Paradise which ye are promised.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by keenwit

Keen,

Are you trying to say that Jesus came back in the first century and yet all who are waiting for his coming is still here?

Everything that Jesus said back then have been fulfilled? When the people ask him for signs of the coming of the son of man, he made reference to the weather and how people are quick to recognize the change in the seasons by looking at the skies, but are unaware of the signs of the end times.

My contention is that the message about the end times in the scriptures are aimed at OUR GENERATION, and will be fulfilled also in our generation.

Let us look back at the signs that Jesus said about the end times;

1 False Prophets and false Christs
"And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

2. WARS

Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

This was a reference for the First World War, after that there came the WWII, we are now at the brink of WWIII.

3. FAMINES

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

4) EARTHQUAKES

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Earthquakes of great magnitude are shaking the nations one after another.

5) TRIBULATIONS

Matthew 24:8-9 8All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

6) GOSPEL PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD:

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

* This has been accomplished by TV, radio, missionaries, and internet reaching all the corners of the world.

The Kingdom of God is coming, there is no doubt about it.

Gog and Magog will rise again.

Then the Battle of Armageddon, which is symbolically the battle between the good and evil forces.

And then it will be the Day of Judgment.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here's my take:

if God is the type who would actually enact something like a Rapture, I'd fight against it. However, if god is as I feel god is, there won't be a choice, per se, when the time comes: we'll just go on with our lives and do the battle in that regard.

Keeping that in mind, it started about a thousand years ago. I'm just saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Locoman,

The Mahdi is indeed the Messiah not only for the Muslims but for all of mankind.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Amen< 12.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

My reference to heaven and hell come straight from the bible. The new testament speaks of Jesus being the only man to enter the gates of heaven. Hell is a misinterpretation that translates to "grave" which means if you die in sin and do not repent at judgement, you will stay dead forever. I am a christian. Jesus is my messiah as well as the messiah of all mankind. You also speak of idolitary yet the muslims worship toward the place that mohammad supposedly accended to heaven which leads me to believe you worship mohammad and a city. I don't worship Jesus. I praise Him and worship God. Your scripture of the Quaran mean very little to me because I abide by the Holy Bible of the Old and New Testament and much of your scripture goes against mine. You are right, however about Abraham's firstborn being Ishmael. This of course is recorded in Genesis. His second-born was Isaac and was the firstborn of his wife, Sarah. Ishmael was the way of Islam and Isaac was the way to Judaism/Christianity. Abraham's religion was not Islam. Abraham was the root of Islam, Judaism and Christianity. He is the forefather of all three religions. I recognize this and don't claim a specific of the three religions on him and neither should you. He birthed the father of Islam.

As far as paradise vs. heaven.... when Jesus returns to rule on earth for 1000 years of peace, it will be paradise. Earth will finally be a place of harmony. It isn't until this mellenium of peace is over that Judgement happens. Repent at judgement and you will live in paradise through the Kingdom of God through Christ forever. It is ultimately the term, "Heaven on Earth" made reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
reply to post by queenofangels_17

The truth? Your truth is very hard to believe. How did god send down his word?
How does he do anything that he does? Could it be that he is a fictional character in fictional book, cleverly crafted to organise a gang of sheep?

His words are spirit, not flesh, and come directly from his mouth (as do yours). The adversary, would have you read a book, so as to need a human testimony to translate. The truth can only be weighed on your heart, to find out if it "is" or "is not". "Those with ears..." The anointed", was "made manifest" in the "flesh" and born from the virgin Mary (miriam) which is E-mitzraim "Egypt". "Out of emitzraim, I have called my people..."Hear O Yisrael, we are one" Sheep, no doubt true, but also true is, "blessed are the meek... for they shall inherit the earth" Also, if you study the words, you'll be surprised to find the names are verbs and not nouns. (ex.) Mo-she or Moses means..."drawn out"...or Yisrael/Israel means "He will rule as Lord". The names act as titles and not, names.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by 12.21.12

Amen< 12.

Amun-Ra?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join