It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ARMAGEDDON: Which side are you on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The term Armageddon appears in the Bible only one time (Revelation 16:16). It has reference to the concluding battle of the seven-year tribulation period. It is a mistake if we fail to see that this battle actually represents the entire period that prepares the world for this concluding act of God’s judgment. In other words, Armageddon is better represented as the entire “End Time Cataclysmic Period” which will end in the valley of Megiddo.

The Spirit of Truth says that this battle between the good and the evil forces have been waging for some time and leading ultimately to the final battle which the Holy Scripture refers to as Armageddon.

The Spirit of Truth says, this is a battle between God's Party and the Devil's Party. The Party of God being the Muslim People and The Devil's Party being the Beast (New World Order) and the harlot (Vatican) which in the Scriptures is referred to as BABYLON.

So which side are you on? This is the time for reflection, Children of Adam, study all the Scriptures and you will find that God's people are the people who believe in God's Unity as opposed to TRINITY, and IDOLATRY.

Final message: Whoever shall not believe in the TRUTH for their salvation, will believe in the LIE for their damnation.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I am on the Lords side and will never accept the mark.

Thanks

[edit on 2-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Surely there are more options? Isn't your question dependent on the your beliefs?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm actually on my own side.. And just an observer in this life..
And who says we have to take sides? Some Book...

It's time for us to depend on ourselves.. And Not fall into the belief of some fictional war.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Lantian]

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Lantian]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The term Armageddon appears in the Bible only one time (Revelation 16:16). It has reference to the concluding battle of the seven-year tribulation period.

Actually it refers to a place where many decisive battles were fought Megiddo. The author of Revelation expected an end to the way things were ran then, and the prediction came to pass in I think it was 57 AD.

Anyway, people who read this as meaning a specific time instead of being an process that occurs frequently, both as individuals and as a collective, both objectively and subjectively are sadly mistaken.

Unfortunately enough people believe in this fairy tale, that political factions base their justification for war on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i think its another plagiarized belief on the mayan calander.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I am on the Lords side and will never accept the mark, I would die before I would.

Thanks

Awesome!!! Now, could you perhaps describe what it means to accept the mark so I can make sure I don't accidently do it...

"Ooops! Aw man.. Eternal Damnation? Dang I hate it when that happens!"

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I pose a question to you. What will you do when the prophecies will start to be fulfilled. Knowing what we said all along was the truth, would you still stay on the other side or will you start to look into our side?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
every "side" that thinks they are the "good guys" is actually evil.

think about it!

The Anti-Christ himself isn't thinking to himself "well I'm the antichrist so let me start some crap in the world", no no, the antichrist will think he's the chosen of God just like you.

Every "side" will think they are on "God's side".

So what side are you on?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
Surely there are more options? Isn't your question dependent on the your beliefs?

In truth I tell you this. There are only two sides. There's the side of "The Will of God", some may call this the cosmic flow, some may call it something else.

There's also the evil side of "Self Willed", many christians project their self will on others and this is evil especially when they try to tell you their's is the will of god.

There is only two sides.

The will of God. (the good side)
Unchecked Selfish Will (the evil side that believes they are the good side).

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I do not claim to know what is the truth for everyone else. For some, it is Islam, for some it is Judaeism, some Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. If I choose a side, it will likely be on the side of peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

Okay, but what if what we have told the world (Christians) the whole time, turns out to unfold? Would you start to look into our religion a little bit more?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Okay, but what if what we have told the world (Christians) the whole time, turns out to unfold? Would you start to look into our religion a little bit more?

"christians" are going to percieve they were right when they were more wrong then they were right. (Lukewarm). All the "religions" will have ample reason to claim rightousness...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Not I, I am not one of those hardcore Christians, I am saying word for word in Revelations, what would you do?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Quazga

I pose a question to you. What will you do when the prophecies will start to be fulfilled. Knowing what we said all along was the truth, would you still stay on the other side or will you start to look into our side?

You mean what will I do when, as all things must do, our society starts to die off?

Well I'll tell you what I'll do. I look at it and say "Wow, this has happened many times before, sucks to be here right now"

That's pretty much it. Other than that, I will continue to live as I do today... for the moment and nothing further.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Incarnated

Not I, I am not one of those hardcore Christians, I am saying word for word in Revelations, what would you do?

I think you are a nut.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Why do you figure I am a nut? I have stated my view and you have stated yours.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I do not think so. The NIV, KJAV, and Good News Bible were quite enough reading for me. I did three years in a Christian school, too. Also, very important, I do not want to let Jesus pay for my wrongs. It sounds suspicious to me that you can go to hell for taking responsibility and paying for your sins, and if you pawn them off and let someone else pay for them you get to heaven.
As for what is unfolding... the Hopi have a prophecy that is already unfolding. Eight of the nine signs are already past. Hindu Veda descriptions of the signs of the end of the Kali Yuga are plainly visible all around today. Numerous peoples have ancient prophecies which are quite a good match for the times.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yes, but I don't mean today, I am talking about in the future, the anti-christ, the mark of the beast, the horsemen, the glorious appearing. I mean what if that unfolded in front of your eyes, and you had to make a choice, which choice would you make.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes, but I don't mean today, I am talking about in the future, the anti-christ, the mark of the beast, the horsemen, the glorious appearing. I mean what if that unfolded in front of your eyes, and you had to make a choice, which choice would you make.

The point is that prophecies, just like the ones you are mentioning, from other cultures however, do appear to be occuring now. You won't see actual horsemen or an actual beast, etc. Those are prophetic props which have underlying meaning in prophetic writings.

Either way, Prophecies come to pass every day. So what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join