It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children a hoax

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But one night, it did frighten me.
I was sitting at the laptop in my room, listening to music with the lights on when
I started feel a constricting sensation around my throat.
I swallowed and forgot about it.
A few seconds later it started again, althought this time getting stronger and tighter.
I got up and ran out of my room when it was getting too hard to breathe.

If I study hard enough I can see peoples auras,
I've communicated with spirits, and still do.
I can see things of other dimensions,
and when I focus long enough I can 'be' at another place,
not in the physical but I can see it, almost in the ethereal.
I can travel around the place, but not coerce with anybody.
I can tell what's going to happen in many situations.
What people will say, what's going to be on the radio, whatever will happen.
I consider myself telepathic as I have coerced with a space-entity before without speech.
I have yet to come across somebody else to have a conversation with telepathically, so I am not sure as how to test this.
I can remember a place of harmony,and I was hesitant to travel to a distant place for such a long time during the turmoil circumstances that will be beheld in my life, and my life's purpose.
The whole reason why I got sent here anyway.

I have tried suicide enough times to know that I can't leave here.
I've been saved by so many different 'coincidences' that I refuse to write it off as simply that,
a coincidence.
Nobody might have told you this before, but nothing is ever a coincidence.

And to top this little post off,

I have an Indigo aura. I have 2 friends who are over the age of 30 who are quite psychic.
Both can see auras, one is a mother and the other is a daughter, and have told me that that is the colour of mine.
I cannot see my own in enough colour to come to a conclusion to which colour it actually is.
And as to the genuinity of these two ladies,
The younger daughter, who is a friend of my mothers, (they are around the same age),
work together. I was walking over one afternoon and 10 minutes before I walked into my mothers office,
she had told my mother she can 'feel' me, I am in close range.
I was told this a few minutes after I'd said hello, etc.

I have more to add yet my fingers are becoming quite fragile after all of this.

Take care, both of you.
Even if you don't want the well wishes.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erytiel

I'm sure you think all of that is true. Modern science and psychiatrists around the world would like to disagree - your perceptions of the world, while vivid, are intrinsically flawed and inaccurate.

Your own experiences are very compelling to you, I'm sure. However it is not very rational to believe them. Science doesn't work like that - and we rely on it for every other aspect of our reality.

Indigo kids are nothing. It is a hoax, perpetrated by people who most likely want to feel like being "more" than they currently do.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erytiel
Take care, both of you.
Even if you don't want the well wishes.

Thanks, Erytiel.

A fascinating story. Though I tend to think as Dave does about the whole thing, I'm grateful to you for taking the time to explain your position.

If it's any help, I genuinely wish you were right.

LW

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alkali

It takes awhile

I may be an indigo. I have mad "skills" ( i used to be able to sing the songs in my ex gf's head al the time, predict radio songs sometimes, see what punches are coming in martial arts (i got a black belt in little over a month), have a genius IQ, and am a avery talented musician.

Awakening someones gifts takes awhile. Just like many of these other threads ahve said ( not on indigos etc) breaking a child/person of their fear and out of their comfort zone is necessary, and very difficult. With some clowns, it takes ages to even start to break through to them. It is what it is.

CBASS, u da man. u know what ur talking about. GJ calling out this dude. Jon Stweart did a skit making fun of what this haedline did. It said that they pass of allegations or "truths" as "opinion" by placing a question mark at the end of the phrase. Examples "Obamas the man?" Military expenditures on the rise? "indigo children a hoax" i know these are biased hehehe but the sendond one use as an example. IF military expenditures indeed WERE on the rise, that is jsut openingit to discussion. this indigo phrase is saying its a hoax and really not opening it up for debate. The op should rename it "are indigos a hoax" otherwise, id submit he is a fed.

until then go kiss a butt feds! let the indigos clear the way so that we may join the alien races, live in prosperity and a spiritually cleansed world!!! GO INDIGOS!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I knew that was coming.

I have said this before,
you did not wish to believe that this is actually happening,
therefore any evidence even given to you is a waste of time.

That was my theory and I have therefore proved that.

You insisted, give evidence and I shall deliberate.

I gave more then enough that this phenomena is occuring yet you still deny what is the truth.

You are more science-orientated that spiritual.

Well, the majority of mankind is. That is why the evolution of 2012 is happening.

To open up all of your eyes. And that is why the Indigo are here,
to help this evolution take place and help mother Earth reach up to a higher vibration, the 5th dimension.

Soon the time will come that you will need assistance from people of the Light.

And soon enough the blindfold will be lifted from your eyes.

But since I laid down a good part of my everything,
and yet you still deny the light.

I really have nothing left to say.
You both will forever be ignorant of the possibilites and facts of our wonderous Universe until you are handed it in the palm of your hand.

I do hope, for your sake, that you are not killed in the destruction of planet Earth.

For if you cannot see that we are real and here,
then I am afraid to think what may happen to you in the near future.

I will stop corresponding now,
there is no hope left here.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Erytiel

No, if you have evidence, I'll be your biggest supporter - guaranteed. All I can see is someone with some delusions about their abilities, probably in some vain attempt to give their existence meaning, or to belong to a group.

That's it. I just ask you for evidence, and you can't provide any.

It's not ignorance to ask for evidence before believing - in fact, it's quite the opposite.

The fact you bang on about 2012 shows me, and anyone else who cares to read this thread, that you have a very low view of evidence and rational thought. Which would explain a lot.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have a friend who claims to be an indigo child and a bit of a crystal, too, and is the most bitter and negative person I've ever met, I'd like to have this explained to me, because it is kind of annoying. Also, she feels like she's better than everybody else and keeps on mocking the intelligence of others, again, annoying.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello.

As someone else has previously said, when we are children, we are much more creative and spiritually aware. Adult life numbs our emotions and introduces us to the drudgery of adult work. Many people choose to adapt to adult life by repressing the free spirits they had as children. Understandably so, it's a coping mechanism for surviving in the adult world.
I am in my mid twenties. I have the ability to compose complex music without having any previous formal training. I have tremendous empathy toward children. I am spiritually aware. My zodiac sign is Scorpio. All these things are facts.
But I do not classify myself as an indigo or crystal.
Labels serve to differentiate people, to feed our egos, and our egos either tell us that we are better than or worse than someone else. That is not true.
Everyone has an intelligence all their own. We are all spiritually aware in one way or another.
So forget about whether you are "indigo" or not. There are more important things in the world upon which to focus.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't hold the tag indigo, but i do have all of the symptoms of the so called "Indigo Child". I can see auras, i have extreme empathy, can pick up on peoples energies. (Don't believe me ask! Several members on ATS also know!)

I am currently 17 years old, and i wouldn't regard myself as an"indigo child".

My parents are very supportive and take great care of me!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Haven't you guys ever heard of the analogy of consciousness being like an iceburg? Where our consciousness is the tip and the rest, which is underwater and a much larger chunk, is our subconscious?

Indigo is a weak attempt to explain the interactions between the subconscious and consciousness. I am left-handed, gifted, and supposedley use my right-brain more than others. IDK if this is true, but assuming that it is, I see "indigo" people as simply being gifted. Using thier right-brain more, and having access to "psychic" phenomena, which is really just cooperating with their subconscious.

I've done MANY "psychic" things that have freaked people out. When I begin to believe that I'm "psychic" and special I just end up being deluded and it does me no good. The best I can do is let it be, and not EVER attempt to explain it, outside of "yes, these things happen".

Shifts in consciousness happen at the individual level. I don't see any reason to think that a collective shift will occur in the future, outside of a catacalysmic event. I don't think children are any more special these days. More information available, yes.

Also, the diet of the average western kid is HORRIBLE. It leads to all sorts of mental diseases that could easily lead someone to the delusion that they are experiencing "pyschic" phenomena. Many people today suffer from copper toxicity that leads to being overly emotional, sensitive, and perhaps intuitive.

Times are a changing, yes, and so are we all, as we have ALWAYS done.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

oh that's just perfect lol. i have seen some "weird", unexplainable stuff in my 42 years, and these things have left me willing to give anyone the benifit of the doubt. hey,we are just asking that you give us something to believe. you can't just ask ppl to believe you because you "say it is so". history is too full of ppl "snake oil salesmen", for a statement like that to fly unchallenged.

the one re-occuring theme in these "indigo children's" statements/demeanor that i see is a self-important attitude, ( not really a trait that one would envision/want in the next step of evolution for the human race imo). you want to impress me (pull a live rabbit,alien or otherwise, out of your a@# without it smelling like your s!@# that you think doesn't stink).

"peace out"

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alkali

Dont be a disciple. open your own mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Erytiel

Hey Erytiel,

I like your name. My first word was butterfly

Do you remember what it was like on the other planets?
im interested to know.

I cant remember past lives i dont think. When i was little and saw the moon through the telescope apparantly i drew it obsessively over and over again.

Ive always felt that i was old when i was born.

im interested in your vision of the cave and the person in the cloak.

i get telepathic type communication and synchronicities.

Peace and love to you too.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
there are probably many people here for a purpose.

i think there may be many brave souls here to teach us about life and we should be humbled by them and give them respect. people who go through terrible suffering in their lives, or are born with physical deformities etc.

these people are no doubt the greatest souls.
but i think we're all here to learn.

even ones here to teach may also be here to learn as well.

there may even be angels incarnated on earth.

and old souls who are here to teach or to help others to learn/understand.

this is just intuitive.

also, the power of love.

I agree with Erytiel about the illusory nature of life.

I dont believe life on earth has to be this hell that it is for many.
but perhaps thats so everyone can learn.

but people can change too.
once they've learned.

job, money, live, have kids, die. i think theres more to life than this.
its just a trap.

the planet can be whatever we make it.
we dont have to be slaves to money and banks.
we dont have to be slaves to work all our lives.
if we shared and looked after each other life would probly be easier for all.

distrust people in authority if they are contributing to a bad state of affairs for you.
make your own life if you can.
plant a garden.
respect animals and the planet.
dont put a fish in a fish bowl when it should be swimming about in a reef. this is selfish.
dont assume animals have less emotions than a human does; or is less capable of feeling pain and distress.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
animals and children are close to god. (they are wiser than us)

they should be treated with great care and respect and love.

plants too - scientists are now discovering - can feel pleasure and pain.
(i think people generally underestimate plants).

[edit on 1-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
if you are a person who loves animals and would prefer not to have to kill any for food, but think that you need to be practical because people are meant to eat meat - well, good news for you, is that studies have shown that meat is actually not that necessary for people and in fact is not that healthy. Can lead to heart disease and other health problems.

(see the China study by Dr Campbell - a book) - you can probably order it on google or amazon.

you still need to get enough protein though so you will have to make sure that you eat enough eggs, beans, corn, lentils, chickpeas etc in a week to make up for no meat. (or unless u still eat fish) also nuts and all different types of seeds (pepita, sunflower, flaxseed etc) are essential for human health.

i cant preach as i used to eat meat - until watching truckloads of cattle stare at me with their big eyes as they were driven off every week to the abbatoir started to get to me. (i lived out near farming communities for a while). Think how much meat you eat in a week. Think how many animals that is per week, just to feed YOU. now think, how many people are there in my city? How many animals per week have to die to feed all of THEM? then you get an idea of the scale of the slaughter that is happeneing. And why we have growth hormones to make chickens fullgrown when they still have baby chick feathers and are killed.

now think of pigs. If you have insight, you will know how similar to human children they are; and their age in mental years has been equated to a human child. Should we really be eating these animals? Just becuz they taste good? (particularly when our bodys dont NEED it, and its bad for us)

Its probly self control, but it will also make you a healthier person and you wont get heart disease when you're older. Herodutus (i think it was him) said that a society which eats meat will need a lot of doctors. Even the ancient greeks knew it wasnt healthy. Their olympic athletes stopped eating meat before the games to improve their fitness.

The body runs mainly on vegetables (biggest portion), then fruit and grains (bread, rice, wheat, spelt etc). (and nuts/seeds/dried fruit etc). This is its fuel. most people arent putting things in their body that their body actually needs each day to function. like vegetables and nuts/seeds etc./beans etc.

Also: FYI : dairy is likely to kill you. Once cancer is intiated, it makes it grow. stopping dairy will in many cases make it stop. You wont hear this on the news im afraid but its in the book. Its also in Your life in your hands by Professor Jane Plant. There are studies to support this. Dairy also causes many other health problems. if you can stop it, you really should try, if you want to feel healthy and lose weight. (u can use soy instead or rice milk/oat milk)

Also sugar is another killer. Honey, maple syrup, stevia, fruit/dates are ok. even pure cane SYRUP is probly ok in small doses, but refined sugar can literally kill you -when added to the other stuff you're probly eating; and cause many health probs.

processed foods, obviously are bad - with all the numbers, nano and gm engineering thats carcinogenic.

flouridated water is a health disaster. many countries have banned it.

mercury is found in makeup as preservative 0 - makeup in health shops is probly safer.

Parabens in skin and hair products are bad for you. natural brands like akin or alchemy are safe and smell much nicer. u dont get that chemical/petroleum smell that you probly cant notice until u stop using it for a while.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterBallz

What I see as 'indigo' people are people who's spirits were brought here from their home world which was destroyed. After I did a shaman journey, where the old Indian fellow told me, "ask and my questions will be answered", the Indigos are one of the things I asked about, since I have many similar characteristics, but I am way older than the 80's birthdates.

What I have discovered about the indigos in the racial unconscious is this:
they are indeed different than the norm here on this world. Most of the spirits of this world are from species that are heavily enmeshed normally, with either a history of a hive type mind, or at least herd/clan/group instincts, but indigos are not. They were pack predators on their world, so they can work together if they wish, but in general, they don't feel that much need for connection with other people, nothing like humans who used to be greys for example. Consequently, if you don't like them, they really don't care. And because of that, they can't be manipulated with guilt and shame as the typical human can, which totally thrashes the NWO's plan to control humanity with religion, because religion is always about shaming/guilt tripping/manipulating people into acting the way you want them to. (Which is why they were brought here by enemies of the NWO)

But I know they aren't all that more evolved though, their challenge is going to be like mine; to be able to tolerate enough connection to stay in the state of physical enlightenment. The only reason they seem more 'evolved' and in touch with their psychic abilities and nature is that they are just closer to their original form in which remembering the spirit realm, past lives, working with raw energy and a lot of other things we humans have been blocked from doing, is still something that they sense/'know' should be possible. So they are not only open to exploring it, but willing to push on thru until they get as reconnected as possible so they can reclaim what they sense is their 'true' and 'natural' spiritual heritage.

The rest of us have been in human bodies for longer and may have lost that sense/'knowingness' that is so fresh to the newly arrived indigos. The first wave, the indigos, were the everyday people; the newer arrivals, the crystals, are the leadership people. There are still some of their people in their original bodies and those people are trying to communicate with and guide the human indigos via dreams with large floating god like heads and twirling purple triangles, reminding them of their 'contract'---which I see as being about taking over earth. They would be much better and kinder than the NWO bunch, that is for sure! However, the now human indigos are blocked in a lot of what they used to be able to do and in what they know, and I don't think that the leadership were told honestly how hard it would be to rally their people for a take over effort.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I grew up in the 90's...I had one of the last families that still used a hand to teach right from wrong, and was misdiagnosed with ADHD.

Born in 86.....did you have to bring up these memories?? Luckily i was just "ADD", more like...teach something worth learning and getting kicked out when I embarass some teachers, proving things they say to be complete BS from time to time in front of other students.

Do you remember those little breaks during lunch that you had to go to the nurse's office and get a nifty little plastic cup with a ritalin pill and some water to fill?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sorry, i accidentally doubled my original post...can't delete it

[edit on 26-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

i disagree just my opinion though

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join